TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:50 pm

RedAngel wrote:
I remember feeling that way back when I saw my ex on campus. But once I started dating someone else, he got really rude and mean. So it became easier for me to lose that feeling -- not that bitterness is the preferable outcome. Neutral

CJ has been really nice every time I've seen him though.. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 25883sk
More Numbers : 7476861
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:24 pm

^^That sucks, in its own way. sad or frown I'm sorry.

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Gah! I have the worst rosacea flare up ever! The redness and bumps on my face have gotten really bad this past week and now I have this awful awful peeling skin! Additionally my skin is really sensitive right now, so even my regular moisturizer and makeup irritates my skin. I know that if I go to the doctor she'll prescribe Metrogel and an oral antibiotic, but last time I used the gel it it really irritated my skin. And that Metrogel ain't covered by my insurance and costs over $100. blush Yeah. I bought an over the counter gel, Prosacea, and so far it has helped with the irritation and "burning", and I've noticed a lettle less redness, but overall the flakiness is still there and the bumps. I'm hoping that with continued use my face will get better. I really hope that this is just a flareup that will go away with time. But still my face looks and feels awful!

I saw an ad for this site earlier today... don't know if it will be helpful.
Rosacea Facts

I'm sorry you're feeling awful. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7648890
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:55 pm

^^Thanks, babe. hug
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7580735
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:31 am

My professor is giving me flack about missing class and being unable to get a doctor's note. I think he might outright refuse to sign the paperwork I need to get my health insurance back, which is extremely frustrating. I didn't go and strain my back to avoid class, nor did I purposefully go and lose my health insurance, yet he acts like I did. Also, I feel like he is going to fail me for the semester (despite the fact that I did all of my work for the class, and often went above and beyond what all my classmates were doing) all because of this absence/lack of insurance thing.

My anxiety has, understandably, been crazy for the past week and a half. It's been interfering with my schoolwork, it's been making me extremely irritable. I feel like I need my health insurance back even more now; with all this anxiety, I feel like I need to see my therapist again... but I can't afford it until I have my insurance back.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7622389
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:21 am

RedAngel wrote:
nsanelilmunky wrote:
WrappedinReflection wrote:
I saw my ex at Faith & the Muse on Thursday night. He came up behind me, tapped me on the shoulder, then moved to my right & all I did at first was look up at him while my heart did that tiny skip-a-beat-for-half-a-second in my chest & I had to remember to breathe. He gave me his million-dollar smile & I just hugged the crap out of him. I haven't seen him for months because I was unsure of how it would be & how my heart would take it.
I was trying to heal that broken piece & know it will still take time. I do miss him, but I realize how bad he was for me. I miss our talks, adventures around Omaha & his humor. sh*t, I just miss him, plainly, but I don't miss our relationship. It was nice to see him after all that time tho.

Minus the hug and the concert, and you have pretty much what happened when I ran into CJ.

I remember feeling that way back when I saw my ex on campus. But once I started dating someone else, he got really rude and mean. So it became easier for me to lose that feeling -- not that bitterness is the preferable outcome. Neutral

Nsane: Funny how it happens out of nowhere. I had no idea he'd even show up. I'm f**king glad I didn't know he'd be there, however otherwise my anxiety would have gotten the best of me, unfortunately.
Red: that really sucks that he got mean, but also makes it easier to forget the feelings you had & bask in the greatness of the better feelings & the relationship
He's always been nice/supportive of me & my recent relationship. Good man or great actor? *shrug* It doesn't matter anymore, so I move on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:20 pm

^^^Yeah, I tend to avoid him like the plague because of the heart thing...

...I don't want to go to work.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7741589
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Me neither hon sad or frown

The boss, who never sees anybody before 11am, has booked me an appointment to see somebody at 10am.

10am on a Monday morning when I have two days post and emails to go through and the bliddy client he's booked for me is an "old boyo" who was surprised that women work in the law at all let alone apply it. He's in for a bit of a shock because he hasn't actually seen me yet Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:14 pm

There's a bleeding void where my heart used to be. A years time was enough to make me stop thinking about him everyday, but then he had to talk to me. It hurts again. Today is the first day in over a year I've cried because of it. I wish he'd either come back or completely forget about me because I hate the pain.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:39 pm

I just witnessed a prolonged, 15-person debate over whether people could survive without appendixes and/or gallbladders. Most people were convinced that you couldn't.

