TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7646264
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 1:37 pm

I'm bored bored bored. Bored with work, bored with school, bored with my friends who want me to come over to their homes to sit around, have dinner and be more bored. Love my friends, just don't wanna sit around other people's houses. tongue
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 25883sk
More Numbers : 7474235
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 pm

^^ I hear ya... work is a snooze. Wish I got some caffeine on my lunch break. tongue

edit: Boss just turned down *another* advertising opportunity. My brain hurts. frustated
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7738963
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:36 pm

I wish my firm WOULD turn down advertising opportunities.

We have a film crew coming next week to film part of a BBC3 mass excitement (yuck) television programme dead We also have planned a personal injury advert for television featuring tripping and banana skins

What next? Licensing our offices for weddings during our lunch breaks?

I swear the Law Society has lost its way when it comes to tasteful advertising
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7644090
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:58 pm

I have a few little rants today.

1) I checked to see if my bio grade was posted. It was. After killing myself non stop in that class and pushing my other classes aside for it (which is killing me now) I only got a D-. That means I'm going to have to retake the class when I transfer. Ugh.

2) When I went to work yesterday cindys mom informed me that she complained about me to her head case manager because I didn't take her swimming. I asked cindy why she would do such a thing and she said because she wanted to go swimming and I didn't take her. I asked why that was such a big deal because she decided she wanted to go to the park that day. She said she wanted to do both and I didn't do it. We didn't have time. Then her mom complained that I didn't go swimming with her the next day. Lady I'm not messing up my tattoo to go swimming when your daughter can swim and sit in a hot tub by herself. It's not like I don't watch her.

3) I don't know if I'm going to have enough time to do all of my projects. For socy alyssa never emailed our teacher so we lost points on our outline because it isn't even done yet. We didn't do it because we spent most of the semester trying to find out if this girl was still in our group or not. We can't finish the outline until we finish the interviews and surveys. Alyssa wants to have a practice presentation for the teacher on the 5th. That means all our interviews, surveys, data, and the editing for the movie all have to be done by next week.

On top of that I still have to redo my project for my jap class because my teacher decided he wanted me to add archery to my naginata presentation. On top of that we had the movie paper to turn in today as well as giving us a paper on a bibliograghy of our presentation that he wants from us now as well as our hand out sheets for the class the day we present.

I'm missing alyssa's bday party today because I have to work. My mom wants to go to frankenmouth for her bday on saturday. Sunday I have to study all day for my test in socy monday. The 29th is my moms bday. Then the next day I have to be up early for a 3 hour drive to be at CMU at 9am for my student orientation. At that time I have to go through the orientation, talk to counselers, appartment staffing, the VA rep, financial aid, and try to register for classes. That is unless I forgot something else I have to do. I'm just so tired and hungry all the time. I thought not having bio anymore would make me be able to breathe a little easier. It's not. I'm not even catching up on sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:26 am

There may or may not be a warrant out for my arrest. ><
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:14 am

^^Damn! What happened? Shocked

My rant: I'm hungry but I don't have any quick snacks around (I ate all the chips and dip earlier), and I don't feel like preparing anything. I think I'll head off to bed hungry.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 am

Madelchai wrote:
There may or may not be a warrant out for my arrest. ><

Oh sh*t... My first thought is "be careful", but I can't explain why.

My now-significantly-smaller rant: I have to stay till close tomorrow. And work on Saturday. And my in-laws are coming on Saturday and not leaving till Monday.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:12 am

^^Double eww.
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
More Numbers : 7640600

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 1:45 pm

This has been a week from hell. I have spent most of the week cleaning while my brother and sister do nothing: which I had already known was going to happen, but they had to take it a step further. Yesterday they texted my mom b!tching about how I won't let them help. They had just woken up, it was around noon, and I wasn't waiting for them to get up so they could do anything. I had other things to do and besides anytime I ask them to do anything they don't do it. So why the hell would I waste my morning waiting for them to get up to do nothing?

Then if they hadn't already done enough they decieded to make the cupcakes and eat the cucumbers I was saving. I wanted to have a tea party and they knew this, but still went ahead and did it. They ate all the cupcakes before I could calm down enough to make the best of it. They knew how excited I was for this and ruined it for me anyway. And the worst part is they act like they didn't do anything. They got impantient waiting for me to make them, but I haven't had any time since I've been cleaning the house and trying finish a writing assignment. I know it probably sounds pretty stupid, but I was really excited about making pretty cupcakes and everything.

Atleast this week is almost over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:56 pm

^^I understand. Your brother and sister sound like my mom.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7734551

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Im very VERY pissed off with my family. No words can describe my outrage!

I know this might sound harsh.... But I cant wait to get away from my family and join to my new family.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7738963

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Vampira132 wrote:

I know this might sound harsh.... But I cant wait to get away from my family and join to my new family.

I understand how you feel to a certain extent. I got to an age (very similar to yours) when I simply could not bear living with my parents any more.

Years later I now have a great relationship with my parents (when Mam isnt slagging me off and calling me evil)

I've said it before, children outgrow parents and need to forge forward with their own lives. When ours do it, we're moving to Prague dance
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Nothing major. I got my dates mixed up and missed a court date yesterday.

Had got pulled over a while back and my license was apparently expired. (To save money, the DMV doesn't send out reminder mails anymore.)

One of those lovely things where they drag you to court, make you wait half a day, and then have you pay an extra $200 for 30 seconds in front of a judge getting it dismissed.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7742283

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:28 pm

that reminds me, my ID expires this year, wonder if that means I wont be me if I dont get it renewed right away wtf
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Madelchai wrote:
Nothing major. I got my dates mixed up and missed a court date yesterday.

