TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

Go down 
+39
Zelda!
velvet spider
GothicScrybe
chelseagirl
Emmature
Luminita
SweetVervain
deadcoldgothgirl
PorcelainPirate
WrappedinReflection
OrpheusFaust
Lolita Rose
JJ_Decay
TheDarkHippie
cynfullov
RedAngel
*Morbid Doll*
BadArt23
Succubus
beautyindecay
La Diva Carlotta
Vampira132
squeakychewtoy
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
helen damnation
edgeeffect
Synth
Glamboy
SPF
ravengrim
Spooky
angelofthenight
MoonRaven
Morwenna
lollirot
endless dark
Ginger_Snaps
albinasamara
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7593744
Registration date : 2008-07-23

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:32 am

Went to this thing tonight: Discovering Columbus.

Essentially they built an encasement around the Christopher Columbus statue and decorated the inside to look like a living room complete with furniture, with the 13 foot statue sitting atop a "coffee table". I thought it was a clever idea, but after seeing it in person I thought the thing was just silly.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7582614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Well, I'm putting these here because they're pictures I took for my photography class and not of myself. So I present to you all, pics of NJ after Sandy, all of which are located within twenty minutes of my home.

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sandy1

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sandy2

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sandy3

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sandy4

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sandy5

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sandy6

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sandy7

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sandy8

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sandy9
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:05 am

So Spooky, is it true that the only house on the beach that wasn't destroyed was the Jersey Shore house? If so, I take it as proof that there is a lot of evil in that house.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 25883sk
More Numbers : 7421715
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:40 am

These are amazing, Spooky. Amazing and chilling and very sad.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592780
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 pm

nsanelilmunky wrote:
So Spooky, is it true that the only house on the beach that wasn't destroyed was the Jersey Shore house? If so, I take it as proof that there is a lot of evil in that house.

Or even a hurricane is smart enough to avoid that crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 6tpz4k

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:58 am

I had to look into this when I heard about it, and yes, it would appear that the house from the reality show did survive without significant damage. I mean really, it's only salt water, now if there was a storm surge of rubbing alcohol, then mother nature would have cleaned that place up.

Thank you by the by, for the compliments gals.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7567243
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Returned from Minnesota last night after our weekend excursion. Matt had a Christmas party for his work to go to, plus a meeting, so we made the trip Friday. We were able to do some pretty fun things in a short amount of time. We went to a record store called The Electric Fetus, which has a lot of music and goodies, and just saying the name is fun Smile Then we went to Mall of America since we got a free shuttle and it was right by our hotel. It was basically like a battle ground/obstacle course in there, but we had a good time. Then we went to the Christmas party and socialized, played games, then went back to the hotel. On Sunday, we drove home and stopped in Des Moines to eat at Zombie Burger. Place was fun and cool, but service was not so great, and in all honesty, I expected the food to be a little better. Oh well. The zombie/horror atmosphere made up for it Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:35 am

Saw Spamalot. A little too campy for my tastes.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 25883sk

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:48 pm

^^ G and I saw it in DC a while back. It was fun, but Holy Grail itself was just better.
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7577979
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:53 pm

I have had a pretty crazy year so far. I have been very busy with school and travel. I spend my winter break in Brazil. I got to go to Rio for the first time. It was amazing and so warm. The landscape in just breathtaking. I hate the winter in the Midwest, not happy to be back. The food is always my favorite part. So yummy.

Now I am just doing school work and hoping there is no more snow
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7591570
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:26 pm

I haven't done it yet, but it's planned already. I've been looking into medatation specifically for your chakras. I'm currently taking a yoga class to fill extra credits. I talked to my professor after class today about it. He informed me that he teaches outside of the university some times and he would love for me to take his extra classes. He said he is impressed with my perssonality and looking deeper into the matter. Because of that he wants me to start taking his tuesday night classes as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7567243
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:13 am

^^That sounds fun.

