TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+26
deadcoldgothgirl
BadArt23
Apocalypse
angelofthenight
Alenuska
Emmature
PorcelainPirate
Spooky
Synth
WrappedinReflection
Eyvind
TheDarkHippie
albinasamara
endless dark
Lolita Rose
Nightmistress
RedAngel
SPF
JJ_Decay
ravengrim
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
MoonRaven
Vampira132
cynfullov
GothicScrybe
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7642325
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:10 am

Watching some TV. Gonne head to bed soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:15 am

Woke up earlier than my alarm. Just decided to get up. Gives me a little time to look through the college job placement site.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:35 am

Workin' hard for the money....so hard for it honey! Workin' hard for the money so you better treat me right!!! :db: :db: :db:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:11 am

Didn't find many jobs on the SCC site. I did see a few I might call about...

I have Comp 1 today... ugh.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 Evil10
More Numbers : 7374067
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:05 pm

Voting most songs on Pandora thumbs down...
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:30 pm

Applying Chap Stick. My lips are unusually dry today. And counting down the minutes t 4:40pm. I really really wanna go home.
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig
Number of posts : 1038
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7415782
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:12 pm

In the laundromat. Trying to compose a really difficult letter to my mother. It dawns on me that this is neither the time nor the place for something that serious. Oh well, too late now. Feeling depressed among the dryer sheets.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7701281
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:22 pm

hug I'll be right back! Hopes!

I'm taking a looooooong time!

But I'MA PICKY!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Vegetating. And might start looking up stuff for a club, or getting the information from UNL sorted out. They're really confusing. They've been doing their job so long that they kinda' skip over some information that seems second nature to them. Like, they've given me the info on what classes I'd take for my major, but not the information on what classes/credits add up to what degrees. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:18 pm

Know what makes everything better? Nachos. Mmm, blue corn and flax seed chips smothered in refried black beans, 2% milk colby cheddar blend, and Pace chunky salsa....
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:18 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
Vegetating. And might start looking up stuff for a club, or getting the information from UNL sorted out. They're really confusing. They've been doing their job so long that they kinda' skip over some information that seems second nature to them. Like, they've given me the info on what classes I'd take for my major, but not the information on what classes/credits add up to what degrees. Rolling Eyes

Isn't that information included in the College Catalog or Bulletin? wtf

I am procrastinating, as is my custom. I really need to get off my a$$ and organize this apartment. There's so much clutter!!! Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Nope. It wasn't. The required classes for my major were included in the bulletin, but an outline of what types of classes I should take and when (and what they add up to) was on a different document on a slightly hidden part of UNL's website. I did finally find it.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7736329
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:45 pm

I just got back from an 8 mile bike ride. And that doesn't include the riding I did earlier this afternoon.
I am not active at all. So that was pretty good for me. I'm a little tired and my legs are wobbly/
But I hope to see a change before the summer is over. I'm also working tomorrow so I hope my legs will be okay haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Apocalypse
Apocalypse

Number of posts : 237
More Numbers : 7610229
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:57 am

Watching the Batman.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/apocalypsenotquiteyet
Emmature
Emmature

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:29 am

Go Moon! The uphills suck, but the flying feeling of a nice downhill can't be beat. I did about 6 miles yesterday and feel like my legs were run over by a truck. I gotta do that more often so it's not so hard! Good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
Alenuska

Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 270
More Numbers : 7633963
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:28 am

Writing an email to see if i can get an exchange or refund on those new boots sad or frown
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7701281
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 am

Reading posts. Trying to catch up on some posting. I've still have some I've been looking up info for. Just finished reading RedAngel's posting of "Cymbeline" in the poetry thread. Reminded me of a piece of Keat's works. Which I heart
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
More Numbers : 7374067
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Goofing off playing Vampires when I need to work on the follow up/end to Fallen From Shadow. Just feeling lazy...
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Resting my hands....I was putting plastic covers on 300 Rolodex cards (we were upgrading one of the clerical tests here).
Back to top Go down
PorcelainPirate
PorcelainPirate

Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 69
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7155938
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm contemplating taking a really long bubble bath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 pm

About to go get quarters for laundry, buy a pair of dress slacks that aren't black, and then hand in an application for Barnes and Noble.... I don't NEED a job right now since I have my student aid, but I still want a little extra spending money, start saving up for UNL, and a place to go to get out of the house....
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7735024

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Wondering whether I should have written on the walls of my soon to be old office naughty naughty naughty

The new tenants will at least have something interesting to read Laughing
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
More Numbers : 7743715

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 pm

helen damnation wrote:
Wondering whether I should have written on the walls of my soon to be old office naughty naughty naughty

The new tenants will at least have something interesting to read Laughing

Holy Hell you didn't write your memorirs on that wall did you? Wink
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7735024

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Not my own but I have worked there for 23 years so I really do know where all the bodies are buried and all the gossip naughty

I'm leaving Goth Corner tomorrow - I may as well go out with a bang. blast Laughing
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Watchin' some TV. Too lazy to get up. I should be going to bed soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: