TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7644090
Registration date : 2008-07-24

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Sorry for the double post but I have to put this story up.

I have to give you all a background story for this to make sense. My moms manic depressed friend Janet lives with her brother brian because he handles her money. She needs that because she is a compulsive buyer. A few months ago her husband died and then a week later her dad died. Now I can tell you what happened.

Yesterday matt and I went over to her house to have dinner. She has a dog named missie that she got when her husband was still alive. Since they have no kids missie was what they considered their child. Her brother brian let missie out to go to the bathroom like normal. She started barking to go in but brian was watering the front yard. She started barking a lot like there was someone around her, but he didn't think anything of it because he thought someone was in a neighboring back yard and then she got quiet so he thought janet had let her in not realizing she was still asleep. (Janet is up during odd hours because she takes naps at different times and she gets up and does crafts or something)

Brian went to go get missie out of janets room to let her back out around 2am because that is normally when he lets her out again while he is working in the back yard before it gets hot durning the day. They checked under janets bed and around the house to realize she wasn't there. Basically missie was dognapped. They have called the police and want to put up posters but haven't heard of anything yet. Missie is a really shy dog and she wouldn't run away because it isn't in her nature to do that. Janet is really upset about not only losing her dog, but the only thing she had left of her husband.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7742283
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm

technology overload Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Darn my sleeping. I don't care how early I try to go to bed, I always can't sleep because I end up thinking about me leaving and then I can't fall asleep until 5 or 6 am. Yes even if I try to go to sleep at midnight I toss and turn until this time.

On the other hand, I haven't gotten to talk to matt yet, but I woke up to a text saying roxie is gone. Roxie is his other dog that he had to get rid of because she was too hyper. I think it's because he didn't give her enought attention because he gave most of it to his other dog. I think he finally realized that yesterday. I hope he is going to be ok. He has had roxie since she was a pup at 3 weeks. She is a little over 2 years old now.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:18 pm

Matt had to get rid of his second dog roxie yesterday. He is a big mess because of it. I think he secretly knew that her acting out as much as she did was only because he didn't spend as much time with her as his other dog mylo. I think she knew as well because normally she is very hyper. The car ride there she sat in his lap calmly and when they got there she jumped in his arms to give him kisses and only wanted him to walk her. I'm hoping a good family takes her in. But she will be missed. I really liked her even though she is a little excited spaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 pm

I've just spent the past two days in pain. What ever I did.. it hurts along the bottom of my feet to the back of my ankle to the back of my knee. It makes it extremely hard to move around.

Plus, it turns out that whatever small amount of dyslexia I have is coming back in force today. sad or frown I was supposed to work 9.30 to 5.30. I thought it had said 5.30 to 9.30 (which is usual for me). So I was over an hour late for my shift and our store received a ticket for opening late.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7646264
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:56 pm

^^Oh man, that really sucks. Have you tried stretching?

My rant: I had the most delicious plate of Kraft macaroni and cheese and fish sticks...but it made me go to the bathroom. crazy
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7740268

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 am

I bought a 8GB microSD card for my blackberry and it's a friggin' dud.
There's a 'fatal error' and it can't be repaired. I spent over $30 on that thing. AND it was on sale!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:05 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Oh man, that really sucks. Have you tried stretching?

Stretching, icing, heating, painkillers....

It's finally getting better today at least.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 pm

One of my "new" coworkers attempted to unload one of her cases on me. She left me a very vague note on my desk telling me that I should meet with one of her clients, but aside from a name, she provided me with no information whatsoever about the client, nor did she tell me why I was to meet with her. WTF?! I told the boss about it. Hopefully it'll be taken care of on Monday.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:34 pm

^^That's messed up.

I'm really hungry sad or frown
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7738963

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:41 pm

We got told that we have no pay rise this year tear
This is the third year running but the partners always seem to find money when they want.
I'm seriously concerned about how finances are going to go when VAT goes up to 20% next year and they cut child tax credits from people who earn over a certain amount jointly. They've already frozen child benefit

Britain is absolutely buggered
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 25883sk
More Numbers : 7474235
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:53 pm

^^ I'm sorry to hear it, Mrs. D, and I can relate re: lack of pay raise. The only way I'm getting a pay increase will be when I switch jobs.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
DarkDreamer
DarkDreamer

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 933
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 29cndqs
More Numbers : 7578109
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:17 am

Ugh. Having this much free time is driving me batty.

