TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Dream Thread

Go down 
+24
SPF
DarkDreamer
Morwenna
JJ_Decay
deadcoldgothgirl
WrappedinReflection
GothicScrybe
MoonRaven
ravengrim
Synth
TheDarkHippie
Emmature
Ginger_Snaps
angelofthenight
RedAngel
Vampira132
helen damnation
Succubus
Maxmordon
chelseagirl
Spooky
lollirot
La Diva Carlotta
cynfullov
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7588944
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Dream Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:00 pm

I knew I forgot to post something.

I had a weird dream last night. I was at my old high school (the one I went to before the arts high school) where everyone hated me. I don't really like to play sports but for some reason I was on the basketball team. I could tell all of my team was upset that I was playing. Every time I got the ball I would make it up the court and throw it to someone to make the basket since I'm not very good at it. I knew it was pissing people off. Then next thing I know I'm looking at these plants. They barely have any soil in them and I'm surprised they are growing. I take them out of tiny little pots then try to replant them with the same pots but I can't get them to stay. The roots looked like maggots. I didn't have any soil so for some reason I tried planting them with this substance that looked like cole slaw. Needless to say it was very odd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:10 pm

I had a strange dream last night. I was walking around this neighborhood and some guys house had some radiation issues so they had to block it off. Then I kept wanting to go in the house. When I got in the house it looked like a mall. Then I ordered matt to be my lover. When he showed up I was afraid of him. Then I remembered I was dating him and I gave him a hug. then after that I was at cmu in this mall. In front of the school was this huge halloween store. I fell in love with the store then woke up.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:25 am

I think I was watching a commercial in my dream and in that commercial a woman was giving her baby formula in a "realistic" dildo because the other bottles weren't clean. She then describes how she shot that formula through her vagina, so now she was feeling pain there; I think suggest she feel her cervix, and if it hurts, then she should go to the doctor or just simply go straight to Monistat (that was my uterus and Freud talking to me).
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:44 am

^^Damn, that's freaky!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:09 pm

When I tried to lay back down I kept having a dream about things selling at my garage sale.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Two days ago someone whom I work with, told me that she had a sexual dream about me, that involved her, me, our friend Jess, and a 1950's bunk bed. The next day Jess' husband said he's gonna have to have a talk with me about staying away from his wife when we're in a third parties' dreams.

That same night I dreamed I was riding a camel in the car-pool lane, so my friend's dream was way more fun it seems.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:14 pm

"I can't help if your wife has the hots for me."

"Oh sh*t! The PETA police are on my tail."
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:03 pm

I had two weird dreams last night.

In the first one there was a huge earthquake going on and a huge rainstorm...at the same time. it was madness!!! And then one the earthquake was over, my mom was like, "on the news they said there would be 15 more today." The freaky thing was that despite all the moving and shaking of buildings and whatnot, there was no real damage.

In the second dream some football player broke off one of the legs of my spider ring, so I made him take me to the jewelry store to fix it. He paid for the repairs and gave me another $100 for all the trouble.

Dang, i could really use that spare $100 right about now! tongue
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7685122
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:11 am

I had a weird dream. Michael was smoking pot haha.
And I got very mad at him for lying to me cause he never lies.
There was more random stuff in there but that's the only thing that stands out. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:24 pm

I'm forgetting what my dream was, but it was very odd. I was inside this house. But the house I saw in a movie theater that my aunt was running. It had one part where my mom was stuck in the room because this demon desided to take her soul and capture it there. While running around the whole house you would go in a room and close the door. Then the door would take you to another path way. There was a guy and a girl in charge of the house. They were trying to get our bodies and our souls when they killed us. Everyone that was captured was trapped in the house. lips came out of some of the floor begging to be saved.

