TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7583361
Registration date : 2008-09-09

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:50 pm

I just found out that my parent's insurance is refusing to cover a surgery my dad needs because of his accident. They claim that workman's compensation should cover it. Workman's compensation is telling my parents that they'll have to see a different doctor, many hours away, and put off the surgery for several months. My parents understandably don't want to wait. My dad's shoulder is mangled- between shattered bones and multiple tears in his rotator cuff, it really isn't a situation where he wants to wait any longer than he has.

The surgery is over $10,000. My parents are taking out a loan to pay for it.

This basically means that despite the fact that neither of my parents are in good physical condition for working, they need to go back to work as soon as they can regardless.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7635751
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:00 pm

^^^thats terrible!! Insurance companies are so difficult. Your parents should not have to go to work to pay off a surgery that should be covered by now
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7739803
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:06 pm

^^ Im sorry to hear that your going through all that with your parents DD!

Its a real F*cked up world!

~~~

My rant: You go and try to help someone with something your quite passionate about and they go and delete there status on FB.... Fine I wont fkn help you again! Stupid B*tch. ---- Directed to my 'dumbass' sister-in-law.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 25883sk
More Numbers : 7479487
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 pm

DD: That's infuriating! Insurance companies ought not have the right to determine whether a family has to go into debt to seek treatment. Our healthcare system really does need to change. I wish I knew what to tell you, and I hope your father gets the help he needs soon. For what it's worth, bills won't start rolling in until a month or 2 after surgery, and even then, in most cases if your family sends a "good faith" payment of even $5 a month, the hospital can't call a collections agency on you. Just be sure to look into your local law.

Vampira: I know what it feels like to try to help and find it's not appreciated. I'm sorry you're dealing with that. You tried to help b/c you care, and that makes it the right thing to do, I think.

Also, thanks to Diva, DCGG, Cyn. I'm on the mend -- still feel woozy and tired, but I think tomorrow I'll be ready to go back to work. Saw my Dr. today (my actual doctor, not a nurse or P.A. -- woohoo!) for a lingering pain in my chest; she determined it was an acid problem caused by the tummy bug and she has me on Prilosec through Friday so I can heal up.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7651516
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm gassy! blush
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7583361
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Aww, I hope you feel better soon RedAngel!

Also, so far as I know the "good faith" laws apply here-- I recall relatives having to do that in the past.

The healthcare system is really f**ked though... it's infuriating that myself and those around me seem to be in a constant battle with our insurance. Paying out-of-pocket for surgery, finding out that routine lab tests aren't covered, and even when things are "covered" getting smacked with a huge co-pay. We live in one of the wealthiest nations on earth, yet so many of our people regularly go without healthcare, nutritious food, adequate heat... or they go into debt in order to afford these things. If this isn't tyranny, I don't know what is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:14 pm

I'm not eligible for a PELL grant this year... F*CK. I not only need to find a really really cheap apartment (and fast) but I also need to find some other ways to help pay for it this coming year. Last year I took out 2 loans so I wouldn't have to work full time while going to school full time... This year, it says I'm only eligible for one student loan.. And all the scholarships at the school I'm at now are all for agriculture, nursing, or trucking.

I'm really freaking screwed.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7649342
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:39 am

Today has just been a bad day for me in general.

- I didn't get any sleep
- My classes seemed to drag on for forever
- Matts dad has either passed out, falled over, or had problems breathing all day

- I get a letter in the mail saying if I don't pay my student fee soon I'm going to be denied my spot at CMU and put on a waiting list
- I find out after no one telling me for 6 months that the place I have my loan at is taking out $2 a month since I didn't have $100 in my account and they won't reverse the charge because I should of known by reading their manuals.
- I have a new case worker dealing with my clients case in our headquarters and she is telling me I have to share 11.25 hours every pay period with my friend alyssa. We both think it is bs so now we have to relook into months worth of paperwork and files to argue against that and we can't work until this is settled.

- I have a lab midterm tomorrow and I don't wanna go to class
- I went to pay on my loan today and this lady was really stupid and witchy twards me. (She asked me if my 4's were stars and couldn't figure out simple math of adding an extra $2 to my loan payment so that means give me back $2 then the original change I was going to get)
- Then because of dumb rude lady, by the time I got all of my banking finished at two different places, deal with work, deal with the mother of my client, get ahold of alyssa, help my mom since she is sick, calm matt down because of his dad and this guy he almost got into a fight with, the offices I needed to call to get my student fee paid for CMU were closed. I want to call them so it can be posted right away and I can find out when I am getting the paperwork they are going to send me after the fact.

- Then when I finally got to eat today for the first time at 10pm (literally first time I was able to eat all day) The waitress made us wait for 30 minutes before she saw us and hardly came to our table. Now I'm hungry, I have no money til I get paid, and I want some vanilla coke.
ugh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:38 am

DD: Thanks. Yeah, the insurance companies need to be neutered, that's all there is to it. They've got way too much sway over administration of healthcare and fair copay rates.

Nsane: Oh no -- I'm sorry if I asked before, but is there a student advisory dept. at the school, or maybe a resource at the town hall, somewhere where you can get advice on how to handle this?

