TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+15
MoonRaven
Vampira132
BadArt23
Emmature
ravengrim
Spooky
helen damnation
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
RedAngel
Madelchai
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
Ginger_Snaps
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : Random Thoughts - Page 5 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7583927
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Random Thoughts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:36 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I don't care what all the blogs say but if you are a fat girl, like myself, don't even attempt to approach a hot guy because they absolutely will not give you the time of day. It doesn't matter how "pretty" you might be but if you are overweight by at least 20 pounds (hell a size over 4), you will not get a hot guy. If you want a date, go for the older guy who wasn't either raised or went to high school in the 90's because they are the ones who are more likely to give you a chance. And unless you are a size 0 model, don't even fantasize that you have a chance with a celebrity.

I have to delve into this one Ginger,

There are so many terms one could label someone with to describe their look, I'm not going to call any girl on this board fat, even a hypothetical girl which I will be discussing. I am 6' & 212lbs, and I have dated and slept with a fair amount (not going to put a number on my man-whoring) of women, and they've been on various sizes and shapes. However I can state on average the women I've been with are between 5'2" and 5'5", and between 110-130lbs, that's just honest estimation. I have dated shorter girls, I've slept with girls 5'7"-5'9", I've been with women who are over 150lbs and curvy and with very slim women as well. So I have some experience with various sized gals.

If I'm approached by a woman who is not slim, that's how we're going to state it, I'm flattered but I may not be attracted to this person. Now I'm not going to get into details about your size and shape Ginger, but who are these men you are approaching you find 'hot', and what size are they? If you're approaching a slim built rocker boy who's 3 inches taller than you and near the same weight; I know people say opposites attract, but perchance have you targeted the wrong 'hottie'? I know a few girls who do this very same thing, the guys they fawn over, physically and mentally are not the kind of guys who are attracted and compatible with a girl with some meat on her bones.

So you stated; "don't even attempt to approach a hot guy", but that kind of sounds like, and I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, but it kind of sounds like you're saying there are very specific qualities to what a 'hot guy' is. I hope you're not saying there are no 'hot guys' who are not slim themselves. I refuse to believe you can't hit the streets or bars or clubs in your area, and find hot guys that are physically, mentally and emotionally awesome for you; they are out there waiting to take you out a bunch of times, give you the sexy good times, and make breakfast. Fact.

My friend M, elder sister to a very good friend, in highschool was two grades above the bulk of my pals. She was 5'11" in highschool, and not slim, she had an awesome figure but she was just a big person, the whole family are just tall and big. She complained to me that all the boys she likes were skinnier and shorter than her, and she wanted a boyfriend but no one liked her, yada yada. I told her way back then in 1997, not to worry about highschool boys, that there are plenty of big guys who need to date a big tall girl. She's married now to a 6'5", 250lbs former college athlete, current lawyer, who's awesome and listens to good music. If she had fixated on the 5'10" 185lbs hottie boys, where would she be?

Hot Guys and Hot Girls come in all sizes, you just have to pick your targets well, or at least accept the targeting of the right hot guys. I recall seeing the rare pic of you snuck up on this board when you were feeling brave, and there should be no issues with you getting a hot guy, no issues at all in fact Ginger. The whole celebrity dream, those people are just eye candy, usually when you get close you find them quite vacant of qualities endearing of any person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : Random Thoughts - Page 5 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Me going on a motorcycle ride with my friend.
My boyfriend's response to this: "I'll make him eat his own face if he brings you back with so much as a scratch!"
Me: "LOL. I will tell him that."
Him: "Please do Smile Cuz I'm not joking."
Awww grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:03 am

WrappedinReflection wrote:
Me going on a motorcycle ride with my friend.
My boyfriend's response to this: "I'll make him eat his own face if he brings you back with so much as a scratch!"
Me: "LOL. I will tell him that."
Him: "Please do Smile Cuz I'm not joking."
Awww grin

You tell your boyfriend no bath salts, no, they're bad.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Spooky: spank
He's a good guy with a good sense of humor. I laughed tongue
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 5 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Spooky wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I don't care what all the blogs say but if you are a fat girl, like myself, don't even attempt to approach a hot guy because they absolutely will not give you the time of day. It doesn't matter how "pretty" you might be but if you are overweight by at least 20 pounds (hell a size over 4), you will not get a hot guy. If you want a date, go for the older guy who wasn't either raised or went to high school in the 90's because they are the ones who are more likely to give you a chance. And unless you are a size 0 model, don't even fantasize that you have a chance with a celebrity.

