TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Random Thoughts
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 25883sk
More Numbers : 7595031
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:00 pm

^^ Very true. Thanks, Mrs. D. hug I didn't mean to bring up a tender subject... I just feel like I let stress win by not taking care of my body, and so I kind of betrayed myself. Frustrating, but it's time for me to change for the better.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7764886
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:31 am

I'm sorry everyone has been having such a crappy time lately.

I know I shouldn't complain because I'm the one that did it, but I guaged my nose from an 18 to a 16. Now my nose ring won't move because my nose is sore and I think a tad swollen.

I'm still taking my pills for the bite on my back. It doesn't hurt as much and the swelling has gone down, but the medicine is still killing me. It makes my stomach churn, burp up that nasty powder pill taste, and gives me really bad cotton mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:18 pm

^^ Oof. hug Glad you saw a doctor for the bite, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:47 pm

I'm going to smack my sister the next time I see her.

I was trying on clothes at Target when she texted me. Our parents had just been in a car accident that involved about 10 cars.

I had to text her back to find out that they were alright. As to why she couldn't have said that in the first text is why I'm going to smack her. You don't do that to people!

Suffice to say, I wasn't all that bothered a little later when I bought 2 bottles of wine and a six pack of Mike's hard Lemonade.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7826016
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 4:55 pm

^ shock That should have been the first thing she should have told you!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:06 pm

^^Hence why I'm going to smack her tongue

They said that they were going to come up to Lincoln for the weekend or for a day.. I'm not sure why they picked today. It was snowing again really bad.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7751295
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:20 pm

booooo valentines day! i just want the chocolate to go on sale tomorrow
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear they got into an accident nsane. hug

^^The sales will be awesome. Too bad I spent all of money on gifts for the bf, the doggies, and my mom blush
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7859759
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Nsane, I'm glad your folks are okay. Dont be too hard on your sister, sometimes in situations of crisis people just panic and dont think things through. I'm sure she had no malice in mind.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7863079

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 pm

sick fighting a cold
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:06 pm

^^^Drink!! Alcohol will make you feel warm. It may make you gelll like poo in the morning though.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7826016
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 pm

endless dark wrote:
sick fighting a cold

hug Hope you feel better soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 pm

ah scrwe it. I can't tale 5 times to type out the color colde. I hopes you all are having a good nvalentines day.[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 pm

[colot=cuyan]I hust switchedc to red wine and ai spild some on my tank.... I'm al litgles sad now! sad or frown drink more!p[/comre]
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7767060
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:11 am

My lunch made me sick. I had a super delicious pizza this afternoon and no sooner had I finished eating I had to run to the bathroom. Damn thing went right through me. sad or frown I felt sick the rest of the day. I still feel a little queasy. sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:19 am

[xollr=c7yahn!!!! NO!! you sho8ld have not eaten the pizzsw5 !!! eat mere alcohole!!! drinking is good !! and it hmakes people3 augh and stuff! and diva, I'ms orry, but I haves your number!!! I sorry I Text you if I get tgtoo drunks and stiff!!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 am

^^I believe you are right girlie....I'm currently having a beer in your honor...oh Mighty Drunken One! hail

You have mu number? How'd that happen? Meh...feel free to text me. Do your worst! LOL tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:55 am

[color=cyahn]@^^^ you PMed it to me an while agio when I was feeling sad!! I hjust texted you.. Hee hee heee!![c.ckoee]
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:44 am

^^Oh! Ok. My offer still stands if you ever want to chat or whatnot. grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 am

^^Okau!! Maybe soneime whine I'm not to drunk and I feel realy realt sad.. okay?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:24 am

^^I'm sorry you feel so sad.

For my complaints.... I hate my mom. I was having a really good day with matt and she just had to shoot it down all day. At first before matt got back for all of us to eat a late breakfast together she was doing one of her whimper crying but acting like nothing was wrong bits. Then after matt left for work when we came back from dinner she had this upset pout on her face. I took the nasty bite and asked her what was wrong. She started complaining that I left her home alone on valentines day and didn't even bring her home food.

