TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7640151
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:29 am

1) My group went to go talk to the assistant dean today. She was trying to be as helpful as she could, but really couldn't help us very much. She is going to call the professor and call us back monday with what our grades stand as now without taking her offer. Alyssa said if she can get a C or better she is going to stay with it and help us fight the case to the board. If not then she is going to fight anyway.

We all agreed that if we can at least get a passing grade at this point with the 20 points we won't fight. If not we are going to have to. Only problem is the next meeting isn't until the fall semester sometime. At that point we would have to take the grade as it is and then if the board decides to change it take the letters we recieve to our new schools since alyssa and I are transferring. The assistant dean said we do have a valid case but she isn't sure how it will turn out. Neutral blast frustated teeter

2) Zombie and I went to the coney where matt works for a bit because she was hungry. When he went on his smoke break he called me. He said his boss told him that his gf was there to see him. Matt said, "What do you mean? She was already here not to long ago." Come to find out it was his ex gf that he works with. She has been telling everyone that they are still talking and seeing each other. He has tried telling her that he is just civil with her because they work together and nothing more.

I know it probably sounds petty, but I'm a little upset that she is doing that. I know he is mine and that is all that matters. But she really needs to back off and stop telling people that they are talking and together because he is mine. For the love of all that is holy in the world, he is even wearing my ring on his ring fingure. Like I said, I'm just a little annoyed by her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7632533
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:59 am

Life just really sucks right now, and I just need to get that out there. Wasnt really sure where to put it, but then I remembered that you guys used to get me through everything. Not sure if it will work the same this time, but literally I have no other option. sad or frown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:41 am

^^^What's wrong Sym?
Back to top Go down
Symmentha
Symmentha

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 141
More Numbers : 7632533
Registration date : 2008-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:44 am

Just feeling really lonely, and not knowing what to do with myself. Feeling like I dont really have anyone to talk to. I hate sounding all melancholy and emo like this, I really just am at my wits end. Then last night, while I was already feeling lonely and upset, sitting at home by myself like always, a guy who I used to be sort of good friends with but hardly see anymore (which is actually how it goes with all my friendships) starts talking to me about how he just wants to die, etc etc. Im just the sort of person who takes on other peoples sadness, and I was already feeling down, and so that just pushed me to need to get the above message out, and I dont know. I just need to get out of the house I guess, Im just struggling with not having any friends living where I am, and not knowing who to talk to. Getting kind of sick of just talking to my mother, especially when she also seems to want to just bring me down at the moment.

Dont know if that even made any sense, but hopefully you can see the sort of jumble Im in at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:25 am

^^^I know the feeling. I really haven't had friends since high school. Well.. not any that I see regularly. The only thing that I can think of that has kinda' worked for me is to just talk to people. The only reason I know as many people at the mall as I do was by swallowing my shyness and talking to them. Also, if money is tight, you can also go to places like the library and the park and try to meet people there also.

As for your mother, she sounds a bit like mine Neutral The only thing I can suggest with her is to only bring up subjects that her and you can correlate with. With me and my mom, discussions over politics, relationships, parenting, religion, sexuality, art, history, and friends are out.

If you'd lived closer to any of us here on the board, one of us would have invited you over by now.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7701281
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:55 pm

^^ I hope you get to feeling better soon Symmentha. hug

If you ever want or need to... I know where the chat is.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:19 pm

Sym, you were there for me on GB when everyone thought I was a spammer. When really all I wanted was to talk and be apart of something more then myself. You were the reason why I didn't get kicked out there and why I'm apart of this lovely forum now. If you ever need someone to talk to just pm me on here. I'm almost always on and off of here at all times of the day. I will never turn you away or ignore you. I've been there and I know how much it hurts. When I transfer to my new university I know I'm going to slide into that place again. But like I said, I'm always here for you. hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:27 pm

My fingers ache from sanding all day. I'm also hungry.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 25883sk
More Numbers : 7470296
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:58 am

Symmentha wrote:
Just feeling really lonely, and not knowing what to do with myself. Feeling like I dont really have anyone to talk to. I hate sounding all melancholy and emo like this, I really just am at my wits end. Then last night, while I was already feeling lonely and upset, sitting at home by myself like always, a guy who I used to be sort of good friends with but hardly see anymore (which is actually how it goes with all my friendships) starts talking to me about how he just wants to die, etc etc. Im just the sort of person who takes on other peoples sadness, and I was already feeling down, and so that just pushed me to need to get the above message out, and I dont know. I just need to get out of the house I guess, Im just struggling with not having any friends living where I am, and not knowing who to talk to. Getting kind of sick of just talking to my mother, especially when she also seems to want to just bring me down at the moment.

