TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Dream Thread

Go down 
+24
SPF
DarkDreamer
Morwenna
JJ_Decay
deadcoldgothgirl
WrappedinReflection
GothicScrybe
MoonRaven
ravengrim
Synth
TheDarkHippie
Emmature
Ginger_Snaps
angelofthenight
RedAngel
Vampira132
helen damnation
Succubus
Maxmordon
chelseagirl
Spooky
lollirot
La Diva Carlotta
cynfullov
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : Dream Thread - Page 4 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7564617
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Dream Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:48 am

Last night I had a dream that my sister, her husband & I went on a vacation together, but I am not sure of where we were exactly. The city was very vague but it was very grey & bleak it seemed to me. We were staying in a hotel, then all of sudden we were being held hostage by the main female character from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo & three of her accomplices. They held us up at gun-point and told us to do whatever they wanted. I remember one part where I was being interrogated, and come to find out they were hunting us because I was "disloyal & a liar with no respect." & they told me that they didn't tolerate that. Then we somehow got away & found authorities & had to be transported by helicopter & super secret vehicles everywhere we went. It was freaky & bizarre...
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Dream Thread - Page 4 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:30 am

Not my dream but my sister told me that she dreamed that I was getting married. It wasn't that I was getting married that made the dream funny and strange but that the dress was a cream white and twirling around being girly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : Dream Thread - Page 4 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7364575
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Zombie wolves. But it wasn't a nightmare. They were on my side.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 1:42 am

This one was rather strange since I don't watch Jersey Shore (I'm only vaguely familiar with the show), but I dreamed I killed DJ Paulie; it wasn't a person but rather a piece of cloth that I systematically tore threads out with my teeth. I was in my teens, so I was more hostile than I am now, and I somehow got into a fight with some guys in a cathedral like church.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Dream Thread - Page 4 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7588944
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 pm

I have been having some very intense dreams lately. But by the time I get on here to post them, I forget them. They have been about matt, school, death, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:01 pm

I had a dream that the bosses at work were complaining about my Halloween decorations. They said I needed to do less decorating and more real work. LOL
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : Dream Thread - Page 4 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7364575
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Diva- I would figure that it represents your subconscious worrying that your gothy ways are ill recieved by people in authority/mainstream society.

And DCGG- those need no analysis. They make perfect sense.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:05 pm

I had another really wierd dream last night. In my dream my friends and my ex Jerry were all in this building. We wanted to go to canada so we could gamble and drink. I remember feeling odd that Jerry was there and it didn't feel right. When my hand was in his, it felt very big against my hand. Like his hands were too big for me because matts fit perfectly.

Then we all go to the crackjaw show because the band wanted me to do back up vocals after I was playing guitar for the rehersal. We get to the show and I'm doing the back up vocals. Next thing I know we are in Jerry's truck and he drives us to the water that looks like a little lap pool that is supposed to take us to canada.

He pulls out a wave runner and we all get on. The wave runner toppled over becuase the lap pool was too shallow. Then they arrested Jerry for putting his wave runner in the water because there are no wave runners allowed. Next thing I know Jerry hates me and doesn't want to talk to me because I got him arrested. Then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:24 am

I dreamed I was watching the actual events in Adams, Tn, except the wounds and bruises that Betsy sustained went unnoticed because her mother Lucy did not look under her clothes, and her body was blackened by severe beatings. Betsy would also go into trances where the spirit would bloodily mutilate people (outside of the Bell family). The spirit would then drag the zoned out blood covered body of Betsy on the floor so that it can attack other people while still having her in it's sights. The spirit was a blond white woman.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:13 pm

I didn't sleep last night very well so my dream was simple.

I came online crying. Then copied my relationship status from engaged to single on facebook to here. Then I woke up crying.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7564617
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:36 pm

I dreamed that one of my friends and I were walking through my town late at night by the church and we noticed that one of the doors to the building was wide open so we ran in and starting peeking around. Then suddenly people were coming after us because they heard noises so we took off running. I tried to hide in some spare room, where the pastor ended up finding me quickly. They took my friend and I up to his office and asked what were doing. We just said we came here late because it's a church and the doors were open (like we were supposed to be in a safe house or something! haha) They said they were going to charge us for trespassing and entering and then suddenly we were both running away trying to get back to my house, which was just down town, but we kept going in a round-about way to other people's houses to hide. I remember trying to hide from certain people because they knew what was going on and were going to help capture me then I woke up...

How bizarre....
Analyzing my own dream, I would say it has a lot to do with my current situations of losing the job and trying to get back into school and feeling like I've been doing a lot of running to and from things in life. In regard to my friend, I would say that deep down I know I have good friends that care about me, but maybe I am feeling that when I need them, they can end up not being there...*shrug* Not entirely sure, but that would make sense.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 pm

I've been having strange dreams lately. They are all contradictions of my past and my present/future. One that I had the other night was I ended up at a bar. I got completely smashed just to remember in real life everyone keeps saying I will when I keep saying I won't.

The other one from last night is more bizaar. My ex anthony, the girl he left me for jen, and their daughter were all around me. I kept talking to anthony even though matt was there. I kept being rude to anthony and we both bickered often while matt just watched (I could feel his jealousy). Jen just sat at her computer. Then it looked like hand written pieces of paper were writing out her posts to him online. I remember sitting there hating her and her daughter for anthony leaving me. I remember hating anthony for what he did to me, but at the same time wishing he would of loved me the way he loves her. Jen was being smug like in real life that he is hers.

Then matt was a tattoo artist and since anthony and jen were being asses to me he said he wouldn't do their tattoos until they were nice. For some reason when that happened they were all on the side of my grandma's house. I tried running down the street to get away from them. I was with this little girl that looked like my cousin sara (the one adopted out of the family). I tried running to this coffee shop down the road to be alone. I saw that they were looking my way so I tried hiding in this house that used to be a church that is actually on my grandma's street. Then I woke up.

What the hell does that mean?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:20 am

I dreamed I had a couple of bats in my bathroom that came in during the night. Is this supposed to mean something?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Last night was very odd. My first dream was me standing outside of matt's room trying to watch him sleep.

My second dream was me talking to my ex anthony. I was away at this college that I have never heard of before. Next thing I know I'm talking to Anthony about what has changed in his life. I kept wanting to say to him that I'm doing fine and I'm happy with matt, but by the time I got the nerve to I woke up.

My last dream was of me being at the crackjaw show. I'm standing outside and I keep walking in and out of the building. There really isn't anyone there, almost like I showed up too early. I remember I kept thinking that they were going to forget about me and not play any of the songs I asked them to for my birthday. This is a real band I'm friends with and they are having my birthday show on their christmas show. I guess a part of me feels worried that I'm unimportant and they won't remember to remember me.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:13 am

I dreamed I was having a torrid love affair with a British redcoat, but I retained all of my knowledge of the present day.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Dream Thread - Page 4 25883sk
More Numbers : 7419089
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:56 am

^^ Cool!

I dreamed I was trying on everything in my closet. Unfortunately, I don't own any of the things in real life, and they were *really* nice. tongue I distinctly remember a black satin blouse with a few turquoise flowers.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 pm

My dream last night was odd. I was trying to get matt to notice me so we could have a romantic date like we used to.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 pm

During my nap earlier today I dreamed the boss from my "babysitting" job was pissed off at me for what I wrote in my performance appraisal, and in no uncertain terms made it clear to me that she would be making things difficult for me. Scary! LOL
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Dream Thread - Page 4 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7683817
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Pink tigers with purple stripes. WTF??? Sweet though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm

helen damnation wrote:

Candy tigers?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:11 pm

I had a dream this morning about some helicopter pilot falling in love with me and wanting me to help him raise his kid. I hate kids. But in the dream i really liked the pilot so I agreed. Weird.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
helen damnation wrote:

Candy tigers?

Real tigers with big teeth but coloured hot pink and purple. I'm a weirdo, I dream about odd things
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:46 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I had a dream this morning about some helicopter pilot falling in love with me and wanting me to help him raise his kid. I hate kids. But in the dream i really liked the pilot so I agreed. Weird.

You cant hate kids, you may choose not to have them and that's fine by me because everybody's life choices are different but you cant honestly mean that you hate them? You're too nice and giving a person
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Dream Thread - Page 4 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:18 pm

As some of you know, I've been working on making a video game for the last 6 months; storyboards, cell shading, character design, level design, etc. Myself and the other two guys I've been working on the project with, we're getting really close to the final stages of shopping our idea to production companies.

So last night I had a dream that in the sequel to our game, Lindsay Lohan does voice-work for one of the characters, and then we started hooking up and eventually started dating. I had to get harassed by paparazzi while leaving my condo to pick up groceries and stuff. And that these random entertainment smut programs were talking about how dating me has both good and bad aspects when connected to Lohan's career, because she would party with me but I wasn't some trust fund douchebag hollywood type. I woke up completely bewildered, I like the idea of envisioning my future success, but Lindsay, how did she get in there?

Last edited by Spooky on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Spooky wrote:
I woke up completely bewildered, I like the idea of envisioning my future success, but Lindsy, how did she get in there?

Sanguis Bibimus.
Corpus Edimus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next