TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7612126
Registration date : 2008-07-23

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:15 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Y'all went out to brunch at the Black Whale and didn't invite me? Fuckers. The best part is the picture taken at said brunch that was posted on Facebook in which I was thoughtfully "tagged". ???

I think they just forgot to add me to the email invite. meh

Should I say something?

I did say something, and my friend (the organizer) apologized profusely claiming that she got dates mixed up. I declined a previous invitation a few weeks back and she says that she thought that included this week's brunch.

Whatever. Dumbass. Besides, why didn't one of my other friends say anything? It didn't occur to any one of them to ask "Hey, what about Diva? Can she come, too?"

The whole thing made me really sad, especially since I've been going out of my way to plan the Halloween party that I've invited them to.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 25883sk
More Numbers : 7440097
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:28 pm

^^ She "got dates mixed up" but tagged you anyway? Jeez, way to grope for excuses! Sorry to hear it, Diva. sad or frown Meh, take her off the invite list. Life is short; spend it with real friends. Smile

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
^^Your job sounds lovely! More delightful than my own where I'm being judged on quantity not quality as if I worked at a factory assembling widgets. My (human) clients aren't widgets! :/

You mean social work is not a numbers game? What's next -- quotas?
hug I'm sorry your job has turned out to be a letdown (too).

OK, here's the unpleasant experience I just dealt with a minute ago, with the nightmarish stuff conveniently capitalized:

A ROACH, the SIZE OF MY THUMB, FLEW over my head and landed on the washer, then CRAWLED INSIDE between the washtub and the appliance's interior wall. scream
WTF -- flying? Are Southern roaches more evolved?!
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7609952
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 2:35 am

I wish things weren't constantly being thrown at me to do. I just want to relax. I have a quiz tomorrow that I haven't studied for at all. Plus I really wish when I go home, people would make more of an effort to see me. This weekend is the first time I will be home in almost two months. (QueenB is not involved in this post. I wanted to make that clear since she is always there for me.) But I can name three people that always seem to be too busy to see me when I come home. I want to go to one concert with you people. Can't you ask off of work or make time to see me or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7708145
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 5:43 pm

forum on again off again is getting annoying, I know they just did a server maintainence but that means things should be working better not worse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Pretty mad at myself. A couple years ago I was up to 210 pounds, and decided I needed a change. Got down to 178. Then my trip to England and trip to New York happened, and I got generally lazy again, and have gone and put on around 15 pounds again.

Not happy.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
More Numbers : 7611162
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Madelchai wrote:
Pretty mad at myself. A couple years ago I was up to 210 pounds, and decided I needed a change. Got down to 178. Then my trip to England and trip to New York happened, and I got generally lazy again, and have gone and put on around 15 pounds again.

Not happy.

But you're a dude. You can easily loose 15 pounds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 2:43 pm

It's getting a little annoying that my mom keeps trying to use my plans as an excuse for her leaving me alone. She is an adult and can make her own plans. She keeps asking me what my plans are. I'm going out to lunch, so now she has an excuse to leave and go out and see her bf. I don't mind her seeing him, but damn.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 9:30 pm

I noticed that I only got one political robo call (because it is a Sunday). Why can't they apply that for everyday instead of harassing me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:00 pm

For the next day or so, this will be on my facebook newsfeed:

Spoiler:

I hope that all these people on my friendslist/people in the US in general who support Romney don't ever vote... or breed.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6175980
Registration date : 2011-07-18

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Been in a weird funk for the past week, hoping this cloud will pass soon though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 pm

^^I hear ya. I've been in a funk myself.

I have this weird pain in my chest right below my left boob. It feels like my rib, but I dunno what it is. I've had it since yesterday. sad or frown
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:36 am

I'm in a weird funk too, but for me it is that I am...happy. I liken it to the fog of Silent Hill dissipating.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7585625
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:12 am

^^I've been feeling funky too. Was in it bad tonight. Almost frustrated depressed of sorts. Hoping it dissipated like fog soon.....
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:16 am

We are all in some eldritch funk. There must be something in the air that effects us in different ways.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:13 pm

Along the lines of what I said a couple of posts ago, I have become too accustomed to the fog that I mourn its departure. My little home/prison is not the same without that ever looming translucent blanket.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:10 pm

Why does my friend keep rubbing in the fact that he's in Florida? I emailed him an article about Bronx Restaurant Week because it profiled a restaurant he likes and he poo poos my email by responding "I'm still in Florida." Yeah, I know you're in the Sunshine state for the next few days. Big f**king deal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 4:21 pm

I saw a guy get hit by a taxi today. He was hit hard enough to be flipped over a metal railing and have is stuff land about 8 feet away. He was still concious too.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 5:09 pm

I found this little quote that just put me back into a spiral of self-loathing:

Quote :
When I fall in love with someone, then that doesn’t “just” happen… When I love someone’s character, over time I’ll see that personality, I love so much, shining through their eyes and fusing with their appearance, turning them in the most beautiful girl in the world. It’s not about appearance, it’s about someone’s beautiful, amazing, wonderful, fantastic personality, you’ll see everytime you look at her. It’s about the fact that when you look in her eyes, you just feel home… You forget all your problems, all your fears, you just feel safe, you feel like you’ve finally found a place where you belong… A place you can spend an eternity, where you will spend an eternity, cause those enchanting, beautiful eyes will slow down time and make every second; looking in her beautiful eyes, right into her amazing personality, last more than a lifetime.

