TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

The funny pages

Go down 
    +26
    Emmature
    La Diva Carlotta
    Madelchai
    RedAngel
    helen damnation
    squeakychewtoy
    angelofthenight
    Apocalypse
    cynfullov
    deadcoldgothgirl
    Succubus
    shortpsycho
    JJ_Decay
    Synth
    WrappedinReflection
    Maxmordon
    Eyvind
    lollirot
    MoonRaven
    albinasamara
    Vampira132
    marc17
    Morwenna
    Ginger_Snaps
    ravengrim
    endless dark
    30 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Succubus
    supernova
    Succubus

Libra Tiger
    Number of posts : 6201
    : : The funny pages - Page 19 2ajugar
    More Numbers : 7524736
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

The funny pages - Page 19 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat
    Number of posts : 7192
    : : The Fallen Angel
    : : The funny pages - Page 19 Evil10
    More Numbers : 7680691
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:55 pm

EVE'S SIDE OF THE STORY

After three weeks in the Garden of Eden, God came to visit Eve. 'So, how is everything going?' inquired God.

'It is all so beautiful, God,' she replied. 'The sunrises and sunsets are breathtaking, the smells, the sights, everything is wonderful, but I have just one problem.

It's these breasts you have given me. The middle one pushes the other two out and I am constantly knocking them with my arms, catching them on branches and snagging them on bushes. They're a real pain.'

And Eve went on to tell God that since many other parts of her body came in pairs, such as her limbs, eyes, ears, etc. She felt that having only two breasts might leave her body more 'symmetrically balanced'.

'That's a fair point,' replied God, 'But it was my first shot at this, you know. I gave the animals six breasts, so I figured that you needed only half of those, but I see that you are right. I will fix it up right away.'

And God reached down, removed the middle breast and tossed it into the bushes

Three weeks passed and God once again visited Eve in the Garden of Eden.

'Well, Eve, how is my favorite creation?'

'Just fantastic ,' she replied, 'But for one oversight. You see, all the animals are paired off. The ewe has a ram and the cow has her bull. All the animals have a mate except me. I feel so alone.'

God though for a moment and said, 'You know, Eve, you are right. How could I have overlooked this? You do need a mate and I will immediately create a man from a part of you. Let's see....where did I put that useless breast?
    Now doesn't THAT make more sense than all that crap about the rib?
    Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig
    Number of posts : 9359
    : : Geisha
    : : The funny pages - Page 19 Th_inl10
    More Numbers : 7673305

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:09 pm

^^^ hahahah So true tongue
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.twitter.com/moonraven83
    Emmature
    Emmature

Virgo Pig
    Number of posts : 1038
    : : The funny pages - Page 19 2j4964z
    More Numbers : 7352758
    Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:19 pm

Funniest thing I've stumbled on in a while:
    http://www.brokenpicturetelephone.com/

Remember playing telephone when you were little? Same thing, only with post-its and pictures. Not only is it funny, it's a GREAT way to avoid doing any kind of "real" work!
    Back to top Go down
    endless dark
    admin
    endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
    Number of posts : 6473
    : : Fearless Leader
    : : The funny pages - Page 19 Egbrlw
    More Numbers : 7675320

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
    http://www.darkrealm13.com
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:07 pm

Two guys are sitting at the bar.

One says, "Did your hear the news? Mike's dead."

"Whoa! What happened to him?"

"Well, he's on his way over to my place the other day and when he arrives outside the house he doesn't brake properly and BOOM – he hits the curb and the car flips up and he crashes through the sunroof. He goes flying through the air and smashes through my upstairs bedroom window."

"What a horrible way to die!"

"No, no, he survives that; that doesn't kill him at all. He lands in my upstairs bedroom and he's all covered in broken glass on the floor. Then, he spots the big old antique wardrobe we have in the room and reaches up for the handle to try to pull himself up. He's just dragging himself up when BANG – this massive wardrobe comes crashing down on top of him, crushing him and breaking most of his bones."

"What a way to go! That's terrible."

"No, no, that doesn't kill him; he survives that. He manages to get the wardrobe off him and crawls out onto the landing. He tries to pull himself up on the banister but under his weight, the banister breaks and he goes falling down on to the first floor. In mid air, all the broken banister poles spin and fall on him, pinning him to the floor, sticking right through him."

"Now, *that* is a most unfortunate way to go!"

"No, no, that doesn't kill him; he even survives that; he pulls himself loose. So now he's on the downstairs landing, just beside the kitchen. He crawls in to the kitchen, tries to pull himself up on the cooker, but latches onto a big pot of boiling water and WHOOSH – the whole thing comes down on him and burns most of his skin off."

"What a horrible death!"

"No, no, he survives that, too. He's lying in all that water, and he spots the phone and tries to pull himself up to call for help, but instead he grabs the light switch and pulls the whole thing off the wall and the water and electricity don't mix and so he's lying there with the juice running through him and can't get away from it."

"What an ugly way to die!"

"No no, he even survives *that*, then he..."

"Hold on now...just how the hell DID he die?"

"I shot him."

"You shot Mike? What the hell did you shoot him for?"

"Well, he was wrecking my house."
    Back to top Go down
    endless dark
    admin
    endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:24 pm

this is part of the menu at a local pizza place... I think they import the fish&chips it or maybe its just the best fish&chips in the world but thats, um... Shocked

The funny pages - Page 19 2nrlaxf
    Back to top Go down
    Nightmistress
    Nightmistress

Sagittarius Goat
    Number of posts : 491
    : : The funny pages - Page 19 Bjevig
    More Numbers : 7573637
    Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:29 pm

Lmao Ravengrim... great joke LOL

lol Endless for that price they better be the best fish & chips in the world.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.myspace.com/XwhipsXchainsXhandcuffs
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:44 pm

A dentist noticed that his next patient, a little old lady, was nervous, so he decided to tell her a little joke as he put on his gloves.

