TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages

Go down 
+14
Emmature
Glamboy
Madelchai
SPF
endless dark
deadcoldgothgirl
DarkDreamer
MoonRaven
Spooky
QueenbHorror
Ginger_Snaps
RedAngel
WrappedinReflection
La Diva Carlotta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 829
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 Th_sta10
More Numbers : 6144468
Registration date : 2011-07-18

What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Stealing some time on my cousin's computer to order some things for my dad (who doesn't even know how to turn a laptop on :p ) and catch up on the forum. My computer has been really acting up (well, my mom's computer, my own is dead), and left me out of the cyber loop for a while.

Today I packed up a lot of my mom's stuff at my brother's house. Unloaded the back of my hearse (my mom's coffin was weighing my car way down, not to mention there was no room for anything) so I was able to put most of the boxes in the car. Still have a ton more though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/QueenbHorrorQueen?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Debating about getting a tattoo kit. Decisions decisions....
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7580614
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Procrastinating on a ton of stuff. tongue
Back to top Go down
deadcoldgothgirl
supernova
deadcoldgothgirl

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 6332
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 S3mrtd
More Numbers : 7578440
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:21 pm

I'm not sure what I'm about to do. It is really late in the afternoon to be starting my day. I think I might call my mom. Maybe if I talk to her, things might at least seem better in my little head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothic_freak
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Waiting around for my dad to finish dinner at my aunt's house so we can go home. Gonna drink some tea and watch some horror movies tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm

At the wedding. It's actually turning out nicely. I refused to do a maid kf honor speech so I hear some folks are pissed. Hahahahaha.

By the way, someone informed me that the groom posted on Facebook that he and his bride's jobs paid for the wedding. Never mind the $7000.00 loan my husband gave them to pay the caterers. Fuckers.
Back to top Go down
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7554113
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Just got home from work. Made good money! My feet feel like they could fall off at any moment tho sad or frown I had about a 5 minute break before I had more customers, so 7 hours on my feet. Good thing I am still young & malleable tongue
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 Bjevig
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:06 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
At the wedding. It's actually turning out nicely. I refused to do a maid kf honor speech so I hear some folks are pissed. Hahahahaha.

By the way, someone informed me that the groom posted on Facebook that he and his bride's jobs paid for the wedding. Never mind the $7000.00 loan my husband gave them to pay the caterers. Fuckers.

Wait what? While we're in crazy world, I could use $3000.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:06 pm

^^Dude, I could use $3000. That's why the loan hurts so damn much! tear
Back to top Go down
SPF
vip member
SPF

Scorpio Number of posts : 1679
: : Fashionista
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 2j4964z
More Numbers : 7564849
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Its been so long since I posted but I have been occupied with traveling for school. Good news is that I am finally starting to take pictures again. When they finish getting edited I will show you guys.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 25883sk
More Numbers : 7408585
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 2:03 pm

^^ Ah cool! Looking forward to them. Welcome back! Smile

I'm printing a spa application to fill out -- going to see them rather than email the application, so I can knock out one of my weekly in-person contacts.
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
WrappedinReflection
star member
WrappedinReflection

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3078
More Numbers : 7554113
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Hanging out drinking coffee. Got home from class a little while ago, which felt like days to get over. My two classes were draining today Neutral But, the plus side is that they coincided with each other; we talked about Marketing Distribution in both, so the second class was like a review.
Back to top Go down
https://www.viewbug.com/member/scphotographic
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 9359
: : Geisha
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 Th_inl10
More Numbers : 7674618

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Not doing much of anything.
Went for coffee with Michael earlier.
Then he went to a friends house to see if he can fix his laptop.
While he was gone for about 3 hours, I started watching a movie, then took a nap.
And now....meh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Just registered for some spring/summer classes. Ready to really throw myself into my studies, and try to block out the sh*t-storm that is currently surrounding my life. Hoping that this time next year I'll be in the process of applying or already in the Mortuary Science program. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Oh my. What is this in my shopping bag? Could it be bleach and blue hair dye?
Back to top Go down
Spooky
vip member
Spooky

Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 1421
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 6tpz4k
More Numbers : 7569484
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:35 am

Not winning MegaMillions
Back to top Go down
http://www.fetishfactory.com
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Floundering.

In a bit I'll head out to my parents' place. My dad's birthday is today! grin
Back to top Go down
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Happy Birthday to your daddy!!
My dad turns 65 next Saturday Very Happy

Going for a walk with the fella in a bit.
He's going to buy some bike part from a guy on kijiji.
Maybe i'll grab a bite down town too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:34 pm

Browsing through XtraX's online store. I think it's official. I'm going to be stopping by their store in Berlin when I'm there.
Back to top Go down
QueenbHorror
QueenbHorror

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Visiting with my niece and cousin for a bit (and stealing some labtop time too). Have to send some emails to school concerning my voucher, which I'm dreading. I hate talking to those academic advisers and whatnot, but it has to be done.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:04 am

Enjoying sunflower seeds while watching TV. I got back a few minutes ago from dinner with the newlywed couple. They paid my husband back with a certified check. Yes! However, sitting through dinner with those two clowns was excruciating. They're so full of themselves!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:00 am

Being anxious about the software I bought last night. I hope it helps and that it also arrives by tomorrow and not Saturday as Saturday I will be on a student organized trip to Mount Rushmore. I'm also somewhat panicky over the test I have today in French, the fact that I'm going to go back to the counselling centre to see if they can verify that I have dyslexia, and also VERY panicked and anxious over my term paper's draft. One draft was due on Tuesday and another one will be due this upcoming Tuesday.... and I only have a page and a half of it written.

Other than that, life is bleachy.
Back to top Go down
RedAngel
star member
RedAngel

Leo Snake
Number of posts : 5385
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 25883sk
More Numbers : 7408585
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Planning chores for today and tomorrow: the in-laws are staying with us Sat. and Sun. I'm kind of wiped out after working in the yard for the past few days, but there's more to do if the weather holds out.

In-laws have been supportive of my job hunt part of the time -- thankful for that -- but the other part of the time my mom-in-law will say things like "Why don't you just become a plumber? There's always work for plumbers!" wtf
Back to top Go down
http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
MoonRaven
MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Had a busy 2 days.
Work at school, gallery, then dinner. Was out the whole day.
Today work, then mall. a lot of walking. My feet are so friggin' sore, I am limping.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
: : What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 Bjevig

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:12 pm

I am about to go lay down and f**king die.

Went out to dinner with my mother. I am *not* used to eating near that much anymore. Dinner and dessert. I can't even think about eating another bite of anything without explosion puking my face off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone doing at the mo?   What is everyone doing at the mo? - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheDarkRealm :: the threads :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: