TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Dream Thread

Go down 
+24
SPF
DarkDreamer
Morwenna
JJ_Decay
deadcoldgothgirl
WrappedinReflection
GothicScrybe
MoonRaven
ravengrim
Synth
TheDarkHippie
Emmature
Ginger_Snaps
angelofthenight
RedAngel
Vampira132
helen damnation
Succubus
Maxmordon
chelseagirl
Spooky
lollirot
La Diva Carlotta
cynfullov
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7683817
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Dream Thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:48 pm

A very odd dream about the lead singer of Mad Sin turning into a dog and trying to knock my door down.

He's actually a friend on FB and a totally lovely guy so where this dream came from I know not! Going to be funny chatting tomorrow night! Laughing
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7564617
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Had a dream this morning that I went to the dentist (who looked like my boss) & we were sitting around talking nonchalantly about stuff & the office didn't look like a normal dentist office, just some random rooms that kind of have a 70s kitsch vibe to them. She finally decided that we should get some anesthetic so she hands me a tube & tells me to inhale. I am inhaling & then all of a sudden I feel really woozy, but I am still functioning fine. She tells me to inhale more, so I keep inhaling & someone else enters the room & she starts talking to them. In my head I am thinking the anesthetic isn't working, so I keep inhaling haha..then I decide to get up & I am feeling like I did when I had to take Vicodin- weird & far out of myself trying to talk to her & this other person. Then she finally looks inside my mouth & tells me that I probably need a filling. Then I woke up. What a weird a$$ dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7588944
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:15 pm

I've just had a lot of nightmares lately. I can't sleep and then I toss and turn then nightmares. Then when I wake up I feel like I never even went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:19 pm

had a dream I died in my sleep, I just stopped breathing and couldn't start again. Then I'm standing there next to myself and 2 doors open, turns out when you die you can choose where to go. One doors a heaven type place showing me scenes of things I want that wouldn't cause harm and the other doors showing me scenes of things I want that would cause harm and I'd have to endure a few hours of tourture every day just to enjoy these things... I gave both of them the finger and became a ghost because although both scenes were great I just wasn't ready to leave earth
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 pm

I dreamed I was first going to be raped by John Dillinger (not the Jonny Depp depiction) but then I fell in love with him and started having an affair with him. 0_o Dammit, now I see him as sexy. d'oh
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7679405

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 6:44 pm

I keep thinking and dreaming about swimming in a nice cool pool. I do miss swimming alot, but hubby came to the conclusion today that I might miss having bath's as I always take a shower (since I can't use the guest bathroom...)... Hmmm something to ponder about.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 pm

I dreamed that my sister's best friend (a mother of three) was found dead; she was raped/sodomized while being strangled to death. I usually like to know the gory details (accompanied by the gory images) but this time I didn't want to know anything.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:40 am

Vampira132 wrote:
I keep thinking and dreaming about swimming in a nice cool pool. I do miss swimming alot.

I'm probably going to sound dumb here, but why can't you go swimming? I have a feeling it either has something to do with weather or religion. If it is religion, aren't you allowed to chose what you wear? I'm not saying this to sound mean or prude, I honestly don't know the answers.

I've been having lots of dreams about Matt. Some I want him to love me because he doesn't. Others he does and I keep grabbing on to him. Then there are some where we are both just there and I keep staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:35 am

I dreamed the other day that I was in a hovercraft moving over a dessert of cinnamon smelling quicksand, on the way to a big party. There were three or for people in the craft with me, I knew them but really didn't. I don't think there's a hidden meaning to it, just that I don't get much sleep, and when I do it's not restful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 7:58 pm

Spooky wrote:
I dreamed the other day that I was in a hovercraft moving over a dessert of cinnamon smelling quicksand, on the way to a big party. There were three or for people in the craft with me, I knew them but really didn't. I don't think there's a hidden meaning to it, just that I don't get much sleep, and when I do it's not restful.

Have you recently watched the first/original Star Wars movie?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:37 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Spooky wrote:

Have you recently watched the first/original Star Wars movie?

