TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7646716
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:05 pm

1) My mom has been sick all week. Normally I would be sympathetic to her even though she whines all the time, but she has just taken it out of line. She hasn't been to work all week, She acts like she is dying when really she just lost her voice and has a head ache, it is too much effort for her to go grocery shopping with me cuz oh darn she can't move a muscle, she was able to go out to eat with my cousin to olive garden last night but could blow off her responsibilities, now she is saying I can't smoke in my room cuz it is making her sicker (which is a two faced lie), She can't do anything but she some how is well enough to play on her computer all day like normal. I'm sorry I'm just really irritated and hate my mom right now.

2) No one in my group has emailed me back yet and it's really starting to bug me.

3) I was up all night taking care of a friend and her relationship cuz she was freaking out and he wasn't sure what to say or do. Turns out they were just having communication issues. I took care of it for them, but it took me freaking 6 hours.

4) For grocery shopping my mom is giving me money, but I already know it isn't going to be enough. I hate not having enough when I go shopping and I hate having to put things back. We haven't gone grocery shopping since November. That is why I complain about food in the house. She thinks $80 will restock the house after 4 months. I'm just really irritated with her and all of her stupid crap today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:18 pm

^^^Just wait until you move into a dorm. It can't be that far down the line, right?

Just be glad your mom isn't like my parents. when I was living with them, I had to pay them rent.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7741589
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:45 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:

Just be glad your mom isn't like my parents. when I was living with them, I had to pay them rent.

I paid rent to my Mum but my Dad always slipped me back the money. heart

My rant - I had forgotten just how LOUD crickets are!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:42 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
^^^Just wait until you move into a dorm. It can't be that far down the line, right?

You are right. I am hopefully going to be getting an on campus apartment by august. Cuz I know the classes start on the 23rd but I'm not sure when the move in date is. I should find all of this out when I go for orientation on april 30th.

But to be honest she used to make me pay rent... Up until I couldn't even afford that so she couldn't take anymore money from me.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7622389
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:11 am

I'm sitting in my car in Wal-Mart's parking lot changing my shoes to go inside, when all of a sudden I hear a *thump* on the top of my car & see egg shells & yolk running down my windshield & hear kids laughing behind me. I f**king lost it. I jumped out of my car & yelled "What the f**k are you doing? & of course they're too far away at this point to give two-sh!ts & just laugh so that pisses me off even more & all I can do is yell "F*ck you!!" while standing there with mismatched shoes *sigh*
Had I not had my keys & sh*t still in my car with the doors unlocked & mismatched shoes, I would have run after them & made them wipe it off with their fugly hoodies. Little punk b*stards. & I don't mean punk in a good way. *fumes*
I was wishing it was still raining so the gunk would wash away. Just my luck that it had stopped Mad To make matters worse it was stuck in my windshield wipers so whenever I would use them it would smear more sh*t across my windshield.
And I was having such a spectacular day...(hardly)
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 25883sk
More Numbers : 7476861
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:32 pm

^^ B*st*rds. Mad Kids once egged the door of our first apt.

The egg was dried by the time we got to it. I used a strong mix of Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castile Soap and too-hot-to-touch-without-gloves water, and a sponge with a scrubby side, to get rid of it and most of the odor. I'd also recommend an orangey cleaner from Home Depot called Right Stuff -- it'll clear away just about anything, and the orange should kill the egg smell.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:39 pm

I know the feeling. A few years back some kids decided it would be funny to egg my moms car and put bologna on the paint on devils night. Yes what you have heard about it taking off the finish and part of the paint is true. I agree with redangel though. Get some heavy duty soaps or try using a strong house cleaner for your car.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7742894

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Makes you think twice about eating bologna Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7633125
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:03 am

MoonRaven wrote:
Makes you think twice about eating bologna Shocked

even when I used to eat meat...i thought bologna was always strange and gross
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7648890
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:19 am

One of my cousins from Puerto Rico recently friended me on Facebook, and I was more than happy to reconnect with her, despite the fact that we had our differences in our teens (we're the same age). Well, two messages in she reverted back to her immature self and insulted me by saying my profile pic looked slutty. Had it been anyone else I would've taken it lightly, but this is the same girl who while living with me and my parents back in the mid 90's sent a letter to her friends calling me a big slut just because I...wait for it...talked to boys! Mad

2nd rant: My good friend Pete is on vacation (again Rolling Eyes), whixh is cool, but he keeps emailing and texting me updates on his trip. Um, I don't have the time to keep up with all his messages. I have better things to do!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 am

Your cousin is out of line, definitely. And I think Pete is rubbing it in!

I am so upset... I moved the ironing board just a few inches (stupidly -- the hot iron was on it) and it fell, iron side down of course, onto the Oriental-style rug in the den. Now there's a shiny, crispy spot where the synthetic fibers melted. sad or frown I really love that rug! It was just from Target, so not pricey or anything, but it's so beautiful!

