TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:03 pm

The place I'm at now is making it hard/expensive to move out. My move-out date has to be the exact last day on my lease or I have to pay cancellation fees or prorated rent. Mad
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7413033
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:14 pm

^^That blows!

I HATE this paper! I can't get my head wrapped around it and I can't figure out how to make it a whole page! I don't like to beat around the bush, just get straight to the point and Ican't do that with these papers! oh, and then my english teacher assigns 3 papers today, I have 2 more plus this one for another class, 1 long one for archeaology and another one or 2 for my tibet clas....man, next quarter is going to suck!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7710472
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:28 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
The place I'm at now is making it hard/expensive to move out. My move-out date has to be the exact last day on my lease or I have to pay cancellation fees or prorated rent. Mad

I don't suppose it's one of those places that allow you to find someone else
to finish out the rest of the lease?

Upon approval of the managment first of course, but..
I guess that would all depend on how much longer you still have left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:42 pm

^^^Not that I know of. Granted, I could probably sublet without them knowing, but... eh. That in and of itself could bring so much more headache than just moving out in May.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7651516
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:58 pm

^^B*stards!

Have a huge rant...but I'll post it later when I'm not at work. Mad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7649342
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 am

I ended up having a really hard night last night. My mom and I got into a big fight and she made me feel stupid. It started off where I was just asking her about how to do takes. She doesn't listen and if she does let me talk she doesn't actually here what I have to say. So she started yelling that I always make her late for work and how I need to be more of an adult. I say she is the one always acting like a kid. She tells me maybe she should make me pay rent again. I say I can't afford it. She says I should get a better job. I get mad and yell since I can't find one and this is the only thing I can find. She hangs up on me. (part way into the fight she left for work and called me)

I tell matt. He comes over. I tell him I'm tired. He says he is going to go home then and I break down crying. He holds me. I go between telling him the story, smoking, and frantically crying for a while. I cry again. He trys to make me laugh. Then he says something that makes me upset so I smack him in the face. I stare at him not believing that I could actually do that to him. He turns away from me. I start crying in a corner because I can't stand myself for doing it. He is mad and walks in and out of the house hoping I'll come after him when I calm down. Eventually I get out of bed and just hold him until he leaves to take care of his dad.

After that I just felt like crap. I was very emotional. Any little thing could make me cry. My saliva was really thick like mucus so I had to keep spitting so I wouldn't choke. My throat felt tight. I tried drinking water. It felt like I had a hard ball of air stuck in my throat. I passed out and I couldn't go to class. I had problems with my throat until I got up at 6pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 25883sk
More Numbers : 7479487
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 am

^^ What an awful night. hug

I would talk things out with Matt; let him know how you feel. As for Mom -- if she's anything like my mom, she's forgotten all of it by now, and probably didn't mean any of it anyway. That's frustrating, but it also means you probably won't have to rehash any of that with her (at least not all at once).
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
More Numbers : 7747535
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:42 pm

got a lump in my mouth, it was on the roof but its moved and this f**ker HURTS!! I'm taking antibiotics and painkillers but its not shrinking, it anything its grown when it moved... I cant even eat anything that isn't soup because when anything tougher hits it it shoots pain through my head that feels like its going to explode for a split second. I know a split second doesn't sound like a lot but thats every time I chew, its a meal of pain so its just soup, pudding, jello and if I get desperate, plain oatmeal :? I loath plain oatmeal...

I have a little reliefe in its moving and the growning and shrinking it did last night, at least now I know it can't be oral cancer since a tumor wouldn't move or be sort of squishy like this is... No clue what it is though and I'm contemplating stabbing it and squeezing out whatever it is BUT that would cause crazy levels of pain plus the human mouth is disgusting and it could get infected with somehting so I'm leaving it to do whatever its doing...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:32 pm

^^^Me, I'd just stab it and rinse a few times a day with antibacterial mouthwash. But then I do crazy/stupid stuff like that all the time.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:43 pm

its mostly the thought of the pain stopping me from stabbing it, I mean just normal foods touching it hurts like crazy then stadding it I think would be some whole other level that I dont want to deal with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 pm

^^^Well, sometimes... But if it's hurting you that bad, I doubt it can hurt much worse when stabbing it.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7739803

