TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:47 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ Hope you can get to see the doc, Moon. hug

Awkward situation: a girl on facebook has friend-requested me 3 times (I keep hitting Ignore). She's a friend of a friend. She seems cool, but going by her page, I think she worships Satan. No, seriously. How do I tell her that, er, Satan is not my thing? Is there a polite way to do that?

Need advice -- thanks!

Levian Satanism, actual Satanism, or a Paganism based off of Samaritan/Phonetician gods such as Baal?

Well, like has already been suggested, block her if it makes you that uncomfortable, or just note her saying that you're really not interested.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7651516
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm

My scalp is sunburned. Not quite sure how it happned. I wouldn't be bothered so much except it sort of ruins my plans for dying my hair on Wednesday. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 25883sk
More Numbers : 7479487
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

^^ Oh no! That sucks! I hope you heal fast, Diva -- I hate having to put off hair dyeing!

nsanelilmunky wrote:
RedAngel wrote:
^^ Hope you can get to see the doc, Moon. hug

Awkward situation: a girl on facebook has friend-requested me 3 times (I keep hitting Ignore). She's a friend of a friend. She seems cool, but going by her page, I think she worships Satan. No, seriously. How do I tell her that, er, Satan is not my thing? Is there a polite way to do that?

Need advice -- thanks!

Levian Satanism, actual Satanism, or a Paganism based off of Samaritan/Phonetician gods such as Baal?

Well, like has already been suggested, block her if it makes you that uncomfortable, or just note her saying that you're really not interested.

Well, she lists "Hailing Satan" among her hobbies/interests, and she has "liked" the Satan fb page (didn't know there was one), but she lists her religion as Pagan. I don't know... she seems cool in other ways, but something about that makes me uneasy. We do have mutual friends, too, so this will be awkward either way. Maybe I should just message her, but I don't want to come off as a prude.

edit: Thanks to DCGG, Diva and Mrs. D. too for your thoughts. Don't know why I've been so quick to compromise myself lately...
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7641724
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 am

So.. just found out today, I failed my prac for my course. Apparently according to them, I was rude and nasty, swearing (I have literally never sworn in my life.. you probably dont believe that, but I havent) and copped out 20 minutes early saying I was 'over it'. This is what I want to do with my life... Yeah, sure Id sabotage that??? Besides I finished prac a week and a half ago.. why is this just coming up now? Why didnt they say something to me!!!??? Surely if you have a problem with someone, you say something.. especially if you work with children. I was apparently being rude and swearing, while working with kids... for sure, but you didnt say anything?

I am so frustrated and upset right now. I dont know my fate yet. I dont know whether I get to finish or not...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:21 am

RedAngel wrote:
Well, she lists "Hailing Satan" among her hobbies/interests, and she has "liked" the Satan fb page (didn't know there was one), but she lists her religion as Pagan. I don't know... she seems cool in other ways, but something about that makes me uneasy. We do have mutual friends, too, so this will be awkward either way. Maybe I should just message her, but I don't want to come off as a prude.

edit: Thanks to DCGG, Diva and Mrs. D. too for your thoughts. Don't know why I've been so quick to compromise myself lately...

Well, it could also be that those pages were favourited/liked because she was trying to get other friends to stop preaching to her. I know quite a few people who think that anything other than monotheism (or just their religion) is devil worshipping. A similar instance: I was tired of my family posting things about Christianity everywhere, so I started posting statuses and favouriting/liking pages having to do with paganism and messages about Christians being dumb/crazy/confused. The postings stopped being so frequent with some and stopped all together with others. It might also be an inside joke between her and some other pagan friends... something along the lines of "hey, they think we're Satanists? lol look Jane, we're Satanists, better start acting the part".
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:18 am

Nsane: Yeah, I wondered if that might be the case too. I think I'll message her; communication is always best when you don't understand.

Edit: You know what, I think I'm just gonna friend her. Religion is personal anyway; it doesn't need to be an issue. I don't know the specifics of everyone's beliefs here, but I don't need to in order to get along with those here. I didn't even know my husband was an Atheist until after we were married. Might still explain to her why I waited, though, and why I changed my mind.

