TheDarkRealm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Main PageMain Page  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:02 am

» Your Favourite TV Shows/Programs
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

» Things you want to learn!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:52 am

» Things You Must Have
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby SneakyST Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:26 am

» I feel Happy
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:58 pm

» The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:43 pm

» Bizarre News
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby endless dark Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:10 pm

» What is everyone doing at the mo?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Ginger_Snaps Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:08 am

» Post Random Pictures of yourself!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm

» What Are You Listening To Now?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

» The Official Birthday thread!
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby GhostRed Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

» Recent Acquisitions Thread
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby Vampira132 Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:17 am

» What Are You Currently Watching?
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeby ravengrim Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Like/Tweet/+1
Most Viewed Topics
Recent Acquisitions Thread
What should NsanelilMunky go to college for?
Random Thoughts
The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.
What is everyone doing at the mo?
Things You Must Have
I feel Happy
The funny pages
Similar topics

Go down 
+13
Lolita Rose
SPF
Madelchai
WrappedinReflection
QueenbHorror
RedAngel
endless dark
DarkDreamer
deadcoldgothgirl
Spooky
La Diva Carlotta
Ginger_Snaps
MoonRaven
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 4545
: : Werewolf
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 Bjevig
More Numbers : 7590154
Registration date : 2008-07-22

The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:58 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Thought the new guy at worked like me.  We went out to lunch twice, said he had a nice time both times.  I thought he'd eventually ask me out.  He didn't.  Invited him out to lunch a couple of more times, was iffy both times and declined twice, citing too much work.  Friends insisted he was probably too shy or maybe just really busy.  Invited him again today to lunch, got the same, "I'll let you know later".  Was totally stood up.  I guess he doesn't like me.    Now I feel silly and embarrassed for thinking he ever did, and attempting to pursue it for as long as I did.  meh
You and me both, girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/madammarieshorrordollz/
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat
Number of posts : 7864
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 Sdd7oz
More Numbers : 7591118
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:12 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Thought the new guy at worked like me.  We went out to lunch twice, said he had a nice time both times.  I thought he'd eventually ask me out.  He didn't.  Invited him out to lunch a couple of more times, was iffy both times and declined twice, citing too much work.  Friends insisted he was probably too shy or maybe just really busy.  Invited him again today to lunch, got the same, "I'll let you know later".  Was totally stood up.  I guess he doesn't like me.    Now I feel silly and embarrassed for thinking he ever did, and attempting to pursue it for as long as I did.  meh
You and me both, girl.

Men are weird. Now I find myself ruminating on everything I said and did, and also how I may have misinterpreted his behaviors.

But you know, I did nothing wrong. He kept giving me mixed signals.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 1:28 am

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:
You and me both, girl.

Men are weird.  Now I find myself ruminating on everything I said and did, and also how I may have misinterpreted his behaviors.  

But you know, I did nothing wrong.  He kept giving me mixed signals.  
I can't say I did nothing wrong, but I too was given mixed signals.  Just as long as you don't find yourself in love with him, you'll get over it quickly enough.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 7:56 pm

I really f**king hate it when people lump all white people together ("white culture") like we are all the same, but yet would b!tch if white people said "all insert-whatever-minority are the same". There isn't one f**king white culture just as there isn't one black/Hispanic/Asian/Indian/etc. culture; and the same reasoning behind why Black should be capitalized should be applied to White. Yes, I recognize that because I was born white, female, and upper middle class that I was born into some inherent privileges, but just as it is offensive to label all blacks as "ghetto" I find it offensive that you immediately label me as "yuppie" simply because I'm white.

