TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?

Go down 
+39
Zelda!
velvet spider
GothicScrybe
chelseagirl
Emmature
Luminita
SweetVervain
deadcoldgothgirl
PorcelainPirate
WrappedinReflection
OrpheusFaust
Lolita Rose
JJ_Decay
TheDarkHippie
cynfullov
RedAngel
*Morbid Doll*
BadArt23
Succubus
beautyindecay
La Diva Carlotta
Vampira132
squeakychewtoy
DarkDreamer
Maxmordon
helen damnation
edgeeffect
Synth
Glamboy
SPF
ravengrim
Spooky
angelofthenight
MoonRaven
Morwenna
lollirot
endless dark
Ginger_Snaps
albinasamara
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
albinasamara
albinasamara

Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 338
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? 2cf2wwg
More Numbers : 7589403
Registration date : 2008-07-22

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? Empty
PostSubject: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:05 am

Let's share our experiences.

This past weekend I went to Seattle with my troupe director (the woman sitting on the arm of the chair in my av) for MedFest. We went to the Seattle Art Museum to look at the Impressionist exhibit. It was awesome (in the true sense of the word) to be in the same room with these paintings. And not only that, they showed some earlier paintings that influenced the Impressionists. They had some as far back as the 16th Century.

And then we went to a Middle Eastern restaurant and had baklava. If you've ever had baklava you'll understand why it is noteworthy!

:-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/albinasamara
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? Bjevig
More Numbers : 7592780

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 pm

About a month or so ago I went to the Birmingham(Alabama) museum of art to see the Pompeii exhibit. After we went through the exhibit we browsed through the Renaissance art galleries.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7689763
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:09 pm

I started this forums, that um, cool and or unusual... isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
lollirot
lollirot

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 769
: : Horror Aficionado
More Numbers : 7587943
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:18 pm

^^ Haha, that's kind of cool, I suppose..........Wink Very Happy kid kid

I attended Flashback Weekend horror convention earlier this month and met lots of horror icons including George Romero, Angus Grimm, and lots of the members from NotLD, Phantasm...oh, and Elvira Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
star member
Morwenna

Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3717
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? 25a7xqo
More Numbers : 7588113
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7687748

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 7:07 pm

I'm counting down til my mommy comes home from Portugal.
Let's see...87 more days :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 5158
: : The Pumpkin Queen
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7589504

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:09 pm

I got lost in a cemetary with my friends. We kept hitting dead ends. No pun intended. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/blkgothchick
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:26 am

I would love to get lost in a cemetary but all of the cemeteries around me are too small to get lost in.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? 2j4964z

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:19 pm

Ours is pretty big. We kept trying to find our way out, but no luck. It took us forever to find the car too. It was fun though. We found graves of two of George Washington's soldiers who were tortured to death by the Seneca natives. It was interesting to read and their monument is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? Th_inl10

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:54 pm

I've been to the cemetery once n my life and that was when my godmother died.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? Egbrlw

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:51 pm

angelofthenight wrote:
Ours is pretty big. We kept trying to find our way out, but no luck. It took us forever to find the car too. It was fun though. We found graves of two of George Washington's soldiers who were tortured to death by the Seneca natives. It was interesting to read and their monument is beautiful.

Was it Mt Hope by any chance? These arent the best pic's but they're good. If you can find your way to the old old part things get really cool.
http://www.fomh.org/image.php?ordner=.%2FPHOTOS%2F%2FMount+Hope+Cemetery&one=single+pic&bild=1&single=0&all=All&page=0
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:57 pm

It was! I took some pics but they turned out crappy. I'll show them anyways when they upload. I seriously need a map to find places there. I've been to the old part once. Can't find it anymore. I actually live about 10 minutes away from it.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:10 pm

I love that place, hardly get there though but its really good for the walking if you want to take a bit of an adventure. I never use any sort of map, I just wander around until I hit a gate or fence or something next to the road and follow it out or I remember where I was and just go back. Pretty much if you cut a straight line from any point in there you'll hit road.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:23 pm

We got lost near the fire dept. tombstones. We were driving out and the GPS took us to a dead end several times. At one point we had to drive backwards on the sidewalk. People on the road were staring at us. It was hilarious.

I love going there to walk around. It's great exercise and at the same time you get a beautiful view.
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:09 am

Sat on my porch...hahah
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:24 am

When I sit on the porch I get treated to a funny territory battle over the hummingbird feeder.
Back to top Go down
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Saw a skunk earlier and picked her up. So cuddily. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:23 pm

albinasamara wrote:
And then we went to a Middle Eastern restaurant and had baklava. If you've ever had baklava you'll understand why it is noteworthy!:-)

I'm partially Lebanese, and my great grandmother made the BEST traditional baklava. I miss it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:25 pm

lollirot wrote:
I attended Flashback Weekend horror convention earlier this month and met lots of horror icons including George Romero, Angus Grimm, and lots of the members from NotLD, Phantasm...oh, and Elvira Very Happy

LUCKY duck!

hail Elvira!!! hail

(Do you snag any pictures while you were there, by chance...?)
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7582614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:38 pm

I had a wacky last weekend;

Saturday was the memorial show for my friend Paul who passed away, and it was a very cool time. His band preformed, along with four others, and we raised a nice little chunk of change for his family and a charity in his honor.

Sunday, I went to Coco Bongo, for gay-night, which had a pool-party theme. So I went in my bathing-suit trunks, fishnets and 6-inch platform boots. The drags were very impressed with my balance, being that the foam machines and sprinklers put about two inches of water on the dance floor, and I never slipped or fell once; and I was dancing my little ass off btw. I went with $20, and had 12 drinks...ladies and gentlemen were buying the kid drinks all night.

I had a lovely young lady who works with me spend the night, and she and I saw The Dark Knight Monday afternoon...which if anyone has yet to see it, stop being a douche and get there.

Then last Tuesday, I was at meetings and training seminars all day, but to keep it fun, we had impromptu dramatic performances detailing hypothetical situations at work. I played a guy at a bar who was stood up by his blind-date and became a drunken mess after 30 minutes of her no-showing. Got that standing ovation..woohoo. Then afterward all was said and done, the regional and district managers took a group of us out to eat at Point Pleasant, and then we played some miniature golf. I won by the way out of 16 people, broken into four groups of four, I scored that (39).

Then I ended the day by doing something I haven't done in a decade; I took off my creepers, and walked right into the ocean at 8:22pm, fully dressed in grey B.C. ethic slacks and black button down. Most people on the beach though I was crazy...they don’t know me well enough to know how crazy though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
angelofthenight
star member

Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:54 pm

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said you had a wacky week. I've always wanted to see someone walk fully clothed into a large body of water. That's awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? Evil10
More Numbers : 7695134

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Wow,that puts my nights out to shame.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7582614
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:09 pm

My motto is this: If we're going out...we're going all the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
More Numbers : 7577979
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:39 pm

MoonRaven wrote:
I'm counting down til my mommy comes home from Portugal.
Let's see...87 more days sad or frown

Oh wow Portugal! I have always wanted to go there!

So this is my first post on this thread!!

One thing that I did that was awesome was go caving! Every summer I work at a summer, camp and this time I led groups of teens down a river and into some really sweet caves!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:41 pm

^I think the actual word for cave exploration is "spelunking"... Laughing

But welcome SPF! cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?   What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is something really fun/cool/awesome/unusual that you've done recently?
Page 1 of 19Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next