TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7651516
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:28 pm

What part of "be here at 8:30 am" did that chick not understand? She strolls in during my lunch and I have to stop what I'm doing to deal with her. Ugh. I ended up sending her home and told her to come back tomorrow. I'm really annoyed.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7649342
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:05 pm

On top of everything I have to study today, I think I might have to pull more money out of money I shouldn't touch for my computer. The charger officially just died. I need my lap top for not only entertainment, but for papers and research as well as for one of my projects. Ugh.

Not only that but alyssa was telling me that she is going to take the day off of work from our job today so she can go to the other one since it has more hours. I'm not saying I would like to work with cindy more, but for the love of god, if she is going to make way more then me and then blow off this case, she should just give it to me so I can make more money then $40 every two weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 pm

The pro-American chest thumping in my international relations textbook gets old. It also only gives me a biased look at international relations.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7583361
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:17 pm

I pulled a muscle in my back on Sunday night, and it's been giving nothing but trouble.

First off, I was unable to finish my homework because I was in too much pain on Sunday and Monday. I was able to go to school on Monday, but couldn't do any of my studio work because I had taken a percoset and therefore wasn't okay to use power tools.

By last night my back was much better until I accidentally strained the muscle again. I can't go to class today because of it; normally, this wouldn't be an issue because I could get a doctor's note to cover my a$$. But on Sunday my mom informed me that I just temporarily lost my health insurance due to glitch in my class schedule... so until I can talk to two of my professors and get them to sign some paperwork for me, I can't get a doctor's note lest I pay out of pocket (which I really do not have the money for.)

Lest I can get my scheduling issues resolved tomorrow, I'm not going to be able to get a doctor's note, and will consequently fail my class due to going over my limit of absences.

Last edited by DarkDreamer on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7739803
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:11 pm

^^ Have you been to the doctor? Maybe you could buy some anti- inflammatories from your local chemist/pharmacy. Don’t forget to put plenty of heat with a hot water bottle or those special heat pads you can either put on your skin or on your clothes. I do hope you feel better soon, I know all to well what muscle pain is like.

~~

My rant is about my bloody workplace (yet again!). I work with a right moron who is such a slacker and expects me to do jobs that I don’t get paid for (because he is at a higher grade than me, so he treats me like a piece of crap basically). So yesturday I took my revenge on him and told my line manager about all this crap and putting extra work on me when I only just about manage because we are that flipping busy. She won’t fire him, even though everybody in the whole room has complained about him and about his sloppy work; I just wish she could just buck up the courage but she won’t because they are like best buddies. There is no justice in this world!!
Inshallah I wont have to put up with it for much longer!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Today is not what I would call a good day. I had to rush to my final, I woke up with super bad cramps and to save horrible images let's just say I've had to spend some time in the little girls room that wasn't very pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7424973
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:55 am

DD- as an uninsured person with health problems- (hug)

Vampira- I know the kind of coworker. I've spent the last two days trapped in a small space with a condescending b!tch.

And DCGG- I'm in wretched cramp land too. My last period lasted 3 weeks. I just pray this one is better.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 25883sk
More Numbers : 7479487
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:49 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Today is not what I would call a good day. I had to rush to my final, I woke up with super bad cramps

Emmature wrote:
I'm in wretched cramp land too. My last period lasted 3 weeks. I just pray this one is better.

+1 sad or frown

I found out why we crave chocolate at this time: not just the mood-lifting chemicals, but it's also relatively high in magnesium, a mineral that controls muscle cramping. I'd love some right now, but I'll only wind up more dissatisfied with my shape if I keep giving in.

Hope we all feel better soon. At least it's temporary. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:03 am

^^In that case I'll have chocolate for all of you. Mmm....Cadbury Fruit & Nut......why must you be so delicious?

My rant....it's been an awful morning. The boss is out, I was late, and the children..er...clients were restless. And none of my interns came in. I really could have used an extra pair of hands. F*ing interns. I can't rely on them for anything.

But...... back to my croissant, Pepsi and chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7625015
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Lame job is doing it's job right. Lamely.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:01 pm

^^ Aw, no. tongue Lameness is lame.

RedAngel wrote:

I found out why we crave chocolate at this time: not just the mood-lifting chemicals, but it's also relatively high in magnesium, a mineral that controls muscle cramping. I'd love some right now, but I'll only wind up more dissatisfied with my shape if I keep giving in.

I gave in to a pair of dark-chocolate-covered graham crackers from Starbucks. Heck with it, I'm mid-cycle. I can only feel so guilty about it.

They did take the edge off the pain, and they were yummy. I haven't had them in years, and I won't have them again for a couple more years.

I'll just have some steamed veggies tonight.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:19 pm

RedAngel wrote:
deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Today is not what I would call a good day. I had to rush to my final, I woke up with super bad cramps

Emmature wrote:
I'm in wretched cramp land too. My last period lasted 3 weeks. I just pray this one is better.

+1 sad or frown

Hope we all feel better soon. At least it's temporary. hug

Well I can't really say even though I work out all the time at work that it is doing much good because I love my pop. But I wouldn't know because I'm afraid to step on a scale to see if I lost any weight. But lately I've had a craving for a dark chocolate truffle bar.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:43 pm

My rosacea is flaring up and I think I may have another skin condition on top of that. Ewww. Ugh. I should go research that....and make an appointment to see the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:04 am

I just miss her so much.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:02 am

I told all of you matt is planning on proposing to me. I guess he sent back the ring they messed up on and now he is looking at different ones from another company because this one said it was his fault and didn't give him all of his money back. The reason I'm complaining is because I feel bad. He keeps worrying that whatever he picks I won't like because I'm very specific with the jewelry I buy. I keep reassuring him that no matter what he picks I will like it because he knows me and it's coming from the heart. He just keeps worrying that I won't like whatever he picks out and I won't tell him in fear I will hurt his feelings. I don't know how to make him understand that I will love whatever he gives me.

