TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Random Thoughts
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7528577
Registration date : 2009-01-17

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:25 pm

I accidently just deleted this whole rant...which really pisses me off.
This work load is getting nuts. almost 400 pages of reading a week (sometimes more) plus two essays this week and then more coming...and it's only week two! Then with work, it's just getting ridiculously stressful! Then my floor...oh, gosh, my floor! they all ignore me except one guy, tyler...he acctually talks to me...but all the girls are the sority kind and they all give me dirty looks and just ignore me..I know i'm never hear...due to the fact that I work and go to the library to do HW alot and then 6 classes, so I haven't really gotten to know them...but there is no reason to act like that to me...i don't even think my RA likes me...I guess they don't like my dark, wacky clothing, wierd music or my loud friends..and if I hear stupid miley cyrus one more time I might shoot them....not to mention I don't have a car and I am sick of having to hitch rides back and forth to work. It's annoying! and it's febuary...that really helps nothing....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:29 pm

^^^I'm not sure what you could do about the work load or the girls, but for transportation, have you thought of a moped? I've seen some for around $50 here.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 pm

To cold for those...it's not been above 20 degrees for weeks...if I was somewhere warmer, I would
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7764886
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:19 pm

I still have a ton of paperwork I have to finish for transferring. I'm being really slow about it. I know this is going to screw me over in the long run. I should clean the house and study for the make up test my bio teacher is letting me take, but I really don't wanna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7767060
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:33 pm

I really don't want to write this paper. Ugh. (insert tantrum smiley here).
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7698905
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Crushes really suck when they make it so you can't focus on the things you need to do... like classwork...
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7764886
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:56 am

(background story: I have two older brothers. The eldest is Randy. He is married and lives 2.5 hours away from me. The second is Tom. Right now he is going to college in North Dakota. My brothers mean everything to me.)

So tonight I got in a fight with my mom. She has a problem where she spends money on things she doesn't need while she is in debt up to her eye balls. The other is she never cleans and is a pack rat. I mean I've seriously found food in our freezer that was over 5 years old. zombie

So our argument was about how I keep loaning her money that I don't have to loan and she keeps causing problems. She doesn't clean and argues she does it little by little and at least the pile is lower. When she comes home from work all she does is take a nap, watch tv, or play the same game on her computer everyday. She will take a big argument and pull out something small that is irrelivant and make it into the big picture. I ended up telling her she has pushed away all the family from wanting to help her and when I leave for CMU in a few months she is going to be all alone and end up losing the house in her own filth. I made her cry.

I felt bad but I wanted to talk to my brother tom. He didn't answer the phone. That is the second thing that is bothering me. Everytime I call him he either doesn't answer or he is too busy to talk to me. It really hurts me because he is very important to me. He never calls back when he doesn't answer or say he will. But he will always call our other brother randy or his wife kelly. I mean I've seriously called tom and called randy an hour later and randy will tell me that tom just callled him. I just feel really hurt that he won't answer me and keeps brushing me off for his friends, watching tv, or watching a movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
SweetVervain
SweetVervain

Taurus Pig
Number of posts : 123
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Th_cil10
More Numbers : 7204576
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:44 am

I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and my entire jaw is swollen. shock
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

^^Feel better!!! hug

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
(background story: I have two older brothers. The eldest is Randy. He is married and lives 2.5 hours away from me. The second is Tom. Right now he is going to college in North Dakota. My brothers mean everything to me.)

So tonight I got in a fight with my mom. She has a problem where she spends money on things she doesn't need while she is in debt up to her eye balls. The other is she never cleans and is a pack rat. I mean I've seriously found food in our freezer that was over 5 years old. zombie

So our argument was about how I keep loaning her money that I don't have to loan and she keeps causing problems. She doesn't clean and argues she does it little by little and at least the pile is lower. When she comes home from work all she does is take a nap, watch tv, or play the same game on her computer everyday. She will take a big argument and pull out something small that is irrelivant and make it into the big picture. I ended up telling her she has pushed away all the family from wanting to help her and when I leave for CMU in a few months she is going to be all alone and end up losing the house in her own filth. I made her cry.

I felt bad but I wanted to talk to my brother tom. He didn't answer the phone. That is the second thing that is bothering me. Everytime I call him he either doesn't answer or he is too busy to talk to me. It really hurts me because he is very important to me. He never calls back when he doesn't answer or say he will. But he will always call our other brother randy or his wife kelly. I mean I've seriously called tom and called randy an hour later and randy will tell me that tom just callled him. I just feel really hurt that he won't answer me and keeps brushing me off for his friends, watching tv, or watching a movie.

hug hug hug I wouldn't feel bad about telling off your mom....sometimes people have to hear the truth to actually realize whats going on...just make sure you let her know that you love her and it's for her own good. Your brother......I would just confront him. Next time you get to talk to him..DON'T let him hang up that phone and tell him how his brushing you off hurts you...let him know how he's making you hurt...maybe he'll stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm

It's snowing again for about the third day in a row. The streets are pretty much in white-out conditions because the city's snow removal budget was spent before December was even up.. I just slid through two major intersections because I couldn't get traction to stop. I want to just stay home the rest of the day so the roads might get better, but I have to work at 1. sad or frown sad or frown sad or frown
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7698905
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:43 pm

SweetVervain wrote:
I got my wisdom teeth removed yesterday and my entire jaw is swollen. shock

Hang in there! Everything will be better in a few days! hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 pm

DarkDreamer wrote:
Crushes really suck when they make it so you can't focus on the things you need to do... like classwork...

