TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7622389
Registration date : 2008-08-09

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Leg cramp. & stress. Stupid stress frustated
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7648890
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:37 pm

^^Let's scream together...3..........2.........1......

AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Feel a little better?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7646716
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:15 pm

It's so blasted hot outside.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Stupid ghetto people! My friend's having a cookout at the marina but there's a group of loud a$$ ghetto rats here. They don't belong here. WTF?!
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7622389
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:14 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Let's scream together...3..........2.........1......

AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Feel a little better?

Oo muchly! grin
Or perhaps it's just this vodka/lemonade? haha
either way witch
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:20 am

^^Mmmmm....I could use some vodka lemonade this morning. LOL
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7639098
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 am

MMMM food poisoning. Forcibly expelling any last hopes of a stomach contents since Tuesday. Finally got it out of my system I think. Was lovely while it lasted though.. :/
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7744909
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am

its a fun ride isn't it drunken I once got gastritis from some yogurt thats gone wrong. I know, gastritis not exactly the same as food poisoning but its probably as much fun having your stomach slowly expanding like a balloon as it is not being able to keep anything in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7707846
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:49 pm

Symmentha wrote:
MMMM food poisoning. Forcibly expelling any last hopes of a stomach contents since Tuesday. Finally got it out of my system I think. Was lovely while it lasted though.. :/

Aw hug I'm glad to see you made it through that ok! That can get pretty heinous. I'm glad you didn't have to be taken off to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:51 pm

Mad spank kungfu blast sosad axe frustated tantrum bars or trapt zombie attack

So far today has sucked and here is why:

- The puppy puked in my room twice come to find out when I woke up later she threw up dog poo and pooed on my pants.

- I'm planning on having my bday at a bar with the band I support crackjaw playing. From what the lady told me today that I talked to the workers have been lying to me about the manager/ owner being in and she said she would talk to her for me. I'm getting tired of this bar not helping me so I might just change my party to a bar an hour away from me that crackjaw has done a show at before. I don't want to since I'm already going to be driving 2.5 hours from school to get here for my party but I'm about done with this.

- My credit union hasn't changed anything on the collateral loan that they are supposed to be getting rid of. I was told I would have to pay a small sum but they haven't changed anything on the computers and the lady I need to talk to won't answer her phone.

- My mom came home to tell me that she can't afford our phones so they are getting shut off on sunday until she can pay the bill. I need my phone for work and she has been going out to eat with her friends and buying dog treats cuz they were on clearance and such. I'm sure if she didn't blow that money she could of afforded our cell phone bill. Now matt is mad at me because he won't be able to get ahold of me.

- Plus we are going to be late for his bankrupcy meeting. Ugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:42 pm

I had to close the store tonight and then I get to open it tomorrow morning. Neutral Do not want.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 2:04 am

The next 3 days are going to be some of the longest of my life.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7422347
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 pm

^I bet. Like a kid before Christmas- the hours drag.

As for me (And forgive me for the grossness and and impropriety) I somehow managed to have a bacterial bladder infection AT THE SAME TIME AS a yeast infection. Illogical? Yes. Uncomfortable? Very.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 25883sk
More Numbers : 7476861
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:05 pm

^^ Wow. hug "Sorry" and "sucks" don't quite cover it... here's to lots of standing around. Hope you heal up soon.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:26 am

2 days time she's here and I'm getting sick. ><

f**k.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 25883sk
More Numbers : 7476861
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:29 am

^^ hug Rest and OJ -- you might still be able to fight it or keep it from getting worse. If you can get some echinacea too, that would be great.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7422347
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:12 pm

So I work in a health food store, which makes me say: E-mergen-c packets. Garlic supplements. Tumeric.

But as a friend, I think that there's a chance that it's the stress of meeting her that may have adversely affected your immune system. Breathe deeply. Imagine how her face will light uo when she sees you!

But you know, maybe the illness will be good. You may learn more about one another when you can't get off the couch than when you're out dancing. Besides, if she really likes you, she'll probably be overwhelmed by the urge to get you a cup of tea. Or, if you try to hold yourself up and carry on she may be impressed that you care enough about her to put on a brave face.

She wouldn't be getting on that plane if there was any chance of this going wrong. This is a serious step.

Rock it, doll, you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:01 pm

This guy is really starting to get on my nerves. When I was in high school he was kinda a friends with benefits type thing. It was on and off after high school. But he knows I'm with Matt and he has a gf. He keeps hitting on me telling me "I'm beautiful, sexy, and he loves me." He keeps trying to get me to hang out with him just so we can do intimate activities. It's getting on my nerves because he knows I don't want to cheat on matt. I've even contemplated showing his gf these texts, but I have seen her deny it in the past and make a big deal about it on fb when someone else warned her. I just don't know what to do at this point. At some points I like the attention when I feel low but most of the time it pisses me off and I don't want matt to see this and get jealous.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:21 am

I can't sleep. It just hit me during the night that I'm actually leaving in a month and a half. I can't stop crying. I'm scared and hurt at the same time. I'll be going out there alone and leaving everything behind. I won't be in a place I know. I won't be home. I won't have my dogs. I won't see my friends for long periods of time and worst of all I won't get to see matt for long periods of time. I keep trying to stop crying and sleep but it isn't working. I think I'm having a panic attack.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:29 pm

^^You should really try to see the positive side of going away to school. It's a fresh start! You'll be in a new environment. You'll be able to get away from some crappy circumstances. You'll be able to meet new people and make new friends. Sure you'll be away from Matt, but you can use this as a test to see if you're really meant for each other. As they say, "absence makes the heart grow fonder". hug
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7410407
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:39 pm

The lady i live with is starting to treat me like her daughters. It's not my fault they both drink, smoke and have sex. She shouldnt be so controlling. and I'm not that bad. She's nosey and getting into my stuff and trying to fanagle money out of me any way possible. like yesterday, she asked me to apply for foodstamps so she can use it for food. no way am I doing that. that could get me in serious legal trouble. I ccan't wait to move out of there and get my own place. to bad I have to wait for next summer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:16 pm

^^hug I hope things get better. I know you have talked about your distaste for this lady for a while. I just hope that things will cool down with her or you can find a better living situation.

Diva: Thanks. I'm trying to stay positive but it's still keeping me up at night. I keep tossing and turning. Then I've been having really wierd dreams like zombies or aliens are trying to kill me.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:20 pm

^^At least the zombies and aliens aren't chasing you in real life. LOL
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:32 pm

^^ Don't tell me that. I don't know why but a few months ago I had a lot of zombie dreams. So even though I know it is an irrational fear, I am petrafied of the thought there could be a zombie invasion/ apocalypse and they will eat me. So there will be times I will wake up in the middle of the night and I have to go look out the windows to make sure there aren't any dead people walking about outside.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:28 pm

I'm kinda annoyed right now. I'm the one giving my friend a job and yet I am the one driving an hour out to take her to the offices so she can fill out her paperwork and tax forms. It bothers me how nice I can be sometimes because I'm screwing myself over. I don't have the time or gas to drive out there. If she drove that would be different but I'm just really annoyed with myself for this. I always agree to drive people everywhere then I screw myself over on gas. I need to be saving the gas I do have for when I leave so I won't have to fill up so many times on the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next