DCGG: Good Lord, that's just a sh!t day. I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:11 pm

So this place has been going crazy looking for ways to increase revenue, and their latest scheme is to offer career testing and counseling services to the general public. At first I thought it was a great idea, but I just saw a draft of flyer and it says we'll be doing it from 3 pm to 6 pm (after our regular clients are gone). Hold up...they expect me to stay here an extra hour and a half? Nobody said anything about this, nobody asked me. I have an hour and half long commute home...there is no f**king way in hell I'm staying here late unless they adjust my hours (have me come in late) and even that's a stretch. Mad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 pm

I wanted to get everything taken care of for work. Which means I needed to see alyssa so we could go through all of our paperwork since she illegally holds on to hers. Nope that can't f*cken happen cuz she is a dumb a$$. Her phone was dead, she decided not to use someone elses phone to let me know, didn't contact me on when we were getting this done, and now she is at a concert. You would think we could take care of this after her concert right? Nope she is going to see alice in wonderland at midnight. What is she going to do after that? Hang out with her bf and go to sleep.

This is freaking rediculous. This is our job and she is slacking off like everything else she has to take responsibility for.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 pm

^^You should just show up at her house unannounced. naughty

I think I have a cold or flu. Eww.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7640386
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 1:13 pm

I'm so pissed off it's scary. I have AAA, and stopped by one of their travel-agencies to help me out with my trip to the Dallas-Fort Worth area for a friend's wedding and to hang out with a bunch of cool people, including our own Emmature. Priced the tickets at $195 per person for me and my friend Kev who's coming too. The agent suggested to buy them myself online to save on spending the $50 service fee. Well the problem doing it at home was that since I recently moved, AAA online didn't have my new card number reflecting my new region. So I had to wait for my new number to be found and approved by the log-in site. Long story short, everything works now, and the tickets went from 195 to 428 f**king dollars, they more then doubled to 12 damn hours, which is total bullsh*t. I'm not spending $428 on something that is clearly worth less then $200. So I'll be checking the site everyday hoping the prices drop to a more reasonable rate, but it looks like Kevin and I will be renting a car for $300, with unlimited mileage, and driving the 21 hours to Dallas. This is absolute bullsh*t.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:04 pm

Diva: Oh no... take good care. Hope you feel better soon. hug

Spooky: Good idea watching those rates daily, even 2x/day maybe. I've seen rates rise and fall on Expedia before, within 24 hrs.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:08 pm

i am mad....Im seeing this guys but I am pretty sure he might be using me to get over his ex. He says he really likes me, but he is confused b/c he was with her for 3 years. I know its hard but...

No one makes me the rebound girl!!!

anyone have any experience with these things
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:16 pm

^^So much experience that it makes me sick. Don't take that from him. You are worth more then that. Tell him flat out unless he knows what he wants and doesn't have a thought of her in his head, he isn't worth your time. I know it may be hard for you but until you find the guy that is worth your time or this guy choses you over her every time, give him the boot.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7744215
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:49 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

So you're the culprit who's given me runny eyes and a throat like sandpaper? Wink
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:54 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
^^So much experience that it makes me sick. Don't take that from him. You are worth more then that. Tell him flat out unless he knows what he wants and doesn't have a thought of her in his head, he isn't worth your time. I know it may be hard for you but until you find the guy that is worth your time or this guy choses you over her every time, give him the boot.

thanks for the advice. I think I will do that
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:11 pm

SPF wrote:
i am mad....Im seeing this guys but I am pretty sure he might be using me to get over his ex. He says he really likes me, but he is confused b/c he was with her for 3 years. I know its hard but...

Men are weird. If you're in a relationship, and something just doesn't feel right, run! Run girl, run! And I agree with DCGG 100%.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:12 pm

helen damnation wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

So you're the culprit who's given me runny eyes and a throat like sandpaper? Wink

Yup. Guilty as charged! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Whoever's brats that are running through the halls of my building are about to get yelled at by a rather p!ssed Munky.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:13 am

SPF wrote:

Dive and DCGG both make really good points. The guy you're with should have his attention on you and no other girl. I don't think he's up to that right now, I'm sorry to say it. Relationships should be fresh starts. You're worth that, and you can have that, whether it's with him or not. hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:16 am

No one from my socy group has replied to my email yet. I sent it yesterday and they are supposed to email me back with questions we are going to be using for our assignment. Normally I wouldn't fret, but I have to interview one of my professors on monday, finish a take home test this weekend, compile everything I get in that email and resend it out, take care of crap for work, deal with alyssa, deal with friend drama, go with my mom to the gem show which she is planning on draging matt and I too, study for a make-up test my bio professor is letting me take, and have a "relaxing" weekend with matt.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 pm

^^I hate it when group members dont participate in group work

I would like to rant about stupid people working in smart work places.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:28 pm

Stupid iTunes keeps freezing on my computer. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next