TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager

Go down 
+2
cynfullov
ravengrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager Evil10
More Numbers : 7696447
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager Empty
PostSubject: Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager   Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:25 pm

Published Date: 25 February 2009
THE hunt for a teenager missing for 17 months is to come to Whitby.
The family of 15-year-old Andrew Gosden, who was last seen at king's Cross station in London on September 14 2007 - the same day he left the family home in Doncaster, are hoping that his fellow music lovers may be able to supply a clue to his whereabouts.

Dad Kevin is hoping that visitors to Whitby's Goth Festival in April may be able to help in the search and has contacted a charity with links to the organisers to publicise the family's desperate hunt for the youngster.

There have been two possible sightings of Andrew, who was 14 when he went missing, this year.

But Kevin is refusing to raise his hopes too far.

Both sightings were lodged on a Facebook page set up by the family as part of their hunt for Andrew and have been referred to police, who have been asked to check CCTV pictures in connection to sightings.

One of the reports was outside the Natural History Museum, while the other was at a pub in Southend, where CCTV was present.

Dad Kevin, aged 43, of Littlemoor Lane, Balby, Doncaster said: "The sighting outside the Natural History Museum was from a guy who said he looked taller than Andrew was, had longer hair, long black hair, and looked a bit gothy. Andrew could have grown and grown his hair since we last saw him, and it seemed quite an intelligent sighting from that point of view.

"But we've had a number of sightings in the last year and a half, so I'm not holding my breath."

The family plans to mark 18 months since Andrew went missing on March 14 with a day of prayer and fasting for missing children at their parish church, St James' in Doncaster.

The church will be open to anyone between 6pm and 8pm and will have displays from the main charities involved with missing people, with information, prayer areas and videos. The idea is that people can come and go during that time as they please.

Meanwhile, they are stepping up the search. Last year Kevin e-mailed every school in the country with details of Andrew. He had contacted around two thirds of the country's secondary schools from local authority lists, when a commercial organisation was told what he was doing, and offered free use of its database to contact every school in the country for free. Normally it charges £500.

Many have e-mailed back promising to circulate information or put up a poster.

Now he is moving on to contact all the museums in the country, and goth websites.

He says Andrew was keen on visiting museums, and believes it is likely that his music taste will remain as it was, which would link him to the goth sites.

He hopes to contact organisations which will be involved in the goth festival which is held in Whitby.

"There is a goth weekend held in Whitby in April. I thought I would e-mail a charity, who have contacts with the people who organise the event.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
: : Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7654013
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager   Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:43 pm

That's so sad. I'm going to go see if I can find anymore info on this. I just wonder if there's anything as to if he just up and went missing, like someone took him or he left on his own accord. I know it's important to find him either way, but it just maybe more difficult if it was because he wanted to leave.

I hope he's ok though. And will add him to my list of those that need extra caring thoughts. It's just horrible to wonder where he might be and if he's alright. hug
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7689061

PostSubject: Re: Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager   Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:47 pm

That's true Cyn. HE could have ran away, which I hope happened because that's better than being held against your will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Succubus
supernova
Succubus

Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6201
More Numbers : 7540492
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager   Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:57 pm

I hope some type of word is given to the Gosden family about their son. Even if its an " Mom, Dad I am o.k. and I love you." Its sad now days when kids go missing like that even if they do run away. I will be keeping this family in my thoughts and hoping they do get some good news on their missing son.
Back to top Go down
cynfullov
star member
cynfullov

Number of posts : 3919
Location : Wickedly at play while the GODS of HADES give an ever watchful grinning eye.
More Numbers : 7654013
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager   Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:37 pm

[ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/7692363.stm ]

I found this so far. And there are youtubes as well as a facebook made in order to try to find him. Anything can happen though regardless if he did run away or not. From that moment he left til the day they find him, there is still reason for cause, concern and help needed in finding him.
You always wonder why though.

How much money would that be US that that he took out of his bank account?

I'm editing this in. I just now found this article :

[ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/7007006.stm ]

Last edited by cynfullov on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager   Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm

They ever check the kid's computer? He would have been researching this trip before he went. And that 200 pounds, that's probably trip money and snack money. I'd say that he was meeting someone in London. Probably living with them.
Back to top Go down
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7683344

PostSubject: Re: Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager   Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:52 pm

September 14 2007 -- That long ago? Doesnt seem to sound good....
Back to top Go down
helen damnation
helen damnation

Gemini Number of posts : 5254
: : Satan's cheerleader
: : Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager 2hreirs
More Numbers : 7687756

PostSubject: Re: Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager   Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:35 pm

I cant imagine how frantic his family must be.

I hope that he just took himself off and that nothing bad has happened to him (Mr D frequently followed the Clash around the country at the same age and didnt tell anyone) but it only takes a phone call or a text to let the family know he's safe and well

I would literally die if one of my girls did that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager   Appeal to goths to help find missing teenager I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1