TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Random Thoughts
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7767060
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:41 am

Gah! I am having the worse morning ever! faint

I was late to work today because I was stuck on the stupid train in a tunnel for like 45 minutes! It was awful. Then the secretary gave me an attitude. She was supposed to do a clerical assessment with one of my clients today. She agreed to it last Thursday and even made me interrupt the client for a day so that the client could come in today when the secretary was supposed to be NOT busy. Instead, the secretary starts giving me lip about how she's busy with some crap or another. I was like, "YOU were the one who said TODAY so deal with it!" Then I went to a supervisor to complain. My boss is out today. sad or frown Oy!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7764886
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:34 pm

I woke up this morning to hearing the puppy chewing on something. It was one of my good black lipsticks that is now completely ruined Mad Thank goodness I still have others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:18 pm

There's nothing like reading Josephus that makes me want to beat my head against a brick wall.

I hate this. Why couldn't I choose what my term paper was over? It would have been something interesting then.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:05 am

I am insanely sore from work. My ankle is killing me so it hurts to walk. And since my mom is gone and she is a pack rat I have to clean the entire house by tonight. Why you might ask? Because tomorrow is trash day and I don't want tons of bags of trash hanging around the house. I'm trying to relax a little because of my ankle. But I need to start cleaning soon. Matt and I got most of one room finished. He is supposedly getting out early tonight.

We still have to do the front room, ledge, kitchen, bathroom, my room, and the office. I'm not planning on touching my moms room or the basement because both rooms would literally take 5 people. How do I know? Because once before it took 5 people to get my moms room mostly neat. It wasn't even cleaned out. It took 5 people to get stuff in the basement sorted during the whole summer.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 25883sk
More Numbers : 7595031
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:21 am

I dreamed I just got in from work -- then the alarm rang! So part of my brain thinks I didn't really get any rest. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 10:45 am

^^Oh man, I've had similar stuff happen. It sucks!

My rant: cramps!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:20 pm

^^ ugghh... hope you can get your hands on some good painkillers. A walk might help too. Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:20 pm

^^Yep, I took an Aleve and then went shopping. I fell soooo much better now. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:43 pm

^^ Two great painkillers right there. Wink
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:29 pm

There is so much cleaning left to do since my mom is gone. It isn't even cleaning. It's shuffling junk from one room into the basement because there is no where else to put it. I swear if we sold all the extra frilly things in our basement at a garage sale we would make hundreds of dollars. But no my mom can't give up a single thing ever. It sucks because instead of matt and I spending time together romantically we are cleaning.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:49 am

I came in to work this morning to find that someone had broken one of our windows. No theft -- people here are too stupid to know that we have items of worth here (seeing as how you can't eat, drive, drink, or live in a painting).

This part of town is getting overrun with bars and the ignorant, self-important d*****bags that frequent them. I hate this neighborhood, and this "city", a little more each day. Mad
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:19 am

^^I hate drunktards too.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:46 am

^^ Drunktards. Well said. Wink

edit: someone stopped by, said he saw the guy who broke the window, and reported the incident. Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:58 pm

OMFG! I hate lazy coworkers! Do your friggin' job, a**hole!!! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:44 pm

My little brother lost his job a few weeks ago due to low attendance..

Today, the factory that my dad and my brother work at told them they are shutting down the plant and moving all operations to North Carolina where their headquarters are.

So, both my brothers and my dad are out of work. ...And my mom is only working on temporary status at a different factory in that town. sad or frown

I hope they can find work fast.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:43 am

^^I'm so sorry to hear that. I keep hearing on the news that the economy is supposed to be picking up but then I hear stories like yours and I wonder if things are actually getting worse. sad or frown

My rant. I have so much friggin' homework to do tonight and tomorrow, including a final. I need to rush to get everything done and finish packing by noon tomorrow.. Oy!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:03 pm