I don't know, how about people just treat other like an individual human being--what a concept! We'll never get past racism (which I do acknowledge is still a very real problem) if we keep shitting on one or more groups. But, of course, I have no say in the matter simply because I have pale skin because equality is now a zero sum game.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 5:46 am

And dammit, just when I start to think I possibly found a guy on POF that looked to fit my criteria I start to think that he maybe a bit racist.
Back to top Go down
Madelchai
vip member
Madelchai

Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 1318
More Numbers : 7588944
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
And dammit, just when I start to think I possibly found a guy on POF that looked to fit my criteria I start to think that he maybe a bit racist.

Worth a shot if it's just some casual racism.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:13 am

Madelchai wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

The guy seems sarcastic as f**k, so it's hard to tell from online messages.  But after the last bought of sheer heartache that reaffirmed my positon that relationships are bullsh*t, I'm only looking to seek out friendships where I can hang out and have fun.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 6473
: : Fearless Leader
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 Egbrlw
More Numbers : 7687137

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 8:16 am

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Madelchai wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

The guy seems sarcastic as f**k, so it's hard to tell from online messages.  But after the last bought of sheer heartache that reaffirmed my positon that relationships are bullsh*t, I'm only looking to seek out friendships where I can hang out and have fun.
Still, worth a shot and you could always start in the friends position and see if it's worth going any further or just holding the course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkrealm13.com
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 10:01 am

endless dark wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:
Madelchai wrote:
Ginger_Snaps wrote:

Still, worth a shot and you could always start in the friends position and see if it's worth going any further or just holding the course.

I haven't ceased talking to him since we have funny conversations; I'm just having to keep an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 9:11 am

there is literal f**k off snow on the car, guess it's time to pull the pants out because shorts season is officially over. Good bye shooorts, I'll miss youuuu faint
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Apparently, my dad thinks it's ok to leave his sleep daughter alone in a place where a door to the outside is completely missing. I wouldn't have known if some delivery guys from Lowe's hadn't stepped into the house and knocked on the unlocked hallway door.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 6:15 pm

wish I could get normal seasonal depression like normal people and have it be over at NORMAL times. But no it's too easy to let me get seasonal crap depression, I have to have new year depression, and that's not counting my normal depression that wont help anything... I don't normally post but this is exactly the time for me to post less, or at least make a mountain of drafts first, I'll be giving that edit button a work out that's for sure. HA!
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Haven't heard from a certain someone since Friday afternoon and he hasn't responded to my texts. Very unlike him. I'm annoyed right now.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 5:11 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
Haven't heard from a certain someone since Friday afternoon and he hasn't responded to my texts. Very unlike him.  I'm annoyed right now.  

So I sent him an email asking if everything was okay since I hadn't heard from him. He responded almost immediately with a text: "Just saw your email. I'm at such and such place. Will text you later".

That just made me feel even worse. So your phone is working but you couldn't be bothered to respond to any of my texts until I called you out on it?
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 2:36 pm

I need it to hurry up and be acceptable to tell people to shut up and go over there because you're catching a contact stupid from them being around. I swear the older I get the harder it is to be around people because as soon as they say something it sounds like the dumbest thing ever, until they say the next thing. If I still have any form of human contact by the time I'm 50 I'll consider it a miracle just because that's the rate I see planetary sanity slipping, I'm probably giving it to much credit but that's me being optimistic adding 10 years. Hope I'm wrong but damn it looks bleak as f**k if something doesn't change soon.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:23 pm

I'm so socially isolated. I can't even get someone to hangout with me because I work weekends.
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2016 4:45 am

I want to punch someone's f**king teeth in. I was hoping that my run in with my coworker would have led me to possibly finding a good friend but it only led me to befriend an even bigger douchebag who laughed at my suicidal ideations due to severe loneliness. Not only did he laugh at my thoughts of suicide but actively flaunted his girlfriend when he knew I couldn't even get anyone to hangout with me due to working 24 hrs. on the weekends. I've blocked his number, and he served as another example as to why I should never open up to people.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 7:41 pm

the weather is changing, and so I feel like a sh*t salad. I really hate that I feel horrid when the seasons change. But at least it's not summer, if we get pounded with heat it'll just kill me.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:03 pm

I've been on the verge of tears all day today.  This morning I came to the realization that it is time for me to move on.  A certain someone has gone from making me feel like the only girl in the world to making me feel foolish and insignificant.  Insignificant because he just won't give me the time of day and foolish because I thought we actually had something.

