TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Eh? Am I missing something?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger
Number of posts : 4606
: : The Victorian Woman in Black
: : Eh? Am I missing something? Kalbg0
More Numbers : 7670214
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Eh? Am I missing something? Empty
PostSubject: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Where has everyone gone? Man this forum used to be alive with people posting and online all the time. Where are you all?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Eh? Am I missing something? Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7677946

PostSubject: Re: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 5:34 pm

Real talk, we're currently about 4-6 years into a deep sleep, when faceboot made it's big hit and myspace died it hit in a big and hard way and made us look at the flowers within a few months. Up to that point Myspace had been keeping them in check and no one wanted facebook but the second myspace announced their big change back to music it destroyed the game and created a whole new one. Most forums and other communities just straight died because of the sheer power and convenience of facebook.

I've tried a few times since then to bring the life back but I can't compete with facebook they literally have everything and "community" alone, it just isn't enough to fight a behemoth comprised of literally anything you could want including community. In just a few months from facebook making that big move everyone left and created their own micro groups where they could choose who to talk to and who not to. We couldn't even find new life on facebook, that group was pretty much DOA. If no one wants to be part of the community here and make the place lively then there is nothing I can do to make it happen because I'm not zucc rich to make people want to come, it's really a group effort for it to happen. I'm keeping the doors open, the lights on, keeping this url on lock just in case anyone wants to show up and for the longest time it's just me and Ginger and every so often Madelchai shows up or Spooky but as you can see we don't say a hell of a lot. Most of the time it feels like we're just checking the pulse, like a dutiful nurse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 9:14 pm

I know Facebook has taken over everything that's why I stopped mine for a bit because it was getting too much for me to cope with. I'm guesssing a lot of forums don't exist now because of it. This Facebook has just killed off everything for me. tantrum tantrum
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : Eh? Am I missing something? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7580963
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 3:25 pm

I check here everyday to see if anything was posted. As for what others are doing on facebook I have no clue because I abandoned that platform years ago because of the time wasting games (and I didn't want family to find me); this wound up being a good thing because a head hauncho guy at the company I work got fired for searching subordinates on facebook and soliciting sex from them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 14, 2017 3:46 pm

I'm on a hiatus from Facebook for awhile it's been feeding my depression into an overload. I'm currently looking into some counselling to help me. People don't understand when I say I'm mentally unwell, they think it's just a joke.

Oh my goodness Ginger that's horrible!
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : Eh? Am I missing something? Evil10
More Numbers : 7683317

PostSubject: Re: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 2:01 am

Facebook just is.
It's not something I check into a whole lot anymore since I don't game and I don't feel the need to post photos of lunch.
But I have family on there I keep in touch with so I check it.
On occasion I post something of substance but it's ignored so why bother really?
The better part is the podcast groups and the private groups but you can get the same here.
It's also a bit more private.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : Eh? Am I missing something? Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7677946

PostSubject: Re: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 4:33 am

ravengrim wrote:
On occasion I post something of substance but it's ignored so why bother really?
that might not actually be ignored, it might be the will of the almighty Faceboot. They decide who gets to see what and when it's view able. It's happened more than once I'll get that notification 1 to pop on and when I check it says "just now" or x minutes ago just to click on it and see the post/comment could be anywhere from 17 hours ago to 4 days ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
shortpsycho
shortpsycho

Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 498
: : Eh? Am I missing something? Th_sta10
More Numbers : 7570880
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 5:28 pm

Guyssssss!! I have missed you! FB is a behemoth, but I've partly been gone cause I forgot my stupid password and couldnt figure out how to get it to reset. Thank you, Vampira, for sending me the note and make my curiosity drive my password reset. I have come back on occasion to check the forum, but like Endless said, there hasn't been much movement.

That being said, how is everyone? Hows things? Whats new? What you been up to?
Back to top Go down
http://weinridge.com
Vampira132
Vampira132

Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2017 5:57 pm

When more member see the message I sent I'm sure we will get more movement hopefully. But it's nice to see people again like the good old days!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh? Am I missing something?   Eh? Am I missing something? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh? Am I missing something?
Page 1 of 1