After getting all the groceries that were needed for the house I'm effing broke. My mom is supposed to be paying me back for it, but not until she gets her check on the first. Not to mention I think even after she gives me back my money and I get my next pay check I'm still going to be short on my loan payment or my car insurance. Plus I still have cleaning to finish today. I basically have been cleaning since the day my mom left. She is coming back either today or tomorrow. It just bothers me because either day she comes back I've basically been cleaning the whole time she was gone and the whole time I should of had to enjoy myself.
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7757268
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Thanks guys, I should have known this would be the place to stop in. Feeling chipper already.. just stopping in for a quick whinge about the cold, and to inform anyone who is currently experiencing summer to make room on your couch, Im coming to stay. Me and the -17 c I have in the bank. tongue
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Sym: Glad you're feeling better. Smile hug

DCGG: Try to get in a little you-time before she comes back, even if it's a few mins. with a funny TV show. Smile hug Kick back and put your feet up for a little while.

~

I love him so much, but sometimes I feel like he really doesn't get me. It's like I bore him or something. Why be with me if you don't like the little things that make me who I am? Seems like he's always been tough to impress. sad or frown

Just lately it seems like, the more I relax and just be me, the more wound up he gets over little things. I stress less, and he stresses more.
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7757268
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:54 am

Ok, just when I think Im handling everything fine, its 12 am here and Im in panic mode. Trying to calm myself down, but Im getting hysterical, because I think Im going to fail my course, and at this stage of the game that would kill me. I just need to talk it out... its completely unnecessary to panic now.. its 12 am on a Saturday/Sunday. I cant do anything about it right now... doesnt stop me panicking and does stop me sleeping.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7740559
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:50 pm

RedAngel wrote:
Sym: Glad you're feeling better. Smile hug

DCGG: Try to get in a little you-time before she comes back, even if it's a few mins. with a funny TV show. Smile hug Kick back and put your feet up for a little while.

~

I love him so much, but sometimes I feel like he really doesn't get me. It's like I bore him or something. Why be with me if you don't like the little things that make me who I am? Seems like he's always been tough to impress. sad or frown

Just lately it seems like, the more I relax and just be me, the more wound up he gets over little things. I stress less, and he stresses more.

I'm sorry to hear he makes you feel that way Red. You're definitely not a bore hug
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7755930
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:34 pm

My uncle has been getting beat every which way recently, the in the last 18 months; his daughter called off her wedding and cost him nearly $10,000. She has since been arrested twice and lost custody of her child. Then my vile selfish aunt has asked for a divorce after not working for twenty something years and draining him of his life and money. Her biggest complaint was that he drank too much, but anyone would if their father was dying, they were working 50 hours a week and their kids were constantly getting into trouble. So the stress led to a heart attack last year, and now, he just lost his job he had for 29 years. He's taking the option to "retire" and get his pension, but the fighting over property, money, etc, and worn him down. Yesterday he made some comments to his daughter, who felt the need to call the police in fear that he may hurt himself. He's in the hospital now, but I'm afraid that his daughter and soon-to-be ex-wife will use this to try and take more then he has to give. I keep offering my help to do whatever I can, but he seems overwhelmed and I feel pretty helpless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Sym: Just focus on your breath... this too shall pass.

WIR: Thank you. hug I appreciate hearing that. It's just a weird stretch we're going through right now, I think. It's been 12+ years; I guess they'll happen from time to time. Trying to keep relaxed about it.

Spooky: I'm really sorry. hug I can understand the feeling of helplessness; I feel the same way when I think of how there's not much I can do for Grandma (can't even call her in the home). I know you want to help him somehow... probably the most effective thing to do would be just be there to talk, check in often and stay in close touch. Talking will probably help him get the pain and frustration out as it arises. When Grandma went into the home last summer, I called Mom every 1-2 days to see how she was holding up and to just shoot the breeze.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:51 pm

Sym: I know things are hard for you right now, but try to do little things that you enjoy. Like taking a long walk or sitting in front of your house watching the sunset while drinking some tea.

Spooky: I know your heart must be bleeding out for him right now. I agree with red. Try to stay in contact and reassure him you are always there. Even if he is pushing you away still try to take him out for dinner or have a quiet drink of some kind in his favorite place with him.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Tonight's plans, I think, were derailed more because of the Fella's social-anxiety issues than anything else. I mean, I have this problem too, but if you don't work through it, how will things ever get better? sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next