TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7640151
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:15 am

Well I got my tattoo today. Only problem is with the shader my artist was using for most of the tattoo I had to stop because I kept screaching in pain. It got to the point where his wife said I was too loud so she said we needed to stop. When I asked to have my blue finished he used more needles. When he did that it didn't really hurt and we got to finish the rest of it. I just feel bad that I was so loud and it took 7 hours because I kept having to stop. If we just would of started with more needles I wouldn't of had that problem. Now I kinda feel ashamed and bad for that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:43 pm

I have to work 8 hours today and 4 tomorrow sad or frown
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7626560
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:18 pm

sorry I have not been on here for a while. Im having huge issues about my life plan!!!! I have been fighting with my mom for 3 days and I got sooooo stressed out I broke into a fever!!!!

I got into med school but I dont wanna be a doctor..I want to be a physical therapist, but I got wait listed from that!! I want to stay in college another year to get a business minor and improve my gpa and shadowing hours to apply again next year to PT school or medical administration. My parents think I am wasting time.....grrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 25883sk
More Numbers : 7470296
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:59 pm

^^ You're not wasting time at all. You've been waitlisted for your career of choice; that was not in your control. So you're using your time wisely by preparing yourself for the business side of your chosen profession. It's actually a well-thought-out plan, under the circumstances. I'm sorry you're taking so much flak for it.

You know, that's the other thing -- you actually know just what you want to do! Your parents should be proud of you following through on your goal regardless of what gets in the way.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:38 pm

^^^^thanks. thats what my friends are telling me....i am going to talk to the parents again....
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 am

I'm tired of my mom. She just went through one of her little rants that I avoided by keeping to myself. I know her game was to lead me out of my room to rebuddle what she was saying but this time I was smart and I didn't bite. She was going on and on about the dishes; how I didn't put them in the dishwasher or put the pots away neatly. Then she was saying how I complain that she never cleans when I always make the mess. Time out. I didn't put the dishes in the dishwasher because we don't have any cleaner so it would be pointless. I didn't put the pots away neatly because I just finished telling her the entire thing had to be pulled out anyway because it is always messy. (It's because when we put in the dishwasher we lost the area where they went so now they are all stacked and get fumbled)

Yet I still haven't seen her clean up her mail on the ledge or the table. Both piles are over 3ft high. Trust me I measured. She leaves her plates in the sink all the time. She always leaves rotting food in the fridge. She never cleans up after said rotting food. She never takes out the trash. She never cleans the bathroom. She rarely does laundry. Her room is packed with clothes and nick nacks from over the years that there is literally only enough room for one person to walk two yards into the room. I never see her cook. Plus she always asks me for money when I only make $60 every two weeks. She makes $21 an hour, full time and is working overtime. Who should be complaining?

Oh and I forgot. Earlier she decided to start yelling at me calling me lazy and I should be able to take care of myself when it comes to food because I just go out to eat with my friends all the time. I do go out a lot.... While my friends eat and I try to take some food off of their plate. I also do it so I can get out of this d@mn house. I didn't realize I work, go to school full time, and I do all the cooking and cleaning in the house. I'm sorry I don't do much because I get tired. She works, takes a nap, and sits on her computer the rest of the day playing the same game non stop. To make matters worse she was yelling at me about money and how I don't pay bills. May I remind you again I'm only making $60 every two weeks. I have a car loan payment of $180 a month. I don't even have enough for that let alone gas, food, or bills. She is even sending her friend to secretly go shopping for her so I don't see that she is wasting money. Umm I wonder why she can't afford to get our car insurance back...
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7574170
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:30 pm

^^^ That sound infuriating, DCGG!

Ugh, right now I'm pissed off because I can't do my homework. My roommate wasn't able to afford the textbook for one of our classes this semester, so I let her borrow mine. Right now she's holding it in her room and she's sleeping. What good does that do? Whenever I have the book I'm sure to put it out in the common room whenever I'm not using it. She does this to me all the time, or she'll hold it up in her room claiming that she's going to "do her homework today" but three days later has done nothing, and still won't give me back my damned book! I keep telling her to leave it out whenever she's not using it...

To make matters worse, the homework I need the book for is due tomorrow, and Will is staying over tonight- meaning if I can get the damned book from my roommate within the next hour or so, I'll need to spend the evening ignoring my boyfriend and doing the work that I would've done three days ago, had my roommate given me the book then... I'm on the verge of revoking my roommates use of my textbook. Seriously, it's my book. Don't hold it up just because you're "thinking" of doing your homework, just hold it up while you're doing it! Is that so difficult?

To make matters worse, I need to wash and dry a bunch of fabric I dyed last night, and my roommate left her laundry in the washer and dryer. It's been there since Thursday! I told her to finish her laundry yesterday so I could take care of my fabric, and she has yet to do it!