I have to delve into this one Ginger,

There are so many terms one could label someone with to describe their look, I'm not going to call any girl on this board fat, even a hypothetical girl which I will be discussing. I am 6' & 212lbs, and I have dated and slept with a fair amount (not going to put a number on my man-whoring) of women, and they've been on various sizes and shapes. However I can state on average the women I've been with are between 5'2" and 5'5", and between 110-130lbs, that's just honest estimation. I have dated shorter girls, I've slept with girls 5'7"-5'9", I've been with women who are over 150lbs and curvy and with very slim women as well. So I have some experience with various sized gals.

If I'm approached by a woman who is not slim, that's how we're going to state it, I'm flattered but I may not be attracted to this person. Now I'm not going to get into details about your size and shape Ginger, but who are these men you are approaching you find 'hot', and what size are they? If you're approaching a slim built rocker boy who's 3 inches taller than you and near the same weight; I know people say opposites attract, but perchance have you targeted the wrong 'hottie'? I know a few girls who do this very same thing, the guys they fawn over, physically and mentally are not the kind of guys who are attracted and compatible with a girl with some meat on her bones.

So you stated; "don't even attempt to approach a hot guy", but that kind of sounds like, and I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, but it kind of sounds like you're saying there are very specific qualities to what a 'hot guy' is. I hope you're not saying there are no 'hot guys' who are not slim themselves. I refuse to believe you can't hit the streets or bars or clubs in your area, and find hot guys that are physically, mentally and emotionally awesome for you; they are out there waiting to take you out a bunch of times, give you the sexy good times, and make breakfast. Fact.

My friend M, elder sister to a very good friend, in highschool was two grades above the bulk of my pals. She was 5'11" in highschool, and not slim, she had an awesome figure but she was just a big person, the whole family are just tall and big. She complained to me that all the boys she likes were skinnier and shorter than her, and she wanted a boyfriend but no one liked her, yada yada. I told her way back then in 1997, not to worry about highschool boys, that there are plenty of big guys who need to date a big tall girl. She's married now to a 6'5", 250lbs former college athlete, current lawyer, who's awesome and listens to good music. If she had fixated on the 5'10" 185lbs hottie boys, where would she be?

Hot Guys and Hot Girls come in all sizes, you just have to pick your targets well, or at least accept the targeting of the right hot guys. I recall seeing the rare pic of you snuck up on this board when you were feeling brave, and there should be no issues with you getting a hot guy, no issues at all in fact Ginger. The whole celebrity dream, those people are just eye candy, usually when you get close you find them quite vacant of qualities endearing of any person.

That's sort of the case-in-point except you said it a lot nicer than what I hear guys express such as this:

" Because wearing yoga pants = taking steps to become less fat.

Reality: Fat people are ugly. Fat people are against nature, they are inefficient at moving, take up more resources, and die sooner. It's natural to think of fat people as ugly because everything against them is against our natural instincts. The more we can see of a fat person, the uglier they are.

Oh, and you do realize this is made up, right? There's no actual fat girl that this is targeting? Sensitive much? Maybe if you worked out and stopped being so fat you wouldn't be sensitive about your weight." http://cheezburger.com/7446483200#comments

I've completely given up on finding a guy (be he deemed a hottie or not) within my age group because all they want is something I could never achieve no matter how much I starve myself or work my a$$ off. I understand preferences, but it is demoralizing and depressing when all the kinds of guys you go for despise you because of my weight. It has resulted in me being extremely bitter (if you couldn't already tell) and wanting to warn similarly sized females to spare themselves the heartache; if one does wind up going out with a relatively hot guy it is because he views you as an easy lay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : Random Thoughts - Page 5 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:02 am

I've just pulled this from the Pictures thread:
quote="Ginger_Snaps"]I'm going to get a little bold and actually post my full face.

Random Thoughts - Page 5 MyklosAndErzebet1[/quote]

Ginger, I know you're not in a frame of mind to hear this, but I'll say it for a time in the future when you will be: You look like the subject of some 19th-century work on canvas. There is nothing wrong with how you look.

If fault lies anywhere, it's in the quality of guy you are approaching. You have the right to be gentler toward yourself, too. No one's got the right to question your beauty, especially if you believe in it first.

The guy I'm with now has seen my weight fluctuate 30 lbs over the past 16 years, as well as seeing physical reactions and difficulties that made me feel unlovable. That probably doesn't sound like a big deal, but consider the bigger picture: he's found something in me that lasts longer and shines brighter than the physical. And yet, he even loves the flaws. Stretch marks, spider veins, bunions, self-destroyed cuticles (thanks anxiety), chicken pox scars, and now... fine lines and silver strands of hair. And he still doesn't want to be with anyone else.

Set your sights on a quality guy, Ginger, but first dare to see yourself as beautiful just as you are, and on more than one level.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : Random Thoughts - Page 5 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 2:29 am

*Rolls up my pants cuz I'm going in deep on this one*

Ginger, I can sympathize and relate to the things you are saying, but I have to put in my four cents. I can relate to you a lot on this subject. And I'm sorry if this gets super long and you want to slap me with a spoon for having to read all of it. Much love. Just saying.

As you know I'm not a skinny Minnie myself. I've had weight problems for a very long time. I can't stand to look at my own pictures. I've gotten well over 200 lbs and want nothing more than to go under it. I've been trying for the last year to accomplish this. But I can't seem to break below it. I constantly stay at 3 or 4 pounds above and go up from there. The things I can say I hate most about myself is the little fat behind my chin that give me a mini double chin and how rounded my stomach is. I've posted before how people mistake that I'm pregnant because of it. I'm ashamed to look at my rolls on film and no angles really hide how big my face has gotten anymore. So I use a lot of my old pictures on facebook and the like.

A lot of people will be very mean. I've heard as much as you have if not more when it comes to negative comments. A few days ago I was smoking on my front porch. A car full of guys started screaming at me, "We are going to kill you stupid fat b!tch. Go eat another cheese burger fatty. I hope you die and get raped whore. I'll f**king kill you fat a$$." As you can tell those comments were oh so pleasant to hear. But they are ignorant. They don't know me and they don't care. That isn't the type of person you want or need. You need someone that is willing to be more than superficial. You need someone that is mature enough to realize that weight isn't always your fault. I don't eat very much. I eat once a day. I struggle to eat more than that. I know it isn't healthy and I know that's why I hold weight as much as I do. But I just can't bring myself to eat more than that in a day. When I try, I feel ill.

Some people take longer than others to find the right person. It seems hopeless and unbearable, but the right person is out there. A few examples. My eldest brother only dated skinny girls. He was the hot guy that all the girls wanted. Even when he was little it was like that. When he got into college, he met my sister-in-law. She was the first "thick" girl he was ever with. She is short, but a very big girl. She is also very pretty. He married her and has a great life with her. Another friend of mine always went for the thinner girls. He was even married to one. He got a divorce from her and is now married to a "thick" woman. He is the happiest he has ever been. It took him 40 years to find the woman of his dreams.

My most recent ex, I'm still in love with him and we are still very good friends. I'm hoping for more again one day, but we will see what happens. He doesn't care what size you are. Just as long as you are a good person. He is 6'3" and fairly thin. He is gentle, loving, and kind. Other guys have told me I'm beautiful because they wanted to get in my pants. He said it because he believes it. I always told him he was blind, but he made me see a different side of me. He made me realize I can't see it, but some other people really can. He makes me want to be a better person and to see it in myself. That's what you have to realize. There are hundreds of people out there. But only a few really matter. Those are the ones that can see how beautiful you are, no matter what size you are. More importantly, you have to learn how to see it in yourself.

I understand what it's like to feel hopeless. To feel unloved and unlovable. To feel like you will never get what all the skinny people seem to get so easily. But do they really get it so easy? You have to remember, a lot of shallow people will use them more often to get a f**k or what they want out of them until they get thrown away because they were just a number. My cousins are both very skinny. They had any guy they wanted and are now both married. It seems unfair to me watching how badly at times they can treat their husbands and get away with it. But I have to keep reminding myself to be positive because my time will come. And so will yours if you stay positive about things.

You aren't a kermudgin like you make yourself out to be. You are very pretty. It takes time, and I know that's hard to hear. But the person that will appreciate you for who you are hasn't arrived yet. When he does, he will be better than anyone you could have dreamed of. Being patient hurts. But if you believe in yourself, things will work out. Negativity breeds negativity. Even though it's hard, take one step at a time in believing in how great and pretty you really are. When you can see it, other people tend to see it better themselves. When your personality shines, other people see it. That's what matters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts - Page 5 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7691076
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:16 pm

my subs box on youtube is super lite today, it's weird
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:26 am

I have a confession to make: I'm in love (platonically) to Markiplier. Damn that guy is like a giant teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Just saw the commercial for World War with Brad Pitt. Looked really good until I realized it was about zombies. Freakin' zombies. Am I the only one tired of zombies?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:26 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Just saw the commercial for World War with Brad Pitt. Looked really good until I realized it was about zombies. Freakin' zombies. Am I the only one tired of zombies?