No, but I did watch Family Guy's It's A Trap last week, that's Star Wars-ish, but now I keep thinking of Tatooine as a scratch-&-sniff.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7564617
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:49 pm

I was with my boyfriend & we ended up going to this old Victorian house that I had never been to before nor recognized in an area that was equally dissimilar. We walk into the house nonchalantly & a woman with a few men & lots of kids are all over this house. The woman is cleaning & doing dishes & the kids are running around being loud. Dan wants to go into the basement to look for something. The basement stairs are very skinny behind a bookcase. He tells me to stay upstairs & to close the bookcase behind him. So I watch him descend & seal the area. I then walk around the house acting like I fit right in & watch the woman doing dishes. Then Dan comes back into the room with a bloody chin, like he'd gotten hit or fallen down. He ends up walking over to the tall table by the woman & sits underneath it so the woman won't see him & I try to distract her so we can run out. Dan then gets up from his hiding spot & grabs my hand so we can run out. We then proceed to try to get out of the house by finding a door, but we find a gaping hole in the side of the house instead (*laughs*) so we run out & start running on the trail by the house. Then some man starts shooting arrows at us with his bow. We fall to the ground & he whispers to me that he's scared & I tell him I'm scared too. I look up from the ground to see the guy loading another arrow then I woke up because I realized I wasn't breathing Laughing So I wake up gasping for breath after this weird a$$ dream.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
JJ_Decay
JJ_Decay

Sagittarius Number of posts : 347
More Numbers : 7555141
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:46 pm

I know its late and I should goto bed
But I can't tear away from the night
It holds the seed of a memory
Its true of you.

When I first saw you I realised
The fire burned deep inside your eyes
I knew a kiss would paralyse
Its true from you

Awake in the night to whisper your name
Only a silence replies its answer a sleeping refrain
The moment dies but memory stays
Love like a run our way by
We spin and we climb
To where once islands cried
And there sometimes angels can be devils too
Its true of you, its true of you

When shadows no longer fall
And footsteps can't be heard at all
I hear the ghost of a call
Its true from you

Awake in the night to whisper your name
Only silence replies its answer a sleeping refrain
The moments die but memory stays
Reaching for something thats just out of reach
Lost to your lips and drowned in your kiss
The tide of your passion is now but a dream
Its but a dream

heart
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:29 am

^Your dream was deep^

I had an awful dream yesterday, it took place inside a type of grand hotel room. There were these pieces of plastic squares stuck in my calves, triceps and chest, and I had to use a box-cutter to cut them out of me because they were stretching my skin and hurting me. People were banging on the door telling me to "hurry up because we're late" and asking me if I was ok, which made me really nervous and worried while I'm pulling these CD jewel case sized pieces out of me, getting blood everywhere. I woke up all anxious and confused, blagh.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:40 pm

My dream last night was in two parts. The first part I was on a cuise ship. But this ship looked like it was a really old victorian style boat. While on the boat I had a feeling something was wrong. I was trying to get on this secret elevator. When you wanted to use it, it could either be a pantry or you pressed a special button to make it an elevator. I went up tho a secret 12th floor. In a special room, my ex shane was holding this weird all knowing baby. The room was huge and he was saying it is his speicalty room. It had every high tech piece of equipment you could think of. He got the attention of my brother Tom and he stayed in there.

I still felt like something was wrong so I left. I went to this other part of the boat no one was supposed to go to. I heard a large party going on and I went to investigate. This woman skeleton almost my height opened the door. I felt like I wasn't supposed to be there and I was in danger. I started running and two little skeletons started running after me. I found out that the reason humans were on this ship is so the skeletons could eat them and become human. I was pleading with my mom to get off the boat and get the first plane ride back home because we were in danger. We ended up at this house. The skeletons that were already human had superhuman cat like powers and were grabbing people from behind this big metal fence. I last remember looking over everyone almost like I was a spirit trying to figure out how to help.

Part 2

In the next part of my dream I was walking around with my mom, dad, cousin samantha, and matt. I always find it wierd having dreams of my dad since he passed away. We were in this building. It almost felt again like I knew we weren't safe and something was wrong. I told everyone we had to stay in groups of two because then it wouldn't be so easy for the bad things to get us. When we all had to go to sleep I wanted to sleep between my mom, dad, and in the middle of everyone else. I kept seeing these creatures having meetings but no one else really wanted to listen to me. The creatures were almost like zombie ghosts but they looked like normal humans. We had to go to this weird building to use the bathroom. Matt went to use the top floor. When I went up there, instead of a bathroom I saw a meeting hall.