I love meditating. Since I don't drink or do drugs, it's a potent way for me to relieve stress.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7570858
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 am

Started running an alternative club night. Going really well too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:43 am

Glamboy wrote:
Started running an alternative club night. Going really well too. Smile

Eww gross, a bunch of people wearing flannel shirts, with unwashed hair, listening to rich whiny bands from Se...

Oh, oh, wait not Alternative 90's style, oh ok, then good luck with your promotions sir, I approve of this work completely and look forward to pics of the festivities.

I believe I'll be going to the 30 Seconds To Mars show tonight at Philadelphia, since two of my friends know them well and are on the guest list.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 S3mrtd

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:33 am

I got to hang out with our very own TheDarkHippie. She was going to pass through to go home with her brother from visiting another friend and she came to visit. It was great to get to see her since I've been talking to her since a lot of us were on the GB forum.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:26 pm

I'd to see more of that happen, all us kooky kids getting to meet up every now and again.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7687748
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Sadly. I've done nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
Glamboy
Glamboy

Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 132
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 2ajugar
More Numbers : 7570858
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:49 am

Got accepted for a modelling agency. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:30 pm

Glamboy wrote:
Got accepted for a modelling agency. Smile

Swheet!
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:23 am

This happened a little bit ago, but it still counts cuz I haven't been here. I got to work a show in Detroit that Metallica was headlining. The cool part? I got to be back stage with all of the bands that came to the all day concert.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:26 am

This injured back and neck has afforded me some time out every day this past weekend and week, I haven't been doin much jumping around or dancing, but I got to see a local punk show, visit a few bars, a goth club I haven't been to in a few years, and see five different friends I haven't seen in a long time. So I might have been just sitting around, but its been sitting around a lot of different places, which has been alright by me.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 9:36 am

The back-to-back post, look out.

Somebody wearing my size 11½ boots just bought tickets for The Book Of Mormon.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:39 pm

This is what I get for being out of the loop: didn't know you were injured, Spooky.  I hope you heal up well and soon!

I've got a couple things to report: One, I met a couple of Gareth's old friends (who are moving to the area next month) and we all went to a small burlesque show.  It was an interesting experience -- maybe not typical of the scene in bigger cities, but definitely a sense of community and mutual support in that group.  The women's (and men's) bodies weren't perfect, which is actually a great and liberating thing to see -- it was all about performance, and everyone was really supportive of the performers.

The next thing won't seem all that awesome, but it was a professional milestone for me: I ended my agreement with the place downtown that was exhibiting my jewelry.  It was exhilarating when I first signed on, and I made some great sales initially, but things took an increasing turn for the worse.  It was one thing after another: I was encouraged to limit prices, take out the expensive pieces; my emails were going ignored at times (leading to misunderstandings and my nearly being dismissed from the agreement a while ago), then there was significant confusion about a show I was supposed to have at the start of August -- which was then wiped from the calendar.  And another artist, who showed similar work at a higher price point, also had a display that squeezed mine into a shelf corner.  Long story short(er), I decided it would be best to sell online again, where I'll have more control over what I show and how I show it.

Still, stopped at a boutique after picking up my work from the old shop, and had them email me a consignment agreement. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Red,
I'm all done with my physical therapy now and feeling a lot better, I think the physical therapist even went about helping some old nagging injuries I had brought to the table well before this little slip and fall. So maybe it was all for the best now that I've been waking up without having my hand and part of my forearm all pins and needles; the stretches I was thought to add into my work out routines really are helping the damage to my nerves in my neck.

The place where you were displaying your work sounds like they weren't really run very professionally, which is a shame. The consignment place might work if their contact isn't too over the top.

Well, I was at the QN5 event last night, which was awesome, actually talented and diverse hip-hop artists with a connection to their audience and lyrics with some depth, crazy. Plus Tonedeff did a conga line through the crowd after stage diving, having that kind of fun should be mandatory. This was the trailer hyping the show;

It was all kinds of good times, and I refuse to believe it was the last megashow where all of these people working under this label all come together for a single show, nope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19