TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 25883sk
More Numbers : 7479487
Registration date : 2008-11-30

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:47 pm

^^ Oh no... I hope you stay well, DarkDreamer. I've got my fingers crossed for you. Maybe have some safe fluids to flush out your system, just in case? Apple juice, or something with honey -- honey is antimicrobial.

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
No I had my purse with me everywhere I went. I still haven't found it. Which leads me to believe that somehow it was stolen (which I don't know how since it was always with me) or it fell out of my purse. I'm still very upset about it. But I don't know what else to do. My mom just keeps telling me to pray. I'm not that big into religion as I used to be but I have every night. A part of me still wants to be positive, but another part of me is just saying give it up, it's gone.

Hey, it isn't in the lining of your purse, is it? I've lost things through holes in the lining of my purse.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7710472
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:23 am

DarkDreamer wrote:
We got our circuit breaker reset last night. However, as one utility goes back to working another one gets messed up.

Our water is contaminated due to a pipe bursting in the Charles River. I didn't know this until 5 minutes ago, so I drank about a gallon of contaminated water earlier today without knowing it. I hope I don't get sick...

I'll be hoping that you don't get sick from that either and I'm thinking the same as RedAngel about drinking something safer to get it flushed out.

I hope they'll get that pipe fixed soon. Have they said anything about how long it will be til the waters safe again?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7649342
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:58 am

Darkdreamer: I hope you are ok. I agree with redangel. Drink a lot of fluids with honey in it. Hopefully you will be ok.

Redangel: My purse isn't even a month old so there are no holes or tears in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:58 pm

fire
Mad

I finally went through some of he handouts the teacher gave us as required reading in history... I'm sorry, but excerpts from the Bible are not proper forms of historical documentation and, if believe by law, can not be required in public classes.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:13 pm

cynfullov wrote:
DarkDreamer wrote:
We got our circuit breaker reset last night. However, as one utility goes back to working another one gets messed up.

Our water is contaminated due to a pipe bursting in the Charles River. I didn't know this until 5 minutes ago, so I drank about a gallon of contaminated water earlier today without knowing it. I hope I don't get sick...

I'll be hoping that you don't get sick from that either and I'm thinking the same as RedAngel about drinking something safer to get it flushed out.

I hope they'll get that pipe fixed soon. Have they said anything about how long it will be til the waters safe again?

Crews race to fix break in Boston's water supply

hug I don't think it will last so long as to get down to this, but it's always good to remember that canned vegetables are packed in water.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7651516
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:12 pm

It was a gorgeous day out, and I went out for a loooong walk with my mom, but the sun aggravated my rosacea and the rest of me feels itchy and sticky. Ewww. I forgot how nasty I feel in the summer weather. It went up to 90 degrees F over here! I need a shower.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7745520
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:21 am

Too sticky. And the real hot weather hasn't even started yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:06 am

I'm working on an assignment right now in the second bedroom, and I have the window, which faces the alley, wide open. Now I have all sorts of weird bugs flying in here. It's really annoying already.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:39 am

I had the worse commute ever this morning! It was raining terribly this morning. like a monsoon. The bus was super late and supercrowded. Plus, there were issues with the subway for some unkown reason. So, I got to work 40 minutes late. I hate being late. it seems that lately I'm always late. sad or frown

Oh, I did a lot of walking this weekend, and now my left foot is swollen. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:49 am

^ I hope your foot gets to feeling better. How's your face feeling today?

I hope it's better than it was yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:56 pm

I'm not able to sign up for classes until 11.45 Neutral I hate waiting... only about 45 minutes to go.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:17 pm

cynfullov wrote:
^ I hope your foot gets to feeling better. How's your face feeling today?

I hope it's better than it was yesterday.

Thanks, babe. grin My face is feeling much better but my foot's doing worse. Meh. I'll ice it when I get home.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Ok, sorry for the double post, but I really need to get this off my chest. My job wants to start offereing career counseling services to the general public. That's what I have my master's in: career development/career counseling. Instead of coming to me to ask for my advice from the start, they decide to start the whole planning process without me and then come to me asking stupid questions...well, not necessarily stupid questions, but the wrong ones. What's worse is sometimes they beat around the bush before asking what it is that they really want, which is confusing. Sometimes I end up looking stupid because I can't give them what it is that they're looking for (because they're looking for the wrong thing).

I'm not quite sure what to do. I'm not quite sure what it is that they want me to do. I wish they would've asked, "Hey, we want to try this, what are your thoughts, how do you think we sould approch this?", instead of, "how do we get clients?"

If attracting clients for career counseling were easy I'd have my own private practice in the fancy part of town instead of working here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7744215

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:30 pm

I think you should just approach them full on, tell them that you feel that you should have been consulted in the planning process and ask them exactly what they expect of you.

