TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 10:53 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Tonight's plans, I think, were derailed more because of the Fella's social-anxiety issues than anything else. I mean, I have this problem too, but if you don't work through it, how will things ever get better? sad or frown

As the video of the day suggests...

MOAR Tequila!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 25883sk
More Numbers : 7476861
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:29 pm

^^ hehehehe... I have NO idea what he would be like drunk! Laughing Giggly, stumbling, quoting old cartoons? No idea!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7648890
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Mosquitos! I hate mosquitos! They've eaten me alive! And they're not redpecting the citronella bug repellant spray. tear I need to get some bug repellant spray with DEET.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7646716
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:05 pm

^^I know what you mean. So far I have 5 and it's killing me.

At first I thought things would work out with an apartment my friend has leased and wants me to take her place for. She wanted me to talk to the other room mates so I could see if we would get along. At first I thought everything was going smoothly until today.

I talked to the first two people yesterday and things seemed to be working out fine. One of the girls gave me the name of the third and I messaged her. The first response I get today is from the third girl. She mentions she found out from one of the other girls that I smoke and she has zero tolerance for it so me smoking is unacceptable. Secondly she started critisizing me for contacting them before my friend did. My friend doesn't have their numbers or internet access right now so that's why she had me do it.

The girl that informed the one previously talked about said she just quit and the smell of smoke gets to her easily. So she doesn't thing this would work out. I can understand that, but why is smoking dictating who I am as a person and if we can get along to live with each other? Not to mention my friend that was supposed to move in with all of them smokes as well.

I called my friend and told her about all of this and she was furious. She said she told the one that didn't reply back to me yet to tell the other two the situation about her not coming back because she changed her major. She is also mad that they are treating me this way when she smokes as well. The last two reasons she is mad about this is because first they should trust her judgement on me going there. Secondly she thinks they are being rude because if I don't take her place then she has to pay for a room she isn't even going to be living in.

You all know I'm not a rude person. It's not like I would just sit in the apartment and smoke if it bothers people. If it bothers others I would just go outside. I'm just upset because I thought this would work out nicely and instead it's becoming a crap storm. It sucks because this would be the cheapest and best place for me to live at. My next option is $200 more expensive then this place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:38 pm

tantrum I don't want to write any more damn papers! I'm only on number 2 (which was due yesterday) and I'm already fed up with it!

I just want to dig out my art stuffs and by language books and just have some me time.

And I really am done with working for this week, but I have today through Friday yet before I get a day off. tantrum
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:23 pm

^^Oh, nsane, seems like you need a vacation! You sound almost as bad as I did a week ago. LOL. I hope you're able to get all your school work done.

My rant: damn it's hot down here, and all the rain we've been having makes it feel really muggy out. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm with diva. The humidity here is killing me. If it wasn't so darn humid the days would be really nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:37 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Oh, nsane, seems like you need a vacation! You sound almost as bad as I did a week ago. LOL. I hope you're able to get all your school work done.

I can get it all done, it just won't be very good quality if I keep putting it off. tongue

And yes, humidity sucks.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7741589
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:56 pm

Nsane honey just make sure that you get enough sleep. I know you're a hard worker but you can't burn the candle at both ends.

Humid here too tonight, it's been boiling hot all day and I've got the sort of headache I get before a thunderstorm. I love storms but hate the headaches
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 pm

So at first I was a little miffed about the whole roommate smoking thing. But I could understand their decition. It just bugs me because they had to send me a message saying, "We have all decided that we can't handle living with a smoker." So on and so forth. I'm sorry but I think I got that in the beginning. First off I didn't need one of your group being rude to me when she first messaged me. Secondly I'm not dumb. I think I got that already. Third, don't make me sound like a disease, especially when the girl the messaged me openly admitted she used to smoke as well. I don't need your write offs just because you think you are better then me because you have a group to stand behind you. Lastly it isn't me they should be trying to act concerned about. It should be my friend that they are screwing over. Because I know I can find some place else to live. She now has to pay for a room for a year she isn't even going to be living in.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:49 am

Jesus F***ing Christ! My mom has been driving me crazy this whole trip. She still thinks I'm a little kid who needs to be told everything. I'm friggin' 30 years old! Leave me alone woman!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7742894

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:59 am

Still sick. I've had this sore throat for almost a week.
Well i think it must be a little more than a sore throat. I can't swallow. It hurts to cough and sneeze. And i'm getting sinus pains which might be a sinus infection again.
The joy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7707846
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:40 pm

hug I'm sorry your not feeling any better Moon.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm

I had a really bad migrane last night. It was at the point that no matter what I did or how I moved it was throbbing and in pain. I didn't sleep very well. Now it feels like I'm getting an equally bad migrane on the opposit side of my head from last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:17 pm

frustated Did I ever mention that my history professor pushed back the due date of our term papers until tomorrow? So... yeah. That's what I'm writing right now. So far, I'm on the 'pre-history' aspect of it... and this section is basically nothing but debunking the bible because all other historical record clashes with what that book says.

