TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+15
MoonRaven
Vampira132
BadArt23
Emmature
ravengrim
Spooky
helen damnation
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
RedAngel
Madelchai
La Diva Carlotta
WrappedinReflection
Ginger_Snaps
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Random Thoughts - Page 14 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592780
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Random Thoughts - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:38 am

I'm at work and smell cat pee. I don't know if it is coming from me or from the building.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : Random Thoughts - Page 14 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7593744
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:39 am

Hey guys, thanks for adding me to your invite list weeks after the original invitation went out and only after another friend mentioned my name. It's nice to know that you guys are thinking of me. Assholes.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:53 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Bridezilla and Groomzilla sent me a birth announcement for their son, who was born 2 months ago.  Was it really necessary for them to mail out birth announcements when they had already plastered millions of pics of the kid all over Facebook and Instagram?  We get it - you had a kid.  Big woop dee doo!  LOL

I posted a similar message on Facebook, but I didn't specifically name anyone. Bridezilla caught wind and posted an angry message on my timeline for all to see. LOL I'm actually amused by the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Random Thoughts - Page 14 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7689763
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:45 am

I feel like it is much later in the day than it actually is
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:16 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Bridezilla and Groomzilla sent me a birth announcement for their son, who was born 2 months ago.  Was it really necessary for them to mail out birth announcements when they had already plastered millions of pics of the kid all over Facebook and Instagram?  We get it - you had a kid.  Big woop dee doo!  LOL

I posted a similar message on Facebook, but I didn't specifically name anyone.  Bridezilla caught wind and posted an angry message on my timeline for all to see.  LOL  I'm actually amused by the whole thing.  

I was trying to find this rant on your timeline. tongue I can't see it.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:23 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

I posted a similar message on Facebook, but I didn't specifically name anyone.  Bridezilla caught wind and posted an angry message on my timeline for all to see.  LOL  I'm actually amused by the whole thing.  

I was trying to find this rant on your timeline. tongue I can't see it.

I deleted it as soon as I became aware of it, but now I wish I hadn't.  Should have left it there for everyone to see how silly it was.  LOL  She basically said that I should not have gone behind her back to post about her million baby pictures and that the birth announcement she mailed to my house was meant for my husband and not for me because he doesn't have Facebook and hasn't seen the million pictures of their kid.  

She and her husband have since unfriended me.  Kind if glad they did, really.  Relief from the million baby pictures!   dance
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:50 am

How do you reside a trailer to look more steampunkish? Make it look like a dirigible.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7591570

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:05 pm

Somehow we just can't seem to go through a weekend without spending $200.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:04 pm

Madelchai wrote:

Only $200? LOL Such is married life. Especially in big cities. In the Northeast. Oy!
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:18 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Madelchai wrote:

Only $200?  LOL  Such is married life.  Especially in big cities.  In the Northeast.  Oy!
"only"  Laughing I'd slap a bus full of nuns, puppy's and orphans to "only" have 200$ to spend in a weekend... Oh, and I'm only slapping the bus and some of the nuns and puppy's are also orphans. It must be way more expensive on the coast and in Mass than here western NY if 200 isn't a thing.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:09 pm

Feel bad for my Chris friend who's throwing herself a birthday party at a local bar/restaurant - most of her friends who are parents can't make it because of babysitting issues. Chris is one of those rare good hearted people who's always trying to help others out, and I know for a fact that she's helped out most of these folks with their kids. Really, no one can find a babysitter for a couple of hours on a Saturday night?
 Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:45 am

I take it back when I say that I have no fears. In fact, I have a major fear that police are going to burst down my door and completely destroy my home (and if I'm home that they will put me in a hospital and strap me with crippling debt) all because they are raiding the wrong f**king home. No, not every goddamn trailer is a meth or crack or pot house, and successfully seeking damages are so slim to none when the f**king policy is to assume the police are always right.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I take it back when I say that I have no fears.  In fact, I have a major fear that police are going to burst down my door and completely destroy my home (and if I'm home that they will put me in a hospital and strap me with crippling debt) all because they are raiding the wrong f**king home.  No, not every goddamn trailer is a meth or crack or pot house, and successfully seeking damages are so slim to none when the f**king policy is to assume the police are always right.

Scary indeed! Where do you live?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:54 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I take it back when I say that I have no fears.  In fact, I have a major fear that police are going to burst down my door and completely destroy my home (and if I'm home that they will put me in a hospital and strap me with crippling debt) all because they are raiding the wrong f**king home.  No, not every goddamn trailer is a meth or crack or pot house, and successfully seeking damages are so slim to none when the f**king policy is to assume the police are always right.

Scary indeed!  Where do you live?

Rural southern Tennessee. There has been a drug house down the road from me and my neighbor who also lives in a trailer (albeit nicer) is selling their place. I'm hoping that their trailer doesn't get sold to a person whose only intent is to use it as a manufacturing plant because it would be my place that gets raided.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

Scary indeed!  Where do you live?

Rural southern Tennessee.  There has been a drug house down the road from me and my neighbor who also lives in a trailer (albeit nicer) is selling their place.  I'm hoping that their trailer doesn't get sold to a person whose only intent is to use it as a manufacturing plant because it would be my place that gets raided.

sh*t.  That's messed up.  Sorry.  sad or frown
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:37 am

So glad the next door neighbors' party started winding down at 7.  There was nonstop door banging and shouting in the hallway starting int he afternoon and I could hear their loud conversations clearly in my apartment.  I was ready to call the cops on them if their party had gone on into the night.

:db:
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 3:45 pm

I think instead of getting a new ceiling fan I should just paint the one that is already installed and put new shades over the bulbs.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:10 am

I wonder if birds ever get annoyed with other birds? "Hey everyone, shut the f**k up! I'm trying to hear my own species!"
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:10 am

Does anyone know if there is any significance to (white) shoes being left on the road? On the way home from work I came across at least 3 pairs of shoes that were strewn on the road (2 on one road and 1 on another).
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Does anyone know if there is any significance to (white) shoes being left on the road?  On the way home from work I came across at least 3 pairs of shoes that were strewn on the road (2 on one road and 1 on another).
people realized way to late it was a bad idea to buy white shoes because they get dirty way to fast and you can't return them. Or people are abducting nurses
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:19 pm

endless dark wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Does anyone know if there is any significance to (white) shoes being left on the road?  On the way home from work I came across at least 3 pairs of shoes that were strewn on the road (2 on one road and 1 on another).
people realized way to late it was a bad idea to buy white shoes because they get dirty way to fast and you can't return them. Or people are abducting nurses

Awesome nurses who wear Jordans and Vans.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:59 am

I am apparently now working for $1.50 an hour, but that's not as bad as the supervisor who is making $.50 an hour.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7591570

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:38 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I am apparently now working for $1.50 an hour, but that's not as bad as the supervisor who is making $.50 an hour.

That may not be entirely legal.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 9:50 pm

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3494868.shtml

No, this is not a single engine air plane, I don't care how hard you try.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Turns out my younger cousins are parents already. Scary!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next