It’s about the fact that the whole world, the whole universe just looks so much more beautiful! All of a sudden everything looks different and your heart will just start smiling. That’s what love is all about… the moment someone you only “liked” before, changes into the most aesthetical pleasing girl in the world. The moment you realise how blind you’ve been all those days, how you were living in a fake universe, never knowing that the only thing your life is all about, the only thing that keeps you smiling, was all the time right next to you.

A. No one would ever say this about me and B. the person who said this quote is lying because we all know it is about appearance. This guy (I presume) would never give an ugly girl enough time to let her "shining" personality to show through.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:04 pm

Attention friends hosting various shindigs in their homes this season:

Those frozen hors d'oeuvres you get at Costco and reheat in the microwave are not "dinner". Please stop referring to them as such.

Thank you.

P.S. Grow the f**k up already.

Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 am

My friend Kate invited me and some other folks to a housewarming party at her house next Saturday. Unfortunately some of us already have tickets to a free art event in the city. For some reason everyone's in a panic about whole thing. They're tying to figure out how to do both things that night. We've had the tickets for over a month now, and the event is already sold out. Kate didn't invite us to the housewarming until yesterday afternoon.

I say we skip the housewarming altogether and make it up to Kate some other time. My husband insists we skip the art thing since we didn't pay for it and go to Kate's housewarming instead. My friend Pete is confused. Meh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:21 am

Of course my cousin would post a racist comment about assassinating Obama and think it's funny/ :?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:48 am

Got off the phone a little while ago with my friend Kimberly from school. Talking to her is soooo exhausting. Good lord, all she does is complain! She has this annoying sense of entitlement and acts as if everything should be served to her on a silver platter. Mind you, she's in her late 20's, lives with her mom and doesn't work. She relies on grad school loans as her only source in income.

Ugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 am

I'm getting rather annoyed at my new host person. So what if I'd rather stay in and draw instead of going out and wasting my money? I've told you 2-3 times already that I'm trying to save my money so that I have money in France. I do not need to go to every shop and market that is in the area. Also, so what if I walk early in the morning (when everything is closed and there's not so many people out and about)? I hate crowds and tourists and I'm going out to shop. I really don't care to go to your park and walk around all the other people who are exercising and see all the cafes and kiosks that are in the park (again, lots of people and I'm not shopping). I also wish that she'd stop asking about my friends and classmates and why we're not constantly out doing crap together. At least she's stopped (maybe only for now?) asking me about how much I exercise and pointing me into the general direction of gyms and places that others exercise. I'm not fat, I don't need to lose weight, and I get enough exercise my walking and going to my aerial silks/trapeze classes as it is.

In other words, LEAVE ME THE f**k ALONE ALREADY.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:06 am

You would think with all that is on my plate right now, I wouldn't have time to think about him. Yet he is still all I seem to think about. I'm addicted. He is pretty much my drug. I'm trying really hard not to talk to him so much. As of late, it seems like I'm the one initiating all of the conversations. I guess it's because I don't really give him time to miss me. I've so far not talked to him for almost 5 days. That's a start I guess.

I tell him I'm happy for him that he is happy. I don't tell him that I'm unhappy because I want him back. A part of me thinks he isn't truely happy, but I keep trying to remind myself that it isn't my place to think that. I wish that I could tell him I love him. I wish I knew he felt the same way. I've been told a part of him still loves me, but maybe not in the way I want. I regret how I took what we had for granted. I've been kicking myself in the keester for it a lot.

I just sit and watch what is going on with him. It sounds crazy, but at least it stops me from talking to him so much. I lie and say I'm fine. I pretend like I'm happy and everything in my world is going right. Unfortunately I'm not farting bunnies and fairy tales. I often think I would give anything to have one more hug, one more kiss, one more day of him being all mine. It just hurts. This has been on my mind a lot lately. So I figured I should get it out somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:55 am

I had to go to a special store just to find tortilla chips to eat with salsa.... AND THEY TASTE LIKE FLOUR. Mad They should have been made with corn. I don't care if the ingredient list says corn flour, it tastes like wheat flour. And for 3 euros this bag isn't even half what a bag of tortilla chips would be in the US.

The salsa is also complete crap.

My family refuses to send me a package with food from home because they think that all the food and brands in America can be bought here. I want my chips/salsa, dorthy lynch, and Alfredo sauce!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: