TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7583589
Registration date : 2008-07-22

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

Spooky wrote:
I dealt with so much mold cleaning out my grandparents house that had been left without maintenance for a decade, it was gross. I was in full mask, gloves, goggles. Good thing you found that before it warmed up to the point that windows would be open and the breeze would start blowing those spores about making your breathing a nightmare.

Since the slip cover on my sofa is a faux mole skin fabric and I live in a very humid area, the fabric stuck to the wall and created an area that had little no air circulation that could prevent the mold from sprouting. Luckily it did not eat through the wall, and the bleach spray I used worked beautifully.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7573423
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:06 am

Money missing from my account today, crazy wacky happenstance: Wells Fargo checking account on 1/14, 3/14, and now 5/14 is missing a random amount of money that no one seems to be able to account for. So suck it Wells Fargo, I'm closing my account tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Spooky wrote:
Money missing from my account today, crazy wacky happenstance: Wells Fargo checking account on 1/14, 3/14, and now 5/14 is missing a random amount of money that no one seems to be able to account for. So suck it Wells Fargo, I'm closing my account tomorrow.

Are there any unauthorized transactions on your account?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:31 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Spooky wrote:

Nope, just the totals of my account magically lower then they were the previous day, so there's no transactions to dispute; it's a clever way to steal my money.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Wells Fargo is known for gauging their customers, so yeah, I would close my account. If possible switch to a credit union since they are member owned.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7582379
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Spooky wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Spooky wrote:

Nope, just the totals of my account magically lower then they were the previous day, so there's no transactions to dispute; it's a clever way to steal my money.

I feel like that's not even remotely legal.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 25883sk
More Numbers : 7412524
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Madelchai wrote:
Spooky wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Spooky wrote:

I feel like that's not even remotely legal.

Banks will do that. :/ (Thanks, bank lobbyists. :/ ) When I was with Bank of America, they used to sneak in extra fees every couple months. I would check my balance daily (something I haven't had the guts to do these days), spot the random fee deductions, and question them -- it was always some new reason each time. So I switched to a local chain of banks, b/c they actually paid decent interest on checking accts... only not anymore: they called Gareth not long ago to entice him into diversifying his accts with them, and let it slip that they don't do the high-interest thing anymore.

So, yeah... credit union might be the way to go.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Oh right, the reason why I came to the Rant thread:

Mt father-in-law has Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the lung. Started chemo this month.

He's a great person. I can't even let myself consider the possibility of him not being in our lives. I've been extra-supportive of Gareth lately, and let him know that if ever he wants to move to MD to be closer to his dad, I'm up for it. I would want the same thing if the tables were turned.

We're hoping to head up there for a week in June, concurrent with a visit from G's sister (who'll be flying in from New Zealand). However, the spa's got a part-time front desk person who insists she needs 2 full weeks off in June, though I've told her why we're looking at the week that we need. I'm angry and disappointed about that, and if she can't see her way clear to at least compromise, I'll remember this move and not be so willing to cover for her in the future.
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 S3mrtd
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:45 am

^^I hope things go smoothly with the treatments.

I have three complaints.

1) I got burned really bad by the sun. Mostly my face, chest, and right arm. It has gone down, but I still look like I killed someone. I think I got some on the top of my head too. When I brush my hair, it feels like I'm scraping my head with glass.

2) I've been getting really bad headaches as of late. Today alone I had to take medication a few times. I'm hoping that goes away soon.

3) I went to a picnic at a cemetery and the mosquitos ate me alive. I have about 30 bites. They are terribly itchy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:07 am

I remember when the appeal of DVDs over VHS was because DVDs didn't have previews. Now they make the movies so that you can't even skip the nearly half hours worth of previews.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7680572

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:01 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I remember when the appeal of DVDs over VHS was because DVDs didn't have previews. Now they make the movies so that you can't even skip the nearly half hours worth of previews.
this is a problem I havent had yet. Usually for me if the FF button wont work then the skip button will and if its neither of those its either they title or menu buttons but they've always been skippable. If you do happen to run into the unskippable then use that time to get the snake/drink for the movie and skip it that way...

Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:34 pm

I have the post-vacation blahs Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:48 pm

this just in

f**king facebook...

that is all
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:36 pm

endless dark wrote:
this just in

f**king facebook...

that is all

This made me really laugh, I don't really know why, but it did.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Had a great 3 days off, but just received a call from the other front desk person (the trainee): she accidentally opened a questionable email, and now the front computer (the one we use for payment processing) has a virus. It's called System care Antivirus, but it's a virus. tongue

Found info on how to remove it with Malwarebytes, the antiviral software installed on the front computer; now it's up to her to give it a shot. Hope it works; if we need onsite tech support instead, it'll be costly and they won't be in until 2:00 tomorrow (that's halfway through my workday).

Or maybe I'll get to deal with it all tomorrow. Wheee! tongue Fun to be a manager.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:20 pm

So, this time last year I had a pair of jeans that were falling down on me.

This year those same jeans I'm pushing maximum density on, because I've put on 40 pounds due to my job.

I'm supposed to be going to England in less than a month, but I'm worried because I don't her to see me in this fatty disgrace to humanity state I'm currently in, but I can only do so much with a month's time.

My FML moment for the day.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Madelchai wrote:
So, this time last year I had a pair of jeans that were falling down on me.

This year those same jeans I'm pushing maximum density on, because I've put on 40 pounds due to my job.

I'm supposed to be going to England in less than a month, but I'm worried because I don't her to see me in this fatty disgrace to humanity state I'm currently in, but I can only do so much with a month's time.

My FML moment for the day.

You can induce ketoacidosis by severely limiting your intake of carbs.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7558052
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:48 pm

Feeling like a loser.
So I am going to paint.
Painting never made me feel like a loser.
And no one ever called me a loser for painting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
More Numbers : 7584553
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 pm

WrappedinReflection wrote:
Feeling like a loser.
So I am going to paint.
Painting never made me feel like a loser.
And no one ever called me a loser for painting.

Love it!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:27 pm

Had plans to go out with an old friend and some other people yesterday after work. I tried calling and texting her before leaving work to confirm, but homegirl didn't respond to any of my attempts to reach her. I ended up just going home.

She texted me at 1:11 in the morning to tell me that they did in fact go out to dinner and drinks and asked if I had not seen seen the address to the restaurant in the email she had sent earlier.

Really?!

I hate flaky people.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:39 pm

we're in for one hot a$$ summer, its day 2 of 90+ ° weather and its not even actual summer yet... And why the f**k does sweating make me so damned itchy >_<
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:11 am

I've most likely mentioned this before, but every time I see someone using the term "upcylce" it severely annoys me. The misuse of retro and vintage has also got to stop; vintage is 30s-50 and retro is 50s-60s, not the 90s.
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:56 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
I've most likely mentioned this before, but every time I see someone using the term "upcylce" it severely annoys me. The misuse of retro and vintage has also got to stop; vintage is 30s-50 and retro is 50s-60s, not the 90s.

So would that put the 70's-80's "old school", and the 90's at the moment then considered "back in the day"?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:03 pm

Wish my husband wasn't so secretive about financial "stuff". I found out last night that he was nearly done paying off the mortgage to our apartment which we bought in 2008. While I'm glad he's been able to pay off most of this debt in such a short period of time, I wish he wouldn't keep me in the dark about something as important as this.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Solicitation calls need to be outlawed. They already routinely violate laws that regulate such as automatic dialing people who have listed their phone number as "do not call" and call before and after the prohibited hours. I have gotten many where there isn't even a message played when you do answer (I usually ignore them), and those said calls happen multiple times a day. The only reason why I don't mute my phone's ringer is because my Mum does sometimes call at random times and if I don't answer she gets overly paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next