At one point the people I was with two other people. We kept wanting to get to the great valley. Only the great valley had the answers of how to save ourselves and everyone in the house. Yes I do mean the same great valley from the land before time. While we were going through doors I then woke up cuz someone called me.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 am

This one is a little weird. I dreamed I was assigned a room to be my sleeping quarters, but the oddest part was that the room housed a 60ft statue of a standing Zeus flanked by a statue on either side of him--that was all the room housed. I walk around the room planning where I was going to place my mat/futon so that if the statue were to ever fall I would be in a relatively safe place; I decide on placing the futon mattress at the foot of the platform holding the statues. The first few days/nights pass with little to no event, but I was awakened one morning by the sound of cracking--the statue was toppling over at its calves. In a panic, I watch it slowly topple to the side until it finally came to rest on top of one of the side statues. I am beside myself in sheer terror and as I look into the face of Zeus, the terror only grows. I eventually finally come to grips of myself and run out of the room and into a store in the mall (for some strange reason, the statue room was in a mall) where I meet up with some friends and breathlessly tell them what happen. I remember thinking that dad had died--dad referring to Zeus.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7579988
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:40 pm

^ You seemed to retain a lot of that dream, and it sounds like an epic ^

I had a crazy dream that I was in the future in some post-apocalyptic world where a lot of people were living inside an dilapidated mall. I was working with some group moving in a giant crate and we dumped it into a fountain in the mall, and it was big snake. Well one of the guys on our team gets into the fountain for something, but the snake starts to grow bigger and bigger. The snake grabs the guy in the fountain by the side of the head and kills him, and everybody starts running and screaming, then the snake rears up, still growing bigger. I throw a giant rat-head (which I happen to have in a bag), which distracts the snake long enough for me to take off running. My plan is that I'll run up and down escalators and stairs and around pillars until the snake, which is now over 200 feet long and probably ten feet wide, gets tangled up. It eventually does, and I grab a fire ax and start chopping at the snakes midsection when I come across it in a tight hallway. I woke up all exasperated and tense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:54 am

^^Don't let Uwe Bowl or Michael Bay get a hold of that dream.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Last nights dream was odd. I was with matt and all of my ex's were there. They were all trying to win me back. The only thing I really remember is me sitting there looking at matt and the others coming up to me.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 12:15 am

I dreamed the other night that I was in some sort of "beauty pageant" with a female partner, of which we entered at the spur of the moment in an open auditorium like area. We had some costumes that we wore and presented a picture of us in costumes different from what we were wearing. We somehow won either runner up or second place.

While we were on break, one person from the group stuck their hand in a fence to lure a creature that looked like a mix between a crocodile and a T-Rex (full T-Rex body with a crocodile snout on the head). At first, the creature was crawling to us and appeared to be of the same size of a crocodile, but as it got closer, the more enormous the creature became. It was curious about us at first but then snapped as it figured we could be food. I knew that if I hid in a bush and remain quiet, I would successfully hid from it since it detected prey mostly by sound, but a fur less weasel that ran on it's hind legs kept following me and making loud sounds. I tried to kick it away but it relentlessly followed me.

I then realized that I could just run for the metal doors and lock them behind m, so I made a dash--hoping to loose the weasel--through several hallways locking the metal doors behind me, and hunkered down in a restroom. The weasel was getting on my last nerve, so I tried to strangle it, but it wiggled out of my hands and dropped into a toilet. The water seemed to stun the weasel as it floated on its back. The thought of just flushing the toilet and forever getting rid of the nuisance, but it sickeningly bothered me to drown and kill an innocent animal that had just attached itself to me. I didn't reach down to pick the poor animal up, but it eventually came to its senses and jumped out of the toilet.

The rest of the group got the same idea as I and found their way into the small restroom that I was in. I tried to keep them quiet while they were in the same room as I was in so that the dinos outside wouldn't hear us and try to break down the doors, but they kept shouting like they were at a party. Dream ends there.

The next one was I found my "mate" because we were all living in a large mansion and everyone was pairing off in couples. He was a guy who was in my Chem 101 class, and I fell "head over heels" for him and was elated that he chose me among the other girls. We talked minutely about marriage but really only wanted to just be with each other.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:39 pm

I had a crazy dream last night that really bothered me. I was walking around this alice in wonderland looking version of my campus. I had to walk over big stones and everything seemed really dark. Out of nowhere this guy started hitting on me and I was flirting with him. We will call him guy A.

Then this other guy jumped in front of guy A and started hitting on me. We will call him guy B. I started making out with him. I felt like I was in lust. Later I saw guy B at some rock concert slum hangout and he said he was sorry but he found someone else. I didn't understand. He told me that I can't go out with him because he found someone else. Then I had this strong feeling of remorse because I knew I cheated on matt at that point by kissing guy B but at the time it happened I didn't know that.

