TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 25883sk
More Numbers : 7476861
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:33 pm

You know you need a new job when spending $35 at the bead shop instead of the planned $25 sends you into a cold sweat. sad or frown

In other news, I plan on refabricating a necklace given to me years back by an ex-bf. But considering the supplies I bought, now I'm having second thoughts about including it in a freebie swap. Maybe I should sell it instead.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 7640528
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Trouble getting over an ex or keeping those items by an ex Heather... you know what you need? Death Bear! http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/35319061/ns/today-valentines_day/
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7646716
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:22 am

^^That's kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:43 am

You know, I'd probably enjoy writing this paper had it been given by a different professor.

Comparison paper over Marcus Aurelius and Buddha.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7580735
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:38 am

I'm sick of feeling so poor all the time.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:06 am

^^agreed
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:57 am

^^ Count me in too. I feel more poor now than I did when I was just starting this job.

And my doctor's office is driving me nuts.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:54 pm

I hate myself and I am a f*cking idiot. I submitted a photo of myself for a "best pic" contest on the World Goth Day facebook page. It was up for a few hours, then weird friend requests started to come in, and I took it down.

And now it's here.
http://thedailydischarge.com/a-day-for-corsets-f**k-yeah/comment-page-1/#comment-270

Without permission. And they implied that I am fat.

I've emailed 2 requests to remove the photo, not like that will happen.

I am an idiot, I am a f*cking idiot. I thought, what's the worst that could happen? Who'd want that photo anyway? Now I wish it was never even taken.

Just want to disappear.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7648890
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:17 pm

^ ^Oh no! You're not an idiot. And they've removed your photo. How the heck were you supposed to know some moron would use your photo without permission? The idiot was the person who put your pic on the article. It was stupid article, too.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm

Redangel: You aren't an idiot. You were doing something for fun that just got out of control. Don't repremand yourself for that. Another thing, you are not fat.

My rant: The first part is small. Last night I went on my formspring and someone asked me why am I so fat? Not only is that rude but it kinda stung a bit.

Secondly, I broke down today at school. You all know I had $2,000+ go missing last week. Well the other day I pulled some money out of the bank to pay my mom back and to pay off my tuition. I pulled out $600. Last time I remember I counted that much in the envelope. I left it on my dresser in my house until I went to school today. My purse was in my eye sight right next to me at all times during class. Class got let out a little late and I had to run to pay on my tuition before my next class.

When I got there and pulled the money out $100 was missing. My stomach dropped. I normally don't get emotional in public. But as soon as I walked out of the cashiers I started to cry. My friend got me a pop for my next class but I couldn't go. I told my teacher what happened and that I didn't feel well. I even started crying in front of him and cried all the way to my car when he told me to just email him and take care of my business since I wasn't presenting today. I don't know what to do.

Now I need to find money for my tuition. On top of that I have to pay my loan payment with they just added $175 to my normal $182.43 because they had to add insurance on my car since I can't get my regular insurance until the 26th because a ticket I had gotten once upon a time won't show on my record til then. If I get my insurance before then it won't come off of my record until my insurance ends. I can't stop crying. I'm literally having a break down. Zombie said she would come over after class to try to make me feel better before I have to go to work. I feel sick and I've lost all of my energy.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:55 pm

^^ Oh my God, DCGG, I'm so sorry. hug hug hug

Thank you, and Diva too. The writer of the article now presents me as the a$$hole, but I feel better knowing the pic is down.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:07 pm

^^We should find an unflattering pic of him and post it somewhere with an article as equally stupid as his. tongue
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7741589
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:20 pm

RedAngel wrote:
I hate myself and I am a f*cking idiot. I submitted a photo of myself for a "best pic" contest on the World Goth Day facebook page. It was up for a few hours, then weird friend requests started to come in, and I took it down.

And now it's here.
http://thedailydischarge.com/a-day-for-corsets-f**k-yeah/comment-page-1/#comment-270

Without permission. And they implied that I am fat.

I've emailed 2 requests to remove the photo, not like that will happen.

I am an idiot, I am a f*cking idiot. I thought, what's the worst that could happen? Who'd want that photo anyway? Now I wish it was never even taken.

Just want to disappear.

Please dont disappear because you would be very much missed and please dont ever feel bad because of some stupid senseless twat getting their kicks by having a go at beautiful people because they're just damn jealous.

hug

Sadly there are nasty b*stards everywhere and on the internet they can hide behind their monitors and never have to face the consequences of their bitterness.

Mad

If it helps the pics have been taken off now
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7422347
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:04 pm

^yup, the pics are off. Don't hate yourself, girl. That ANYONE would call you fat is insane. You're a strong, flame haired babe!

DCGC- wow, I'm so sorry to hear that.

