TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Dream Thread

Go down 
+24
SPF
DarkDreamer
Morwenna
JJ_Decay
deadcoldgothgirl
WrappedinReflection
GothicScrybe
MoonRaven
ravengrim
Synth
TheDarkHippie
Emmature
Ginger_Snaps
angelofthenight
RedAngel
Vampira132
helen damnation
Succubus
Maxmordon
chelseagirl
Spooky
lollirot
La Diva Carlotta
cynfullov
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : Dream Thread - Page 9 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7364575
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Dream Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:13 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Emmature wrote:
my last name does, after all, translate as "flake"

I thought it was more synonymous with the 'flock' definition... you know, the herd of sheep tongue

Alas, no. It was shortened from the Bavarian Middle-German version of "shnieflecken" (sp?) or snowflake. It never meant "flake" in the way Americans use the word, but I often draw the link because I am pretty flakey.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Dream Thread - Page 9 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Had a terrible nightmare last night. I was at another school residency with weird professors and my overly gregarious and obnoxious classmate - the one I kept complaining about here on this board - kept following me around. I couldn't get rid of him. Scary!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Dream Thread - Page 9 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:11 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Had a terrible nightmare last night. I was at another school residency with weird professors and my overly gregarious and obnoxious classmate - the one I kept complaining about here on this board - kept following me around. I couldn't get rid of him. Scary!

That just reminded me of a dream I had a few days ago where a guy I had met up with in real life (we met on a virtual world and I was throwing him a pity meet up) showed up at my house. For some odd reason I let him in to which he proceeded to masturbate next to me whilst rubbing up against me. I had to give him the bum's rush because he would not leave even though I kept telling him to. Then my house was above a pub where he was hamming it up with some strangers, and I kept wishing for him to leave the immediate area. He eventually sees me and starts to completely wrap himself around me even though I was trying to pry him off. "You don't get it; I'm in love with you," he says.

"You don't get it; I'm not." I had to get my friend, whom I was trying to contact during the entire time the guy was shmoozing with pub patrons, to scare him off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Dream Thread - Page 9 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Had a date with a much younger dude who brought along his dad and some other creepy dude. Date is boring, we're just walking around sin some wooded area with houses - I think it may have been some economically depressed area. I ask if we're doing dinner or anything and the response was no. I decide to leave, and tell my date that I was just stepping away for a minute or two but would be right back. I took off. Ran home as fast as I could. Then I realized that my date's dad was running after me. He was very upset that I ditched his son. I explained that it was a terrible date and that I was bored. He was angry.

I woke up terrified! silent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:41 pm

I had reddish bumps on my face, sometimes just a pore that was larger than it should have been. I squeezed them a little and parasitic worms would pop out a little. I was pulling parasitic worms out of my face. Most of them were round and gray-ish. The one that came from a large pore under my eye looked like a cross between a tape worm and a centipede though. Pulling that one out, I swear I could feel a relief in pressure against my eye. I woke myself up from that one. I couldn't really fall completely asleep again after that.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Dream Thread - Page 9 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 10:07 pm

This is funny: So I dreamed that I was back in high school and certain activies were applied to not by signing up but rather from a survey that gauged your academic skills and personality traits. I was told I could join the cheer squad if I wanted. I opted to try it out and became a cheerleader.

And my cat was a 'possum that mewed like a cat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Dream Thread - Page 9 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 11:59 am

Fairly sure all the work I've been doing, is the cause of some insane dreams as of late; such as being strangled by hands made out of paper, puking up paint, and falling down stairs where glass and razor blades were just haphazardly laying about.

Kookiness
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Tempest
Tempest

Libra Dog
Number of posts : 7
: : Dream Thread - Page 9 23hr710
More Numbers : 3512278
Registration date : 2017-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Lats night I had a dream with a huge goliath spider. She was black and red. She just stare at me, while I was freezing. I decided to kill her, but she left. I wonder what that mean. Maybe it means nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Dream Thread - Page 9 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2017 11:57 pm

Had a dream about the Devil, more accurately the new one, Devil 87 so things might get bumpy because I don't know how to explain this... OK so here's the thing, the whole dream is me in an office building in hell, talking to the new devil and I'm getting an info dump from Devil 87 (forgot his name).  He starts off by saying he's the new Devil and every devil we know of through some form of art was an actual devil at some point in time. So you have 3 mouthed Donte inferno devil he was one of them, so was the punk rock lucky 13 devil and falling from heaven looks like a man with bat wings devil, it's always changing.

So Devil 1 was the longest lasting because he didn't realize he could make the rules to this grand punishment put on him so he lasts a few millennia but after him some are a few years and some are a few centuries it's just an "as long as you can take it" basis. So Hell is HUGE and is separated into a number of districts, each one being managed by a governor type figure and two members of the counsel. The counsel answer only to the current devil and also play a big roll later but the governor also only reports to the Devil and there is no interaction between counsel and governor.

The Devil has his generals who are the Knights of Hell, they do most of the heavy lifting and have an impressive perk later. NOW when it comes time a Devil decides they can no longer take it as head honcho because one can only take the grind for so long and steps down things get interesting. Each member in the counsel chooses someone from their district which is usually a governor and a random but not always and they go to the pool (this part is like the catholic church but that's all the similarities). The knights of hell get a choice, stay a Knight that cannot be replaced or get put directly into the pool no votes no counsel choice just throw your own hat in the ring to be new Devil.

The next phase consists of whatever Knights decide to jump in Plus the two nominations from all the districts and the rules are simple, first to get the crown on their head and a$$ in the thrown is the new devil and the rest are dead, sent to purgatory until the third election from that point when they are recycled as humans. The new Devil can now name new knights and restructure hell how they see fit which lately has been more fire and torture. Devil 87 then explains how he got lucky, he had no way to torture and murder his way to the top but an unfair number of knights besided to join this time so it was pure slaughter until they got down to just them self's and it was a wicked fierce battle that lasted a long time. So while everyone else was fighting and killing each other he took advantage of the chaos and hid and slowly snuck his way to the crown, he wasn't interested in being Devil he just didn't want to be human.

So Devil 87 restructured hell into a bureaucrats dream, everyone stands in line and once you reach the desk they hand you a mountain of paperwork which must be in triplicate. Once you've done the papers they give you a number and you wait. Once they call your number you have another line to stand in followed by more papers followed by another number followed by another wait to be called wash, rinse and repeat for an eternity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Thread
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9