TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7689464
Registration date : 2008-08-20

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:51 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Mad blast frustated tantrum axe

Some @$$holes need to do their research before they start calling me an "ignorant piece of sh!t".. I'm in no way a GDamn creationist, so they can keep their damn elitism to themselves.
hughug You are not an IPoS. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 25883sk
More Numbers : 7458479
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:21 pm

^^ Agreed!

Whoa, Nsane, whoever said that to you is the ignorant one, if s/he had to resort to profanity instead of explaining his/her point of view. Now that's just juvenile.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:12 pm

Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:08 pm

^^ Makes you wanna blast , I know. This is why I try not to read the comments at the end of cnn.com articles. Can't believe some of the people are literate enough to comment at all. Rolling Eyes

Dilemma: A girl on facebook I only know through a common fan page friended me. I figured, why not? I already complimented her on her makeup on the page. This was yesterday -- she's friendly and all, but she opens a chat window to me *every* time we're logged on at the same time. It's fun to chat once in a while, but I really don't want to every time. Not sure what to do; I hate to de-friend her just b/c she's really talkative.

I'd welcome some advice on this; thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 pm

^^^Make yourself offline on the chat.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7630508
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:32 pm

^^^Wow, I didn't know you could make yourself appear "offline" on facebook. Just checked it out for myself. Awesome!
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Awesome indeed. Thanks Nsane! Smile

Wait, I don't see the "go offline" toggle I'm supposed to switch. Dang...

edit: found it -- it's actually *in* the chat box.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:36 pm

So....I went to a Goth store in Manhattan on my way home from work today. I hadn't been to that one before but it looked really cool on the website. Man was I disappointed when I went in. One part of the store was devoted to fluffy foo foo party dresses in black and the other part of the store was a mish mash of clothes. There was no clear organization - they had a rack for blouses, but the different styles of blouses were all mixed up. The place was really dark too, and with all the clutter everywhere it was hard to "browse". And don't get me started on the prices! I felt really old in there too! Neutral

2nd rant: I lost one of my diamond hoop earrings this morning. I noticed when I got to work this morning and had hoped to find it at home. But nope, it's gone. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7628334
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:42 pm

I made an oopsie. I forgot I had a bio test today so obviously I didn't study. I felt better about this test then my other ones, but that isn't saying much considering my highest grade was a 58% on the tests taken in class. My mom used to be a nurse and I asked her to help me for my take home test. I got a 84% on that. Ugh. I guess I will see the damage soon enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 am

^^ Hope it's surprisingly good, DCGG. Smile

My husband has this Friday off. I do not. tongue I pout now.

He works with a Jewish guy and an Atheist. How does he have Good Friday off?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:40 am

^^Freaky, right? I went to a Catholic college and we never had any of those days off. LOL My father-in-law (Jewish) used to give his employees Good Friday off. But then he bargained with them: work on Good Friday and you get the Friday after Thanksgiving off. So now they work on Good Friday. I get alot of clients from a substance abuse residential facility that caters to Hispanics - they keep the clients home on Good Friday. It's really stupid though, because every year they ask us if we're open, and we say yes, and they still keep the clients from coming in. It's not like they're staying home to observe the holiday or anything. Rolling Eyes

My rant: an intern from a year or two back sent me a very poorly written email asking if she could drop off her resume to me. I'd like to help her out, but this place isn't really hiring right now, and she wasn't exactly a stellar intern. Her email looked like it was written by a child. wtf I responded to her with a link the agency's personnel page hoping she'd take a hint, but I think I should have been a bit more blunt with her; some folks need you to spell it out for them. meh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:45 am

Something in my kitchen is starting to stink, and I really need to do my dishes, but I can't because they've had the water shut off on the entire property since yesterday (and continuing today) for "plumbing maintenance".

I think I'm going to take out the trash, open the windows, and take a walk to the library to see if that helps any.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 pm

I'm really hungry tear

And Alyssa decided she wanted to share with me today that she is getting another job. Not only did she just blow $4,000 and gets money from our job and her parents, but now she is waving another $200 in my face bi weekly. I needed her help to get this job and I can't afford my bills. Why can't I find another one or get jobs that just drop in my lap like she does?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:52 pm

^^ I hear ya. I am petrified over this interview tomorrow. It's for a general manager position at Borders. I know I have the operational duties in the bag, but I've never managed other employees before. I'm scared I'll go in there and sound like someone who's inexperienced and not bright enough to advance or think on her feet.

