TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7595057
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:24 am

Dude, how can you be posting the correct answers for last weeks assignments when you haven't even graded our stuff from three weeks ago? I haven't even turned in this assignment yet! I know my assignment is two days late, but damn!

I'd better not get a zero, and you better not accuse me of copying from the answers you posted.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:31 am

I'm really kicking myself for not fixing up and sending out my resumes the other day. Just when I think things at work are getting better things become even more unbearable. If I could quit this job right now I would.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7594093
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:48 pm

I just submitted the only essay I have ever written that I am absolutely ashamed of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Yesterday I decided to peruse the job ads on Career Builder and saw a listing for a vocational counselor position at my agency. There are already four of us there...which means they're planning on replacing one of us.

One of the other vocational counselors asked our boss about it, but she denied having any knowledge about the job ad. So now the four of us are freaking out. There are reasons to get rid of any one of us.

faint
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7592883
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 11:42 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Yesterday I decided to peruse the job ads on Career Builder and saw a listing for a vocational counselor position at my agency. There are already four of us there...which means they're planning on replacing one of us.

One of the other vocational counselors asked our boss about it, but she denied having any knowledge about the job ad. So now the four of us are freaking out. There are reasons to get rid of any one of us.

faint

It's possible it's a general posting to get resumes on hand in case someone leaves. I know we just filled positions at my work but they're keeping the postings out there for that reason.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:51 am

^^That would be nice, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6158911
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Exhausted! dead
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Just got a thank you card from Bridezilla for attending her wedding and for the wedding gifts. Um, that was over 6 months ago! WTF?
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:16 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Just got a thank you card from Bridezilla for attending her wedding and for the wedding gifts. Um, that was over 6 months ago! WTF?

My sister had a slow go at getting all the thank you notes out.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:20 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

My sister had a slow go at getting all the thank you notes out.

Six months is a bit much, though. Honestly I had completely forgotten that I hadn't received a thank you note until I got it in the mail. In fact, getting the card in the mail today made me remember how much I hate Bridezilla! LOL By the way, they had postcards made up with some of their wedding pictures. Good Lord, enough already!

Seeing her tomorrow, actually. Our mutual friend invited us to a haunted house. She's going. I must prepare myself for the ensuing awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 am

1) This whole being single thing is taking a lot out of me. It feels like I take a few steps forward, and then I take a couple back. Sometimes I'm fine and others I'm depressed or having a panic attack. I've had the worst one yesterday. I literally felt like I couldn't breathe. I haven't texted him or heard from him in four days. I know it isn't a long time, but it feels like it has been forever. I'm not sure if just talking to him would make this any easier. At one point it did.

2) Homework keeps piling up on me. I know it's my fault that it isn't done. I just feel so drained. I've been thinking about starting it for the last three hours. I just couldn't bring myself to start because I feel so tired. I just want to sit around and do nothing. I have some work to do later today.

3) My professor really bothers me. He takes a subject that should be a lot of fun, and makes it agonizing to learn and do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 1:51 am

Went to the new diner and ordered a portobello mushroom burger thinking it would be a grilled portobello mushroom cap and toppings on a hamburger bun, which I must add is how it's been prepared in every friggin' restaurant I've been to where I've ordered it. Instead I'm served an actual beef hamburger with a sliced portobello mushroom on top. It was weird. I was too embarrassed to say anything and just ate it. Wasn't that great. :/
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 pm

One of my dogs hurt his leg. sad or frown Hoping he didn't tear his acl, because it looks like surgery would have to be the answer. Going to take him to the vet tomorrow to find out.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:17 pm

Oh no! sad or frown hug How did everything go, QueenB?
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:36 pm

^He is doing much better, thank you for asking! Smile He was miserable this morning, and had to be carried outside to go to the bathroom. (He's a pit/lab mix, so he's not easy to haul around) I was able to get him a vet appointment fairly early, and found that he has a bad sprain on one of his front paws. He was sent home with pain pills, and have been responding very well to them. Smile
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7568556
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:09 pm

I still can't shake the sore throat from my strep infection sad or frown I can barely talk now. Had to call to doc and see what else I could do for it. Come to think of it, the lady I talked to never told me if I should pick anything up; just said she'd tell the nurse wtf Hopefully they call me back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:33 pm

Every time I try to meet up with a friend for lunch, they have to cancel or their was a misunderstanding about the time. I would like one nice lunch or dinner people. Get your crap in order.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:45 am

Woke up to find that Bridezilla posted a video of her wedding on MY Facebook timeline. It looks as if she posted it on everyone's timeline. Because apparently posting it on her own page wasn't enough. She wanted to make sure that the world could see it. What the f**k?!

Lady, your wedding was over 6 months ago. Give it a rest already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:14 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Woke up to find that Bridezilla posted a video of her wedding on MY Facebook timeline. It looks as if she posted it on everyone's timeline. Because apparently posting it on her own page wasn't enough. She wanted to make sure that the world could see it. What the f**k?!

Lady, your wedding was over 6 months ago. Give it a rest already!

Delete it. That's the nice thing about one's personal page. I've deleted comments and posts before. It's kinda' fun Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:50 pm

^^Most definitely! I kept it up for a bit just to show some other folks. I think the video is hilariously cheesy.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:53 pm

I have got to find some way to clean the air in my home because I left some strawberries I bought yesterday out (because I think they taste better at room temperature as opposed to refrigerated) and they are already covered in mold. Fuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkk.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:55 pm

It annoys me when you make plans with someone, but then you can't get ahold of them. I specifically told my friend tim last night to charge his phone because it is almost always dead. I told him I would call when I got out of work at 5 or 5:30. It is currently 5:55. I have tried leaving a message on his dead phone and sending him an email. He has obviously answered neither. Dude, if you would have listened to me we woulld be having dinner right now instead of me waiting around trying to get ahold of you. Now I'm going to the campus, in the rain, to see if he is there. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Y'all went out to brunch at the Black Whale and didn't invite me? Fuckers. The best part is the picture taken at said brunch that was posted on Facebook in which I was thoughtfully "tagged". ???

I think they just forgot to add me to the email invite. meh

Should I say something?
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 25883sk
More Numbers : 7423028
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:06 pm

^^ If you weren't there, what did they tag? lol Nutty friends! Rolling Eyes

Fun fact: My clients use cash to pay for Botox so it won't show up on hubby's credit card statement. :?

Related fun fact: My supervisor sometimes "jokes" about making off with the Botox cash and the aestheticians' cash tips. Her eyes and her grin get awfully wide when she wonders out loud about this. Related related fun fact: Because I close that cash drawer, I know when $100 disappears. And I know how she covers her tracks. But I also know the boss trusts her word over anyone else's. #lovemyjoblikearootcanal
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:05 pm

^^Your job sounds lovely! More delightful than my own where I'm being judged on quantity not quality as if I worked at a factory assembling widgets. My (human) clients aren't widgets! :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next