TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7654142
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 am

^^Same as above today. tear
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7713098
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Could it be caused by that chicken salad you had yesterday?
If your not used to eating salad, especially iceburg lettice, that'll sometimes not agree so well with people. eee I hope it wasn't rank and gave you a slight case of food posioning.

hug Hope you feel better soon Diva.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7750161
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 pm

I still cant taste
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Microsoft's fix for my problem was for me to do something that my computer doesn't offer.

Gee, thanks Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:28 pm

cynfullov wrote:
Could it be caused by that chicken salad you had yesterday?
If your not used to eating salad, especially iceburg lettice, that'll sometimes not agree so well with people. eee I hope it wasn't rank and gave you a slight case of food posioning.

hug Hope you feel better soon Diva.

Thanks, babe. Smile I was feeling a little funny before the salad, so I don't think that was the culprit. It could just be a bug.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7427599
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 pm

You know it was a bad day when you don't even want to go into it here because recounting it will just put you back in a bad mood. I'm trying to enjoy my evening, chill, and pretend work didn't happen today.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 25883sk
More Numbers : 7482113
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:35 pm

^^ I know how it feels, Emma. hug
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7427599
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Posted a Facebook status about being glad to be rid of the ex- Ryan. One of my coworkers jumped all over me for not being over the past and continuing to be negative. He's friends with Ryan and defends how Ryan beat his mom with a baseball bat.

Well sorry, I can't get over it when Ryan is emailing my friends accusing them of being part of my conspiracy to destroy him!

Now I know my status will be shared with Ryan and he'll use it as part of his theory of how I'm not over him and out to sully his name and generally destroy him!

I must remember that every time I mention his name I put myself in greater danger from his delusional, violent self.

FML.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7651968
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:58 pm

I hate work. Stupid little kids kept spashing me in the freeking face. If I wanted my damn face wet i would put it in the water and I wouldn't be wearing my glasses. If I wanted to get hit repeatedly by retards not paying attention I think I could handle that on my own time as well.

The when I get home my mom is a stupid f**king b!tch all over again. She went to work and has been on her mother f**king computer all damn day. That is what she does everyday. I went to my college classes and work today. I come home expecting a hot dinner waiting for me. I walk in. Ask where is dinner. Her response? "Oh I didn't know you wanted me to make you something. I figured you ate before work." No you g*d damn cow. I had a snack before work and I just spent 4 hours exersizing. I think I'm going to be hungry. Get off of you lazy a$$ and actually do something in this f**king house.

I swear to god. She never cleans. She leaves mail piled everywhere. She never cooks. She never does dishes. She never does the laundry. Grow the f**k up and act like your my f**king mother. She even owes me money. Wtf? I'm a college student with a sh!tty job. I have no money to spare. And she owes me $289!!!!! I'm so tired of all of this. She still hasn't gotten off of her a$$ to make me food and she knows damn well I don't have the money to buy anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7748146

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:23 am

That is sh!ttyness.
My bf mom doesn't have a job, doesn't really clean and spends all day on the computer. Drives the bf nuts. And then she complains about being bored all the time. Go for a walk!

Still have a cold. I want it to go away and not wreck my weekend of laziness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 am

So I'm about to turn in early last night, about 9:30, when I remember that my phone's been on silent all day, so I have a look at it. There's a text from my friend saying her and her brother/his girlfriend are going to go out bowling and inquiring if I wanted to go. I figured what the hell, and headed out. About 200 yards from where I'm supposed to meet them, I get pulled over for going a little fast.

Come to find out my g*ddamn license is expired. ><

On the up side of this, the cop asked me to pull off into a Dunkin' Donuts parking lot nearby so I did. He talked to me a little bit and said that he wasn't going to arrest me for it or have me car towed, and he was gonna let the speeding go.

But, he couldn't let me drive out of there. (Though he did say that if I chose to come back later and get my car, he wouldn't know.)

So I had to call my friend and have them come pick me up. We finally get to the bowling alley and find that it's jammed packed full of kids because it's February vacation. So, after all that we didn't even get any bowling in, just a couple games of pool.

Currently my car is still sitting there, I'm hoping not towed by the employees, and she was supposed to come pick me up for I can get it two hours ago. ><
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 25883sk
More Numbers : 7482113
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:32 pm

^^ ohhh sh!t, miserable evening. Glad the cop wasn't a jerk. I hope your car's OK.

