TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Random Thoughts
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7431538
Registration date : 2009-01-08

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:34 pm

I. Hate. Moving.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7658081
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Nightmistress wrote:
I would really like this creepy guy to get the hint. I would love to say, "I don't want to talk to you. Your creepy as hell!" but I'm trying to be nice about it.

I agree with nsane. Men need to be told to their faces clearly, directly and with as little ambiguity as possible. They're dense. They don't get it. You need to tell him, "F*** off, weirdo". A simple, "I don't want to talk to you, please leave me alone", might also work.

Don't worry about looking or sounding like a b!tch; your safety and well-being is more important than the feelings of some random creepy jerk.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7431538
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:30 pm

^ The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 536813
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 pm

My right heel hurts! sosad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7655907
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 am

My back is killing me. I think a spider bit me. I had to go to the doctor. The bite got so bad my back was tight and everytime I moved any part of my body I cried from the pain. It still really hurts but my doctor has me on 2 pain killers and one antibiotic. He wanted to lance my back but he said it is too tight for him to even think about touching it. So I have to go back in a week.

My other complaint is we have a crap load of snow. It isn't even done snowing yet. We are supposed to get 10 inches or more. I hope I don't have class tomorrow. If the roads are back I'm screwed cuz right now my car doesn't have insurance because my mom couldn't afford the bill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7589926
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:31 am

Feel better, DCGG!

I just realized that I've only spent about $12 on food over the past two and a half weeks. I haven't been eating much at all... maybe the equivalent of a meal and a snack per day, or two meals sometimes... it worries me, because I normally eat a completely normal amount of food, and spend no less than $45 a week on fresh produce and such to cook with.

Today I ate three pancakes and a small dish of noodles.
Yesterday I ate two small bowls of soup and two vegan marshmallows.
The day before that I ate three oreos, a peanut butter and jam sandwich, and a packet of ramen.

Surely this cannot be good?

But I'm just not hungry much these days, so there isn't much I can do to help it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:04 pm

I wish that I wouldn't let people affect me as much as they do... There's two people that anytime I see them, I get anxious, flustered, and a little sad... sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7746368
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:10 pm

I broke down in front of my own dad straight after work because of some childish cliques and a manager who wont do anything about it and wont let me take work from others teams within the agency. So when I go back into work tomorrow i'll just stare at the wall and let people talk about me Neutral Would be nice to go off sick for a few weeks hehe.
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Evil10
More Numbers : 7759471

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm sorry that people are so cruel Vampira.
If it means anything we love you no matter what!
hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Last night I took all my pills like I was supposed to. I felt light headed and I kinda passed out while falling asleep. I wake up an hour later just to feel like I have really bad cotton mouth. I drank some water and my stomach felt like I had a ton of bricks in it. If I moved I felt like I was going to be sick. Matt came home from work and tried to take care of me. I end up falling asleep. I wake up to my stomach feeling better but my back was in a ton of pain again. I have a feeling until this spider bite is finished I'm going to be walking around high on pain pills all the time and then going to bed with stomach aches.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:39 pm

ravengrim wrote:
hug

Thank you bud hug

Ive complained twice to my manager about it and still nothing has been done. So after breaking down in front of my dad in the car, he said write everything down in an email to him and he will see his line manager about it all, to get some advice. She might even suggest to see the Chief manager about it. So I've wrote the email and sent it to my dad, and see what happens tomorrow.

Im just really ready to move away now and start my new life, with a nice new job!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7752085

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:56 pm

That's really sh!tty Vampira.
I hope things get sorted out for you. Or you can move on to a better job.

My co-workers are a little fed up with a certain co-worker, but nothing can be done cause her sister-in-law in the superintendent of the school board, so she will stay as long as she wants.
I'm just glad that others see how friggin' annoying she is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:19 am

Vampira132 wrote:
I broke down in front of my own dad straight after work because of some childish cliques and a manager who wont do anything about it and wont let me take work from others teams within the agency. So when I go back into work tomorrow i'll just stare at the wall and let people talk about me Neutral Would be nice to go off sick for a few weeks hehe.

tear Don't cry!! If Ms. D doesn't beat me to it, I'll take a vacation to the UK to kick some @$$!!

I can never understand why people think they need to make others feel low.

I hope the cyber hugs at least help you feel a little better! hug hug
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 25883sk
More Numbers : 7486052
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:57 am

Vampira132 wrote:
ravengrim wrote:
hug

Thank you bud hug

Ive complained twice to my manager about it and still nothing has been done. So after breaking down in front of my dad in the car, he said write everything down in an email to him and he will see his line manager about it all, to get some advice. She might even suggest to see the Chief manager about it. So I've wrote the email and sent it to my dad, and see what happens tomorrow.

Im just really ready to move away now and start my new life, with a nice new job!!!

That sounds like a good plan, Vampira. It also sounds like what you're going through is targeted specifically at you, which is discrimination. That's definitely not supposed to happen in the workplace, and you have the right to let supervisors know and to expect that they take action. Feel free to go up the chain of command until someone acts.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 pm

The snowstorm was a real let down.

We were told there was going to be inches per hour dropping.

It's all over and I barely see any on the sidewalks.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7752085

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:44 pm

I wanted to punch my co worker in the face and I don't care that she is a senior citizen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7750780

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Vampira132 wrote:

They should just count themselves EXTREMELY lucky that they dont live closer to me Mad

I loathe bullying, it's a sign of insecurity and cowardice on their part and I hate how they've made you feel. Some small consolation is that I truly believe in karma and if you crap on people you will get it back no matter now long it takes

Oh and Mr D says if you need any help combating it then just ask and he has several places he can refer you to. He went ballistic when I told him!
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:28 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
I wanted to punch my co worker in the face and I don't care that she is a senior citizen.

