TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7407781
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 pm

^^Ugh. I hate when people do that! sorry about that hun.

My rant: I'm single again :/ He was okay with it and we'll still try to be friends. and in all honestly, I'm sad about it cause he was a great guy but I'm also happier. To top it all off, I moved back to my place, i'm fighting to find rides, my car is fixed and runs great but it's in TN and probably wont be back till next weekend cause my grandma had to go to the ER becuause she had trouble breathing. Bloody hell. what a great friday night.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7646264
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:11 am

^^Oh no! I hope she's doing better. And about the guy, if it wasn't working out for you breaking up was the best thing you could've done.
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7636472
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:36 am

Oh my- My mother brought home the biggest box of chocolates Ive seen in my life (which I swear she does from some subconscious need to torture me), not good for my weight loss, nor for my lactose intolerance.. Ive had maybe 5.. and well, I guess there will be no problems regarding weight loss anyway, as I have the worst gut ache in the world. Need self control, as in, 'no, that will make me sick, no eats'

.. and here I go again, sitting thinking about just taking one or two.. its like, as soon as the initial tummy grumble goes away I forget it makes me sick!

Last edited by Symmentha on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a thought, without double posting)
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:13 am

I had to close starbucks.

I have to be back in at 7:30 to open it.
I have never opened. I always close. It sucks. I hate the new manager and want to smack him for the stupid schedualing. But I can't.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 25883sk
More Numbers : 7474235
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:46 pm

Symmentha wrote:
Oh my- My mother brought home the biggest box of chocolates Ive seen in my life (which I swear she does from some subconscious need to torture me), not good for my weight loss, nor for my lactose intolerance.. Ive had maybe 5.. and well, I guess there will be no problems regarding weight loss anyway, as I have the worst gut ache in the world. Need self control, as in, 'no, that will make me sick, no eats'

.. and here I go again, sitting thinking about just taking one or two.. its like, as soon as the initial tummy grumble goes away I forget it makes me sick!

hug I'm sorry you're feeling bad, and I know too well what it's like to talk yourself out of good habits. This doesn't help now, I know, but can you get chewable lactase enzyme tablets? They help me -- I use Lacatid brand.

TheDarkHippie wrote:
I had to close starbucks.

I have to be back in at 7:30 to open it.
I have never opened. I always close. It sucks. I hate the new manager and want to smack him for the stupid schedualing. But I can't.

Nice thing is, it's quiet at lease for those first few minutes. Probably not for long, being Starbucks, but it can be peaceful to be out and about when the world is just waking up. Hope your day flies by, DH. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 am

My head....my friggin' head. Owwie! tear i took two Tylenol, but it hasn't kicked in.

My mom made a super delicious lasagna which has messed my diet! tongue
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7644090
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:31 am

^^I hate when that happens. I also hate when you are trying to stick to your diet and you know that there is something you shouldn't eat but other people tell you it's ok to have it. It is a special event or something like that. It doens't help you and makes you cave easier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:54 am

My mum tells me its ok to have a little bit of *something* but she does it EVERY DAY.
And her little bit, is a massive amount! And shes a skinny little bit.. and Im... well not.
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:27 am

My friend that said he was coming for the holidays isnt coming after all. I feel stupid for getting my hopes up. I feel stupid that I trust him and rely on him, and think he is so awesome, and he just continuely lets me down. Im hurting really bad.. sad or frown sad or frown sad or frown

Its really starting to feel like, everytime something makes me happy, the forces to be go HOW DARE YOU BE HAPPY.. and step on it, squashing any hopes.. I just need a hug. A real hug would be good. ANyone feel like flying to aust-land, and giving me a hug?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:08 am

Best I can do from here, Sym: hug hug hug

(3 so you can keep a couple in storage. Smile )

The run of bad luck has to change. Everything does, eventually. Hope things do get better for you soon. Keep your chin up as best you can; we're thinking of you.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:58 am

I'm slightly annoyed at my presumptuous friend who asked how much money I was giving our other friend for her wedding. Excuse me?! Who said I was giving any money and how is this any of your business anyway?! shock

I don't like giving money as a wedding gift unless it's a close relative or a really close friend who could really use some extra cash.

Somehow my friends have come to believe that you should give the couple the amount they spent per guest for the reception. That's crazy talk!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Symmentha wrote:
My friend that said he was coming for the holidays isnt coming after all. I feel stupid for getting my hopes up. I feel stupid that I trust him and rely on him, and think he is so awesome, and he just continuely lets me down. Im hurting really bad.. sad or frown sad or frown sad or frown

Its really starting to feel like, everytime something makes me happy, the forces to be go HOW DARE YOU BE HAPPY.. and step on it, squashing any hopes.. I just need a hug. A real hug would be good. ANyone feel like flying to aust-land, and giving me a hug?