I keep wishing this was an assistant manager position for which I was applying -- I'd be qualified for that, easily. And they might choose to put me in such a position should one open up. But then I think, if I'm always wanting the assistant position, how will I ever advance careerwise? I need something better if I'm going to be a more equal contributor in my household -- I don't want so many of the expenses to fall on my husband. He keeps saying "no pressure," but for years he's thought I haven't worked hard enough to find something better. Which is not true -- I stayed w/the gallery for lack of better options, for the med coverage, and because (for a while) I actually liked what I did.

I told myself I wouldn't get nervous about this -- if they want me, they want me, and that's all there is to it -- but here I go with my stomach in knots. This is so frustrating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm

I'm getting exceedingly p!ssed that my water is still turned off. They told be 3 hours ago that it'd only be about another 30 minutes or so... and now the guy outside said the same damn thing.

The thing is that it would probably be done by now if the other three weren't just standing there watching the 4th work. Mad
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7604007
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 am

RedAngel wrote:
^^ I hear ya. I am petrified over this interview tomorrow. It's for a general manager position at Borders. I know I have the operational duties in the bag, but I've never managed other employees before. I'm scared I'll go in there and sound like someone who's inexperienced and not bright enough to advance or think on her feet.

I keep wishing this was an assistant manager position for which I was applying -- I'd be qualified for that, easily. And they might choose to put me in such a position should one open up. But then I think, if I'm always wanting the assistant position, how will I ever advance careerwise? I need something better if I'm going to be a more equal contributor in my household -- I don't want so many of the expenses to fall on my husband. He keeps saying "no pressure," but for years he's thought I haven't worked hard enough to find something better. Which is not true -- I stayed w/the gallery for lack of better options, for the med coverage, and because (for a while) I actually liked what I did.

I told myself I wouldn't get nervous about this -- if they want me, they want me, and that's all there is to it -- but here I go with my stomach in knots. This is so frustrating.

hug Good luck with the interview. You will do wonderfully! It's very nerve-racking, but it will be worth it when all is said & done Smile
Just think. You get to walk into work & be surrounded by the blissful smell of books & magazines Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 am

^^ Thanks. hug I talked with my mom last night, and she reminded me that things happen for a reason -- if this doesn't come through, it just leaves me open to a better opportunity. If I go in with that in mind, maybe I'll trip over my words less.

I hope you feel better soon, too. Smile I know you've been under the weather lately.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7689464
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:11 am

^ Add me to the list RedAngel of those keeping you in thought for the interview! great

WIR, I also hope you feel better soon!
... An I'm happy reading of the sunshine you got to enjoy. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:17 pm

^^ Thanks! Smile Can't wait till it's over!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:51 pm

I went to the wrong campus for my class today... and I walked instead of drove so I had to take the bus.. I just now got home.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:54 pm

^^ Is your water back on?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:20 pm

We bought a computerized career assessment program from some Irish testing company last year. We were under the impression we had an unlimited license. However, we started getting messages on the computer saying that our license was about to expire. We just found out we only bought a license for a year, and at a discounted price with the understanding that we would provide the company with our clients' results for research and statistical purposes. I wasn't the only who made the deal, so I dunno what's going on.

So, me and my sup have been trying to get in contact with the company to get a new license and whatever updates they have for the test, since we really really like the test. But the sales guy in Ireland is new, and doesn't know who we are and he doesn't seem to have any record of us every buying the damn thing from them. WTF?! I'm very annoyed to say the least. I am this close to just saying, "F U!" and looking for a similar product based in the U.S.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:09 pm

It's a nice day but I have so much to do that I can't enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7723207
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 pm

I'm sorry but the featured video is doing my head in. I click to turn it off and it keeps going. Dont get me wrong, I love badgers dearly and I was a member of a badger vigilante group but .........GAHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7723207
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:17 pm

RedAngel wrote:

I hope it all went okay for you today (or is going okay). I meant to leave you a comment on FB but work was crazy today. I was thinking about you and rooting for you hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next