Also spiders are still attacking my house. I'm not enjoying that too much. As good as I felt on my written bio final I don't feel as confident with my lab practical. I want to study and try to prepare but for some reason I can't get the will power to even want to start.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:48 pm

I didn't know having my new furniture delivered would be such a hassle. They ripped the leather on the love seat when they tried bringing it in because they didn't take the time to measure the doorway first. They took down my front door to bring in the larger sofa. They decided to go out to the warehouse to bring in a replacement love seat, but they've been away for a while and I am currently sans a door until they get back.

Also, the electricians who were hear before tried hard to put the crystal beads and chains on my chandelier, but even with an easy to follow yet detailed diagram, they still managed to screw up the whole thing. Now i have to figure out where the other parts are so I can fix it myself. On the bright side, they were able to install the thing without a hitch and replaced the dimmer switch that was busted.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:48 pm

^^ Oh, they'd better replace that damaged sofa. :?

Sometimes I'm just a random moody mess, and it irritates even me. Temporary, but still.

Also, one of my favorite tops is MIA. wtf
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:22 pm

The job I was hoping to get today kinda floundered.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 am

I really hate it when my relatives bring up the whole, "when are you having a kid?!" thing. It really pisses me off already. I've had this f**king conversation with them a billion times. I just don't want any, ok?!!! Leave me the hell alone already! I enjoy a certain lifestyle and having a kid would really mess things up right now. Mad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:38 am

I'm really tired of crap at work. This is going to sound bad but I just want to slap a retard and tell her to just stop being stupid. I know it sounds really bad, but she acts dumber then what she is because either she doesn't want to listen or she doesn't want to understand because it isn't her way.

Alyssa gave up most of her hours to me except twice a month. Her mom was trying to explain to her that I'm going to be taking Alyssa's place. Cindy just kept complaining that I can't just do that without her permission and she didn't understand what we were saying (which she always says because she doesn't want to understand and she doesn't listen to anyone at that point and tunes people out). Cindy kept complaining that Alyssa takes her shopping and Alyssa does water aerobics with her. (Alyssa isn't supposed to take her shopping but she did anyway)

Cindys mom explained she had a choice, either I could show up when Alyssa did and take her to water aerobics and I not eat or I can eat and take her later. Cindy just complained that Alyssa takes her and she wants to do her water aerobics. Alyssa even tried to explain it to her and she didn't want to listen. She changed my name on all of the days on the calender and wrote alyssa's name in to different days. She has gone completely out of control. I already hated working with her two days a week. Now I'm stuck with this crap for four days a week plus college classes. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7625015
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:44 pm

I saw my ex at Faith & the Muse on Thursday night. He came up behind me, tapped me on the shoulder, then moved to my right & all I did at first was look up at him while my heart did that tiny skip-a-beat-for-half-a-second in my chest & I had to remember to breathe. He gave me his million-dollar smile & I just hugged the crap out of him. I haven't seen him for months because I was unsure of how it would be & how my heart would take it.
I was trying to heal that broken piece & know it will still take time. I do miss him, but I realize how bad he was for me. I miss our talks, adventures around Omaha & his humor. sh*t, I just miss him, plainly, but I don't miss our relationship. It was nice to see him after all that time tho.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 2:54 pm

WrappedinReflection wrote:
I saw my ex at Faith & the Muse on Thursday night. He came up behind me, tapped me on the shoulder, then moved to my right & all I did at first was look up at him while my heart did that tiny skip-a-beat-for-half-a-second in my chest & I had to remember to breathe. He gave me his million-dollar smile & I just hugged the crap out of him. I haven't seen him for months because I was unsure of how it would be & how my heart would take it.
I was trying to heal that broken piece & know it will still take time. I do miss him, but I realize how bad he was for me. I miss our talks, adventures around Omaha & his humor. sh*t, I just miss him, plainly, but I don't miss our relationship. It was nice to see him after all that time tho.

Minus the hug and the concert, and you have pretty much what happened when I ran into CJ.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:31 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
WrappedinReflection wrote:

Minus the hug and the concert, and you have pretty much what happened when I ran into CJ.

I remember feeling that way back when I saw my ex on campus. But once I started dating someone else, he got really rude and mean. So it became easier for me to lose that feeling -- not that bitterness is the preferable outcome. Neutral
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Gah! I have the worst rosacea flare up ever! The redness and bumps on my face have gotten really bad this past week and now I have this awful awful peeling skin! Additionally my skin is really sensitive right now, so even my regular moisturizer and makeup irritates my skin. I know that if I go to the doctor she'll prescribe Metrogel and an oral antibiotic, but last time I used the gel it it really irritated my skin. And that Metrogel ain't covered by my insurance and costs over $100. blush Yeah. I bought an over the counter gel, Prosacea, and so far it has helped with the irritation and "burning", and I've noticed a lettle less redness, but overall the flakiness is still there and the bumps. I'm hoping that with continued use my face will get better. I really hope that this is just a flareup that will go away with time. But still my face looks and feels awful!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Today just seems like it's going to be one of those days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next