'Do you know how they make these gloves?' he asked.

'No, I don't,' she replied.

'Well,' he spoofed, 'there's a building in Canada with a big tank of latex, and workers of all hand sizes walk up to the tank, dip in their hands, let them dry, then peel off the gloves and throw them into boxes of the right size.'

She didn't crack a smile.

'Oh, well. I tried,' he thought.

But five minutes later, during a delicate portion of the procedure, she burst out laughing.

'What's so funny?' he asked.

'I was just envisioning how condoms are made!'
    Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:27 am

I had a good laugh looking at these...
    I want to know what the heck was going through their minds LOL
    Back to top Go down
    endless dark
    admin
    endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 12:30 am

oh my Very Happy:D:D
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:05 pm

Fifteen minutes into the flight from Kansas City to Toronto, the captain announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, one of our engines has failed. There is nothing to worry about. Our flight will take an hour longer than scheduled, but we still have three engines left."

Thirty minutes later the captain announced, "One more engine has failed and the flight will take an additional two hours. But don't worry . . . we can fly just fine on two engines."

An hour later the captain announced, "One more engine has failed and our arrival will be delayed another three hours. But don't worry... we still have one engine left."

A young blonde passenger turned to the man in the next seat and remarked, "If we lose one more engine, we'll be up here all day!"
    Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:55 pm

^^^ hahahahah LOL
    Back to top Go down
    Ginger_Snaps
    Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
    Number of posts : 4545
    : : Werewolf
    More Numbers : 7578337
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:41 am

MoonRaven wrote:

I certainly hope he/she was paid for that.

Quote :

Looks more like pen markings.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
    Succubus
    supernova
    Succubus

Libra Tiger
    Number of posts : 6201
    : : The funny pages - Page 19 2ajugar
    More Numbers : 7524736
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began to show unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0 , Hunting and Fishing 7.5 , and Racing 3.6 are all now monitored.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0. Please help!

Thanks,
    Troubled User.....

___

REPLY:

Dear Troubled User,

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony/Child Support. I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:APOLOGIZE! Because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2.

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0!

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system!

Best of luck,

Tech Support
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:32 am

Toward the end of Sunday service, the Minister asked, ‘How many of you have forgiven your enemies?’

80% held up their hands.

The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one small elderly lady.

‘Mrs. Neely?’; ‘Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?’

I don’t have any.’ She replied, smiling sweetly.

‘Mrs. Neely, that is very unusual. How old are you?’

‘Ninety-eight.’ she replied.

‘Oh, Mrs. Neely, would you please come down in front & tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years & not have an enemy in the world?’

The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation, and said, ‘I outlived the b!tches.’
    Back to top Go down
    endless dark
    admin
    endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Causion... really funny... may cause laughter induced fainting LOLLOL

Unnessary Censorship
    Back to top Go down
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:38 pm

A guy stuck his head into a barber shop and asked, "How long before I
    can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop full of
    customers and said, "About 2 hours." The guy left.

A few days later the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked,
    "How long before I can get a haircut?"
    The barber looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours."
    The guy left.

A week later the same guy stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How
    long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop
    and said,

"About an hour only." The guy left. The barber turned to a friend and
    said, "Hey, Bill, do me a favour. Follow that guy and see where he
    goes.
    He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but then he
    doesn't ever come back". A little while later, Bill returned to the
    shop, laughing hysterically. The barber asked, "So where does that guy
    go when he leaves?" Bill looked up, tears in his eyes and said,
    "To your wife."
    Back to top Go down
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Amazing Home Remidies

>> 1. IF YOU'RE CHOKING ON AN ICE CUBE, SIMPLY POUR A CUP OF
    > >> BOILING WATER DOWN YOUR THROAT. PRESTO! THE BLOCKAGE
    > >> WILL INSTANTLY REMOVE ITSELF.
    > >>
    > >> 2. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES
    > >> BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES
    > >> WHILE YOU CHOP.
    > >>
    > >> 3. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY
    > USING THE SINK.
    > >>
    > >> 4. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND
    > >> BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR
    > >> VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.
    > >>
    > >> 5. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT
    > >> YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT
    > >> THE SNOOZE BUTTON.
    > >>
    > >> 6. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF
    > >> LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.
    > >>
    > >> 7. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF
    > >> IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T
    > >> MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.
    > >>
    > >> 8. REMEMBER - EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM.
    > >>
    > >> 9. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Back to top Go down
    RedAngel
    star member
    RedAngel

Leo Snake
    Number of posts : 5385
    : : The funny pages - Page 19 25883sk
    More Numbers : 7407272
    Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 pm

ravengrim wrote:

> >>
    > >> 8. REMEMBER - EVERYONE SEEMS NORMAL UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM.

Thanks for the new motto. Wink (The rest are great, too!)
    Back to top Go down
    http://gracestudios.deviantart.com/
    Ginger_Snaps
    Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
    Number of posts : 4545
    : : Werewolf
    More Numbers : 7578337
    Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 am

Quote :
    6. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

I always love this one.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
    ravengrim
    ravengrim

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:29 pm

The funny pages - Page 19 Church-exposed
    Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:30 am

^^pffthahah
    Back to top Go down
    MoonRaven
    MoonRaven

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:32 am

Quote :
    3. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY USING THE SINK.

hahahaha
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The funny pages   The funny pages - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The funny pages
    Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next