TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+21
Ginger_Snaps
ravengrim
WrappedinReflection
SweetVervain
Nightmistress
Spooky
Dark Gentleman
SPF
MoonRaven
Emmature
cynfullov
Morwenna
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
TheDarkHippie
Vampira132
helen damnation
RedAngel
deadcoldgothgirl
La Diva Carlotta
Madelchai
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7648890
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

To the idiot who put 8.5X11 sized paper in the 11X17 paper tray in the copier: Thank you for making my one minute simple task turn into a 15 minute ordeal. When I find out who you are I'm going to punch you in the throat!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7646716
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:58 pm

^^Can I watch? I need my popencorn and some frozen coke for that show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7622389
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:14 pm

I wants a new job right now! bars or trapt tantrum
That's my tantrum for the day.
Also, I am going out jobby searching after I get ready. Hoping all that goes well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:39 pm

^^Good luck! I feel your pain. I needs me a new jobby too. tear
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:50 pm

^^Well I'm not sure if you guys would be interested but you could always look into the home care giver feild. Yes it is annoying but at the same time it is a job and they are always available. You just have to know where to look in your area. Just some food for thought if you need to make ends meet or start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7637760
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:59 am

I've been working on a painting on Lucille Ball for a friend to give to her friend for her birthday, and while taking it outside to my veranda to finish up work on it, I ran it into the tip of a firepoker and tore the canvas. I legit almost cried I was so upset, two weeks of work gone in a second, and the girl's birthday is in 5 days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 pm

I am slightly annoyed at the person who is to be my new boss this summer. I was supposed to visit my new job (it's only for the summer then I come back) yesterday, get a tour of the facilities and meet with the program director (new boss) to discuss my job duties.

She was supposed to email me with the details, but she never did, so I gave her a call Tuesday afternoon to confirm. After playing phone tag with her, I was finally able to reach her and she rescheduled for Friday (tomorrow) for a reason so stupid I'm not even going to bother mentioning it here. She said she'd give me a call today to confirm and finalize the plans, since she was going to have someone pick me up and drop me off at the new place and then back.

Ok, it is now 2:00 pm and I have not yet heard from her. I leave at 4:30. I know there's still two whole hours left and then some, but I'm beginning to sense she's one of those lazy people that you have to be on top of in order to get anything done. Maybe I'm being paranoid or overly apprehensive, but I hate to have things "pending". Mad
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:38 pm

^^I know how you feel. I'm a lot like that myself. If I'm trying to put things together I don't appreciate when other people drop the ball or slack on their end. hopefully things get better. hug I can understand nerves about leaving to a new place. Just try to relax and drink some tea to calm your nerves.

spooky: I'm really sorry. I can't imagine how you must of felt. I know if anything happens to my writings I feel devastated. I know rushed work or doing something over is never the same, but hopefully you get some inspiration and drive to redo it. hug
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:29 pm

^^Thanks babe. I'm going to give her a call in a few to follow up. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 pm

My modem went to hell on Saturday and I haven't had internet since. My internet providers are taking their dear sweet time in getting me a new modem. (at the library currently)
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:11 pm

I'm waiting for matt to get here. He went to work on his day off because I was going to work. Now I have to wait for him to get out. I think it's crappy that he is working his only day off this week.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7622389
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:04 am

Spooky wrote:
I've been working on a painting on Lucille Ball for a friend to give to her friend for her birthday, and while taking it outside to my veranda to finish up work on it, I ran it into the tip of a firepoker and tore the canvas. I legit almost cried I was so upset, two weeks of work gone in a second, and the girl's birthday is in 5 days.

OOo that is sad!
Is it torn pretty badly? Perhaps you could still finish it & just tell her what happened. It would be more unique & personal with a slight tear in it. Unless you're a perfectionist then it's just not going to work tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 pm

I swear I think my back hates me. It still hurts and the pain has gotten worse.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7742894
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 pm

Maybe you should talk to a doctor about that DCGG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:04 pm

^^I was thinking about it, but I'm not the type that likes going to the doctor unless I feel like I'm dying.

I'm trying to stay positive, but it keeps poping in my head that I'm leaving before I go to sleep. Normally when I try to sleep I can't because my mind invades me and won't allow the things that bother me to go away without a fight. So every night the thought creeps into my mind and every night I have to fight the tears as much as possible.

