TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7641464
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:06 am

I have a really bad head ache, I'm really cold, it's cold outside, I have to wait until laundry is done, matt isn't going to get out early like he thought so he will be here after 4am, that means I'm going to be dead tired for class in the morning. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 25883sk
More Numbers : 7471609
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 am

^^ ugh. hug

Snow. Freezing rain forecast for tomorrow. And only a couple snowplows in this city. I think tomorrow I'll just get a trash bag, sit down and slide to the bus stop.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7643638
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:29 pm

I'm three days late turning in an assignment for a class, and the prof. already gave me a zero. Dunno if I should still attempt to do it and turn it in to see if she'll give me at least partial credit or forget the whole thing all together. The thing was only worth 1% of my grade, even though it was a pretty long assignment. LOL But it's part of the build up to my final paper. I still have a 93% average in that class. Meh. meh
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7637974

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Freaked out to see a guy walking by my window which is on the side of the house.... it's the gas company for the neighbors, but it was very unexpected. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:09 am

I was about to file my tax return electronically but then realized that I didn't have the money in my account for the filing feel sad or frown I guess I wait for Friday.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7405155
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:14 am

theres snow sad or frown bye partly sunny skies and easy walking....hello me falling on my bum.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:14 am

^^ I can relate. Ice everywhere here. Just take your time, DH. hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:37 am

My GI tract is acting all kinds of crazy this morning. tear I should've called in sick. If worse comes to worse I think I'll go home early.

Oh, and last night I managed to bump my head in the batroom with the stupid sink. it till hurts.

And not to mention staying up late to do a paper which I accidentally deleted and had to start over from scratch. This is gonna be a sucky week.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:40 am

^^ Ugh... hug Hope you either feel better or can go home soon.

But I hope my boss does *not* come in -- he's got a head cold, and he can keep it to himself, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7702594
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 pm

^ I hope you feel better soon too. hug

Maybe this won't be a totally sucky week.
Hopeful it'll make'a turn around for you and finish out really great! great
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:21 pm

^^Thanks, you guys. hug
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7737642
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:49 pm

What's with the cops giving out tickets to bike riders who ride their bike on the sidewalk??
People don't know how to drive their friggin' cars. So I'd rather ride on the sidewalk on the busier streets then the roads. Michael was almost given a ticket cause he was on the sidewalk Rolling Eyes
What about those who use the electric scooters?? I can tell you right now that half of them don't need it. And they like to ram right behind people on the sidewalk barely giving anytime for pedestrians to JUMP out of the way. And if you don't hear them coming, they call you names cause you don't move out of the way. THEY are the ones who should be riding on the roads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:09 pm

It's flipping cold out. I'm glad I don't have to work, but I also wish it was warm and I had money so I could go out and meet some people.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:57 pm

My friend just emailed me saying that she dropped the statistics class we were supposed to take next (spring) quarter and might take the summer off from school. I'm a little disappointed because we planned on taking as many courses together as possible, so that we could help each other out. Also, we were planning on doing our residencies at the same time, too (and save some $$$ at the same time if we roomed together tongue). I'm not planning on taking any any quarters off because that will only prolong getting my degree. So I guess I'll have to do this whole thing solo. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7637974

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:36 pm

I'm so damn sick of this. I'm tired of my brother and sister sitting on there a$$es and not doing a damn thing. Mad

I'm going for a walk.... I need to cool off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

I swear being away from this forum for a day or more feels like an eternity. Oh well I have a lot to fill you guys up on but that info will go in it's proper places. For this thread....

On tuesday was matts bday. I also had a bio test to take. It wasn't a big deal. Except while matt and I were trying to sleep I get a call from my mom. She works at a school in detroit. Come to find out someone stole two of her tires. Matt was going to pick up the new tires she had waiting at the tire store but he can't drive in detroit. His license is suspended and that was the location where it was suspended at.

So matt and I figured I would have enough time to take him with me to the tire place and then change moms tires and then get to my test. Just in case I didn't make it I called my professor and left a message anyway. I go to the tire place come to find out my moms card was declined. I called her to find out how much money she had in her account and she only had $150. The bill was $425.

So I had to go to the bank, cash my check that was supposed to go on tuition, get my moms tires, take them to her, have matt put them on while it was snowing and then miss my test. My professor called me later and now she wants to "have a talk with me" about making it up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7575483
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:33 am

Financial stress is really freaking awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:16 pm

^^^Here here

I'm frozen, damp, it's snowing/raining outside, and I have to wait until tomorrow to go out and socialize..

And I'm really freaking tired of this damn glitch that makes me have to re-type everything I try to post.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7736337
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:13 pm

My father-in-law is now officially dead to me. Mad

Sadly the stupid, selfish old fool doesnt seem to realise that this makes his only grandchildren dead to him

Tough! Cross my loved ones and you have to bear the brunt of it Mad
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7417095
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:59 pm

^not sure whether I should The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 320734 you or The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 760376 him. How 'bout both?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:26 pm

helen damnation wrote:
My father-in-law is now officially dead to me. Mad

Sadly the stupid, selfish old fool doesnt seem to realise that this makes his only grandchildren dead to him

Tough! Cross my loved ones and you have to bear the brunt of it Mad

You're a great mom, Mrs. D. Your decisions are sound, and I know you're fair in your dealings with people who haven't earned your consideration. If there was a way around this tough choice, you'd have found it. As such, your choice needs to stand and be respected. hug
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:16 am

I have a really bad headache.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:00 am

This morning's Dingus Award goes to... my boss, for saying "let's put the sale sign back up" (it's a two-person job) and then walking off as I go to put up the sign. Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:52 am

There isn't any soda in the building! No Coke or Pepsi to be found in the cafeteria. I need my friggin' soda!!!! I'm gonna have a friggin' tantrum any minute now. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I have a really bad headache.

Drink water. You'd be amazed how many times that's taken away some of my headaches.

RedAngel wrote:
This morning's Dingus Award goes to... my boss, for saying "let's put the sale sign back up" (it's a two-person job) and then walking off as I go to put up the sign. Thanks man.

Maybe have him try and put it up by himself? It's either that or say f-u to the sign and just use window chalk.

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
There isn't any soda in the building! No Coke or Pepsi to be found in the cafeteria. I need my friggin' soda!!!! I'm gonna have a friggin' tantrum any minute now. Mad

There's so shops or vending machines nearby? If all else fails, you could always bring your own and stash them in a cooler inside your office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next