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Endless: Id go to the dentist just in case, could be an abscess or something.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 pm

I did, they gave me pain killers and antibiotics, they arent making it shrink any yet... I just stabbed it a few times with a sewing needle and sqweezed a bunch of pus out zit style zombiesick theres still a bunch more there but my tooth started hurting so I had to stop.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:38 pm

I hope you feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7651516

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:54 pm

So here's my work rant:
I work as a vocational counselor with people who have disabilities. I basically give them different tests/assessments to find out what their aptitudes, interests and abilities are, and then figure out what kind of work they can do. My client's disabilities include learning disabilities, mild mental retardation, Asperger's, mental illness, substance abuse and the like. Up until recently, the clients I've been getting were pretty much able to work despite their disabilities, but maybe needed training or other supports...the important thing is that were able to work.

However, lately I've been getting clients with more severe disabilities and I really don't know why they are in my program...I have one guy with moderate mental retardation who can't even talk, another dude with asperger's who doesn't respond to his own friggin' name, and this one chick who can't speak English, is illiterate in her own language (Spanish), and has so many damn physical issues she should be home collecting her SSI checks.

At what point did their brilliant counselors, case managers etc. think that it was a good idea to send these people to a my work program? What the hell am I supposed to do these people? They can't friggin' work!!!

Yeah, so that's been really really really pissing me off at work. Mad
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Just got home from taking her to the airport.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 pm

^^Aww well hopefully you will be able to tell us about while she was there soon and the good memories will make you feel a little better.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7745520

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:02 am

I have a weird headache.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7645885

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 am

I got the test results back from my doctor about the food poisoning today. Turns out I was infected with 5 different species of bacteria, one of which could potentially give me temprary paralysis. Scary! My stomach is back to normal and all but the looming potential threat of becoming unable to walk or use my limbs within the next couple of weeks scares the hell out of me!
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:28 am

I've pretty much just laid awake in bed for the last 24 hours or so, aside from some mild getting up to try and post stuff, and eat once.

I'm quite unhappy without her here. Even going anywhere to get food it's going to occour to me I'm only getting stuff for one person. :\
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7710472
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:36 pm

^ That's as sad as it is sweet! tear
I bet she misses you too. Even though I so know it's not the same,
at least you are back up on the comp and can talk.

Morwenna wrote:
I got the test results back from my doctor about the food poisoning today. Turns out I was infected with 5 different species of bacteria, one of which could potentially give me temprary paralysis. Scary! My stomach is back to normal and all but the looming potential threat of becoming unable to walk or use my limbs within the next couple of weeks scares the hell out of me!

kooky 5?! Dag Gone! hug That's crazy.

uhh... Well. Everyone in your group knows about this don't they? I'm 99% sure you'll be ok, but gee... man. Scary no doubt. I know you've got being extra careful on your check list now as to where & what you eat. It's disapointing to have to be that way with so many things to taste & try, but yeah.

0.- ..you keep us up dated too!
Don't go off MIA-ing and have us worried all to crap!
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7645885

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:45 pm

After doing some research I've learned that the chances of me getting paralyzed are pretty slim. Luckily for me food and water in Japan is pretty safe, and I don't plan on leaving this country again until I go back to America in the summer. I'm going to Kyoto next week so hopefully I'll stay healthy!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:02 pm

^^Well I'm glad you feel better. Just try to be safe.

Madelchai: I know you miss her. But think about how she feels so far away. Things will get better. And maybe soon she can either move with you or you can move over by her hug
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7744215

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Why cant some companies get things right? I ordered two packs of each of the girls' school photos (which are gorgeous by the way) at a total cost of £78. I wanted photos for family and friends. Received the photos - one each of them and one of them together Mad

My Mother's Day ring arrived from Alchemy Gothic today. Was it the lovely vampire fang one I wanted? No it fecking wasnt, it was a horrible mens' signet ring featuring the bloody Wyvern dragon. I have nothing against the Wyvern dragon but it wasn't the ring I wanted.

Added to that, my Tesco home delivery substituted gammon for the chicken I had ordered. WTF?

I'd like to see what would happen if I moved people into the wrong house or got a court order for the wrong person!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7745520

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Crazy day Mrs. D.
I hope you get that stuff sorted out so that you get what you originally wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next