I proceeded to mention that I brought home left overs (which I never do) and said that was for her. She complained that I never told her and she doesn't eat cold food. Then got mad because I didn't buy dog food. She then ran off to her room stomping like a child. She knows I don't have any money right now because of all the money I spent on gifts and she owes me over $200.

This is stupid. We always invite her out or bring her food when we go out to eat. The one time we want to be alone she gets pissed. I'm sorry my dad died 7 years ago. It's not my fault that she didn't go see one of her friends and stayed home alone. She has had her alone time when she was younger with several guys when she was dating and she was married to my dad for more then 20 years before he died. She has had her time alone with people wining and dining her. This is my first time anyone has really given two sh!ts about me. This was my day to finally be happy on a holiday. But no she had to take that from me with her bitterness. I can still hear her sniffling in her room. It's been 4 hours since her little childish tantrum. It's just making me more mad.

To make things worse I have a test tomorrow. It is completely rediculous because he told us in class if we didn't have class because of a snow storm and missed the review the test would be pushed back. We did have a snow storm. Class was canceled. He sent out a mass email that we are still having our test tomorrow. I really haven't had any time to study and my stress levels are even causeing my period to stop and that's making me freak out because even after two pregnancy tests telling me I'm not pregnant I'm still worried that I am because of the whole darn thing. (sorry for the TMI in the last sentance but it adds to the explanation of why I'm so ugggg)

My mind is not in a state for studying and I'm getting lots of head aches from stress. The bite on my back is come and go with pain and right now it's killing me. But if I take my medicine I'll feel high and drugged out... then pass out. Plus some how I guess I messed with my nose ring and now it's sore again. (I just put in a bigger guage yesterday.) Now matts texting me and he is at work and mad. Ugh this isn't working out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:29 am

[color=cuyam}^^Maybe ypu nees a vacatiojmn oncein a wile, no?

oh, and I wasn;t dsa them... just when I am sayd, I might test diva. yeh?[/colro]
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7861064

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:05 pm

That sucks about your mom.
She needs to understand that you are not a kid anymore and you do things on your own
My mom is similar when it's new years eve.
I tell her I'm spending it with him and she's like, "Oh, so you are gonna leave me and your dad alone?" I say, "Yes. You have each other."
I spent many new years eve with them. The only kid with no one to talk to. They wouldn't even let me spend it with my best friend who they've known since she was a baby and lived just a few houses away.
But enough. I do what I like...most of the time tongue
She will yell but I stopped caring because I've come to realize that I can't really make my mom happy. She finds something wrong in everything. That's what happens when you have parents that are fresh off the boat. They are stuck in their old fashion ways.
Anyways...point to my story is that you are not a bad kid. It seems like your mom wants attention.
It's nice to spend time with her but don't feel bad when you don't. She's a grown up. She should learn to deal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:44 pm

I'm a little annoyed with my friend. He called earlier about wanting to go out to lunch, hanging out and then going out to dinner, but he's kept us waiting for a few hours and I'm pissed because I've could have gone out and done some other stuff instead...like shopping. Mad He said he'd call back in 20 minutes to let us know what's what. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Deadcoldgothgirl: I'm sorry you're dealing with this. hug You're not doing anything wrong -- in fact, it's the natural way of things for you to develop a good relationship and have a life separate from your mom's. It's what a parent ought to want, and it doesn't mean you love her any less.

She's not supposed to get so dependent on you; that's not fair to anyone involved. For her own sake and yours, it would be best if she met with someone (or a group of someones) to talk about the grief and depression she's feeling. It's a big loss, but healing doesn't happen if it's just ignored.

I know you know all this. But I thought I'd say it out loud to give support. hug

I know you're familiar with some of my issues with my mom, too, and while they're not exactly the same, I can understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next