Dont know if that even made any sense, but hopefully you can see the sort of jumble Im in at the moment.

We've missed you! I'm sorry you're feeling down, but like the others who have posted, I'm happy to talk with you. hug We'll be here, don't worry.

I can kind of relate to not having close local friends. The people I'm closest with are friends from college days, online friends, and my bf from years back -- but they all live elsewhere, so I find them all online.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7642325
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:05 pm

Gah! The counselors who send me clients are morons! shock
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:13 pm

I'm a little mad and happy at the same time. I'm mad that I ended up getting a C+ in my socy class because if she would of let me present my project I know I would of had an A. But at the same time it's better then her failing me for not being allowed to present.

update: How the hell is this fair? Alyssa is the one that screwed antony and I with our project and she got a B in the class. He got a C and I got a C+. We did all the work for our project. We were on time. We weren't allowed to present because of her and she gets the better grade. WTF
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7735024
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:28 pm

Symmentha wrote:

Sammy that made perfect sense and I'm very cross that you dont know where your Aunty Wenz is hug hug hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:15 pm

I just looked to see if my pay check was put into my account. It was and it looks like there is $10 missing out of it. I won't be able to do anything about it until I get my pay stub in the mail. It really sucks because I think since I made more this month then I ever make in one pay check they took a hell of a lot more out for taxes then what they should have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:36 pm

There's a baby bird outside that fell out of its nest. I have no idea what baby birds eat, and I'm moving so there would be the chance that it would get crushed at some point if I brought it inside. sad or frown sad or frown I did move it out of the packing space though so that it doesn't get run over.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7735024
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:46 pm

My neighbour is a tosser. He's sitting in his back garden with some similarly odious "chums" chuckling away like a drunken baboon. I always knew I needed some sort of incendiary device Mad
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:37 pm

I heard "Stairway to Heaven" on 2 radio stations consecutively this morning. So naturally I wonder, "Dear God, who's passed away now?!" tear

The answer is, thankfully, no one in Led Zeppelin.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:02 pm

I'm really worried. Matt didn't feel good on thursday. He felt like he was going to throw up all night. Then he came to my house and tried to sleep. He kept waking up every two hours and his stomach still felt like he was going to throw up. He called off his tattoo and went home. He slept all day until he had to go to work and he still felt the same way. Selfishly I was upset because he didn't feel good and I wanted to spend the day with him.

Then when he went to work it was so hot that he did throw up but even after that he still felt the same. He hasn't really eaten in two days and when he tries he feels like he is forcing himself. I'm mad at his work because by law if he throws up or has diehea they have to let him leave because he works with food. Do they follow those laws? Hell no. They made him stay and work anyway.

Before I went to sleep I asked him what he was going to do after work. He said he was going to go to the hospital to get checked out. I haven't heard from him yet and I'm really worried about him.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:04 pm

^^ I really hope it's nothing more than a hell of a stomach flu. I hope he gets well soon, and that you hear from him soon. hug
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7574170
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:33 pm

People need to stop being lying, stealing backstabbers. Mad

I try to be nothing but kind, patient, loving, giving, and forgiving. Then my friends go and do things like this to me.

This is the second time this has happened in the past month. I've lost one circle of friends, and now one of my closest confidantes. Knowing the truth about the former friend/confidante's deceptive character I am now glad to be rid of him, but still... I'm pissed off.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:53 am

^^^hug
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7615824
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Our AC took a crap yesterday. Today & tomorrow are supposed to be in the 90's. Shocked
I am actually pretty glad I have to work both days so I don't have to worry about it, but I am worried about Zoe. Chini's + heat= big problem. I am going to try to transport her in to the next room where it's cooler. Hopefully that helps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7642325
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:37 am

I've had indigestion that comes and goes since yesterday. Ugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:53 am

It's humid out, I'm finding some very creepy insects while cleaning, and I have to work tonight. Joy.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:51 pm

I emailed the Fella this morning to wish him a good day. He told me he had a headache, might go home early, and that he was going to do yardwork after work -- and "would you care to join me?" smirk

Great idea. Yardwork in the rain. After doing yardwork on Saturday afternoon and housework yesterday. :?

It's all right; it's good exercise and gets the yard in shape. I just sometimes think his drive comes from restlessness, and I think it skews his priorities.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:54 pm

I really don't want to work today. It's hot outside and I'm just not ready for my work week to start. I guess it's not that bad considering I have wednesday off this week. 4 more days of this month left that I have to work with her for extended hours and then I go back to normal. It sucks because I get less money. It's good because working with her more is torture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next