Would if I could but I can only do as good as red: hug hug hug hug

and she's right. It will all get better, you just have to keep your hopes up Smile
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7705220
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:27 pm

Here's another hug to add to all those you've already gotten!

I'm sorry you hurt. Don't feel stupid.

As everyone else has said.. *Things will get better.* Smile
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:38 pm

I hate financial aid. I don't understand anything about it and how to get my money. I've been trying to call the schools financial aid office for over an hour and can't get through. Plus I still have to figure out how I'm getting the money and things together for my new apartment. I don't know if my financial aid will work towards that if I can ever figure out how to get the money or what to do about the whole guaranter stuff. This is literally causing me to be sick. I couldn't sleep because of it all night and I've spent all morning in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:46 pm

^^That's why I always bug them in person. They never answers the phone. I hope you feel better soon and the only way to get your answers really is to go in person. They may have you running around from office to office, but at least they can't just let you ring Smile and don't worry it'll get better soon!

I have a test in 15. my math midterm. and I can't understand z-scores. crap.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:43 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I'm slightly annoyed at my presumptuous friend who asked how much money I was giving our other friend for her wedding. Excuse me?! Who said I was giving any money and how is this any of your business anyway?! shock

I don't like giving money as a wedding gift unless it's a close relative or a really close friend who could really use some extra cash.

Somehow my friends have come to believe that you should give the couple the amount they spent per guest for the reception. That's crazy talk!

Ugh, that reminds me of the three times my best friend asked me how much we received in monetary gifts at our wedding. Weddings make people get a little nuts, I don't know why!

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I hate financial aid. I don't understand anything about it and how to get my money. I've been trying to call the schools financial aid office for over an hour and can't get through. Plus I still have to figure out how I'm getting the money and things together for my new apartment. I don't know if my financial aid will work towards that if I can ever figure out how to get the money or what to do about the whole guaranter stuff. This is literally causing me to be sick. I couldn't sleep because of it all night and I've spent all morning in the bathroom.

DH has a good idea there; they can't put you on hold or shoo you away if you're standing in front of their desk. Please don't let it make you sick; it's not worth it. hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:39 am

TheDarkHippie wrote:
^^That's why I always bug them in person. They never answers the phone. I hope you feel better soon and the only way to get your answers really is to go in person. They may have you running around from office to office, but at least they can't just let you ring Smile and don't worry it'll get better soon!

I have a test in 15. my math midterm. and I can't understand z-scores. crap.

RedAngel wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

DH has a good idea there; they can't put you on hold or shoo you away if you're standing in front of their desk. Please don't let it make you sick; it's not worth it. hug

My loverlys, may I remind you that I live 2.5 hours from the school. I don't really have the patience, time, and money to drive that far just to ask those questions and drive all the way back.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:13 am

^^ Thanks for the reminder. I didn't realize... sorry.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:29 am

I woke up today with really really bad cramps and it's not responding to Aleve! It usually responds to one Aleve but I've taken two and nothing!!!! faint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm

This 64 KB size limit for avatars bites. I had to shrink it down to about 1/4 of it's size to stay in that limit.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7705220
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 pm

^ Still even at that size it's 2 cool Nsane! Love it! clap

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I woke up today with really really bad cramps and it's not responding to Aleve! It usually responds to one Aleve but I've taken two and nothing!!!! faint

Neutral Hope they're easin' up or gone away by now.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:03 pm

I got news a little while ago that my agency will be shipping me to another department in another building in another part of town because business is bad and they can't afford to keep me here for now. They say the move to the other place is just for the months of July and August and that I should be back here in September when things begin to pick up again.

It's not so bad actually. It might be a slightly longer commute, but no big deal. Actually, I needed a change of pace, so maybe it won't be so bad. The new position in helping out some ladies in our shelter with goal setting and school and career stuff.

Hmmm....I think I'm actually looking forward to it. grin

Well, considering the alternative........meh
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:11 pm

^^ It does actually sounds pretty good. Smile It could be really rewarding; give you that sense of accomplishment at the end of the workday. Hope it works out well for you!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:51 pm

My back is killing me. I definately slept too long. But the feeling of falling back asleep felt so good.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Ugh...my friend's wedding is this Friday....at 3:30 in the afternoon. Who the hell gets married on a weekday afternoon? I refuse to take the day off from work, especially since I'm just getting back from a 2 week vacation and want to save my remaining vacay days for something else. Luckily the reception will be held at 7pm, so I can go to that. Except now the hubby is b!tching because he's going to the church ceremony and is making a huge deal about coming back home to pick me up so I could go the reception. He actually suggested I take the train! shock Seriously, what the f**k is he planning on doing for the two or more hours between the end of the ceremony and reception that he can't pick me up? The place isn't even 30 minutes away. I also told him that he better take his own car, because I hate relying on rides from other people who prefer to stay at these things until the very closing of the reception hall.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next