No you're not. Zombies, like vampires from a past few years, have become too played out.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:47 pm

^^Glad I'm not the only one. LOL

Was chatting with a client at work earlier today whom I swore was in her 40s. Turns out she's only 32 years old -- just a year younger than me. She looks so haggard! Kids, drugs are bad. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:04 pm

Wasn't their a thread about concerts or shows we're planning on going to or have attended, I couldn't find it. And damn there are some wild shows coming up in and around my area.

Also, this is post 1334, whoohoo.

Last edited by Spooky on Thu May 30, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:10 pm

You know your workplace is ghetto when you dress appropriately for your office job and your coworkers keep asking if you're going out after work.

Sigh. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:55 pm

^^haha!

Feeling very co-dependent these days.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:12 am

I have to be at the gym 9:30am tomorrow, I really shouldn't be awake right now but thats how it works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:00 pm

I've been away for a while. Summer job eats my life.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:20 pm

I have watched so many horror films that I have become very jaded to them to the point that I can sit back and relax like most people do with ordinary feel good movies.

"I'm watching The Most Terrifying Story in All of History and eating pizza."
"Holy Hell! That movie has placed everyone who has ever seen it in an asylum!"
"I'm almost ten minutes away and I haven't seen anything remotely terrifying."
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:00 am

so, a few E3 thoughts. Microsoft came on showed a few pretty gamesbut really didn't talk to much about the console its self, they really made it a point to avoid talking about the negatives we all know about already. Play station came on, showed some pretty games for PS 3 and 4. Finaly showed the PS4, then proceded to curb stomp microsoft, it was fun to watch but it was kind of brutal. Nintendo came on and said "we have WiiU games... look" Bayonetta 2 might be good, new mario with the cat suit might be fun, its ninteno theres not much to say. Ubisoft has a few games that look good, I missed EA's press thing and telltale has "the walking dead 400 days" expandalone coming before season 2...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:49 pm

^^^All the videos are on YouTube by now.  I was watching the Nintendo one yesterday (or was it the day before?...).

Buying all this stuff for art and not even sure that I'll be any good with it tongue  I hope to get it eventually and maybe get some independent commission work for extra cash... eventually being the main word.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 3:33 pm

There are a few people I kind of miss chatting with from back when GB had their chat. I think thats weird how that happens, years can go by then something random kicks up a memory and its like "oh yeah, I wonder how (name) is doing. Its been a while..." Memories are a strange thing.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Who decided what the ideal weight of human is and what was their evidence for making such a decision?  I know the BMI scale is over 100 years old is inaccurately used, especially when used on people with heavy muscle mass.  Why is the 20-25 range considered ideal?  More studies are showing that whether or not a person is fat or thin, their predisposition to a medical condition and chances of developing the condition are equal since genetics plays and integral part in its development.  And when you equal everything out in mortality studies (both fat and thin people need to be of the same economic class and have the same access to health care), both live just as long as the other.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:28 am

The Humorless Dentist:

"When is the best time to go to the dentist?"
"Every six months for a a full checkup and or cleaning."
"You just ruined the joke."
"What was it then?"
"Tooth hurty, that is the best time to go to the dentist."
"If you schedule regular visits to the dentist, you won't have to go when a tooth hurts because a regular checkup would prevent any pain."
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:48 pm

My mom is too funny!  She works as a home health aide and housekeeper for my husband's grandmother 6 days a week.  She needed a day off today for whatever reason, and instead of just telling "grandma" she couldn't come in, she crafted an elaborate plan where she went in to work, but had my dad call her to tell her he was sick and needed her to take him to the hospital.  The ruse required my mom calling me this morning to tell me about the scheme ahead of time.  Good thing she did, because I just got a call from my husband who had his dad call me to find out what was wrong with my dad because my mom left work because dad was "sick".  I had to feign being worried and concerned.  

Now I'll have to call my mom to find out what she wants me to tell my husband's family about my dad's "illness", because they're probably going to keep calling me throughout the day for updates.  Hilarity.  

Damnit, mom, couldn't you just say you had a doctor's appointment like the rest of us working stiffs do?!  Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Apparently, I am quite literally a pushover when I am sleepy/asleep.  I sleep on the right side of my bed and lately my cat Butters has been keen on sleeping on the exact spot that I sleep upon, so last night she slowly pushed me over to the left side of the bed by wedging her self closer and closer to my right side pillow.  I woke up with my head on my left side pillow and my feet still at the right side, positioning me diagonally.  I have no idea if this was fully intentional on her part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next