TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Random Thoughts
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:39 pm

sad or frown I don't wanna' go to work.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7698905
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:29 pm

I can't focus. I have a ton of work that needs to get done, but no... it isn't happening.

It's just difficult because I have one class where I have to do my work at home just because of the logistics of it, and when I try to work at home everything becomes a distraction. For the rest of my classes I do work at school, and am able to focus and keep relatively on task with my work, but this one class... blergh. Everything gets done last minute, is sub-par, and I hate every second of it.

Also, I'm getting frustrated with school. I have a love-hate relationship with this whole art school thing, and right now it's in the hate zone. I slacked off when I first met Will because I was all lovey-dovey and just wanted to spend time with him, even if it meant not doing my work. Now he and I have gone back to doing my schoolwork, and we end up seeing each other only once every few days. Unfortunately, lest a couple lives together, this seems to be how relationships at my school are carried out... and why they seem to fail miserably. I don't think that this is going to fail right off the bat;but still, time constraints and stress just make everything difficult. When your time together consists of exhaustedly stumbling out of your respective studios at midnight, walking home and crashing together, then waking up early to go back to studio, it's less than what it should be...
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 25883sk
More Numbers : 7595031
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:45 pm

DD: About the relationship: Please don't worry. You're both passionate about what you do, and hopefully that common ground will make it easier to get through the busier times when you can't see each other as often. With that understanding and patience, it can work.

I'm thinking back to when my husband and I were dating in college. He was a year ahead of me, so he left before I did. I wondered how we could stay solid when we were going from being in the same dorm, to being 300 miles apart. The weekend visits, calls and email were a big help. It felt like forever, but it was just one year. We weathered it all right, and more since then. It's possible, that's all I'm saying. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7764886
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:35 am

To be honest every few days isn't really bad. Could be a lot worse. tongue

But really, especially when you're young, people who spend every waking moment together will eventually end up pissing each other off. Being able to maturely deal with time apart makes for a good relationship, I think.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7767060
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 am

Oops! Waiting too long to turn in a late assignment and the prof gave me a big fat zero for that assignment. Thing is, as long as I turn in the final two assignments I'll still get an A in the course. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7528577
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:56 am

I'm up at 1 in the g*ddarn morning because of what? my new friend matts ex decided to ask him out. and who does go to? meeeeee. And me, bieng a Goddarn idiot forgets to turn off her phone, so it goes blaring in my ear, waking me up! and I was finally sleeping after such a sleepless weekend! But why must girls be such
b!tches? I mean, matt is a really sweet guy and treats girls he isn't even dating with tons of respect (and i'll go ahead and admit it, I like him, but I ain't trying, especially after this). She goes and breaks his heart, he started getting over her and then she does this agian. Why? Do girls always feel the need to play games with guys? it's just dumb and rude and disrespectful! Gosh, these people should grow up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 3:39 am

^^^Because they haven't been smacked hard enough yet.

..I found out what was wrong with my tablet... It's too old. sad or frown When my friend bought a new one she gave me her old one.. It's not capable of working on systems above XP sad or frown sad or frown Just to test it, we installed her new tablet onto my compy, and it worked fine (minus needing to adjust settings so the pressure-sensitivity worked).

I also learned that I'm going to have to buy a Windows 98 operating system installation disc. I'm trying to set up a virtual PC on my computer so that I can play/operate some of my older programs on my new computer. Granted, I can find them rather cheap on ebay, but I don't wanna' actually pay for it. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7861064

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:11 pm

It went from a nice day yesterday to a crappy, snowy, wet, stormy day today.
The bus took a half an hour to arrive. I was tired and sore and I just wanted to go home.
So I'm sitting here with my feet wet Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:07 pm

^^ Ugh, that's happened to me so many times, esp. on the way in to work. Hope you can warm up soon. hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 am

I missed my classes today because the weather was really bad. My college decided to close... After my two classes were over. They even posted before my first class started that they were going to close at 4. Mind you they posted that at 11:30 when we were having a blizzard you couldn't even see through.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:25 am

^^ Better that you missed them rather than put yourself in danger going in.

My boss is sick again. To make matters worse, I think I've got a touch of it this time. I'm achy and really tired, and I was a little queasy this morning. I might not come in tomorrow -- I wanted to stay out today, but Boss has to run an errand this afternoon and someone's got to keep the place open while he's gone.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 7863079

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:24 pm

just had a tooth pulled...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:49 pm

^^Ouch! Hope they gave you pain meds (and that they work and don't make you too woozy)! hug
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
More Numbers : 7761396

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:13 pm

I really want to slap my sister. It's one thing to make it so I have to clean up the house, but now she can't even be bothered to take care of her animals. I went into her room to check on them because I'm the one that normally feeds them. I hadn't checked on them all last week because she was home so I figured she would take care of them, but no. Their cages were beyond gross, I have no idea when the last time she cleaned was. So I ended up cleaning them because I couldn't leave them in all that crap. Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Oh no! I have an itchy hive on my arm.....I better not break out into a full allergic reation! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:10 am

It's one of those days.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:10 am

I want money. I just want lots and lots of money. But I don't think I'm going to get it any time soon.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:42 am

I just spent $686 on school textbooks for next quarter...for only 2 courses! And that was with with using Amazon instead of my school's bookstore. faint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:37 am

I have a test in German and my speech tomorrow. F*ck.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7855347

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:34 pm

^^ The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Starsmile Good Luck Nsane!! The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Starsmile
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
More Numbers : 7528577
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Ugh, I hate this...I just got back into one of those depressed moods. (and for all you ladies, no, it's not anywhere near that time). I'm just so sick of bieng single. All of my friends are constantly hooking up, with thier BF or getting hit on. and me, I'm sitting by the way side bieng the third wheel. As always. I don't get it. Is there something wrong with me? I'm so sick of hearing about everyone else's significant other or who hit on them or who they did, while I just sit there quietly because I really don't have anything to say. I'm just getting so sick of it!! Then all my friends have been coming to me lately with thier relationship problems and that never helps. I don't know why either, I've only been in a relationship for 2 months of my whole life and they all think I can help.

oh, and its snowing like the dickens outside and I still have to go to class-because they are cancelled after 4pm and mine starts at 3:30.

Nothing seems to be going right at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:00 pm

^^ hug That's got to be so aggravating. But you are interesting, pretty and a lot of fun -- a smart guy will recognize that, one who's really worth your time.

What you're hearing about are probably just freshman hookups anyway; very few of them are lasting or intellectually fulfilling. Timing is everything, and bad times can't last. Hang in there, DH.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:33 pm

DH if it wasn't for you I would of jumped into the deep end with a rock dangling below my feet because of all the transferring stress. If you remember just two months ago I was saying the exact same thing. I know something is going to change for you. You are an amazing person and very smart. Who knows, either A you are too busy for someone right now and it is for the best, or B you are about to find him around the corner when you least expect it.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7861064

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:50 pm

I agree with the above DH. Cause I TOO was in the same boat before I found my hunny.

I still have my cold. It's a been a week. Go away already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:04 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
DH if it wasn't for you I would of jumped into the deep end with a rock dangling below my feet because of all the transferring stress. If you remember just two months ago I was saying the exact same thing. I know something is going to change for you. You are an amazing person and very smart. Who knows, either A you are too busy for someone right now and it is for the best, or B you are about to find him around the corner when you least expect it.

It doesn't mean that the journey there is going to be free of b*tching on my part though tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next