I really wish I had been able to pick my own topic. My paper would be done already then.
frustated
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:49 pm

I'm hot, sunburned worse than I thought and going through caffeine withdrawal. I need some damn Pepsi, NOW!!!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:24 pm

^^ Pepsi, STAT! Hope you can get your hands on some, Diva!

My stomach. Ow. That's all for now. :/
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:25 pm

hug Red. Hope you feel better soon

My b!tch is that I didnt realise there was a psychobilly event going on until 10 minutes after it had finished and the club had converted to an emo club. Dammit I was bloody well dressed for it too
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:50 pm

^^ Thanks, Mrs. D. hug Getting better.

Ooh, I can relate to your rant! I heard *nothing* about events in Raleigh for World Goth Day -- until a week later. :?
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7742894

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:05 am

cynfullov wrote:
hug I'm sorry your not feeling any better Moon.

Thanks Cyn.
I'm calling the doctor as soon as it opens. And hoping he can squeeze me in.
I think i may have a sinus infection. Symptoms are the same as the last time.
Plus this stupid sore throat won't go away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm

^^ Hope you can get to see the doc, Moon. hug

Awkward situation: a girl on facebook has friend-requested me 3 times (I keep hitting Ignore). She's a friend of a friend. She seems cool, but going by her page, I think she worships Satan. No, seriously. How do I tell her that, er, Satan is not my thing? Is there a polite way to do that?

Need advice -- thanks!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:39 pm

^^If I were you I would just be blunt and tell her you aren't interested in being involved with that lifestyle because of your own religious or personal guidelines. But you aren't trying to be rude.

For me: (mind you all I'm sorry for the tmi) Yesterday when I woke up I had really bad anal leakage. During the day my stomach wasn't feeling very good and I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster. After my mom went to wendys and got me chili I could only eat one cup because it made me feel worse. My mom wanted to go to her friends house and play cards. Mind you I can't talk to matt at all because his phone was shut off. I was missing him terribly. During the time there I got hot, had diherea, and felt sick to my stomach. Eventually I had anal leakage really bad. Right before my mom wanted to leave I ended up puking everywhere in the bathroom. So I had to clean it all up.

I went to bed way to early for my usual bedtime. I woke up several times all morning/ day. My back and head were pounding. I still feel like crap, but I need to get up because I have to go to work in two hours. I'm still sad because I haven't heard from matt yet. I just want to be in his arms because he makes me feel better.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

^^ Hey, thanks for the advice. I'll be honest, and if she gets upset, that's her issue, not mine. Sometimes I worry too much about people getting offended.

I an *sooo* sorry to hear about what's going on with you healthwise. hug It sounds like you have a fierce tummy bug. I'd say stay away from the chili, and stick with bland foods for a day or 2 (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast -- toast can have honey [naturally germicidal] and/or a smidge of butter). Keep your fluids up to put back the water and electrolytes you've lost; sip (but finish) glasses of water and ginger ale. Rest -- call in to work, if possible now.

Hang in there. Hope you feel better soon. hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:16 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ Hope you can get to see the doc, Moon. hug

Awkward situation: a girl on facebook has friend-requested me 3 times (I keep hitting Ignore). She's a friend of a friend. She seems cool, but going by her page, I think she worships Satan. No, seriously. How do I tell her that, er, Satan is not my thing? Is there a polite way to do that?

Need advice -- thanks!

Meh, don't say anything. You could simply not respond to a request (neither ignore nor accept) and she can't friend you anymore.

It's just not worth reasoning with some folks, and others are easily offended.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Need advice -- thanks!

You could always just block her from seeing your profile or being able to send a friend request to you.

I know how you feel about feeling awkward because that's exactly the way I would feel. If she makes you uncomfortable though you should just treat it as a case of self preservation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next