TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7651968
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Thank you for all of your kind words. I was just really upset that the first time I could be happy for the occasion she ruined it for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm

This trial pair of contacts is p***ing me the F*** off.

The brand is called Air Optix. The toric one is the one that's p***ing me off the most. They made the curve go up so far that I can freaking see it out the corner of my eye. And they're both making my eyes freaking itch. I usually wear encore brand it seems (according to the little tin lid things from my last pair). So, not only are the Air Optix more expensive, but they're also annoying and uncomfortable as hell. But I have to wear them for a freaking week so I can get my damn prescription and then buy the ones I want.

It's driving me freaking nuts... And I've been wearing them for under an hour!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7638377
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm

^^That sounds terrible. I hate eye issues. Dust/dirt sometimes scratch the surface of my eye and its the most irritating thing ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:20 pm

^^^This was the actual contacts and solution itself. I took them out and am soaking them in my own solution. I'll see if that was the problem or if it's just that brand..

But just having that irritation in my eyes just agitated me. I'm trying to calm down since I took them out, but I'm still agitated.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7713098
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:35 pm

^ Are those extended wear? Some people can't wear extended wear ones because of the irritation they get. And that's one reason why they give out trial ones before filling a prescription for them. They dry out quicker too when you have them in. Eye drops help with that though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Apparently they were 6 month disposables. My old ones were 2 week disposables.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7713098
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:32 pm

^ They shouldn't have given those to you unless you had inquired about getting extended wear ones. You need to let them know you need two week dispossibles.

Extended wear ones are more expensive usually regardless the brand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:50 pm

^^Yeah, that's the thing, they were really pushing that brand. I'm just going to take them in when I go for the next appointment and hand them the foils from my old pair and ask for those.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:33 pm

I need some cash like a bad habbit.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7585987
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:27 am

I have $4 to my name. Four freaking dollars.

After paying my bills, buying school supplies, and buying food for half the month, it feels like I never have anything left. I don't want to ask my mom for money again (since neither of my parents are working at the moment, an hence have no money) but I can't do this not having money thing... and since I can't seem to get a paying job, there isn't a whole lot I can do to improve my own situation.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7654142
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:25 pm

So, after waiting a whole week, my prof finally gave me feedback on the rought draft of my final paper. Mind you, the final draft is due THIS Friday.

This is what she said: lleana: Per APA style an abstract is needed and make certain you cite all of your references because as of now you haven't. I look forward to your final draft.

That's it?! Shocked What about the content of my paper? Organization? Did she actually bother to read my paper, or just count the references? WTF?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:10 pm

^^I had a teacher that only counted references on rough drafts... It was a pain in the butt. You might try asking one of your classmates to read over it for you.

My Rant: I think I might have found another reason that trial pair of contacts was bothering me so much... They got the freaking prescription wrong.

See, the left eye contact was the one that was bothering me the most. It's a toric lens meaning that it has a little extra on part of it to make it fit my eye better. My old perscription (as in the one that fit and was comfortable) had a a cylinder of -1.25 and an axis of 90.... the trial pair (the ones that pissed me off) have a cylinder of -1.75 and an axis of 85.

Wearing contacts and such doesn't change the shape of my freaking eye.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7746841
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Go and get that prescription sorted then girlie. Your eyes are precious and need a great deal of care.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7750161

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 pm

think I've been awake an hour today, damn cold zombie
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:35 am

Today did not work in my favor. I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Then I had to go see the doctor about the spider bite. My doctor is on vacation so the other doctor checking me out only said, "It doesn't look bad. Keep taking your antibiotics until your out and if it's still bad go see a surgeon to lance it." Thanks for that. ugh

Then I had to go take a bio test of death. I swear while reading all of the questions I felt like I was never in that class. After the test of death she made us stay for a lecture that felt like it drug on forever.

Then I got to go to work and my client was a pain today. She kept being witchy and back talking me. I've had a pounding head ache since work and my nose ring since I put in bigger guages is sore and throbbing. I also think it's infected. Nummy.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7415659
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 am

My stupid acting class was cancelled, but did we know? nooooo. Not till some girl walked in going "you know we're cancelled today right? I just got the email on the way here" frustated Can't he tell us the night before at least?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 am

^^I hate it when they do that!!

I've only been at work for less than an hour and already everyone is driving me crazy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:41 pm

Windows 7 just raises my blood pressure. Renaming everything (like my documents becomes libraries) I can live with, blatantly copying Macintosh's layout i can live with, changing it so that it's harder than piss to find, change, or modify settings is pissing me off. I don't know what the heck the operating system installed from the Windows website when I installed my tablet, but the two cursors that move and click simultaneously have to go. I can't exactly work on GIMP with two freaking cursors.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:45 pm

^^That's f**ked up.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7748146

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:59 pm

That's why you buy a Mac Very Happy Wink
You install the operating system if need be and that's it. It's good to go.
I never bought myself a laptop for that reason. Installing drivers, anti-virus crap...I couldn't be bothered. So Michael bought me a Mac once upon a time. Simplest thing ever!!

Work sucked. It was a long day. To much stuff to do. Things weren't going smoothly. I wanted to throw a fit. I almost did.
And now I'm sick. I have a sore throat, stuffy nose and I'm a little feverish.
I hope this is a 24 hour bug Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:05 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^I hate it when they do that!!

I've only been at work for less than an hour and already everyone is driving me crazy!
I know what you mean. I have a co-worker who drives everyone nuts.
I wanna punch her out.
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7648478

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Idiots upstairs shoveled the snow from behind their car and threw behind our van blocking our way out. What a$$holes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 8:11 pm

Pop their tires naughty
I mean.... Rolling Eyes That wouldn't be ethical.... smirk
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 25883sk
More Numbers : 7482113
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:25 am

I'm a ball of nerves and my stomach is acting up: we have a new mouse in the house (the old one escaped and got taken out by a cat), and we just spent about 30 tense minutes trying to catch it, complete with snapping and the occasional scream. We didn't get it; it moves too damn fast. It was just in the den before, but this time we saw it in the living room.

We tried the homemade humane trap thing, but it didn't work. I'm not feeling so humane anymore -- there's a little disease carrying thing running around the house, and it needs to be eliminated.

Oh, wait. Fella tells me he found a humane no-kill trap at -- get this -- Wal-Mart. It's listed on their site as available in-store only, so he said he'd pick one up tomorrow.

If we can just keep the mouse interested in one room of the house, I think we'll be OK with trap placement. God, I won't be sleeping for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:15 am

Owwie...my gastrointestinal system is completely out of whack today. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next