TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7640151
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 am

^^No no no. The b!tching is completely called for. It makes you feel better and it's natural.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7403842
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Thanks guys hug

And DCGG is right. B!tching is very natural and expected
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7626560
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:28 pm

I am happy because i am finally kinda seeing a guy after my 2 year relationship. I am just worried he is going to cut it off. I guess i am a bit traumatized after being dumped after 2 years. Usually I am very confident, but i am just worried that he wont like me anymore.

I hate feelings booo!
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7615824
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:40 pm

My anxiety is through the roof lately. I am blaming the weather, however it's a myriad of things when I deeply think about it.
I was on the edge of sleep all night. Kept having strange, anxiety filled dreams/thoughts. Frustrating. tear
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7701281
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:01 pm

^ I'm sorry hug

I would mention placing a dream sachet under or near your pillow, but I'm sure you've already been there done that.

I wish you sweet dreams & pleasant sleep tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7631195
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:15 pm

My car key broke off inside my frozen car door this morning, and I had to use a slim-jim to break into my own car during a blizzard. It was great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7701281
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:36 pm

^ hug shock

Have you gotten that piece out or is that going to mean a trip into a shop?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 25883sk
More Numbers : 7470296
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Spooky wrote:
My car key broke off inside my frozen car door this morning, and I had to use a slim-jim to break into my own car during a blizzard. It was great.

Aw no... that would have me swearing a blue streak. I hope you can get it replaced quickly and cheaply.

My rant: I have a bowl of Total every morning, which is supposed to have 100% of the RDA of iron and a bunch of other stuff. So why am I anemic now? None of my doctors have an answer for me. Mad

In fact, one of them wanted me to come in for an office visit if I had questions -- $40 to answer two questions?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm

It's snowing really bad outside and the roads look like crap. I'm hungry and I don't want to go to work. Especially after yesterday. She tried lying to me to my face and got into an arument with me about it and then sh*t ignored me, had the balls to tell me to repeat myself, then ignored me again.

I really don't want to go to work but I know I have too. One to get a few extra hours before I get paid and two because I need to pick up my paper work in order to get paid.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:46 pm

I got pulled over b/c my window tint on my car was too dark. I have had my car for 6 years and this is the first time a cop has ever complained. I owe 83 dollars now
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:44 am

Thank you, cyn, for sweet dreams/sleep wishes tonight Smile I never have done a dream-sachet, however, I do have ghost beads hanging above my pillow on the wall which are supposed to keep away bad dreams. Worked very well up until last nite meh Can't always keep the oogies away I suppose....

SPF- That happened to me over the summer! However, it sucks worse for you since you've had your car for 6 years & they just now pulled you over. How ridiculous!

Last edited by WrappedinReflection on Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgetting wordage!)
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 2:49 am

RedAngel wrote:
Spooky wrote:

Aw no... that would have me swearing a blue streak. I hope you can get it replaced quickly and cheaply.

My rant: I have a bowl of Total every morning, which is supposed to have 100% of the RDA of iron and a bunch of other stuff. So why am I anemic now? None of my doctors have an answer for me. Mad

In fact, one of them wanted me to come in for an office visit if I had questions -- $40 to answer two questions?

Have you ever been tested for celiac/gluten intolerance? My sister was severely anemic for years & always had stomach issues & was diagnosed with celiac disease about a year & a half ago. Was curious since you've mentioned having tummy issues before & your anemia is getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7631195
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 9:35 am

Cyn,
I'll have to take the interior door paneling off to get the key, I'll do that later today, until then my car stays unlocked.

Red,
There was some cussing. I hope someone can give you some answers without only being interested in money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Stupid snow showers on Monday.

Better not delay a single minute. ><
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Best Buy fails pretty hard. Went to go buy a camera. They had hardly anything in stock, then when I found something that was almost acceptable they only had it in the most awful color possible.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7642325
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Holy f***ing s**t!!!! I just spent over an hour completing a job application online. They spent more time asking me about my nonexistent criminal background and ethical questions than asking me about my experience and education. Worst job application ever!!!! Watch the job only pay like $25K a year. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7735024

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 6:59 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Holy f***ing s**t!!!! I just spent over an hour completing a job application online. They spent more time asking me about my nonexistent criminal background and ethical questions than asking me about my experience and education. Worst job application ever!!!! Watch the job only pay like $25K a year. Rolling Eyes

Sadly this is the way the World's going - experience has nothing to do with it, you have to be person lite too.

I'd employ you hun
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7730612

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Tummy ache sad or frown
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm

^^^Oh no thats super lame. I hate aches and pains. feel better
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 pm

helen damnation wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

Sadly this is the way the World's going - experience has nothing to do with it, you have to be person lite too.

I'd employ you hun

Seeing as we all have different backgrounds and we are all good and something different, I think if this forum just made it's own company, whatever it may be for, we would all do really well at working together and could probably pull in a good amount of money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:46 am

^^^Lol. So what is in demand that we could provide?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Haha I guess we could poll each other and find out what we could all do. "The Dark Realm Corp." It has a nice ring to it. Smile
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:57 pm

^^ I volunteer the photography part Smile
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 25883sk
More Numbers : 7470296
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 11:51 pm

^^Dark Realm Consulting and Travel -- for a nominal fee, we'll tell you where to go. naughty

Spooky and WIR: Thanks. WIR, I have been tested for celiac. Result was negative, thankfully.

I think I'll have to speak with my actual physician -- she's the one I haven't spoken with yet (the others were a Physician's Assistant, two RNs, and relayed advice from my GI specialist.)
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 am

That is good that the celiac test was negative. Your symptoms just sounded very similar to a gluten intolerance. Hope you get it figured out soon. Tummy issues are so frustrating sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next