So true! I've been working on my paper since Friday but my mind keeps drifting to thoughts of Jon Hamm from Mad Men. He was on Saturday Night Live last week and did a really funny sketch with Michael Buble and since then my brain cannot focus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Mad Mad Mad Here's the IM conversation with my mom on FB...

Mom:
who's pic on your thingy

Me:
Heidi Klum

Mom:
why?

Me:
doppelganger week

Mom:
you don't look nothing like Heidi Klum

Me:
About 78%
(link to face recognition results)

Mom:
in your dreams

Me:
So I'm not blonde. Face structure is near the same

Mom:
whatever you still don't look like her

Me:
It is possible to look like other people. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there

Mom:
maybe posh spice but not heidi klum

you know who she's married to?

I'd just like to say... F U mom. F U. Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7826016
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 pm

I don't know who Heidi Klum is or at least I can't put the name to the face,
but your gorgeous nsane. hug

Heidi whoever she is could only hope but dream... headbang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:53 pm

I wasn't trying to be vain or anything, but I even linked her to this and... yeah. My parents are becoming more bitter and unbearable with age. I know why she tried going off on the "you know who she's married to" thing. I'm really wondering how I became the way I am when both my parents are racist and xenophobic.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 25883sk
More Numbers : 7595031
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 am

^^ Holy crap... I'm so sorry your mom is apparently bitter that you're young and beautiful and don't fear men of other ethnicities. Seriously, I don't know how she could have been so hurtful toward you. hug Incidentally, from what I hear Seal is a sweetheart of a man. And I'll bet their children are beautiful.

You've got a worthy rant there, and it tops mine, but here goes: I must have Complaint Dept. written on my forehead this morning. Boss told me it took ten whole minutes yesterday for him to boot up the computer, load Outlook, retrieve his email, and print an attached coupon -- "and it was a Sunday! Internet traffic should have been low!"

Help..

Then he told me that one of our clients was pitching a hissy b/c I did not replace the wooden backs on her old picture frames. Well, no way. Wood is loaded with destructive acids, and the stains on the prints in those frames were a result of 100+ years of that contact! I replaced them with acid-free foamcore and an acid-free dust cover -- as should be done. I guess she thinks I wrecked the fortune she would have taken in at the Antiques Roadshow or something. Sorry, but a decaying wooden backing is worthless, not a million-dollar museum piece.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:11 pm

I got my new silk/cashmere off-the-shoulder sweater in the mail -- and it's too small in the shoulders. sad or frown

I'd go a size up, but that's the only part that was too small. I'm disappointed b/c I was really looking forward to it (and I got it on clearance for $15, which is a great feeling). But to be honest, I like my shoulders. They're just a tad wide for my frame, but they make me feel strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 pm

cynfullov wrote:
I don't know who Heidi Klum is...

Heh... I actually forgot to tell you, didn't I? She's a supermodel from Germany who was the host of the show Project Runway for quite a few seasons and is married to the singer Seal.

RedAngel wrote:
I must have Complaint Dept. written on my forehead this morning.

...well, at least he's comfortable enough with you to talk to you? If all else fails, tell him to keep a journal if it helps him to vent.

RedAngel wrote:
I got my new silk/cashmere off-the-shoulder sweater in the mail -- and it's too small in the shoulders. sad or frown

I'd go a size up, but that's the only part that was too small. I'm disappointed b/c I was really looking forward to it (and I got it on clearance for $15, which is a great feeling). But to be honest, I like my shoulders. They're just a tad wide for my frame, but they make me feel strong.

You could always adjust it if you know how to sew. There's usually enough extra at the seams to let it out up to about a quarter of an inch (combined from each side).
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:46 pm

^^ Thanks for the suggestion, Nsane. Smile Unfortunately, I would have needed more than an extra 1/2" total. So, it's on its way back to Vicky's distribution center, and I'll just get a refund or credit.

And you're right; it's good that he trusts me enough to vent. It just weighs on me sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:12 pm

^^^Hmm... that's too bad.. What about altering it to put some type of ring or decoration on the shoulders? I'm not sure what the shirt looks like, but the top of this where it connects to the circle thing? That in the middle of the shoulder on each side, I bet that would look nice.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7861064
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:10 am

My legs are sore Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:14 pm

The dude at Wendy's gave me a DIET coke. DIET!!! I hate diet soda!!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7761396

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:52 pm

I would really like this creepy guy to get the hint. I would love to say, "I don't want to talk to you. Your creepy as hell!" but I'm trying to be nice about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:13 pm

^^^I've found some men don't get the hint without being completely blunt.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7740559
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:21 pm

Sicky, icky, icky pale
I have been able to stave off the sickness all winter til a couple days ago.
It was only a matter of time...
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next