TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7644090
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:57 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Thanks! hug Smile I hope to look better by the time I leave for vacation later this month.

My new rant: They Wendy's by my job no longer serves breakfast. I am so angry right now. I really wanted a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. I ended up with a baked potato, which is strange to eat at this time if the day, no matter how delicious it is.

I'm sorry by dear but I can't really agree with you. I don't really like breakfast or breakfast foods very much so I prefer to eat lunchy or dinner like foods at all times of the day. hug tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Might be out of a place to live in a couple weeks.

FML.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7646264
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:42 pm

^^Oh no! Where will you go? Do you have friends or family you can stay with?

My rant: I am not looking or feeling my best and the Mr. is being an a$$. Ugh!!!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 25883sk
More Numbers : 7474235
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Madelchai wrote:
Might be out of a place to live in a couple weeks.

FML.

Oh no... I really hope you're able to find a new place. At least you have a little time to look? Best of luck to you.

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Oh no! Where will you go? Do you have friends or family you can stay with?

My rant: I am not looking or feeling my best and the Mr. is being an a$$. Ugh!!!

That's so wrong... just when you need his support, too. I'd say avoid him today and just enjoy some solitude. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:11 am

I have two big projects to finish and a final to study for. I don't really think I'm going to be able to do it all. I know for my Japenese one if I get asked any questions from my professor (which I will) I'm screwed. We were supposed to use 3 book sources. I've used only online sources because I haven't had the time or money to get the books. Every time I went to the library they didn't have anything and the drive to the ones that did were too far.

So not only am I screwed for my project on monday but when I give my bibliograghy on wednesday talking about the books used he is going to know I lied. He has read most books on Japan that you could think of or haven't even heard of. (He got his masters in the subject and he is in love with it. He is trying to figure out if he wants to get his PHD in this or religion since he teaches both).

Not only that but I still have to put my project for gays and relgion together. That is still in shambles. All while doing the mothers day thing, and working, and studying for my final.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:40 am

There's too much hate in the world.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:02 pm

^^Ain't that the truth! Rolling Eyes

My rant: lymph node swelling still hasn't gone down. That thing on my chin isn't doing any better either. Day 4 of hideousness. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:09 pm

I feel really bad. Our youngest dog lulu was outside and wouldn't come in. I went to check on her and she was attacking a little bird. The bird is breathing heavy and is only using one leg. I think my dog might of punctured its lung, broke its wings, and one of it's legs. I hope the little thing will be ok. I can't touch it or else the other birds won't help it. But I keep going outside to make sure it's still moving. It's in a little patch of white rocks where our bushes are. I hope it will be ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:19 am

The more classes I attend, the more I want my history professor's head on a f**king platter.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:19 pm

^^ I don't blame you. I hope your letter sets some good things in motion.

Boss is standing right where I need to work right now. I'm loitering online b/c he's literally an obstacle. tongue
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Went to the Target by my job buy one of those Flip camcorders. They had them in stock, but there were no display models with the info card. I knew I wanted one, but hadn't decided which one to get - they have several different models with different memory and recording times. The sales dudes were no help. They wouldn't even let me look at the boxes so that I could make up my mind. One of them even had the nerve to tell me that they "didn't go by memory". shock Yeah, I walked out of there empty handed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:59 pm

^^^He also knows how to guard his a$$. A lot of the mistakes with his lectures are debatable. While most have the opinion that it happens such and such a way, there is a small group that can debate it the way he teaches it.

He also needs a man bra.

I'm basically going to try and make bits of my term paper over the connections of Jewish history and myth with other civilizations. The class was pretty much blocked from doing any papers that weren't over Christianity, so I think it's the least I can do. Mad
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:12 pm

OMFG, I'm having a crappy day.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:56 pm

^^ That bad? Oh no... hug Just a couple more hours.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:13 pm

^^I am surrounded by so much stupidity at work it's astounding. And it only seems to be getting worse. I have one counselor who thinks that just because we placed one of her clients at a job that we'll be able to place ALL her clients, even the ones with serious issues; another counselor who sends us clients who don't really need vocational evaluations and end up causing us grief; and a boatload of young, disinterested clients who just want to hang out with the other young clients. I hate it!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Today was supposed to be a really good day but it turned out for the worst. I had my presentation and final today.

Alyssa had our project because she had to put the finishing touches on it last night. I told her to email me a copy just in case something happened. She didn't. I wake up to let the dogs out and the new puppy started crapping on the crapet when I was about to let the dogs out. Then alyssa calls me to say she didn't know what the cover page was supposed to look like so I had to print it. I didn't have time or else I would of been late and we were the only group going today. I called our other group member antony and asked him to do it as I was running out of the door.

When I got to class alyssa wasn't there. Her car had problems starting and she was going to be a few minutes late. The professor took attendance and then asked where she was. I told her she was late coming in with most of the project. Before I had a chance to tell her that antony and I still had part of our project she dismissed the class. Alyssa got there once the last person left the room. We went to go talk to her and she said it was our fault for not having an extra copy of the presentation and alyssas fault for her car not starting. Since we already had 10 points off for not submitting our outline she said it was pointless for us to even try to get partial credit. She is giving us a zero for the whole thing. Even though a few days ago an entire group was late and she still let them present and just took some points off. She wouldn't even let us tell her we still had stuff to present to the class. So after that we had to run around the campus and appeal our grade. Now the dean of the department has to try and talk to her. We showed proof of our outline to the dean of all the work we put into it. The dean said she would talk to the teacher but if she doesn't change her mind or doesn't come up with a compramise we like then we have to take this to a board of directors and deans. She said she would get back to us either tomorrow or a few days. If it goes to the board it could take months until this is resolved. Each side would have to submit a paper explaining their side of the story and the reasoning for why things should either be changed or stay the way it is.