Problems here: We bought it a couple years back, so I'm worried I can't find an exact replacement. And when I say "we", I have to be honest, it was mostly my husband's money (I hate having to say that). But I want to replace it with my own funds on principle b/c I'm the one who damaged it, but I can't do it all at once... b/c I have a sh!tty low-paying job that I should have left for a higher-paying one a long time ago.

I'm just so upset with myself. sad or frown The rug was perfect in that room. I really hope Target still carries it, that's all. The rest is details.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 am

^^I'm so sorry. Is there anyway at all it can be fixed? if not I hope you are able to find another one or a better one. Maybe even at a cheaper price hug

Diva: I know what it is like to have cousins like that. To be honest I would tell her she is still a b!tch and to shove it where the sun don't shine. It was her choice to contact you and she isn't worth your time when she is that pathetic and catty.

My rant: It's freaking sunday and I still have no answer from any of my group even after texting them all several times to remind them. I have to interview my professor tomorrow and I have no questions to ask him. On top of that my mother lost the digital recorder that I need since we are putting his commentary in a movie.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:08 am

^^ Thanks. I'm going to try trimming some of the fibers to see if I can hide the damage. My husband was sweet about it. He didn't want me to feel like I had to buy a new rug; he said accidents happen and we'll see what we can do with this one. Hope I can work with it -- it was just such a boneheaded thing to do.

I know the feeling when other people in a group drop the ball. But you can only do what you can do, just be sure to let your professor know that they didn't respond to you. Good luck on the assignment. hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 am

Aww, Red, I'm sorry to hear about your rug. Accidents happen, don't be so hard on your self. I hope you're ble to fix it.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:51 am

Oh yeah...my rant for today: Some dumb a$$ lady damn near sat on me on the train this morning while she was trying to squeeze her big butt into the tiny seat next to me. Then she had the nerve to turn around and give me a mean look as if it were my fault she couldn't fit her fat a$$ in the seat. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 pm

I got almost no sleep last night because of the neighbour above me. Every night he turns on his TV and watches/listens to it until about 1AM and then again when he wakes up a few hours later. It's so freaking loud that I can pick out the entire news stories. When he finally does shut up, I don't have much time to sleep... I slept through my German class AGAIN because of this guy. If I complain, it's going to be to the office lady because at this point, I would do nothing but swear at him and tell him to get a hearing aid... I doubt that would solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Oh yeah...my rant for today: Some dumb a$$ lady damn near sat on me on the train this morning while she was trying to squeeze her big butt into the tiny seat next to me. Then she had the nerve to turn around and give me a mean look as if it were my fault she couldn't fit her fat a$$ in the seat. Rolling Eyes

Hahahaha!! How many times have I seen that on the bus.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:06 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I got almost no sleep last night because of the neighbour above me. Every night he turns on his TV and watches/listens to it until about 1AM and then again when he wakes up a few hours later. It's so freaking loud that I can pick out the entire news stories. When he finally does shut up, I don't have much time to sleep... I slept through my German class AGAIN because of this guy. If I complain, it's going to be to the office lady because at this point, I would do nothing but swear at him and tell him to get a hearing aid... I doubt that would solve the problem.

I had neighbours who were terrible. You may remember me complaining about them. Definitely complain. He may not realize his tv is so loud. And after he knows he may be kind enough to keep it down.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 pm

My neighbors are super creepy. They have video camera pointing at our house. They also shout nasty things at my parents for no reason. Also on time when my mom was walking my dog the my neighbor followed her in her car. We have a restraining order now. There are really old, we expect them to pass soon..we hope
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7410407
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:48 am

I have to work over spring break...so I'm spending it getting ahead in reading and HW..BLECK! exactly how I wanted to spend my spring break....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

I really need to study my languages. Especially German since I'm still being graded on that one. I just keep forgetting about the cases and I'm having a difficult time with the adjectives. Well, and remembering what I already learned.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:07 pm

1) I found out my company pays me crap for what I could be getting more money for doing
2) It's going to take a lot of crap trying to transfer my client to this other company and getting alyssa in line to do it.
3) I don't wanna go to work today
4) The mother told me she is going to take her daughter to weight watchers from now on... So why the hell am I still taking her? It takes a lot of my gas that I don't get paid for.
5) I'm so freaking tired of people telling me about the new things they got or showing them off when they know damn well I can't even afford food let alone something I need like a new pair of pants.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 pm

^^^where do you work??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:12 am

I set aside time to study and the damn site lost my entire account information!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:32 am

SPF wrote:
^^^where do you work??

I work for a company called natural freedom. Basically I get a client after interviewing the family. I say ok to the family and they say ok to me working with them. Then I do what ever the family tells me to do with the client as long as it is within the critera of things their case manager has deemed acceptable.

So I don't get paid gas money by the company but if my job requires me to drive the person around then I have to. My paycheck pays for my gas and maybe my car loan. I can't afford insurance which is why right now since my mom can't either I'm driving illegally. I can't really afford very much food if I can at all. And I desperately need a new pair of pants/ new wardrobe. I wear the same two pairs of pants everyday since that is all I own and most of the shirts I have either have holes, are too small, or have stains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next