Later I saw the guy A and he started talking to me and kissing me. Then we were just sitting by each other and matt showed up out of nowhere to visit me. I started leaning on matt and kissing him. Then guy A started leaning on me. Matt got angry with him when he started cuddling up to me. Guy A said that we were dating when I never agreed to that. Matt then said I don't care, I came first. Almost like he was letting me have a play guy around. Then when guy A said that we are engaged I looked down at the ring matt gave me and I felt him not only get angry but very hurt. Like I pushed him down a cliff.

I woke up in a panic. I was afraid that some how I hurt matt or was going to. I'm even afraid to tell him about it. I don't know what the heck this dream was about.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Last night I dreamed I was going shopping with my husband at antique shops. I got the sudden urge to pee so I went crazy looking for a bathroom and I couldn't find one. I finally found a McDonald's and I ran in and found the bathroom quickly. It was a really fancy bathroom, so I spent a few moments admiring the tile work.....

Then I woke up, and if I hadn't jumped out of bed I would've peed on myself. blush LOL
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:16 pm

I dreamed I had dreamed of a dentist that went on a killing spree with his patients and staff, but then it all turned out that everything I dreamed was true; and then it turned out that I wasn't dreaming but actually in the midst of the spree.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 12:40 am

I've been having a lot of dreams about school lately. They all involve me being uncomfortable or some guy trying to tell matt that I'm cheating on him with them when I'm not.
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7585487

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:09 am

I was at an abandoned train station in England and I would get 1000pounds from the British government if I destroyed train engine-shaped sculptures made out of hay bales. I had a hobo teach me how to do it and he shot one of the bales by making his bullet ricochet off of a wall behind the sculptures. He got in trouble because his bullet was a tea bag of the old anime Kimba the White Lion.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7683817
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Morwenna wrote:
I was at an abandoned train station in England and I would get 1000pounds from the British government if I destroyed train engine-shaped sculptures made out of hay bales. I had a hobo teach me how to do it and he shot one of the bales by making his bullet ricochet off of a wall behind the sculptures. He got in trouble because his bullet was a tea bag of the old anime Kimba the White Lion.

I'd personally pay you that to destroy the foot shaped statue at Flint station - I mean I like statues but who the hell would want to put a giant foot in full view of the train using public?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:22 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Morwenna wrote:

I'd personally pay you that to destroy the foot shaped statue at Flint station - I mean I like statues but who the hell would want to put a giant foot in full view of the train using public?

Monty Python?

I dreamed that Stephen Colbert was interviewing a spirit named Elizabeth (as a joke); she had extremely long and beautiful red hair (down to her ankles). After doing a few dance twirls, they made out. Kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7522963
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:19 am

I had a dream that I was mugged by a man with a machete. After knocking the machete out of his hands, I grabbed it and ran like hell (somehow jumping clear over fences and straight up the hill I live on) only to have him whip out a gun and start shooting. I eventually ran into someone's apartment, then hopped out their window and onto a bus that was headed to South Dakota or New Mexico.

When I woke up I was fairly shaken up. I'm terrified of getting mugged, and have nearly been mugged a few times since moving to my new apartment.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : Dream Thread - Page 3 Evil10
More Numbers : 7322860
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:25 pm

To those interested, I do dream interpretation (free of charge of course) but I do it privately (as in by e-mail) not publicly, so just e-mail me at murgaine@yahoo.com if interested.

As for my own dream last night...one of the cruel jokes by the Universe is that while many of us have gifts we can use for others, we can't use them for ourselves.

I am one of those. But, every once in a while, the Ancients smile on me and allow me a glimpse into my own fate.

I dreamed of zombies (re-make of Dawn of the Dead zombies, not Romero zombies - those of which I would have preferred!) chasing me and almost catching me and, for once in a great while, I know what this symbolism means...

I have put things off that need to be done and no matter how hard I try to outrun them, they won't be put off so easily. So, I did what I've been putting off, today, and hope that the zombies will leave me alone now.

zombie
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:31 pm

Last night I had a dream that I was back at home and I kept wakeing up thinking I was late for class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Thread   Dream Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Thread
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next