TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+26
deadcoldgothgirl
BadArt23
Apocalypse
angelofthenight
Alenuska
Emmature
PorcelainPirate
Spooky
Synth
WrappedinReflection
Eyvind
TheDarkHippie
albinasamara
endless dark
Lolita Rose
Nightmistress
RedAngel
SPF
JJ_Decay
ravengrim
helen damnation
La Diva Carlotta
MoonRaven
Vampira132
cynfullov
GothicScrybe
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:08 am

Going to bed. I have class tomorrow. Thankfully, it's only 2 classes tomorrow. And one is going to be all review because we have an exam on Monday.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7724512
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:12 am

Thanks Emma!!
I hate going up hill too. And I get pretty tired when I go riding with my bf. He wants to ride everywhere. He was a BMX racer when he was in highschool. He does the simple tricks like poppin wheelies (however the heck it goes) and hopping or whatever.
So I can't keep up with his long legs when mine are short tongue

I was thinking of doing some riding on my own to get warmed up.
I'll be going into work again for a few hours. And I'm picking up a bag that I put on hold at the gallery gift shop so I can use it when I go riding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7630508
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:52 am

Working, and stuff. Building up the courage to ask someone for a letter of recommendation for another grad school.
Back to top Go down
GothicScrybe
vip member
GothicScrybe

Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 2480
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 Evil10
More Numbers : 7362250
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:05 pm

Spreading the word about A Vampire Alone being official as of tomorrow. devildance bounce cheers woohoo cat :db: ghost great
Back to top Go down
http://thelosttheforgottenthedamned.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:51 pm

About to take out my contacts and make supper. I still can't decide between tacos and sloppy joes....
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:21 pm

Laughing at myself...again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Signing up for a german penpal. I hope they'll understand that I don't know much german. I also plan on visiting some of the german rooms on IMVU just to get the hang of rapid-fire german slang.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:03 am

Drinking some pomegranate green tea.
Farming on facebook. Posting.
Gonna do my income report in a hour for my unemployment benefits.
Watch some smallville.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 am

Enjoying a peanut butter and jelly sandwich my husband made me,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:16 am

About to go to bed. I wish I had ein Brieffreund or eine Brieffreundin to help me learn my German. I might be stuck doing self-study until I get to UNL because of lack of interest here. And instead of having to extend my college time a few years, I just want to learn it and take the placement test.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7723207

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:53 am

Just made a batch of tomato soup, a loaf of wholemeal bread and half a dozen rolls. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:31 am

About to start studying German again. Might take a break to do my English homework or my psych homework too
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Just finished a very late breakfast. I made Nutella crepes. i have to get ready in a bit. The husband is taking me shopping for rugs and other house stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:00 pm

Just finishing setting up my Skype account. I thought it would be a good thing if I ever got a german penfriend.
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Off to p!ss off the neighbour's visiting son and prove that he's not the only one who wears a dog collar naughty naughty naughty naughty naughty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Just listened to a leak of a song. The song is called Jane Churm and it's by Erben der Schöpfung (no surprise there eh?) It was just the backing track. The vocals and probably a bit of the instruments were missing (I think. The song isn't released yet) but it still sounds great.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Rug shopping!!! Just bought 4 gorgeous Oriental rugs at Macy's.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:34 am

Being lazy in bed.
Gonna make some tea and eat some breakfast.
THen maybe change out of my pj's tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:57 am

Sitting here doing little to nothing. Tempted to start my homework.... or thaw some hamburger out... That other thread is making a bit hungry for burgers.
Back to top Go down
TheDarkHippie
TheDarkHippie

Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 1101
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7392025
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:14 pm

just relaxing and trying to get some motivation to get up and dressed...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/joanestabrook#/profile.php?id=757050283&

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:31 pm

^^get up and get dressed! Days off are perfect opportunities to see what nice little treats are hiding in your area, like book stores, parks, ect.

You never know, you could meet someone out there too!
Wink
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:16 pm

Having lunch at Panera. The hubby and I just bought a bookcase/wall unit for the living room. Finally!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Trying to get used to my new computer predicament. Due to the Skype add-on for Firefox, it kept making my computer (or at least firefox) go berserk. I started to do angry clicking and managed to break something (probably some type of spring) in my left mouse button on my laptop. Now it clicks with the lightest touch. It's making me mad. Plus that since that last Windows update, my entire computer seems to have gone unstable (stuff just freezes without anything else happening.). I hope I get a PT job so I can spend some of my financial aid money on a new/refurbished laptop. Mad
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 5:39 pm

Packing pumpkins and vampires grin
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 pm

Just got back from shopping with the hubby. I'm gonna take a little nap and later on I'm baking a cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: The Archives-
Jump to: