TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Dream Thread

Go down 
+24
SPF
DarkDreamer
Morwenna
JJ_Decay
deadcoldgothgirl
WrappedinReflection
GothicScrybe
MoonRaven
ravengrim
Synth
TheDarkHippie
Emmature
Ginger_Snaps
angelofthenight
RedAngel
Vampira132
helen damnation
Succubus
Maxmordon
chelseagirl
Spooky
lollirot
La Diva Carlotta
cynfullov
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Dream Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:08 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
^^She is going to be beautiful just like her mommy.

Very much agreed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 pm

I've been having zombie dreams as of lately.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7588944
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:25 pm

^^I spread them to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:28 pm

I dreamed that a girl in my class became do disgruntled that she left used maxi pads on each of the desks along with a individualized notes addressing the student that sits in the desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:59 am

Apparently Winston Churchill had a German love child....
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:27 pm

I did have a funny Silent Hill dream, but the most prominent dream was where I was essentially scolding and yelling at matt for not being a man. I tried to sit him down to talk to DCGG but when he got up to just walk away, I started yelling for him to get his a$$ back to the table.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:10 pm

I've been dreaming a lot latly about zombies and shadow creatures...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7364575
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm

^Have you had above average exposure to such things in your waking life?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Emmature wrote:
^Have you had above average exposure to such things in your waking life?
nope, actually slightly less.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7588944
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I did have a funny Silent Hill dream, but the most prominent dream was where I was essentially scolding and yelling at matt for not being a man. I tried to sit him down to talk to DCGG but when he got up to just walk away, I started yelling for him to get his a$$ back to the table.

Haha why didn't I see this sooner? This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7679405

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:14 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
^^She is going to be beautiful just like her mommy.

Very much agreed.

DCGG - hug Ginger - hug
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6154972
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 pm

Had a very weird dream about being a nun. I was working in the church, and then going on a trip with a Priest to witness an exorcism. I remember walking through the home, behind the Priest, and doing the rosary over and over. When we reached the room, the dream changed and the Priest became my boyfriend...I was no longer a nun. I was catching my boyfriend cheating on me with the Exorcist girl. She kept screaming sexual obscenities while he quickly ran out of the house. I cornered him. and demanded what the hell he was doing (besides...it). He told me he has been seeing her at least twice a week for a month.

Woke up angry. tongue I'm soo moving my new Exorcist girl prop out of my damn living room....fricken homewrecker.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 25883sk
More Numbers : 7419089
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:14 pm

I don't usually have weird dreams, at least not these days, but here's one I had just before waking up this morning:

Gareth and I were making out in the kitchen of our old apartment. Then we stopped to notice how cute Milo's crossed paws were (he has long legs and can cross his paws) -- in his little blue jeans. o.O Yes, he was wearing blue jeans. But all the friskiness stopped for good when we started arguing about frozen veggies. Gareth *insisted* that they were also dehydrated, but I tried to convince him they were really just frozen and had to go back in the freezer.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 4:36 pm

This one was a little odd: The dream first starts out where I was living with my parents in an house we used to live in--in the suburbs--and I saw a ghost walking along the path to the front door, so I immediately ran to the front door and opened it as soon as it knocked. The ghost made it's little screech at me, but as soon as it was finished I made my banshee scream at it causing it to run away; I chased it screaming like a banshee down the front lawn until we both were under a willow tree. The ghost then morphed into a proto Killer Klown from Outer Space (Klown face on a large dogs body minus the neck) after a short screaming match and chased me back to the front door. I was able to shut and lock the front door just as it extended a needle like weapon to kill me.

I proceeded to lock all doors and windows in the house because the Killer Klowns were growing in numbers outside; afterwords, I followed my dad up the stairs with a sword cane in hand--he was equipped with a very sharp sword and a couple of fully loaded guns--to my sister's bathroom where we taking refuge; I did advise my dad to spare a couple of bullets in case we needed them for ourselves. The Klowns did get to us, but we were able to kill the ones that were threatening us.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7683817

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:22 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
This one was a little odd: The dream first starts out where I was living with my parents in an house we used to live in--in the suburbs--and I saw a ghost walking along the path to the front door, so I immediately ran to the front door and opened it as soon as it knocked. The ghost made it's little screech at me, but as soon as it was finished I made my banshee scream at it causing it to run away; I chased it screaming like a banshee down the front lawn until we both were under a willow tree. The ghost then morphed into a proto Killer Klown from Outer Space (Klown face on a large dogs body minus the neck) after a short screaming match and chased me back to the front door. I was able to shut and lock the front door just as it extended a needle like weapon to kill me.

I proceeded to lock all doors and windows in the house because the Killer Klowns were growing in numbers outside; afterwords, I followed my dad up the stairs with a sword cane in hand--he was equipped with a very sharp sword and a couple of fully loaded guns--to my sister's bathroom where we taking refuge; I did advise my dad to spare a couple of bullets in case we needed them for ourselves. The Klowns did get to us, but we were able to kill the ones that were threatening us.

I love your dreams! My last vivid one was that Mr Damnation's big secret was that he is actually a werewolf. Very mad or wicked
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7564617
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:15 pm

I dreamed last night that I was in a museum that had its walls lined with This with faces carved into the rock. In my dream I remember that I woke up in the middle of the night & snuck out of the house to visit this museum (not sure why I snuck out though) The walls were red-orange, but the rest of the museum was dark grey & black marble. I walked along the walls thinking of how tall they were & how amazing it was that faces were carved into the rock.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 4:48 pm

The last one I remember was the one where I was trying to help the ghosts.

There were 20 "sister" ghosts that gathered every night to try and crossover at another location but always turned back because one of them never showed up. They would usually spend the rest of the night looking for her before disappearing during the day. The sad thing was that the last one was buried near the side of the road that they glided past every night but she couldn't leave and the others couldn't hear her screaming because of the way her murderer (husband) had buried her. I dressed similar to the ghosts, had a doll in my hand, and when they were about to pass by me, I asked them if they knew were the last one was (I forget what name I used). They finally stopped and were helping me find where the last one was.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:30 pm

^That almost sounds like it could be a movie!

I would watch it grin
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:01 pm

I've been having two or three very bizarre dreams whenever I sleep, even it's a two hour nap between classes and work. They're usually disastrous, like thousands of meteors falling from the sky or poison gasses in cities, but I've had dreams of having breast implants and steel spider legs, people swimming in garbage clogged rivers, and countless others. They blend into one another, because I'll wake up from one, and then doze off again minutes later and have another one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:45 am

Spooky wrote:
I've been having two or three very bizarre dreams whenever I sleep, even it's a two hour nap between classes and work. They're usually disastrous, like thousands of meteors falling from the sky or poison gasses in cities, but I've had dreams of having breast implants and steel spider legs, people swimming in garbage clogged rivers, and countless others. They blend into one another, because I'll wake up from one, and then doze off again minutes later and have another one.

Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:47 pm

I had a few weird dreams last night, but the most disturbing was that I was forced into joining a Killer Klown cult (run by none other than the Killer Klowns themselves). I feigned being a fervent priestess for a while until I could find my escape (and apparently, water makes their heads explode).

The best one was that my parents decided to buy an old ranch styled home and sold their historic home because the ranch needed no repairs, but they did not simply get a moderate sized ranch home but also a four story mansion behind it that was brimming with ghosts. The first two stories of the mansion had moderately haunted rooms, except that the second story had certain rooms were you can have a good "roll in the hay" with the ghosts. The third story was surprisingly devoid of any ghostly activity, but the largest room on the fourth floor (the master suite) was undeniably haunted by the ghost of the first inhabitant who was a person of science--even in death he was fervently seeking advances in science in his lab (built right into his bedroom). It later took on a Haunted Mansion story.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Had this one the other night:

I dreamed that my boyfriend and I were going out a new club, but before we could get here we had to drop off three bodies at a local funeral home. Ok, no big deal. We squeezed two of them in the back of a small Pontiac G6, and the third man was terribly hacked up and soup-like so he was put in an industrial strength garbage bag. He was placed at my feet on the driver's side. After much bitching from my boyfriend ("Why didn't we take the hearse? I can't believe you took the car...blahblahblah") we found the funeral home. We didn't have a gurney, so I decided to go into another building to find one. In the building there was a black maze, and Dangle from RENO 911 was in there doing a one-man haunted house. Once back outside, with no gurney, I find my boyfriend throwing the now empty body-bags into a pool. We then went on to the club.

Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 pm

I dreamed that I had gotten into a relationship with Julian Assange.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Dream Thread - Page 7 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:02 pm

I dreamed I was driving around in a needlessly larger Hummer smoking weed with Graham Norton on our way to some party, it was a hoot of a dream.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Spooky wrote:
I dreamed I was driving around in a needlessly larger Hummer smoking weed with Graham Norton on our way to some party, it was a hoot of a dream.

That does sound pretty sweet. I wonder how much more catty Norton gets when he is high on weed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Thread
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next