TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7649342
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:33 pm

I get to sit at home alone on st. patricks day. Where is matt? He started drinking at 7am and is so drunk he doesn't even know where he is. "All I know is I'm wasted, there are a lot of people, and there is beer." Where are the friends? Working or at the bar. Even though they are underage it is tims bday and his parents know the bar owners.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 25883sk
More Numbers : 7479487
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:52 pm

^^ That really sucks. I would be so upset -- just because it's St. Patty's doesn't mean you're *supposed* to drink to to the point of friggin' oblivion. I'm sorry DCGG. hug

It's a holiday for a Christian missionary, and people think they have to get drunk. How dumb.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7583361
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:54 pm

My screen printing project has been misbehaving. I just came home after fighting with it for several hours, because I just needed a break. Unfortunately, I need to head back to the studio again soon, because it needs to be finished for tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:15 pm

If it makes you feel any better I'm not doing a g*ddamn thing today/tonight either.

I've been playing Super Mario Bros. for the Wii most of the day.

I have no desire to drink for that matter.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7745520

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:29 am

I don't drink on St. Patrick's Day. I don't drink much for that matter.

This week feelss so friggin' long.
And my feet are sore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:51 am

There's only 2 people signed up for my German 2 class next quarter... Neutral They usually want about 8.... sad or frown I need people to sign up sad or frown sad or frown sad or frown otherwise I have to take the classes at UNL!
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7635751
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:52 am

st. pattys day was lame. I felt kinda sick after having this super sugary mixed drink. Huge headache!!!!!!!

and my "man friend" need to stop worrying about his ex!!! its always a win win situation to get over someone!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7651516
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:23 pm

I'm soooo sleepy and I really hate school right now!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7747535

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:47 pm

I woke up feeling fine, great even... Then I saw myself in the mirror, now I'm feeling crappy having one of those days hating my reflexion >_<
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 pm

I just can't win. I am a very loud and I have a hard a$$ personality. But really on the inside I've got a big heart and I'm a softy. Whenever I don't do anything wrong I always get suckered into feeling horrible because I made someone else upset. Normally this type of thing happens with my mother but that isn't who I'm talking about today.

As you all have probably read matt was out all day and night drinking with his friends. Well I told him I was going to my ex's friends house because I was tired of sitting alone. (My exs friends name is shane) Shane just wanted to catch up since we haven't talked in two years. Matt got mad asking why I wanted to see my ex. I explained it was just a friend. He was so drunk that he just said whatever it's another guy. I'll just leave you alone night. I asked him why he was mad at me and if he wanted me to I would leave. He stopped talking to me.

I can't stop crying. I've been really emotional all week because of reasons and this isn't helping. I just want him to talk to me before I leave for work. I don't even care at this point if I get to see him. I just want himt to talk to me. Why do I always have to get this way when I know I've done nothing wrong? Why do I let my tears fall for other people besides my own? Why do I always have to stand up for the other person and blame myself?
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7739803

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:59 pm

^^ How come you couldnt go with Matt and his drinking buddies? Bet you would of had a laugh.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 pm

^^ It was an over-21 place, I think.

DCGG, you honestly did not do anything wrong.

1. You have no interest in Shane -- you know him through your ex, but he is not your ex. It's OK to have a guy-acquaintance, and you wouldn't go ape if Matt had a girl-acquaintance b/c you trust in his feelings for you, and he should trust in yours.

2. Jeez, Matt, guilty conscience? He spends the day drinking till he can't think straight, and gets upset that you decided not to sit home and be sad about it. And has a crazy jealous reaction. I hope the reason why he hasn't said anything since is b/c he feels like an idiot, b/c he should. He's looking for drama where there is none, and I don't know why.

3. It's up to him to talk to you at this point. I want to say please don't worry about it, but I know it doesn't work like that. You want to go above and beyond for the people you love; it's what strengthens you and helps you be a positive influence on an otherwise cruel world. I know it comes naturally. But please remember that you count, too. Your loved ones should be just as willing to care for you when you feel down.

hug For now, just take care of you. All things, sweet or painful, will pass.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:13 am

Well I didn't go with him for two reasons. One I don't know where it was at. It might of been at someones home or a bar. I'm not sure. Two because he started when he got off of work at 7am while I was asleep. Since he was so drunk he didn't even know where he was, there was no way for me to get to him.

Well the day was kinda like crap. I spent most of my day crying and then zombie came over to make me feel better. Too bad she got here 15 minutes before I had to leave for work. Because I was so upset I tried to focus completely on work. Normally I hate my job, but for some reason today didn't seem too bad and it felt rewarding. I was feeling better from work.

I was on my way home and then I just got really low again. I told him I just wanted to not exist. He got a little upset about that. I got upset because he didn't give me a hug before work. (The big deal about the hug was zombie told me he was going to and I was looking forward to it) Zombie and a few of our friends went to the coney he didn't work at so we could talk. We then went to his work and just sat in the parking lot talking. He was running to the 7-11 accross the street. Tim and zombie went in to talk to him. I felt nervious, kinda like the first time you are about to talk to someone you really like. Eventually I went in. He gave me a hug and kiss before he ran back to work. I feel better.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:48 am

^^ Glad to hear it. I felt really bad that you had to deal with all that pain, but at least now you can put it behind you.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:26 am

Stupid interns! One of them is absent and the other was an hour late. I really need the help today, too.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:51 pm

^^I went to a private catholic school with nuns when I was little. They really did beat you with rulers and other objects lying around the classroom. A nun broke a yard stick over my a$$ in 3 places. I think you need to pull out that yard stick. Laughing spank devildance kungfu bat blast spider axe candles frustated witch tantrum zombie attack :db: :db: nurse nurse
Back to top Go down
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7583361
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 pm

^^ I'm so glad things are better today DCGG!!! hug

I'm getting really fed up with one of my roommates.