What's her name and where does she live? Mad

If I kick your baddie, can you come over and kick our ex-army accounts clerk who clearly thinks he is still in the army and behaves like a total prick. blast
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:46 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Vampira132 wrote:
ravengrim wrote:
hug

Thank you bud hug

That sounds like a good plan, Vampira. It also sounds like what you're going through is targeted specifically at you, which is discrimination. That's definitely not supposed to happen in the workplace, and you have the right to let supervisors know and to expect that they take action. Feel free to go up the chain of command until someone acts.

I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. hug

Im going up as high as I can Red thank you for the support and to you too Nsane hug for you both.

helen damnation wrote:
Vampira132 wrote:

They should just count themselves EXTREMELY lucky that they dont live closer to me Mad

I loathe bullying, it's a sign of insecurity and cowardice on their part and I hate how they've made you feel. Some small consolation is that I truly believe in karma and if you crap on people you will get it back no matter now long it takes

Oh and Mr D says if you need any help combating it then just ask and he has several places he can refer you to. He went ballistic when I told him!

I cant believe what a skill you have Mrs D on finding out what a person is really like when you havent met that person - I hope my skills develope to that effect.

I wish I was closer to you so I wouldnt go through this crap and im sure we'd have a fun time at work ... Mind you I dont think we'd get much work done hehe.

Oh and say a thank you to Mr D!

UPDATE: I sent an email to my dad to give to his higher manager and she said you need to take this further, and that no one should get away with this. She was kind enough to find some further advice for me and a contact telephone number for this Harassment & Bullying lady; which I emailed as soon as I got back to my desk and im going to see her tomorrow morning.
Im not sure why im the one being targeted because I haven’t done anything at all!
Im friends with my caseworker who knows what has been going on (she is also a long term friend of my mums) but hasn’t had a word with the line manager or anything (my mum went crazy when she heard that her friend was doing nothing to help me). So in my office it feels like a Me Vs. Them scenario which I really don’t like and feel uncomfortable with. It’s like being in high school again!!
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Just let me know how you get on tomorrow bud. I've been looking up discrimination law at work today as well so if you need that then just holler

And if we worked together we would NEVER get any work done but it would be a bloody brilliant time!

You're in the right, you've done nothing wrong apart from being yourself. I still say, as I've said to you before away from here, that they are jealous as hell of you because they know that you are worth a dozen of them - clique popularity is fleeting, they're all sheep who are great in a herd of them but get one of them on their own and PAH! hug

btw you vs. them mean them vs. US - BRING IT ON!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 7657117
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:58 am

I just need to vent here. Why is it that the "libertarians" on the board (not this one, it's a different one) have to be such douchebags to people whom they disagree. They claim they are an oppressed minority on the board when the truth is that neither are they oppressed but are in no way a minority--if anything, they are on equal par with the liberals. You say I've switched religions to environmentalism? bullsh*t, I say it is you who have switched religions. How the f**k can you say that a species can not be over hunted? And not once have any of the liberals on the board took pot shots at any of the liberals without them having said their case. Not once have any of the liberals started telling them their arguments are bullsh*t without providing any evidence. It is these stupid "libertarians" (who I damn well know are really Conservative but hide under the guise of Libertarian because they know no one is going to take them seriously--which no one is anyways) who are the ones that are immature, even thought they keep saying that the liberals are "too young and immature." I only resort to immature frustration because you f**king c*nts can't get it through your mother f**king skulls that there are other people and life outside of your own goddamn a$$! Mad frustated blast

I've tried to be civil but they make me want to f**king kill them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 am

My bestest buddy at work called in sick today. Now how am I supposed to flounder away my day?! sad or frown I regret showing her how to take random days off.
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
More Numbers : 7652417

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:54 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Nightmistress wrote:
I would really like this creepy guy to get the hint. I would love to say, "I don't want to talk to you. Your creepy as hell!" but I'm trying to be nice about it.

I agree with nsane. Men need to be told to their faces clearly, directly and with as little ambiguity as possible. They're dense. They don't get it. You need to tell him, "F*** off, weirdo". A simple, "I don't want to talk to you, please leave me alone", might also work.

Don't worry about looking or sounding like a b!tch; your safety and well-being is more important than the feelings of some random creepy jerk.

Thanks Diva and Nsane your both right I have to be blunt. hug

Yeah, I'll have to. I hate being mean to people, even when they deserve it, but he is freaking me out and isn't taking the hint. The first time I talked to him he was asking if he could come over and hang out, I told him no and told him just because we went to elementary school together doesn't mean I trust you, I don't know you. After giving up on coming over he kept talking about how he didn't have a girlfriend and he needed one.

Then a week after that he is sending me messages on Facebook saying he missed me. It really creeped me out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 25883sk
More Numbers : 7486052
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:23 pm

^^ Yikes. Nightmistress, don't feel bad about bluntly cutting off all contact.

I weighed in at the doctor's office this morning. Suffice to say it's 10 lbs. more than I want it to be. tear

Everything needs to change, that's all there is to it. I want to look in the mirror and like what I see again; I want my clothes to fit as they should.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Red my lovely, if you need to lose weight then I need to hack off one of my legs!

You are gorgeous - you would be gorgeous if you were twenty or a hundred pounds heavier than you are now. Weight worries lead to issues babe and I have spent 20 years of my life trying to bury things like that

hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next