All I can say is that I fear for my generation.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:01 am

^^ Wow. Shocked

You should defect -- come join my generation! Smile
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:07 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:
There's a bleeding void where my heart used to be. A years time was enough to make me stop thinking about him everyday, but then he had to talk to me. It hurts again. Today is the first day in over a year I've cried because of it. I wish he'd either come back or completely forget about me because I hate the pain.

hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:58 am

I only scored an 80 on my mid-term exam last night. I had the frigin' textbook in front of me...how could I have gotten 10 0f 50 questions wrong?! My friend who took this class last quarter told me the same thing happened to her. WTF? I am not happy. Mad
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7643226

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:56 pm

This week is going to be an f-ing nightmare. My brother and sister are off this week and it's already started. They're going to sit on their a$$es while I run around the house trying to clean everything, get the laundry done and make dinner along with my normal stuff. This is what always happens. I get p!ssed, after a while they help a little and then within a couple weeks they go back to being lazy pieces of sh!t and then wonder why I'm being b!tchy. I'm so sick of this sh!t. It's never going to change so I really don't know why I keep expecting it to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7646716
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:

hug hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 pm

I keep trying to think positive about all the extra work I'm doing this week, but it is still just making me feel tired before the week is over. It's only monday and I feel like it's wenesday.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:05 am

I hate hate HATE school this quarter! I cannot wait for this quarter to be over!!!!
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7622389
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:23 am

nsanelilmunky wrote:

hug hug
They can be so insensitive at times. It does hurt like hell, especially when you had hoped & thought the wounds had long healed. It's amazing how something so small can open them again. It will be so much better soon, however. Too many great things will happen & it will all fade eventually (thankfully) the memories may still be there, but the pain does dissipate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:17 am

I'm beyond stressed about tomorrow. If my professor doesn't sign my paperwork I might be without insurance until September... which isn't really a good thing. In the past two weeks alone I've gone through three issues where I've had to forgo getting needed medical or psychological care simply for lack of insurance.

He's not exactly a decent human being, so I fear he might not sign off my paper, and insist that because I didn't have a doctor's note for missing last class it counts as an absences, and I therefore fail and he's not going to sign me into his class just so I can fail (I'm uninsured and unemployed! How the hell am I supposed to pay for a doctor so I can get my absence excused?)
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:30 am

^^Oh no! That's awful!!! Stupid question: What does the prof have to do with you getting your insurance? Is that the policy at your school? That's just freaky. Seriously, why would it kill him to just sign the paper?! Ok, now your prof is making me angry! Mad

Why are some professors such a$$holes? It seems like out of 5 courses I've done/am doing at Walden, 3 of 5 professors have been total jerks. Ugh!

My rant: NEVER ENOUGH HOURS IN THE FRIGGIN' DAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7633125
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:03 pm

grrr ex-girlfriends are always in the way!!!

Advice please!!!!

I'm dating a guy ( who ive been friends with for 4 years) who I really like a lot, and he really likes me a lot, but.....he just got out of (the end of December) a three year relationship with his ex who he was friends with in high school as well. She broke up with him 2 times already. The first time (i dont know why) but they got back together out of familiarity of being together, I think. The last time she broke up with him was because she wants to see other people bc she was never single in college. He says he does see how perfect we are together, but if his ex really actually wanted him back...he wouldn't know what he would do. When is ex broke up with him she left it sorta open like "I dont want to be with you now, but maybe later. I want to experience college. You have to get over me first. Im not sure if your the "one" type deal."

I think once he gets over her (and sees she is dating someone) things will be fine but who knows, they have history together. I am so scared right now. I dont want to be hurt b/c i feel that this guy is an amazing person. He tells me all the time I am not out of the picture and he can see himself falling for me, but he is blinded by his ex!!! grrrr!!!!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:27 pm

^^Oy! I hate the amiguity!!! What exactly does she mean when she says she wants to experience college first? She can't have her cake and eat it too.

It seems like before he can devote himself to you, he needs to settle the the matter with her. He should clear that up before you two get serious. If he can't do that ASAP, then I don't think you should pursue this any further.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 pm

^^Agreed
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7633125
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:16 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Oy! I hate the amiguity!!! What exactly does she mean when she says she wants to experience college first? She can't have her cake and eat it too.

It seems like before he can devote himself to you, he needs to settle the the matter with her. He should clear that up before you two get serious. If he can't do that ASAP, then I don't think you should pursue this any further.

thank you for advice and when she says experience college, she means date a lot of guys/ hook up and not worry about being in a relationship.

right now she does not want to be with him....its the what if she does in the future. I wont get serious with him until he is over her and accepts that they will just be friends

also...how much time does one need to get over someone???
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:44 pm

It depends on if they are pethetic, really love them, or are so in love with them they will never let them go. Some people take a few days, few months, a few years, and some never get over it. So there is no telling how long it will take until you see signs of change or put your foot down to choose.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:59 am

SPF: It sounds like his ex is, frankly, not that into him. If she were, she wouldn't care about "experiencing college" (i.e. leaving herself available for empty freshman hookups) -- he'd be the only guy in her life. But I know that's obvious.

It's too bad he's so wrapped up in her, but yeah, as long as he is, he won't be devoting his heart fully to you -- but full devotion is what you should have and deserve. I don't know if he will be the right one, but I would say not at the moment.

The one with whom you spend your time should make you feel like the only woman in any room you're in. hug I hope for the best for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next