I've applied for volunteer work a few places last week but no one has gotten back to me yet. I just want to fill my excess time and possibly build my resumé to the point where I can find gainful employment this fall...
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:16 am

I'm a little mad right now. At first I was really upset because my credits that transferred were so low they put me back to being a freshman after being in college for 3 years. I was regoing over everything thinking that was too low for such a long period of time, even if I did get a few low C's. Come to find out after looking at both transcipts side by side CMU doesn't have my classes listed that I took for the last two semesters. This makes me mad firstly because I know I had them sent out right after my grades were posted. Secondly because now I have to play detective to find out why they didn't post them. I'm going to be even more upset if I have to resend the information again because I know I followed through with what I needed to do.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7740268

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:06 pm

My mom is getting on my nerves!!
The first thing she does when she wakes up in the morning is order me around.
Well good morning to you to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:07 pm

^^Stop buying stuff on ebay and move out already! LOL
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7742283

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:47 pm

lol dont make us set up an ebay intervention on you LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Matt was really tired and crabby today so we didn't go get his tattoo. I'm just really frusterated because of what CMU did to me. I just have so much going on I don't want to deal with it. Especially on monday.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:30 am

Ok so I just got home from going to pick up my medicine at CVS. This lady stops me to ask me about my tattoos. It's normally not a big deal. I have them on my body for a reason and I like them. This lady asks why I have a skull and flames. I told her it was a memorial for my dad. She then proceeds to tell me she read this book that tells people what tattoos really means and goes on this rant that skulls and snakes are demonic and that is an odd way to represent my dad. First of all I can have anything I want on me and that doesn't make it demonic if I have my own reasoning behind it. Secondly she has no right to assume something just because a book says so. I have my own reasons for why I put the ink in my skin. If she wants to be stupid then she should keep her comments to herself.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7619763
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 am

It's so freaking hot in my house faint
I like the heat, yes, but my parents have been keeping it a balmy 80 in here anymore.
It makes for crap sleep, not to mention my chinny hates it. Chinnys+heat=not good.
I must be getting used to Dan's room where it's always a chilled 70 haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 25883sk
More Numbers : 7474235
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 am

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
Ok so I just got home from going to pick up my medicine at CVS. This lady stops me to ask me about my tattoos. It's normally not a big deal. I have them on my body for a reason and I like them. This lady asks why I have a skull and flames. I told her it was a memorial for my dad. She then proceeds to tell me she read this book that tells people what tattoos really means and goes on this rant that skulls and snakes are demonic and that is an odd way to represent my dad. First of all I can have anything I want on me and that doesn't make it demonic if I have my own reasoning behind it. Secondly she has no right to assume something just because a book says so. I have my own reasons for why I put the ink in my skin. If she wants to be stupid then she should keep her comments to herself.

I agree -- I can't stand people like that, who assume that everyone should have the same belief set (I mean, she got hers from a book, lol) -- we're individuals with different experiences. I guess she can't wrap her rigid mind around that. tongue

WrappedinReflection wrote:
It's so freaking hot in my house faint
I like the heat, yes, but my parents have been keeping it a balmy 80 in here anymore.
It makes for crap sleep, not to mention my chinny hates it. Chinnys+heat=not good.
I must be getting used to Dan's room where it's always a chilled 70 haha

Ugh.... I like heat too, as long as I can get breaks from it. 80 inside is no good!

My rant: It's tough trying to see a doctor who makes his own hours. :/
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:16 pm

I thought I was making progress on my German... started to read forum posts from people who have been studying for 5 years... I have a long way to go. tear
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:21 pm

^^Aww, nsane...keep practicing! You're smart, you'll get there eventually. Smile

My rant: I walked in to the building of my summer job, and the security guard (probably some NYPD reject) got really nasty with me. She kept asking me who I was here to see and I kept telling her that I work here and even showed her my ID. She kept asking who I was here to see. Since I starting working here, the guards have been more than cordial. I wonder who peed in her cereal this morning. LOL
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:08 pm

^^Call your new boss to let you in and then smack her with something for an I told you so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:15 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Aww, nsane...keep practicing! You're smart, you'll get there eventually. Smile

My rant: I walked in to the building of my summer job, and the security guard (probably some NYPD reject) got really nasty with me. She kept asking me who I was here to see and I kept telling her that I work here and even showed her my ID. She kept asking who I was here to see. Since I starting working here, the guards have been more than cordial. I wonder who peed in her cereal this morning. LOL

I know. It just sucks going from reading something you can understand to something you half understand.

And you should get even with that guard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next