It's just so frustrating... all I want to do is get my homework done...
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Madelchai wrote:
Think the last of my unemployment just ran out. ><

I just thought of this: They know you moved, right? They're not sending the check to your old place?
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:38 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Madelchai wrote:
Think the last of my unemployment just ran out. ><

I just thought of this: They know you moved, right? They're not sending the check to your old place?

Yeah, it's not that I'm just not getting checks. They're holding the last month's of them right now until I call give them a new address. It's that the benefits have actually run out.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7738344
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 pm

right now I'm really hating not being able to get another tattoo, between the restricted cash flow, house rules and what not its just not looking like its happening any time soon Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
More Numbers : 7403842
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:33 am

My dad is getting remarried. I don't know whether to be happy or mad or what.

Positives:

He will stop harrasing my mom
I could get more money
I finally have a reason to buy that gorgeous dress I have been eyeing forever and have never had a justification for buying it.
I can get free air tickets because her daughter works for the airline.
I get to go home for a week for the wedding

Negatives:
He could not give us more money
The women is a bloody hick. what a great step-mom.
I just realized this means I get a step-sister. or more. I don't know how many kids she has. come to think of it. I'm meeting this woman for the first time a week before the wedding. I don't know what she looks like. I've only ever talked to her on the phone for about 5 minutes. And she tells me I have a nothern accent. Bloody hell woman, I don't! I'm sorry I don't talk like a complete hick, but I also don't talk like a bloody northerner. And then shegoes on about how she wants to see New York-as in the city! I don't live there and I tried to explain it to her but she didn't listen to me...she kept going on about the city! GR.
there is a possibility of him completely ignoring my little sister who still sadly idolizes him.
summer school starts june 7th at 8 am. The wedding is june 5th at 1 pm. it's a 20 hour drive. Anyone see a problem with the schedualing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:42 am

^^Beat her with a brick. It works well.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
More Numbers : 7403842
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:41 am

I have to be civil......unfortunatly
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7631195
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 am

Watch the film My Cousin Vinny together, it'll help you two bond.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7636661
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:23 am

I would like to slap my brother silly. I'll spend the whole day cleaning the house, I'll ask him to take out the dog and he gives me an attitude. He acts like he does everything around here when he barely does anything. He is suppose to take out the trash, yet most of the time I'm the one doing it. I can't ignore it either because the trash will overflow and the dog will get into it. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:45 pm

^^ Guys in bands have to take out their own trash... did he know that? Wink (saw your post in the other thread)

One of the antique medical certificates I'm taking out of the frame is stuck to the glass. Mad This is why mats are used -- they look good, but they also prevent humidity-induced mishaps like these. I really wanted to be done with this project by lunch, but now I need to wait for Boss's dad to come in so I could ask whether it's safe to soak the document off the glass. (Boss is away w/gf)
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7642325

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:24 pm

I went to bed super late last night doing homework...again. I really need to get out of that habit. Thankfully I got to stay home today because i have having some stuff fixed in the apartment. I've been napping off and on since 10am this morning.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:29 pm

The repair dude did a good job patching up the cracks and whatnot in the bedroom and bathroom...but he did nothing for the window frames! Mad If the window frames aren't fixed, we'll keep getting leaks. When I asked the guy about it, he said he'd have to speak to his boss about it. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm

BYKI really knows how to make people buy their program I guess. Mad I like the BYKI because the lists can have sound, pictures, and it uses the fill-in-the-blank entry method. The crappy part is I have to buy the deluxe edition in order to make my own lists.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:46 am

Not sure how it happened but one of the brackets from the curtain rod holder came off the wall completely. I'm super pissed because it looks like the repair guy who was here earlier saw it, but completely ignored it (he took the curtain rod down, but couldn't put it up?). he didn't even mention it. He could have plastered the damn hole when he was here. So I can't put the curtain rod back up, and I had to use trash bags to cover my bedroom windows. My husband wrote an angry email to the building manager about this and the issues I posted earlier. My hubby's part of the building's co-op board and they're having a meeting tomorrow night, so hopefully he'll bring it up and they could take care of it.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 am

^^ Oh, that sucks! I hope they take care of it, too.

I also hope I can get my check dated for Thurs. Friday is usually payday, but this Friday is Good Friday, so banks will be closed (we might be too). But I **really** need that $ to pay bills this weekend! pale
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:30 am

^^Banks closed on Good Friday?! That's insane!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:32 am

^^ Ah, my mistake -- I thought they were closed on Good Friday in previous years, but I just called and they won't be after all. Phew! faint

(Hope the gallery will be, tho)
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:41 am

I hate it when people park blocking my driveway. Every time the same car blocks my driveway....so I left a note on the car

Please do NOT block my driveway or I will call the police. Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:32 pm

Mad blast frustated tantrum axe

Some @$$holes need to do their research before they start calling me an "ignorant piece of sh!t".. I'm in no way a GDamn creationist, so they can keep their damn elitism to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next