On top of that matt asked me what was wrong earlier. I told him I didn't want to talk about it and he just persisted that I did. I get really down on myself for even getting a C+ so this is killing me. So I was telling him what happened and he thought I was calling him dumb while I was explaining what happened. So he started yelling at me on the phone and then hung up cuz he had to go in to work. I just laid where I was so shocked about what had just happened that my eyes were wide open while tears slide down my face. The new puppy was trying to lick away my tears. He has been mad since monday. He is acting really harsh and I don't know what to do. It just makes me even more upset that he is upset at me. He was yelling at me about how I'm sticking up for alyssa when she screwed me and why does he even bother cuz I won't listen anyway. I'm not sticking up for her or going against her. The whole thing is messed up. At this point all I want is some steak and sushi, alcohol, and tons of ice cream.

To finish it all off the other day I started doing weight watchers with my client. I wanted to see if my work outs were doing anything for me since I don't eat how I should. I only eat once a day so my body is in starvation mode. Come to find out I've gained weight and now I'm 195 lbs. I almost wanted to cry on the spot. Then my client lied to me twice and made work hell. She cried and made a scene when I took her home and I was just fed up.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Diva: I'm sorry work is getting to you. I know the feeling, when you try your best but feel like your hands are tied. hug

DCGG: Oh my goodness, epic sh!tty day. hug I'm really sorry. You're the best part of Matt's life, and in spite of his personal issues, he should realize that. I hope he comes to his senses soon. He should apologize for losing his head like that, esp. if he wants you to marry him someday. And I know how bad it feels to hate the # on the scale, even though my body is different from yours. Don't cry; you've done so much of that these days. You can treat your body better and you will. You deserve the best care from yourself. Treat yourself gently -- eat, get fluids, rest when you need to. hug

My rant: I had to stop my work in the studio because my stomach just went crazy. It was bad enough that I couldn't concentrate. Sometimes my system cramps and hurts in combination with cycle cramps (I apologize if that's TMI), and this time it's really bad. Having peppermint/chamomile tea now, but owwww. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7705220
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:15 pm

^ hug sad or frown I'm sorry your hurting. I hope those go away soon.

I hope everything gets to going better for everyone. hug
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:08 am

^^ Thanks Cyn. hug Fingers crossed for my friends here too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 4:47 pm

sad or frown The spots where I hand sanded it look better than the areas where I used my dremel and power sander... sad or frown I guess I'm doing it all by hand. ..Plus, I might have to take off the back in order to get it all since they stained the back before they connected the front.

And I don't want to go to work tonight.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Update on the above rant. The dean called me today and said our teacher agreed to give us 20 points if we turned in our outline to her. That's 20 points out of 100 for a project that is 60% of our grade even though she is trying to say it only counts as a test. So my group decided they wanted to fight it. Here comes the long process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:46 pm

I so want to murder my ex right now for something he did about 2 years ago. That's f*cking disgusting.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7578109
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 1:13 am

RedAngel: Feel better!!! hug

DCGG: Good luck fighting it! I think you guys have a good case, and hopefully things will work out.

Nsane: Ugh, I know the feeling. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon...

My rant:

Today I finally finished my finals, and after weeks of barely being in my apartment (and basically living in my studio) I was finally able to come home and linger long enough to get a good look at the place. The counters were coated in goo, the stove was covered in grease, the floors were gross, dirty dishes were piled up, and the recycling bin was overflowing to the point of consuming half the room. All of this was due to my roommates...

I spent four hours cleaning the common room. They repeatedly walked through during this time. The first few times I just hoped that maybe they'd see me and decide to help out (since it was their mess anyways...) I finally got fed up and asked if, since I was cleaning the whole common room, they could take out the trash and mop the bathroom floor. One roommate agreed (though I know he's not going to follow through!) and the other had the audacity to get offended over it and offer all sorts of excuses.

They're 20! They need to take some friggin' responsibility! The only reason I even clean up their messes is because no matter how much I plead that they do it themselves, they never do... and I'm not about to live in, and have to entertain friends in, absolute filth. And then when they do the tiniest chore, like taking out the trash, they act all proud of themselves and expect me to praise them...

I'm certainly not the neatest person, but they take it far beyond what's acceptable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:30 pm

While trying to open my window over where I'm sanding a headboard, I stepped on a bit of wood that had some old metal staples sticking out of them. tear That freaking hurt.

It's stopped bleeding now since I gave myself about a 5 minute foot bath with soap and water, but it's still sore. I hope I don't need a tetnis shot now.. tear

EDIT: Apparently it's a good day for bleeding. I just managed to sand part of my thumb down with my Dremel to the point of hearty blood flow. tear

I need to stop picking on myself.

EDIT AGAIN: At this rate, I'm going to need a new box of bandaids by tomorrow.. tear
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7738963
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Poor you! Perhaps you'd better just check that you dont need a shot just to make sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next