The messed up thing is that I had tried to break it off with him in the past but he wouldn't let me.  I know he's been super busy with two jobs and some family issues, but if someone truly wants to be with you they'll make the effort...right now he can't even be bothered with answering my texts.
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 8:42 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:
I've been on the verge of tears all day today.  This morning I came to the realization that it is time for me to move on.  A certain someone has gone from making me feel like the only girl in the world to making me feel foolish and insignificant.  Insignificant because he just won't give me the time of day and foolish because I thought we actually had something.

The messed up thing is that I had tried to break it off with him in the past but he wouldn't let me.  I know he's been super busy with two jobs and some family issues, but if someone truly wants to be with you they'll make the effort...right now he can't even be bothered with answering my texts.
you should sit him down and explain everything, it'll be long and hard and very VERY uncomfortable but it's better to get everything out there first without bringing up the moving on part and see where he goes with it. And open the whole thing by giving him a Snickers, because "you're not you when (something)" so it doesn't feel like a straight off the bat "you suck lately, heres all the things you're not doing" putting everyone on edge. Maybe it is just the stuff you mentioned, 2 jobs and family stuff might be leaving him with no time or energy for anything else he'd normally be all about doing
Back to top Go down
Ginger_Snaps
Ginger_Snaps

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 3:10 pm

La Diva Carlotta wrote:

First and foremost, give him space, but secondly if he's not married to you or have been in a very long term relationship with you just let him go. I wish there was some kind of pill we could take whenever a potential relationship fizzles so that one party doesn't have to mope around obsessing over would could/could've been.
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:31 pm

endless dark wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

you should sit him down and explain everything, it'll be long and hard and very VERY uncomfortable but it's better to get everything out there first without bringing up the moving on part and see where he goes with it. And open the whole thing by giving him a Snickers, because "you're not you when (something)" so it doesn't feel like a straight off the bat "you suck lately, heres all the things you're not doing" putting everyone on edge. Maybe it is just the stuff you mentioned, 2 jobs and family stuff might be leaving him with no time or energy for anything else he'd normally be all about doing

Love the Snickers bar idea! Laughing I totally get that he's got a lot of stuff going on, but is he really that busy that he can't respond to a simple "goodnight" text...especially when we haven't seen each other in a couple of days? Rolling Eyes He's had the same commitments (family, 2 jobs, etc) for as long as I've known him...these weren't an issue in the beginning - why are they now?
Back to top Go down
La Diva Carlotta
supernova
La Diva Carlotta

Scorpio Goat

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 4:37 pm

Ginger_Snaps wrote:
La Diva Carlotta wrote:

First and foremost, give him space, but secondly if he's not married to you or have been in a very long term relationship with you just let him go.  I wish there was some kind of pill we could take whenever a potential relationship fizzles so that one party doesn't have to mope around obsessing over would could/could've been.

We got together last summer. Yeah, I'll give him his space. In my mind it's already over. No more reaching out to him or initiating stuff. Neutral Yeah, there should be a breakup pill. tongue
Back to top Go down
endless dark
admin
endless dark

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:58 pm

with everything I can muster, and everything I have left I just want to say... f**k you, 2016!

what a bullsh*t year this is being, I need a damn break already... f**king 2016, it's way up there on my list of worst years... WAY up
Back to top Go down
ravengrim
ravengrim

Virgo Rat
Number of posts : 7192
: : The Fallen Angel
: : The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 Evil10
More Numbers : 7692508

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 12:46 am

Where has everyone gone off to?

Snapchat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread.   The General Rant/Bitch/Moan Thread. - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next