TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7642325
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
It's a nice day but I have so much to do that I can't enjoy it.

I feel your pain girlie! I went partying last night and neglected my homework yesterday. So now I have twice as much to do when I get home. faint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 6:38 pm

RedAngel wrote:
^^ Is your water back on?

Yeah... finally. They turned it back on at about 11.30 last night and might have turned it off and back on again while I was at class.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7640151
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Darn you dogs pooing on my carpet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 am

I feel as if I have a rock in my stomach. Been there for days now. Hasn't affected my appetite, and I don't feel sick otherwise, but it's there. And it's uncomfortable. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:16 pm

I was just given a $10 parking ticket. I was unlocking my car as the guy drove off too. I guess I always bring money for parking when I go to the library. Mad
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7735024
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:42 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
I was just given a $10 parking ticket. I was unlocking my car as the guy drove off too. I guess I always bring money for parking when I go to the library. Mad

hug

I've fallen foul of parking attendants in the past. On one occasion I ran towards the guy and called out to him and he still gave me a ticket. Mad

The parking attendants around here wear a police-style uniform, I swear it's gone to their stupid heads
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 25883sk
More Numbers : 7470296
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 pm

^^ I think they have daily quotas to meet, and are therefore relentless about giving tickets.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7736329

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:21 pm

That's what I heard.
They seem to be going ticket happy recently and writing tickets for people who are riding their bikes on the sidewalk.

Wasn't a good couple of days. I'm sure I'll get over it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Even though neither I, or my parents were alive during WW1, what I read still kinda' offended me.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 10:38 pm

MoonRaven wrote:

Wasn't a good couple of days. I'm sure I'll get over it.

hug Things will get better.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:18 am

Man, this has been one rough school week for me. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7615824
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 am

I went to an adaptation of The Yellow Wallpaper tonight at the Blue Barn Theater's Witching Hour
I wasn't that impressed. Granted, the show was $10 & it was a small production, but compared to the book, it just didn't tickle my fancy as much.
Oh well. It's always a pleasure to dress up & go to the theater anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7736329

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 pm

The bf told me he was gonna tell the musician he is recording, that he has to leave at 5pm.
It's friggin 8pm now. What the hell is that guy doing?
He took up smoking pot and it turned him into an a$$.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:02 pm

^^That's not good!

#1 The public transportation in Washing DC is retarded. that's all have to say about that.

#2 Something I ate early yesterday made me sick. Ugh! I was still able to enjoy the sites and have a good time otherwise, but having to look for a bathroom everywhere was not enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7615824
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 4:49 pm

I feel like I have lost my muchness.
Maybe it's just from being sick so much recently. Normally spring makes me spring, but lately I haven't been feeling too bouncy.
Hopefully I get out of this funk-mood soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Whatever possessed me to take 2 political science classes in one quarter?

If I don't go off on the idiots, I might do something political and stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:52 pm

I need a desk. that way my kitchen table can actually be a kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:13 am

^^Ha ha! I totally hear you! I was having the same issue a month ago. I really really needed a desk. I ended up moving my kitchen table into my "office" (second bedroom) and now use it as a "desk". Now I need a new dinette set for my kitchen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:55 pm

Last night was horrible. I get home from my brothers house (which was a 2.5 hour drive) and I had a bad head ache. Me being stupid I didn't finish my cheat sheet for my test so I was up all night doing that. After I took some medicine my head ache went away. But in the middle of the night I woke up with another really bad stress headache. I guess while I was asleep I clawed the crap out of my tattoo (which is still scabbing) and I couldn't stop screaming or crying in pain from my head.

I need a new power chord for my lap top because the one I have only wants to work if I move it the right way. I didn't get much sleep last night so I skipped my second class after my test. I forgot to turn the volume back on so I woke up late for my hair appointment. Luckily she still took me but ugh. On top of that my mom got insurance on her car but not mine because she can't afford it. My creadit union that I got the car loan through says I need insurance on my car. I got a letter today saying from the date they sent the letter I have 10 days to get insurance on my car or they are adding another $1,000+ on my loan for insurance. They sent it march 29th. So I have 4 days to get insurance and my mom said she can't pay for it until she gets her tax return back. She hasn't even sent it in yet. So basically I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm

My back! Oww! My friggin' back! tear
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress
Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
Number of posts : 491
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7636661

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:22 pm

I can't find the lastest copy of Gothic Beauty Magazine in any stores around here and it's starting to p!ss me off.

Also my dad's side of the family don't tell me anything until last minute. It's driving me crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:14 pm

^^Darn! I think you could order individual copies from their site. Yeah, I had to subscribe to the mag because I had a hard time finding it in NYC (really)...and I refuse to go to the one store in the city I know for sure carries it: Vampire Freaks. Yes, the same Vampire Freaks as that horrendous social networking site. They have a store. The thought alone makes me shiver. :?
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:50 am

I have another headache. I'm really hoping this will be over soon. I can't do this any longer. Not being able to sleep much on friday, plus not getting much sleep saturday, plus the horrible one on sunday, plus waking up late for my appointment monday and an argument with my mom, plus not being able to sleep all last night, plus finding out today I'm not doing well in bio, plus the headache I have now is equaling my body wanting to shut down. I'm not liking this math.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:10 am

I really miss the days when the gallery was busier. I'd come to work and have a lot of framing to work on, but they were interesting things with beautiful mat and frame moulding choices. People would pick up their work and love the results, and I would feel good at the end of the day. (Not to mention the physical benefit of lifting the bigger projects -- my arms looked so good!)

I don't really want to leave my job. I want my job back the way it was, busy enough to keep me from going stir crazy. And the possibility of a raise -- the cost of everything has gone up since '06, but my wage has not.

God, I did just sell $10K in art -- a bonus check would be great.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Nightmistress wrote:
I can't find the lastest copy of Gothic Beauty Magazine in any stores around here and it's starting to p!ss me off.

Also my dad's side of the family don't tell me anything until last minute. It's driving me crazy.

Re: GB: I got my copy at Borders last weekend. They're the only retailer in town who stocks it. I thought about getting a subscription (it's not a perfect publication, but it's not bad and the photos are so lovely), but I figure buying it off the newsstand creates local demand for it. If there's demand, they'll continue to order it. And someone who is looking for a goth magazine will pick it up, and feel a little less alone in their choice to be Goth. Or maybe someone will pick it up out of curiosity and learn that "Goth" doesn't mean what they thought it did.

Or maybe I'm just really hopeful. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next