TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo?
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
Similar topics

living a good life!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : living a good life!? Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7853888
Registration date : 2008-07-21

living a good life!? Empty
PostSubject: living a good life!?   living a good life!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:29 pm

To all concerted citizens, (this means you) I have made a break through in this, the science of life. Put simply I now what it is all about.

First, I must tell you that I have never concerned my self with any of your gods or goddess', as they are all just referees in this game of catch me kill me that we all are playing with time.

I must also tell you that I have been captured by death a number of times. This is how I know of the referees and in having seen them I know that nearly all of them look the same as we do as a race.

Now on to business shall we? The whole "life" thing, and what I my self have learned in this existence is about living a "good life."

AH YA! You say but who is to say what a "good life" is, and that I my self-am not living one?!

All I will say to such a question is that I my self-am not passing judgment on you or your beliefs. I may also say that if you would be so kind as to keep reading I am confident that you will see what a "good life" is.

The first part of living a good life is that one must never pass judgment on another person for any reason what so ever. Other then to comment on how bad a driver they are, how stupid they are for walking behind your car as you are backing up or to converse with them over your stolen parking spot.

The second part of living a good life is to not kill another, everyone has the right to a future, although accidents do happen and we are all aloud a single mulligan.

The third part of living a good life is that one must never go forth in search of a victim in either them selves or in others. I mean it, do not go looking for someone to hurt even your-self, eventually an accident will happen and one or more people will get hurt. There is no need to hasten the process on this one.

The fourth part of living a good life is that the first three parts mean nothing if you are an accident-prone hermit that lives alone in the back woods somewhere and doesn't drive.

Now, in knowing this when I die and find out just which God or Goddess got it right and they ask me what I have done in life, I can look then in their ocular device and say that I have indeed led a good life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com

living a good life!?
Page 1 of 1