My rant: I get really depressed when I have to offer substandard materials or frame packages because we haven't got the cash to get more supplies. It's especially bad when I have to compromise a great framing idea, and the result looks cheap. It can bring down my morning or afternoon. And if the client isn't wild about it, s/he will just go somewhere else, so it can bring down business as well.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Got my car, all is well. That's what I get for trying to be a good friend and going out to do something with her because I know she never really gets out because of her kid. I shoulda just been a selfish a$$ and stayed home and went to bed. ><

In strange coincidence, at about 3:30 AM my other friend (the one I'll be moving in with soon) got pulled over near Boston on his way home from up in the northern part of the state, and his license was expired too. He wasn't so lucky as me and he got his car towed. Meanwhile he's stuck probably 45 minutes from home, and at least half an hour from where he just left from. It almost got real bad when the friend who's place he'd been at had not enough gas to even get there let alone back and no money and no one else able to get him. (I obviously couldn't.) Thankfully the other guy's sister let him use her debit card to get gas to go get him.

He has to go into Boston today to get his car though, and that's gonna suck hard.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7746841

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:32 pm

At this moment I just want to take life by the throat and kill it. Why does shite happen to good people all the f**king time? Mad
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 7:27 pm

I hate having a cold.
I feel a bit feverish. My nose is stuffy. My body aches. My throat hurts.
It sucks.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 am

Matt just left. I know I shouldn't complain since he has been here all day but every time he goes it seems way too soon.

But my real complaint is I'm tired of my house being messy. I know I should clean everything so I feel better but I feel lazy. Why can't other people clean my house... Like my mother.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:24 am

^^I know the feeling. My apartment is always cluttered. The hubby loves to complain about how messy this place is, but hardly lifts a finger. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Too bad I have a speech on Monday, or I'd skip class again. sad or frown I'm going to be going down to my friend's house and see if my tablet issues might be due to the tablet's age and not my computer... only thing is, when I'm with my friends, I usually don't want to leave. Like last night, we were IMing for over 4 hours. I might as well not even sleep Sunday night so I can make it into class. sad or frown sad or frown sad or frown
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:52 pm

Still feel like poop. Neck is sore again. Out of breath for no reason.
Neutral
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7713098
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:45 pm

^ I'm sorry your still feelin' so bad. I hope you get to feeling better soon Moon! hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 am

For the past few weeks I've been thinking about quitting school. Don't get me wrong, I do like school, but lately I've been feeling weighed down by it. I don't have time to work on on my hobbies, like sewing and beading. Plus, I haven't been able to keep up with the maintenance of my apartment. When I go out, it's usually because I'm putting off school work (I've been turning in A LOT of late assignments). And I always seem to be worrying about school stuff. Plus, tuition is ridiculously expensive. It comes out to just over $5000 a quarter, and there are 4 quarters a year. I have about 4 years of this to deal with. The husband has been super supportive and pays my tuition, but I feel bad that he's putting so much money into this. Also, later on in my program, I'll have to do internships and residencies, which will mean I'll have to take time off work, or quit work all together. Yeah, getting a PhD would be nice, but right now the cons really do outweigh the pros. tear This current quarter ends next week, finally. I'm debating whether to try one more semester to see if I change my mind, take the next quarter off, or just quit right now.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 am

^^ School is never easy. Trust me I know. Personally I didn't quit because I knew if I did then I wouldn't have the will to start back up again. The choice is up to you, but from what it sounds like, you might want to take a semester off in order to regroup things in your head and get some things settled. It never hurts to take breaks. Sometimes we need them to get the things in our lives put back in order so we can have more ease when it comes to going back to what we put off.

Update from earlier: I started cleaning. I didn't get a lot done but 4 trash bags full without finishing the two rooms I was working on can tell you guys something. I'm thinking I'm just going to do little by little until trash day. That way I won't have tons of trash bags laying around and at the same time I won't be killing myself trying to clean the whole house.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:25 am

cynfullov wrote:
^ I'm sorry your still feelin' so bad. I hope you get to feeling better soon Moon! hug

Thanks Cyn Smile

Diva, that's a tough call. You just do what feels right.
Don't want to stress yourself out more than you have to.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:20 am

axe ahhhhh This guy I went to high school with just had a kid. It wouldn't be so bad except he is 21 and she is 17. He tries to talk to me like we are friends but ever since he was in his depressed phase he annoys the crap out of me. The moved out of her parents house and his grandparents house to "stick it to everyone." They can barely take care of themselves with their crappy on and off again jobs and now they have a baby. wtf. blast
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7585987
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:09 am

Drunken roommates are only fun when you're drunk with them. Thus far tonight, I've had to deal with one of them drunkenly crying on my shoulder, another ripping off her boyfriends pants in the middle of the kitchen, and another barging into my room when I was changing. Better yet, one of my good friends called. She's drunk too, and getting booted out of her friend's dorm for the night and heading over here to crash. All I wanted was a nice quiet night to do work!

The upstairs neighbors aren't much help either. From what It sounds as if they're bowling up there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next