Sym: Oh no! It sounds like a serious misunderstanding. Can you try to talk to the people responsible for deciding whether you continue? It's worth a shot, definitely.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:54 pm

^^If you're going to friend her, don't bother messaging her with explanations. I know we all want to be open and communicative, but often we're better off keeping our mouths shut. Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7649342
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:57 pm

sym: The horrible things they are saying about you doesn't sound like you at all. Again, at the GB forum everyone wanted to ban me because they thought I was a spammer. You were the only one that actually stuck up for me and wanted to talk to me about what I was doing. Come to find out I was just eager and wanted to make friends. I hope things work out well for you. You deserve it. You are such a sweet person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm

I wound up messaging the girl on fb just to say, Hey, I haven't responded b/c I saw this reference. I'm not into it, but if you're OK with us being of different faiths, then I am too. Smile She messaged back, Ah yeah, it's a Long Island joke -- if you wore a metal shirt to school in my hometown, they automatically thought you also hailed Satan. And we both agreed that even if that were the case, it wouldn't be reason enough not to be fb friends. So, all good. Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7583361
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:43 am

I'm sick of feeling poor, I'm sick of having to ask my parents (who don't have much money in the first place) to help me all the time when I run out of money, and I'm sick of handing in dozens of job applications and not once getting called...
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:25 am

f**k you government. Nearly 50% of my paycheck is gone before I even get it.

Working full time, I'm making absolutely $0 more than I was on unemployment.

What's even the point of working?
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:43 am

A sense of purpose? Giving back to the community? Not being a low life bum who lives off other people? Very Happy tongue

Argh, Im still so frustrated with this whole thing. I went off at a couple of girls in my class today. They were trying to rush through the work, so we could essentially go home an hour early. Im sorry, but I go to TAFE, to learn! It bugs me so much, that Im failing, and they dont even want to be there!!!!
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 am

Yeah, that's f**king super and all, but it really does nothing for me when it's just going to put me in the same situation as before that I had to move in with a friend because I couldn't even afford a place to live any longer because it wasn't paying the bills anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 pm

My sis is a bit of a slob I have to say. No wonder M&M were peeved when she was staying with them.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7744215

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:38 pm

Okay so the World Cup starts tomorrow and nobody at my work can understand that I dont actually want England to win or do remotely well.

I'm not English or even British, I'm WELSH!

My money's on Spain or Argentina neener
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:46 am

I have a really bad migrane again. I don't like how they keep popping up on me.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7625015
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:17 am

Damn my teeth hurt. They're super sensitive today. I blame the lemons I decided to put into my water. I absolutely love lemon water, but my teeth hate it unfortunately sad or frown
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:59 am

Madelchai wrote:
Yeah, that's f**king super and all, but it really does nothing for me when it's just going to put me in the same situation as before that I had to move in with a friend because I couldn't even afford a place to live any longer because it wasn't paying the bills anyway.

Oooh, ouch Im sorry. It seems those things that are so important to me, apparently mean nothing in the greater scheme of things.

Why are you getting taxed so much?

Also, I dont understand why people think its ok to wander around at ridiculous hours of the AM, turning lights on and stuff. In bed, trying to sleep, yet my bro and his friend, walk around, turning lights on, speaking loudly ( and my bros voice BOOMS) .. ok, and maybe Im on the computer rather than actually trying to sleep. But it still annoys me, because I know they dont care, even if I was trying to sleep.. and my mum is trying to sleep. Im just in a terrible mood.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm very bored at the moment. I'm with my mom and two uncles. They're reminiscing about the old days and quite frankly I am not too interested in their stories. They grew up poor blah blah blah - the story is always the same. LOL
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7625015
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:10 am

I am freakin restless! I am 900 miles away from friends & Dan. I am glad to be here with my family, but great gatsby I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 am

tear damnit.

... you know... just to be in the spirit of things...

Yuor all awezome!!!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:18 am

Let's just say I am unhappy that I spent $15 on a bra that is pushing in to my skin. That money could of gone to something that is useful or doesn't hurt to wear.
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:56 am

I really need to stop letting peoples opinions of me get me down. Oy, some of you have known me since I was 15/16.... I didnt give a damn what people thought of me. Now? Someone gives me a dissaproving look and Im depressed for days. I wont cut my hair for fear of what people think, I wont even dye it, I have so many tattoos that Im not sure whether I want, and I know its because Im letting other people get to me. I have friends that hate tattoos, so I sit there and want to remove what I already have, and then I have friends that think tattoos are hot, so I want full sleeves. I dont know what *I* want. I feel like chucking it all in, shaving my head, tattooing my skull.. BUT I CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME!

Argh.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7745520

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Do what YOU want Sym. Because you can't please every single person. And the only person you should make happy is yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 4:06 pm

^^ Agreed. To thine own self be true. Sym, the important part is that *you're* OK with your decisions. hug Trusting yourself, making careful choices based on your own feelings and wisdom, will build confidence.

Other people will just have to get over themselves. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next