Had got pulled over a while back and my license was apparently expired. (To save money, the DMV doesn't send out reminder mails anymore.)

One of those lovely things where they drag you to court, make you wait half a day, and then have you pay an extra $200 for 30 seconds in front of a judge getting it dismissed.

Ah, nice. What a pain in the a$$. Well, at least they're not sending out the SWAT team, heh.

I'd really, really rather be a hermit this weekend instead of deal with customers for half my Saturday and then entertain the in-laws through Monday. Feeling in serious need of a weekend away from everyone, even the Mister. Just want to be alone with my thoughts and my jewelry supplies (and maybe the laptop).
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7740268

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:23 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Vampira132 wrote:

I understand how you feel to a certain extent. I got to an age (very similar to yours) when I simply could not bear living with my parents any more.

Years later I now have a great relationship with my parents (when Mam isnt slagging me off and calling me evil)

I've said it before, children outgrow parents and need to forge forward with their own lives. When ours do it, we're moving to Prague dance

I'll join that boat.
I'm almost 27 years old. My mom gives me a curfew (I clearly don't listen tongue he'She still likes telling me what to do. She nags the moment I walk through the door. I have to listen to her 'remind' me that I have to get married before I can move out. I'll do what a bloody well want mom.
She's suffocating. But I love her.

My rant (cause that rant wasn't enough haha)
Stupid students at work are getting on my nerves.
The tendon in my pinkie is really sore it's hurting the palm of my hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:10 am

RedAngel wrote:
Just want to be alone with my thoughts and my jewelry supplies (and maybe the laptop).

Darn tooten you would have to bring the lap top. How else would we be able to read your lovely words and know you are ok for a weekend?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:25 am

I hate work round.... (What number are we on again?)

When I went to work today my clients mom told me she liked when I took her rock climbing. So I gave cindy a choice. We could either go rock climbing and working out in the gym or swimming and working out in the gym. Cindy chose to go rock climbing and then go to the gym.

When we were at the little park set up I took her on the little rock climbers she has been on before. The first one was fine, when she tried to get down from the second one, she didn't want to listen to me telling her how to get down safely. Instead she did her own thing and fell onto the little pebbles most play scapes have. I don't totally hate her so I tried to make sure she was ok and helped her up. I kept asking if she hurt herself and she kept saying no to the point she started yelling no at me.

We climbed on the other rock which is easier for her. Since she listened to me she had no problem getting off of the other one. I asked her before she went to the gym if she was hurt at all and she told me no. So I took her to the gym. I had her do her normal routine before I started to take her home.

She was fine on the entire car ride home. As soon as she walked into her house she started crying. She told her mom that not only did she hurt herself because I was careless but also that even after telling me she was hurt I made her walk really fast on the treadmill. I flipped. I turned to her mom and said she wouldn't listen to me and that is why she fell. I asked her repeatedly if she was ok and she started yelling at me when she told me she was fine. Plus all this crap about making her walk really fast is bull. I make her walk the same pace I have been making her walk for two months because the next few levels are still too hard for her. I make her start at 2.0 and work up to .3 because she goes up .1 every 10 minutes.

As soon as I told her mom that she started asking cindy how was I supposed to know if she was hurt if she didn't tell me. Cindy went from crying to getting mad and frusterated that her mom wasn't taking her side. She said it still hurt. As I was leaving I even reiterated to her mom that I was sorry and if I new she was hurt I wouldn't of had her go on the treadmill. Her mom replied it's not my fault because she didn't tell me. I'm glad that her mom believed me, but now you all see the bs she pulls all the time.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 am

I'm having a super stupid day at work today. I was looking forward to quiet day and doing some late homework here, since I'm caught up with my reports and eveything. Nope. I ended up dealing with stupidity. Trying to explain to someone that flight attendant is not a viable career option for anyone right now, but he doesn't want to hear it. Lots more stupidity, too much to post. LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 am

I didn't notice until yesterday when I went to take pictures... There's two large cracks on my sculpture. One going behind where she's sitting (so not that noticeable) and noe going across the back and through the Celtic calendar. tear
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 pm

^^ You might be able to fill those with some slip (clay that's got a lot of water in it, almost the consistency of body lotion). However, if you planned on firing it in a kiln... I don't think I would. That would make it crack and break.

Uneven water content or high water content may have caused the cracks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:12 pm

^^^Yeah, I'm not going to try to fix it with slip. The whole thing is nearly dry and I'd have to remove the goddess from the seat to fix the one. The one across the back really isn't that bad. It's just more noticeable than the seat one. I think I'm going to let it dry for a couple more weeks and then try and fire it. Unless, you think that would make it shatter?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:36 pm

^^ I'm sorry, I really do think that firing it will be risky. I'd say hang on to good detail photos just in case you need to remake it. It's standard earthenware, right, not raku? I think raku fires at a lower temp, but I might be wrong about that. It's been 10+ years.

Either way, best of luck. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:23 pm

^^^Erm... I have no idea of the different types. It's white clay and the directions say to fire it to cone 04.

I don't think the cracks are really that bad. The parts where they occur are really thick parts and they don't really connect with each other. This this and this are the cracks... with crappy pics. The one on the seat is going down into the thickest part of the figurine, and the one on the back doesn't go deep. The back of the throne is about an inch thick.

But then, that might not matter... I was wanting to fire it for a 'just on case' kind of thing..
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:50 pm

^^ Yeah, the one on the back is definitely not bad. If the clay came with directions, I'm guessing it was a pre-mixed product (or at least pre-formulated and then you just add water). In that case, it's most likely formulated to fire well regardless of minor fissures.

I was probably just being over-cautious. I'd say fire it; it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next