I was gonna complain about my cold, but comparitively it doesn't seem as important.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7637760
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:11 pm

The f**k? Someone saying you're fat is defiantly suffering from some vision disorder Red. I mean this next statement in the most polite of fashions, if I was at a bar with my friends and saw you in there, I'd be like; "dibs guys, dibs on the tall redhead".

Missing $ is rough, but you'll figure it out DCGG, don't worry yourself sick.

Emma, having a cold when it's hot out, is awful. Feel better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Gah! I just realized I have an inflamed lymph node under my chin! It hurts. My hubby says that if it's still there tomorrow I should see our doctor. He's had a few in the past. ugh.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Thanks again, Diva, and I hope that lymph node behaves itself. Take good care of you. hug

Mrs. D., Emma, Spooky: Thanks so much. hug I know I really wigged out, and I appreciate the support.

Spooky: Thanks very much. Smile I'm only tall in my heels though. Wink

DCGG: If I could tip karma's scales, I'd happily have the pic remain on the site and have you get all of your money back.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Emma, Spooky, Red: Thanks for your kind words hug

Diva and Emma: I hope you feel better soon. hug

I felt like a loser today at work because I heard someone talking about misplacing a $10 bill and I literally had to run out of the locker room so I didn't cry about all the money I've lost in front of my client. I searched everywhere and I can't find my envelope that I lost last week or the missing $100 bill.

The only good thing about any of this is my mom payed off the rest of my tuition for me in return for taking my mail in rebate she was going to give me the cash for today (which she had to add $50 since I only got $50 from the rebate) and she as well as matt are willing to help me pay my loan.

I just felt bad because I flipped on my mom earlier after she helped me with my tuition. I was in a poor poor pity me mood and asked why this stuff keeps happening to me? How come every time I'm supposed to get money to help get me out of a tight spot or just extra money that I can use for what I need or me it disappears? My mom had the nerve to ask me why I wanted spending money. I accidentally blew up at her saying because it isn't fair that all my money goes to bills and I can never buy anything for me when she gets to do little things for herself all the time.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7622389
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:24 am

Breaking in your new sexy, gothy boots in Seattle is not healthy for your feet sad or frown
I strained the muscles in my arches & have been limping since Saturday Neutral Ouchies.
I also expected to have Tuesday & Wednesday off for my weekend when I went back to work on Monday so I could get some r&r. Nope. I work until Sunday now. After I go to Houston in June I will be desperately looking for a new job. I can't take mine much longer.
As much as I don't like to admit to a job being such a huge part of life, unfortunately it is. Mine has made me bitter & wanting to hermit, which means it's time to break out bars or trapt
However grateful I am for a job & the money, my so-called-sanity comes first
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:52 am

I'm starving, so I just went to the cafeteria at my job. They ran out of croissants. They ran out of both Coke and Pepsi (diet and regular). The small bottles of orange juice were just put in the fridge so they were warm. Ditto the 7-Up. WTF?! I stormed out of there. Yeah, I coulda had cereal instead and another beverage, but it's the whole principle. This happens all the time. They couldn't put the friggin' drinks in the fridge before closing up yesterday? That's it. I'm boycotting the cafeteria, except for fish and mac 'n cheese fridays. But I guess I'll have to get my soda elsewhere. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:58 pm

I have a test tomorrow in my history class. I think I'm pretty assured that there's going to be questions over the resurrection on it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:55 am

^^Damn!

I'm hideous. The area under my chin is swollen because of the lymph node, I have some ugly reddish inflamed bump on the right side of my chin, and I'm missing a tooth. Eww. I don't want to leave the house again ever!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:02 am

^^ Oh no! hug You are NOT hideous. You're just not well right now. All of this will get better, it's just a matter of time. It would frustrate me too, though. hug Before long, you'll feel like your gorgeous self again.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:04 am

^^Thanks! hug Smile I hope to look better by the time I leave for vacation later this month.

My new rant: They Wendy's by my job no longer serves breakfast. I am so angry right now. I really wanted a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. I ended up with a baked potato, which is strange to eat at this time if the day, no matter how delicious it is.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7741589
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:32 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

My new rant: They Wendy's by my job no longer serves breakfast. I am so angry right now. I really wanted a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. I ended up with a baked potato, which is strange to eat at this time if the day, no matter how delicious it is.

Well this Wendy would make you whatever you wanted for breakfast hug

And I agree absolutely with our Red, you are lovely and I cant see a stupid lymph gland changing that!

My rant - work was crap, the clients were stupid, the sparks both tried to chat me up and the boss buggered off to the races at 11am leaving me with some very difficult corporate contracts to exchange.

All done now though and home, serene and planning Mr D's birthday evening for tomorrow night Very Happy It's going to be LOUD AND PUNKY! HOORAY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next