TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Random Thoughts
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 25883sk
More Numbers : 7595031
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:49 am

^^ Hope Matt will be OK, and I hope you got enough sleep to be all right today.

Nsane: Faulty electronics drive me nuts!

And my contribution: Big bad migraine. Since last night. zombie attack

I can't recommend the movie "Rachel Getting Married." It's really family-strife tense, and I've had the migraine since then.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7826016
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:55 pm

^ Hope it goes way way away! ...and You feel better soon! hug
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:22 pm

^^Thanks Cyn; it heard you! hug It's lifting slowly, finally. Dizziness that came with it is going away as well.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7764886
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:45 pm

I hate how some people are just lazy. It's our first day back to school after a week off. I told my group in sociology that I had come up with a lot of people that we could survey over break. I also asked that we all stay after class for a few minutes to decide when we are going to make up the survey questions and tell everyone what they need to do.

Well it is appearant that everyone wants to avoid the project like the plague out of class so I waited until the end. Alyssa stayed. Antony stayed. Where was megan? She freaken booked first thing out of that class. She is the one always missing from class or doesn't answer my texts or emails. Antony at least helped with the questions last time. Alyssa helped with the questions and the interview. What has megan done? Nothing. People like her piss me off. There is no way I'm letting her get my grade for all of my hard work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7767060
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:55 am

Speaking of lazy......
My husband arranged to have the repair people come in today to look at our leaky windows. Instead of helping me clean up the house a bit and moving the furniture away from the windows to make it easier for the repair people, he decides to tell me last night, as I'm crawling into bed, that *I* should clean up the house. The f**king nerve! Why can't he pick up after himself Why must I do everything? I'm not his f**king slave! I need help. I work and go to school. He gets home from work at least an hour before i do, and all he does is sit on fat a$$. he doesn't lift a finger!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:14 pm

^^ Oh, that is *not* cool. If he's so worried about it, he can put in some effort. You do have more time commitments than he has, and marriage is a partnership after all.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:21 pm

I've not got any decent sleep since she left.

I wake up every hour.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ Oh, that is *not* cool. If he's so worried about it, he can put in some effort. You do have more time commitments than he has, and marriage is a partnership after all.
Right? Thank you! I need to have yet another chat with him about it. He does do the laundry and dishwasher....though all he has to do is load the machines and press a few buttons. LOL God forbid he should pick up a toilet brush or a mop. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:42 am

There is an apple tree in my paradise. I just wish I new what the apple tree was. When matt left my house the other day things were fine. He texted me before he went back to sleep at his house while I was at class. I haven't heard from him since. He won't answer my texts or calls. I know he is at work. I waited for him to get out of his car. By the time I got out of my car and called his name he had just opened the door to go into work. He never looked back. I left a note on his car. I feel low. I wish I new what was wrong. It's not like him not to text or answer my calls. I just want to sleep and not wake up.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:08 am

Update

I left him a note on his car when he went to work. Since I couldn't go back to sleep after waking up repeatedly I wanted to try to see if he was still at work to talk to him. I heard a car door this morning while I was sleeping. I got a rose on my car and a note on the rose saying:

"Trust me baby you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just dealing with some sh!t right now and I am sorry that I'm shutting you out but I just don't wanna be around anyone. I never told you but I suffere from bi-polar disorder and depression. So it's double hard for me. I love you lots. You're my world. Love your future hubby, matt."

The note gives me answers but I still don't feel any better. I want to be able to help him with what ever is wrong. I want to know what is wrong. I just wish I could help him with whatever this is. I feel helpless.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:19 am

Madelchai wrote:
I've not got any decent sleep since she left.

I wake up every hour.

She loves you very much, and would want you to be happy. Bet it's a matter of time before one of you hops the pond for good to be with the other. Smile

I know how hard it can be to mentally turn away from negative thoughts and toward positive ones, but I believe you can do this.

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Update

I left him a note on his car when he went to work. Since I couldn't go back to sleep after waking up repeatedly I wanted to try to see if he was still at work to talk to him. I heard a car door this morning while I was sleeping. I got a rose on my car and a note on the rose saying:

"Trust me baby you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just dealing with some sh!t right now and I am sorry that I'm shutting you out but I just don't wanna be around anyone. I never told you but I suffere from bi-polar disorder and depression. So it's double hard for me. I love you lots. You're my world. Love your future hubby, matt."

The note gives me answers but I still don't feel any better. I want to be able to help him with what ever is wrong. I want to know what is wrong. I just wish I could help him with whatever this is. I feel helpless.

hug I'm glad he told you what he's dealing with. It's a challenging situation, but as long as you know you're getting as much love in this relationship as you're giving, I think the two of you will be all right. (Remember that you count too, though. Smile ) I really am glad he's keeping lines of communication open; I was once with someone who did not, and that hurt really bad. Let him know that you're there for him (if that is your choice); he'll feel good to know you're in his corner.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:36 pm

^^I want to. I was thinking about stopping by his house and leaving another note telling him that I want to be there for him and help him with what ever this is. But my "better" judgement is telling me to just leave him alone until he comes to me. A part of me still really wants to leave that note. But another part of me is saying I should just bring that up once he comes to me since he already said he wants to be alone.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7859759

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm

If my advice means anything hon, I would just say wait for him to make the next move. I know he's upset you but you have to be patient with him. For whatever reason (probably fear) he didnt tell you about his condition before he felt that he could trust you with that information. He loves you babe, you two will be fine but give him the space he needs
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm

^^Mrs. D your words always mean a lot hug
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:58 am

I suck. Bank balance is low again. sad or frown I know what to do, I just always think I have more wiggle room (be it money or diet) than I really do. I just suck.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:12 am

^ I feel your pain. All my money goes to bills now. No wiggle room at all!
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 am

Think the last of my unemployment just ran out. ><
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:55 pm

RedAngel wrote:
I suck. Bank balance is low again. sad or frown I know what to do, I just always think I have more wiggle room (be it money or diet) than I really do. I just suck.

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

Madelchai wrote:

I'm sensing a theme...
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:06 pm

^^Yeah...one of us needs to win the lottery...and fast!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:40 pm

My German 2 class was cancelled due to lack of enrollment Mad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 pm

RedAngel wrote:

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

Madelchai wrote:

RedAngel wrote:
RedAngel wrote:

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

Madelchai wrote:

I'm sensing a theme...

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Yeah...one of us needs to win the lottery...and fast!!! Laughing

Well you all know I'm going to join this band wagon since I've been complaining about money for ages. I don't ever play the lottery but on rare occasion when I'm with alyssa I will play scratch offs. If I ever win anything that will do good I would be willing to share. Unfortunately the most I ever get back is $15
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7859759

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:41 pm

I think I may have found the cure to a crap bank balance - I just make my own lunch for work and then dont go out at lunchtime - I used to spend the odd £5 here and there and it soon mounted up.

Dont hit me but I'm flush enough at the moment with doing that to buy a new television and get a new tattoo Smile
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 10:38 pm

^^ Great plan! I've been making my lunches for years, usually 4 of 5 days a week -- the trouble is, cost of living has gone up (utilities, groceries, etc.) but my pay has not, since about '06 or so.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:01 am

I'm a little upset. It is really cloudy out tonight and I really wanted to see mars. It's supposed to be the last time we will see it until 2012. Saturn will be visible on monday though. Hopefully I will be able to take a gander at that at least.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:28 pm

The temperature has been dropping. I really don't want to go back to wearing hats and gloves again. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next