You're a highly valued member of the team and you deserve to be included in the big decisions.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7745520

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:10 pm

You're one smart cookie Diva. Don't you just wish you can tell them all where to go? tongue

I screwed up my wrist at work. Probably from stirring soup and mixing a bunch of cake batters.
Stupid, I know. But i think it has something to do with the tendon in my pinky too. The pain has been going down the side of my wrist and arm. And now that wrist kills. If i twist it it hurts. i can't carry anything heavier than a cup.
I hope it goes away cause it's my right hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm hungry and I'm on my way to work sad or frown
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7747535

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:26 pm

fist f**king thing I post in a while and its has to be because I'm officially f**king pissed off... Damn it...

looks like whats left of my "family" is coming back to f**king LIVE WITH ME!!! One of my aunts decided her and her girlfriend are getting into the medical mary J business and since my other anut and cousin(s) live with them in what will be the grow area they have to move by june of... NO wait NOW its the g*d d@mned 24 of this month to move or child services will take the youngest who's only 13 and my aunts homeless so here they come... I'm hopeing all 3 cousins arent coming, ones supposed to be going into the airforce they're just 12 lbs off and they go and the other is supposed to be going to college livng on campus and I really f**king hope she doesn't bring her 8 cats, theres no damned room for her alone, theres far far less for her 1-3 cousins and 8 cats and whatever storage she needs for her crap... HOPEFULLY they'll be out daned fast, HOPEFULLY the landlord will let them stay here without us ending up homeless again because I'm f**king probably going to lose my damned mind if I end up homeless yet again because of her...

now lets see how well the censor works grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:08 am

helen damnation wrote:
I think you should just approach them full on, tell them that you feel that you should have been consulted in the planning process and ask them exactly what they expect of you.

You're a highly valued member of the team and you deserve to be included in the big decisions.

I think you're right. This isn't the first time I've been left out of the loop.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:25 am

endless dark wrote:
fist f**king thing I post in a while and its has to be because I'm officially f**king pissed off... Damn it...

looks like whats left of my "family" is coming back to f**king LIVE WITH ME!!! One of my aunts decided her and her girlfriend are getting into the medical mary J business and since my other anut and cousin(s) live with them in what will be the grow area they have to move by june of... NO wait NOW its the g*d d@mned 24 of this month to move or child services will take the youngest who's only 13 and my aunts homeless so here they come... I'm hopeing all 3 cousins arent coming, ones supposed to be going into the airforce they're just 12 lbs off and they go and the other is supposed to be going to college livng on campus and I really f**king hope she doesn't bring her 8 cats, theres no damned room for her alone, theres far far less for her 1-3 cousins and 8 cats and whatever storage she needs for her crap... HOPEFULLY they'll be out daned fast, HOPEFULLY the landlord will let them stay here without us ending up homeless again because I'm f**king probably going to lose my damned mind if I end up homeless yet again because of her...

That sucks. I hope you will be able to get them out soon. I remember what it was like having my cousin and her parents move in. It doesn't sound bad, but she was little and annoyed me. Her dad always smelled and looked dirty. He was my moms brother. Then his gf was a drug addict and her skin was literally dead and decomposing on the outside. Not only was I uncomfortable with changing my arrangements for them but also the people they brought around. Same with my preppy cousin that moved in if you remember that story. All I can say is I hope things get better and just remember you have the right to kick them out at any time for any reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:40 am

endless dark wrote:

I hate to sound mean, but you could always deny them. If there's the possibility of you becoming homeless because of it, I wouldn't do it. I'd help them find a place to stay, but not move it.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:31 am

endless dark wrote:

My first reaction: Change your locks!

You mentioned the landlord... can you tell them you risk legal trouble with him if you have people living with you?

I'm so sorry your family members think they have squatters' rights with you. I know I just suggested lying to your family, but considering the unreasonable burden they're thinking of placing on you, I don't think it's a bad idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7747535

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:42 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:

That sucks. I hope you will be able to get them out soon. I remember what it was like having my cousin and her parents move in. It doesn't sound bad, but she was little and annoyed me. Her dad always smelled and looked dirty. He was my moms brother. Then his gf was a drug addict and her skin was literally dead and decomposing on the outside. Not only was I uncomfortable with changing my arrangements for them but also the people they brought around. Same with my preppy cousin that moved in if you remember that story. All I can say is I hope things get better and just remember you have the right to kick them out at any time for any reason.

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I hate to sound mean, but you could always deny them. If there's the possibility of you becoming homeless because of it, I wouldn't do it. I'd help them find a place to stay, but not move it.

saddly no, I can't deny them or kick them out for a few reasons. 1 I'm not completely like the rest of my "family" who do have that sh*tty "f*ck you I'm in it for me" attitude and have absolutly no problem being completely sh*tty to eachother. And 2 I was raised christian and although I'm pretty far from it now, some of it stuck with me so even though they were complete sh*t to me at some points and at the end there they did totaly abandon my mother and I leaving us homeless, there is a kid involved and they are family and they did give me a place to live when I needed it before they became total a$$holes and theres a kid involved and you know what the bible says about not forgiving... its against it...

Besides, they wont be here for long, they'll have to pay for storage some place and my place is extra small so they'll be on an air mattress in the kitchen jammed beteen (or under) the table and washing machine and they'll have to inflate/deflate that thing every day and go looking for a place to live/job/school...

Really being heres going to be so miserable they'll want to leave as soon as possible and if I had more than 40$ to my name I'd be doing what I can to make sure they dont have more than 1 night here... Right now though I have to find something for the computer *going to another thread*

tl;dr --> I'm to much of a softy to do to them what they'd do to me
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:17 pm

^^ I understand now. You have sound reasons for not turning them down. You're not letting their previous actions against you influence your sense of what's right and wrong. That's a strong and respectable way to live. And besides, it sounds like you'd feel worse if you turned them down.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Well endless, all power to ya. For your sake I hope they are out quickly and don't cause you too much greif.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next