I just came home to find him in the common room, looking kind of distracted. I asked him what was up, and he started whining about how he was so poor and how his parents were struggling financially and how he couldn't afford some silly little scrap of art supplies. I just about b!tch-slapped him. His parents both have have good-paying union jobs, they have a nice house in a rich town and own five cars. The only reason he doesn't have spending money is because he buys $80 bus tickets almost every weekend to visit his girlfriend in upstate New York and then buys her really extravagant gifts.

My parents are both out of work, Alyssa's parents are losing their jobs in a few months, and John works three jobs in order to stay in school. Bryan (the whiney roommate) has absolutely no right to complain about how "poor" he is, especially in this house. He tries to play the part of the blue-collar guy, but in reality he's just a whiney member of the bourgeoisie, and he just needs to shut the f**k up.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:03 am

^^Need me to go up there and b!tch slap him for you? tongue

I was really tired today, so after dinner I decided to take a little power nap, and I asked my husband to wake me up in 45 minutes or an hour. Instead he ends up falling asleep in the living room and of course doesn't wake me up. Ended up waking up on my own at 10pm and now I feel groggy and disoriented. I can't even friggin' concentrate on my homework. Ugh. Smile
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:28 am

DarkDreamer wrote:
^^ I'm so glad things are better today DCGG!!! hug

I'm getting really fed up with one of my roommates.

I just came home to find him in the common room, looking kind of distracted. I asked him what was up, and he started whining about how he was so poor and how his parents were struggling financially and how he couldn't afford some silly little scrap of art supplies. I just about b!tch-slapped him. His parents both have have good-paying union jobs, they have a nice house in a rich town and own five cars. The only reason he doesn't have spending money is because he buys $80 bus tickets almost every weekend to visit his girlfriend in upstate New York and then buys her really extravagant gifts.

My parents are both out of work, Alyssa's parents are losing their jobs in a few months, and John works three jobs in order to stay in school. Bryan (the whiney roommate) has absolutely no right to complain about how "poor" he is, especially in this house. He tries to play the part of the blue-collar guy, but in reality he's just a whiney member of the bourgeoisie, and he just needs to shut the f**k up.

Yea I hear ya on that one. With my situation I can't really complain but at the same time I get people that are better off then me that do the same thing. My mom has OCD with buying things. It doesn't matter if it's a lot of money or little crap at the dollar store. But she can't stop. When she had her two knee surgeries we weren't getting any money because her insurance refused to pay her for her sick time. So ever since then my mom, even though she has a good paying job, has to play catch up on the bills. As you all know my job pays me crap and I get crap for hours. So all of my money goes on my car loan and gas. I don't even have car insurance and I'm flipping out about it.

Now my friend alyssa has always had it well off. Her parents went through a little bit of struggle when her dad lost his job, but they still weren't doing bad. Why was there a problem with money? Because her and her sister always wanted to go shopping for things they didn't need or would only use once if at all and go out to eat every night. Her brother was just content. She still complains that she doesn't have any money. She works the same job I do. What's the difference? Her parents are still giving her money, pay all of the bills and her grandpa gave her 150 shares in DTE Energy. She sold 90 shares just so she could afford more concerts she wanted to go to and go shopping. She new I didn't even have money for things I needed yet still complained to me about not having money while she was buying a pop just cuz she wanted it.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:59 am

I just decided it would be cool to go play cards with my mom since I really don't spend much time with her. As I was doing so she proceeded to tell me she might be losing her job soon because detroit public schools are doing more lay offs and then already let go one cheif engineer. Thanks mom. Not like we are already bad on the bills as it is. I needed another thing to worry about. Then she proceeded to lecture me about finding a better job. Like I haven't been looking? Yay me.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 pm

^^ I heard about the layoffs. God, that sucks. I hope she's able to keep her job, and I hope you can find something good and stable soon, too.

I am so f!#&ing p!ssed at my uncles. When Grandma went into the home last summer (dementia), they would visit her every weekend. Now, one of them has started drinking again and doesn't see her at all anymore, and the other keeps calling my mom to complain about how he can't take the visits anymore. He even told Grandma, "I can't keep visiting you so much!" That made me see red. He even said to Mom, "You don't know what it's like!" Oh, of course she doesn't -- she's only the one who's been caring for Grandma around the clock for the 10 years Grandma has been in decline, while her two stellar brothers kept their distance. For God's sake!

I want to call them and blast them, but the drunk won't listen, and the complaining one will just make excuses (his bipolar disorder will be one of them, as though that gives him carte blanche to shirk all responsibility).

For the record, Mom has visited Grandma just once, b/c Grandma's dementia caused her to not only not recognize her daughter, but to be hateful toward her. This hurts Mom so much; she only ever wanted her mother's acceptance.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:41 am

^^hug
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:36 pm

^^ Thank you. hug I bought Grandma some camisoles today; gonna send them up to Mom who will hand them to my stepfather to hopefully bring to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:37 pm

Mad Can you say P-I-S-S-E-D the F*** OFF?

Mad Switched back to my MP3 player because the CD player was getting glitchy...

Mad And now the behind-the-ear headphones don't work. There was some type of loose wire at the port/prong so one whole side would go out and the other side would mute. It now has that end cut off and probably isn't going to get fixed soon because I'm that pissed off right now.

Mad BOTH of these things were bought at the same time a week ago. Apparently spending that much on something means it's only going to last a short time Mad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:12 am

I find out what happened to matt. He was in the hospital all day. He said he was still going to come see me... After work. I normally wouldn't care, but today is going to be my first day back to class in over a week. My sleep schedual is so out of whack I doubt I'll be able to fall asleep until 6am. I have to be up at 11:30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next