It was starting to turn light outside. I saw all of these people and objects that looked frozen. I knew the creatures were sucking the life force out of these people and by the time it was fully bright outside, they would be stone and the creatures would have eaten their lives. One of the creatures was pretending to be one of the people statues and stopped matt. It read his mind and I knew we weren't safe and about to be next. Matt kept playing it off like the creatures weren't a big deal. The last thing I remember is crying to my mom, samantha, and matt that I had to go check on my dad because he wasn't safe and I wanted someone to come with me because I was scared.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:34 pm

I had a dream I was in this hotel room. I was sleeping in one bed with one of my friends and I didn't know who matt was in the other bed with. I confront him about it and he tells me that he eloped with this girl while I was sleeping. He said he didn't love me and only liked our conversations. I cried. Oh lord the entire dream I cried. I woke up and saw that even though I didn't get any calls, I had one missed message from matt. I couldn't stop crying when I saw that after I woke up.

I almost cried because of the dream again when he called me a few hours ago and said he was going to visit a friend, and if there was time before he had work he would come and see me. He wouldn't tell me who the friend was or what they were going to do. I got pissed. But I keep feeling like crying because of my dream.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I had a dream I was in this hotel room. I was sleeping in one bed with one of my friends and I didn't know who matt was in the other bed with. I confront him about it and he tells me that he eloped with this girl while I was sleeping. He said he didn't love me and only liked our conversations. I cried. Oh lord the entire dream I cried. I woke up and saw that even though I didn't get any calls, I had one missed message from matt. I couldn't stop crying when I saw that after I woke up.

I almost cried because of the dream again when he called me a few hours ago and said he was going to visit a friend, and if there was time before he had work he would come and see me. He wouldn't tell me who the friend was or what they were going to do. I got pissed. But I keep feeling like crying because of my dream.

Maybe you have picked up on something.

I dreamed that there was a new kind of zombie that was relatively docile and child-like (but still craved and ate only human flesh). All of these zombies were held in cells; they would cower away from a regular human but would still sheepishly answer if you asked them a simple question. They all agreed they loved a particular "song" (that as more like a sonic vibration) but they hated when regular humans watched them listen to the song.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Maybe. I'm not sure. I might also be feeling insecure.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:12 pm

Zombies were chasing me around and I was trying to make sure they didn't notice I was in my house. I was worried about my family because I didn't know if they were safe or not.

Zombie movies are cool and all, but the idea that something like that could ever happen freaks me out a bit.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:55 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Zombies were chasing me around and I was trying to make sure they didn't notice I was in my house. I was worried about my family because I didn't know if they were safe or not.

Zombie movies are cool and all, but the idea that something like that could ever happen freaks me out a bit.
if it ever did happen according to zombie survival guides the safest place to be is in your house becasue zombies don't have the motor functions needed to climb in a window or open a door, all you have to do is move the steps away from the front/back door about 2ft (far enough for a living person to jump) and you'd be safe. Also anyone on a boats safe because zombies can't swim, they might be able to float but thats easy enough to avoid...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:08 pm

endless dark wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

if it ever did happen according to zombie survival guides the safest place to be is in your house becasue zombies don't have the motor functions needed to climb in a window or open a door, all you have to do is move the steps away from the front/back door about 2ft (far enough for a living person to jump) and you'd be safe. Also anyone on a boats safe because zombies can't swim, they might be able to float but thats easy enough to avoid...

I'm a bit pyscho so I would see it as target practice.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6154972
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:15 am

I've been dreaming of southern belles for the last couple of nights due to my late night reading of "Gone With the Wind". Just petticoats and parasols for nights on end, but I'm not complaining. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:43 am

endless dark wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

I guess it would depend on how you viewed it. Would they be able to climb like you see them doing in movies? At my home I have a cement porch to get to the front and back door. I have two big glass windows in the front and back. That doesn't include the windows for the main living space or the smaller ones in the basement. Now if we are talking about my apartment, I'm screwed because every room except for my roommates bathroom has a huge window they could crawl into after it breaking.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Dream Thread - Page 6 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7679405

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:18 am

I'm having dreams about a little baby girl that will be making her way into the world shortly! :o)
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 7:32 pm

^^She is going to be beautiful just like her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Thread
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next