Change isn't easy for me. I've never really liked it. Most of the time change has lead to me being unhappy, except the few piercings, tats, and hair coloring. My everything is here. I keep asking people that have left home for a long time what is the hardest part hoping they would say the anticipation like going to prom and preparing but then when you get there it isn't as big a deal as you thought it was. But every person I've asked all have said the hardest part is when everyone leaves and you are finally there alone.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:35 pm

deadcoldgothgirl wrote:
I swear I think my back hates me. It still hurts and the pain has gotten worse.
La Diva, M.D. has a few suggestions:

-Try some stretches. This site lists some suggestions.

-It might be your mattress. maybe you could try flipping your mattress or rotating it.

-Massage therapy. If your pain is muscular in nature, a good massage by a licensed massage therapist may be a big relief.

-If nothing else works, go see your doctor!

I've read that a lot of back pain is temporary. It may drive you batty for a few weeks, but often it just goes away. Unless you've had a back injury or an accident, give it some time. It may just go away on its own.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 pm

My rant: I woke up with a headache this afternoon and I think it was from sleeping too much. I had an obscene 12 hours of sleep last night. tongue Hopefully the Tylenol, Pepsi and pumpkin pie makes it all go away soon.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7410407
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:02 pm

^^Feel better Diva!!!!! hug
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:12 pm

I forgot to add my rant.

My new manager is crap.

He can never order anything right we are always missing something important to making drinks....and usually it's two or three thing a week! Then he is lazy and never wants to work on the floor, he only wants to do paperwork in the back.
Then the other day my shift manager (like a mini manager) Adelia comes out on the floor crying because my manager has schedualed her for days that she needed off because her grandma just died and she told him, but he schedualed her anyway and then our district manager told her that if she didn't find her own replacement she would be fired. The only place we could get replacements was from Watertown and that's like 5 hours away...no one would drive from there just to work a shift. So I told her I'll take her Monday shift because her being with her family right now is more important than me having a day off.. Which also happens to be my 19th birthday. And I have to cut my vacation out to Rochester short. Here's to the second year my birthday was a flop.

I hate my manager.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Thanks for the help diva.

I'm so sorry dh. He sounds horrible and selfish. It is really nice of you work her shift. I hope even though you have to work something will go right for you and your birthday.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 am

I went out to dinner with a couple of coworkers yesterday after work and we started talking sh*t about our bosses and whatnot. No big deal, but I let out some stuff about a particular male coworker I was very close to and I really don't want any of that to be spread around the office. blush I feel like a friggin' idiot.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:36 am

I'm freaking out. I thought after I got matt up earlier he just went to work and everything was fine. Nope. I just got a call from him not too long ago telling me he was just getting to work. It was 12:45am and he was supposed to be at work at 9. That's almost 4 hours late. Come to find out that when he was leaving for work his dogs got out of the house and attacked another dog, which isn't like either of them at all.

The police showed up to talk to matt and ran his record. He took care of the warrent he had but for some reason it was still in the system. So they arrested him. Not only that but when his dad bailed him out they said he had to put down his dog roxie which they thought attacked the dog. In reality it was his dog mylo. Mylo is like matts baby. I've been around both dogs and they are normally as sweet as candy.

If they didn't take his warrent off of the system then I don't know what else is going on. His probation officer told him if he set up a payment plan he would be taken off probation. I don't know if he ever did that. If he didn't and got arrested they told him he would go to prison for being arrested while on probation. I don't like thinking of that. I don't like thinking of an innocent dog being killed which has to happen either monday or tuesday. I don't like thinking of mylo getting hurt either. I don't like thinking about what his boss did to him when he got to work. And now I can't sleep. I'm in shock and a ball of nerves at the same time.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 pm

^^oh no! I'm sure it will all work out hun!! it may have just been a system error where they never took it out. hug hug I'm hoping the best for him!!!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:55 pm

The water at the beach I went to today is super nasty. It's murky and there's all sorts of crap in there. Eww eww eww!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:14 pm

It's annoying me that I'm schedualing people in to when I can see them and then when that day arrives something else comes up and they either bail on our plans or they want to keep me waiting all day to see if they can get free. If I've had to pencil in time to see said people and they know that because I have told them, why would they do this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next